The Truth of Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do--you--love--this--"

He speared all the way in, violently creampieing Damon with his own cum.

"--cock?!"

Damon's wide, violet eyes goggled and rolled back in his head as he was forced to feel it all at once. The pain. The humiliation. The helplessness. The slick pleasure. The utter fucking domination of it all. His soft cock jerked and twitched and dribbled a thin stream of translucent white onto his abs as he finally gasped an answer.

"Yes, sir...yes, sir...I love your cock..." He sobbed and whimpered and moaned as Tyrell kept grinding inside him. "I love your fucking cock...I love your fucking cock..."

"You missed my cock."

"I did, I did miss it...fuck I missed it..."

Tyrell leaned in and hissed, "You wanted it so bad after the first time."

Damon choked and sobbed. "So fucking bad...so fucking bad, sir..."

For the first time in this entire encounter, Tyrell touched him gently, petting his head with a modicum of care as he smiled down at him. Then he leaned in and smiled wider, slowly plunging his cock all the way inside Damon, deep enough to make his eyes widen and force another whimper from his lips.

"A good start, fucktoy."