The Truth of Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he barely choked out as he took the man's hand.

Tyrell gripped it firmly, though not painfully, as he finally let his predator's grin show in full. "Excellent."

He kept Damon's hand locked in his for a long time, staring into the mage's violet eyes as he kept him in place. Truthfully, Damon didn't even attempt to pull back despite his every instinct to run. Tyrell stared him down unblinkingly, only letting go when Damon finally looked down.

He could hear the smile in Tyrell's voice. "We should tell your companions we've come to an accord."

On the way out, he slapped a hand on Damon's shoulder, trailing it up to the side of his neck and squeezing just enough to make him flinch.

Without a word, Damon followed him out.

...

The link-ring had been lightly vibrating ever since Damon parted from them. Cassandra's worry ratcheted massively when she felt it spike a few minutes later, then remain the same, then slowly ease to a lull. It was still above where it was when he'd entered the room. Thanks to this, she'd been unable to eat or drink beyond what was necessary to seem polite. It was when Damon came through the door that she sighed in relief, though that relief was quickly tempered by the tense, white-faced look he had. The massive, scarred man behind him certainly seemed the type to inspire such a reaction.

"We've come to an agreement," Damon said, a little shaky. "I'll remain here for a day to help them test some equipment in return for the artifact."

Cassandra stared at him uncertainly. "That's all? Why you?"

Damon met her eyes for barely a moment before he looked away. "They need a mage versed in Circle and Chantry customs."

Cass glanced to Varric and Sera.

Damon waved to them stiffly. "You're welcome to stay while I'm working, but because of the...sensitive nature of their project, I'll be indisposed until late tomorrow. You likely won't see hide nor hair of me 'til then."

Cassandra glanced at the others again. Apparently they too smelled bullshit.

"Inquisitor," Cass said carefully, "are we expecting rain tonight?"

She glanced at the burly man behind him, noted his keen eyes watching them like a hawk. Her gaze went back to Damon, who didn't immediately answer. If he said yes, they were in the clear, and would stay. If no, then they would return to the fortress and rally an army to rescue him. Cass noted Sera stroking her bowstring and Varric casually inspecting his crossbow. She slowly slid her hand toward her shield while not trying to look like she was going for her shield.

After a long pause that to anyone else might seem thoughtful, Damon nodded. "We are." He smiled--forced one. "The porters will show you to your arrangements. Unfortunately, I have to get to work immediately. You understand."

Cass nodded. "Of course." Slowly, she relaxed, as did the others. "We'll be waiting."

With that, Damon just turned on his heel and left the dining hall, followed closely by the Templar Knight-Commander. Cassandra watched them almost to the door before she turned away. Her gaze was drawn back for barely a glance at a sudden motion. The door was open just long enough for her to see the Templar's hand firmly on Damon's shoulder, very near to his neck.

Something was most definitely wrong.

...

It was through winding corridors and small rooms that Tyrell led Damon, so many twists and turns it was like a maze. A maze leading ultimately to a large metal door with a strange geared contraption on one side. Tyrell took a clockwork key from his belt and inserted it into the lock. The door opened with a faint groan, revealing a large cavern lit by dwarven torches on the other side. He waved Damon through. The mage hesitated. If he crossed this threshold, there was no going back. If Tyrell went back on his deal, kept Damon longer, he knew the others would come for him eventually, but...

A firm hand on his shoulder nudged him forward.

He obeyed immediately. As soon as Tyrell retrieved the key and locked the door behind them, Damon felt the hand move from his shoulder to his neck and squeeze. He gasped and squirmed, knowing he was still armed yet making no moves to draw. Tyrell's green eyes stared down at him, daring his defiance. Damon's lips trembled as he once again looked down. He could still see enough to notice Tyrell's grin as his grip loosened.

Tyrell leaned in close and whispered, "Good toy."

Then fastened a black collar around his neck.

And like that, Damon was 19 again.

Alone, shackled with a collar that suppressed his magic, at the mercy of a sadistic predator who, fortunately for him, had a pattern of keeping his word. A sadistic predator who looked him in the eye and dragged a finger along his jaw as he smiled.

"I hope you enjoy this as much as I will." Tyrell grinned and jerked his collar. "But I doubt it."

The click of a leash preceded a sharp tug on it, leading Damon deep into the cavern. This initial chamber looked like a lab, with beakers and containers of herbs and lyrium. Not too different from his researcher's setup in the Tower. It wasn't until the second chamber that Damon saw anything he'd expected. And it was far more than he could've imagined.

Elaborate devices of dubious and devious use, containers of unknown liquids, clockwork fucking machines. But worst of all were the people. More than a dozen humans and elves--even a qunari--were in various cages and cells, some hooked up to restraints or machines, some eagerly plowing the shit out of each other, all stark naked. There was no visible traffic in this place, so Damon doubted this was a brothel or something akin to it. And if it was, Tyrell only permitted it for his highest-ranked lieutenants.

The other option was far worse--this was a continuation of the laboratory. Tyrell was experimenting on sapient species for...some end. And for all he knew, Damon was next.

"You said you were testing equipment, not people," Damon said shakily.

"And I am," Tyrell said. "On them. Rest assured, they're all quite content with their situation."

"That doesn't make it ri--"

Tyrell cut him off with a yank of his leash. "Quiet, fucktoy."

Immediately, Damon's throat closed in instinctive fear--and the faintest twitch of his cock. To his left, an elf squealed as her human lover finished cumming in her ass, frantically rubbing her clit until she squirted all over him. Damon turned away, wondering where he was being taken. They were moving past all the cells and machines toward another chamber. He wanted to ask. He didn't.

"Here we are," Tyrell said at last.

Damon was pulled along into a well-lit room with several familiar devices--a table and fucking machine, an X-cross, and--

"Fuck," Damon exhaled reflexively.

Tyrell grinned. "So you remember."

Damon instinctively shielded his balls as he saw the choke horse, though he noted there were some notable differences. Namely, the crude mallet head had been replaced by a U-shaped metal cup with a hinge in the center, and the buttplug was a strange polished stone, faintly glowing at a glance.

"Now," Tyrell said in a familiar imperious tone, "strip."

Damon froze and stared back at him, slowly working out the tremble in his body until his fingers were steady enough to unfasten his sword. Even after all these years, such was Tyrell's effect on him that he didn't even consider trying to draw it. He laid it aside, along with his belt and outer armor. His jerkin came next, unlacing piece by piece as he tried hard not to squirm at Tyrell's unyielding gaze. When the time came for his shirt, Tyrell jerked his leash and stopped him, drawing close enough for Damon to feel his heavy breathing. Then he reached down and tore the shirt in half, violently ripping it off his body.

"Continue," he ordered.

Damon trembled and obeyed, pulling his trousers down and discarding his boots. When his undergarments were all that were left, he half expected Tyrell to rip those off too, but he didn't. He waited for a moment, then put his thumbs in the waistband. Tyrell jerked his leash again.

"Stop. Turn around, up against the wall."

He did.

"I will ask you several questions, and you will answer yes or no."

Damon nodded mutely, hearing a faint rustling and clinking behind him.

"Do you feel powerful now, Inquisitor?" He spat the title with derision.

Damon shook his head only to receive a powerful tug that choked him.

"Say it."

Damon trembled and hesitated. "No, sir."

The leash loosened for a moment before getting taut again. "Do you feel weak? Humbled? Helpless?"

He bit his lip and grimaced. "Yes, sir."

Another loosening and tightening. "Is this artifact worth such humiliation?"

His face twisted in conflicted anguish. "Yes, sir."

"Last question."

One last shift of the leash, and he could feel Tyrell's breath on his neck. Slowly, Tyrell's meaty fingers pulled down Damon's last article of clothing.

"Are you my little cockwhore?"

Damon shook violently and squeezed his eyes shut. His voice was so small and weak when he answered, "Yes, sir."

Damon was not so quiet a moment later when Tyrell rammed half his hard cock in his ass all at once. The faint slick sensation he felt indicated Tyrell had lubed himself beforehand, but that made the insertion no less intense. It was even worse when he pulled back and shoved the rest in.

"Fuck!" Damon shrieked, gripping his collar tightly as he was impaled.

Tyrell groaned and grunted softly as he ground his hips in circles, tightly pulling Damon's leash and cutting off his air as he savored the feeling of being buried in Damon's ass.

"Hnngg...did I really stretch you out that bad back then? Or has my little cockwhore been getting some action on the side?"

He thrust up into Damon again with short, fast strokes, pounding deep inside as he pinned the smaller man against the wall. Damon had no air to reply. He didn't even think Tyrell wanted one.

"I saw that cute little Seeker back there..." Tyrell grunted and thrust up into him hard. "Saw the way you looked at each other. You ever get inside that?"

Another thrust, longer and deeper this time.

"Or do you just bend over and let her peg you like the bitch you are?"

Damon couldn't speak, couldn't think, only drown in the humiliation and conflicting euphoria of being utterly filled.

"Fuck," he gasped, "fuck..."

"Yeah," Tyrell grunted, "I bet you do..."

He finally loosened his grip on the leash and let Damon breathe, instead grabbing his arms and pulling them behind him. Then the real fucking started, with Damon's arms used as levers to rail his ass faster and harder, until each impact was accompanied by the clap of Tyrell's balls against his ass cheeks.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Damon screamed.

"Go on! Sing, bitch! No one to hear you here except the other toys!"

Tyrell pounded him over and over, pressing his entire body into the wall until he got tired of the angle and picked him up, bodily carrying him to the bed without ever pulling out of him. Damon was laid down flat, pinned down by Tyrell's weight, which settled as he slowly plunged himself all the way back in. Damon whimpered and turned his head to the side, trying to recover his breath.

He failed when Tyrell raised and dropped his hips hard.

Damon squealed and huffed and moaned as he bit his lip, trying to muffle his reaction to Tyrell's relentless assault on his ass. Tyrell noticed and grinned, then grabbed his hair and pulled while he accelerated his thrusts hard enough to make the bed shake. Choked gasps and desperate whines were the first thing to escape Damon, slowly bubbling over until the humiliation and throbbing and delicious pain were all too much. He released a full-throated, whorish moan as he finally relaxed enough to let the pleasure wash over him. He still hadn't cum yet, was still trying to hold that back, but knew it was just a matter of time.

A splash of something cool on his ass signaled more lube and a renewed assault on his vulnerable hole. Damon's hands clawed at the sheets, trying to find something, anything to anchor him. He failed when Tyrell picked him up again and started bending his legs backward.

Damon's eyes widened in panic. "No, no!"

Helplessly off-balance, he could do nothing but watch as Tyrell again swept him up into full nelson and summarily dropped him on his thick cock.

"Egh!" Damon moaned incoherently, tongue lolling out as he fought to keep his eyes from rolling back. "Nuh--nuh!"

"Now," Tyrell grunted, "where was that--"

Tyrell shifted his hips back, pointing his cockhead forward, and thrust in hard. Damon's eyes goggled and jaw dropped in an "O" as the swollen head slammed his prostate. Immediately his half-hard cock let out a little spurt of precum that dribbled down and fell to the sheets.

"There it is," Tyrell chuckled.

Five more times Tyrell pounded him before realizing the upward curve of his dick was making this harder. So he reluctantly lifted Damon off his cock and spun him around, slamming him back-first onto the bed with his legs still bent and pressed against his chest. Damon stared up in abject horror as he saw Tyrell's predatory grin. He was helpless to do anything but watch and whimper and squirm as his glistening asshole slowly swallowed Tyrell's cock, heedless of his attempts to keep it out.

"No-no-no," he whimpered as his hips were lifted off the bed so that his feet were behind his ears.

Tyrell just grinned and grunted as he pulled back and slammed in. Damon squealed and briefly went cross-eyed as his prostate was struck hard, slowly recovering his senses as Tyrell pulled out with torturous slowness. Damon shook his head futilely. Slam. He spasmed and squirmed and tried to move his hips, which only ground the hard cockhead against his sensitive insides.

"Fuck," he moaned. "Fuck, no."

"Fuck--yes."

A statement accompanied by another hard thrust squashing his prostate.

Damon's head thrashed and hips bucked wildly. "Please, please, please--"

"Please what?" Tyrell teased.

"Please--"

"Please what?"

Another thrust, another barely-suppressed moan and full-body spasm.

"I--love," Damon choked.

"Yes?" Thrust.

"I love--agh!"

Thrust. "Yes?"

"I love--C--aaaghh--Cassandra!"

Tyrell stopped amid a rapid barrage of prostate-pounding thrusts, looking down at Damon and his helplessly dripping cock, his beet-red face, his desperate violet eyes. Tyrell leaned in, enough to grind his cock against Damon's insides and whisper inches from his face.

"More than you love--" thrust, "--this--" thrust, "--cock?!"

Damon whimpered and bit his lip almost hard enough to draw blood, waiting until Tyrell stopped moving to catch his breath and answer.

"Yes."

Tyrell stared at him blankly, saying nothing, doing nothing. Damon was left to stare back, halfway between terror and the hope that he would let this be enough. He should've known better. Right then, he saw the devious glint in those green eyes, the tightening of the vein in his scarred forehead, and the toothy grin that spread across his face.

A face that leaned in almost enough to kiss him and whispered, "Good for you."

Then he dropped his weight, and his hips turned into caramel blurs as he mercilessly bred Damon's ass, slamming and grinding against his most sensitive places with all the care and gentleness of a beast. And Damon? All he could do was thrash and scream and moan like a whore as his ass was rapidly molded into the shape of Tyrell's cock, a cock that twitched and flexed with excitement even as Damon's half-unwilling excitement peaked. Then the true purpose of this twisted position was revealed as Tyrell grabbed Damon's dick with one hand and hooked a thumb inside his cheek with the other, forcing him to keep his mouth open.

He didn't stroke Damon's cock, only kept pounding away with his own. The only function of that hand was to aim. And it aimed well. Damon moaned and whimpered in despair as he came hard, spurting thick white ropes that quickly replaced his moans with gags as he choked on his own cum.

"That's it, bitch," Tyrell taunted. "Aaaalll of it."

He pounded Damon's ass a few more times, punching his prostate to ensure he was thoroughly milked. Then, he slowly let Damon's hips and legs back down to lie on the bed, all the while keeping Damon's mouth open to watch as he tried not to choke on his cum.

"Swallow like a good toy."

Damon's eyes leaked faintly, though from actual tears or the gagging even he couldn't tell. With effort, he obeyed and opened his mouth to show it. Tyrell smiled then, widely, cruelly, as he pet Damon's face and hair.

"Good fucktoy." He tapped Damon's lips. "Though y'know...I think you're still thirsty."

Damon stiffened.

"I mean, with all this effort, how can you not be?"

Damon squirmed, tried to move as Tyrell slowly pulled out of him, still maintaining grip on his hips. He didn't get far before Tyrell yanked his leash and hung his head backward over the edge of the bed. Damon kicked his legs and clawed at his collar until Tyrell used an opening caused by a gasp for air to plunge his hard cock down Damon's throat. He could taste the salt of Tyrell's precum mixed with the sweetness of the lube for a half-second with every thrust. Damon desperately clawed for air as the Templar pinned him down and throatfucked him like a two-copper whore. He could feel himself blacking out when he felt the old familiar rush down his throat, the pulsing in Tyrell's cock, and the slow pullback as he let the last drops spurt onto Damon's tongue.

Damon barely had a moment to even attempt recovery before he was being hauled up again and railed into the pillows. Fuck! He hadn't even softened after that!

"So," Tyrell sneered, "do you love this cock?"

Damon didn't answer except to gasp and whimper. Minutes later, he came into Tyrell's hand, feeling it forced past his tongue as he was swung around and put on his side to be spoon-fucked.

"Do you love this cock?"

Again, he came. Again, he was fed his own ejaculate. Again, he was shifted, this time to 69 with Tyrell on top as he forced his cock past Damon's tonsils and fingered his ass, first with two, then three, then four. All four stroked and ground against his prostate as Tyrell fucked his face. He felt Damon's ass tighten, saw his cock twitch, and jerked it once before cupping the head to catch the spray. He pulled his dick out of Damon's mouth to smear it on, then thrust his hardness back in deep to shove it all the way in.

"Do you love this fucking cock?"

He pulled out and let Damon breathe for a bit--only a bit before he was frotting their dicks together while he pinched Damon's nipples. Damon could only whimper and moan and instinctively roll his hips with each thrust.

"I asked you a question, bitch!" He slapped Damon's face as he drew back, pushed Damon over, and plunged back into his ass. "Do you love this--hard--fucking--cock?!"

Each word was accompanied by a hard, deep thrust. Fucking god, were his orgasms coming even faster now? It certainly seemed that way as Damon spurted and moaned again, covering his abdomen with white.

"Do you love it?!" Tyrell demanded.

He kept pounding away, choking Damon, pulling his nipples, pushing his legs back, even squeezing his balls and jerking his cock once or twice. Damon entirely lost track of how many times he came. It all blurred together into a never-ending haze of euphoric agony, until he had spurt so much of what was left in his balls that it had formed a puddle in his abs. Then Tyrell stopped and slowly pulled out of him, collecting the spilled seed. Damon opened his mouth to accept it, only to stare wide-eyed as he felt it being smeared into his own asshole as lube. Tyrell leaned in and snarled as he viciously yanked Damon's hair.