The Truth Will Set You Free

Story Info
Judy's new roomer leads to an unexpected sexual awakening.
10.2k words
3.94
15.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Truth Will Set You Free - Judy's new roomer leads to an unexpected sexual awakening.

I won't bore you with all the details but suffice to say I am a 42 year old married woman named Judy. Average would adequately describe me, and also my husband. I have Average looks, average body, average everything really. We are just an average couple, living an average life. Then Dave my husband lost his job in the financial crises and suddenly things became very tight financially. With both our sons in College there were no more vacations or Spa trips. Every day we were just struggling to make ends meet, and things were not getting any better.

One evening as we waded through the latest bills to arrive I had an idea. "Why don't we rent one of the kid's rooms" I said to Dave. "The extra income from a roomer would be a godsend" Dave thought it was a great idea so the next day I placed an advert for the room in our local paper.

Within a few days I had a call regarding the room from a man named James. The call was very short. He simply said, in an English accent, "May I see the room" and asked for the address which I gave him. "I will be there in half an hour" he said and rang off. Half an hour later the doorbell rang and when I answered it I found a smartly dressed slim man of about 55 on the doorstep. He smiled but didn't speak. Instead he handed me a plastic card which hung around his neck and then said "Please read this card before I talk with you" I was a little puzzled but took the card and began reading.

Printed on the card was the following -

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern.

This is to certify that the bearer of this card, Mr. James Knight, suffers from a very rare form of Asperger's Syndrome, and the card is provided to inform the reader of how it affects his conversation with others.

The main consequence of his condition is that it renders him incapable of lying. It is impossible for him to lie, and he will, without exception, always tell the truth even at times that may seem totally inappropriate in our modern world where lying is standard behavior.

Many people find his open and honest trait refreshing, but others may find it uncomfortable and even insulting. Each and every one of us have thoughts that 'society' deems we do not voice until it is appropriate to do so, and most of us would normally think twice before expressing those thoughts. This is not so with Mr. Knight as his condition compels him to voice his thoughts as they occur with honesty and candor. As an example if someone is a little overweight he may well tell them so. Other comments may be much more sexual in nature.

Please be aware that Mr. Knight understands his condition but has no control over it. He does not wish to cause offence, and is completely normal in all other aspects of his life.

Signed on this day April 6th 1999

Thomas Clarke, Consultant Psychologist
Harley Street, London, UK

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a bit surprised and thought 'What a strange condition'. How odd to be telling the truth all of the time, however a paying roomer is just what we needed so I wasn't going to let this opportunity slide. I couldn't see how this man James's condition could in any way effect David and I, so I told him I understood and was happy for him to take the room. He thanked me, paid me a month's rental in advance and said he hoped to move in that evening.

His parting comment was "How fortunate I am to be sharing the home of such a beautiful woman"
I blushed and was about to rebuke him when I remembered his condition, and although a little shocked I knew he didn't mean to offend me. So I thanked him for the compliment. It had been a long time since I had been called 'Beautiful' and I must admit I was a little flattered. By most standards Dave and I had a happy marriage, but it wasn't the most romantic in the world. We still had occasional sex and I didn't think there could be more to be had from our sexual relationship.

When Dave came in a little later I told him all about James but I wasn't sure I should tell him of the compliment so I kept quiet.

The rooming contract between James and us gave him the use of all the houses amenities including of course the only bathroom and the television lounge. We provided him with a key and he came and went as he pleased. He arrived with his belongings about 9pm and I introduced him to Dave. They shook hands and exchanged a few words. Dave asked if he could read the card that James carried and he said "Of course"

While Dave was reading I invited James into the lounge where he told me he had lived in the USA for 10 years or so. I asked if he was married and he said "I've been divorced for a few years, but have had a number or relationships since. By the way, you have the most beautiful tits!"

I stepped back, speechless, not believing what I had heard. "paarddon..." I spluttered. "You have the most beautiful tits" He repeated. I had no idea what to say. No-one, even Dave, my husband and only ever sexual partner had spoken to me in this way. At this point Dave came back into the room and said.

"Interesting condition you have James" He then looked at me and said "Are you OK Judy...you look a bit hot and flushed"

Flushed was an understatement...I was giddy with embarrassment......"I'm fine" I said breathlessly.... "Can we perhaps have a drink?" I asked.

"Sure" said Dave heading to the drinks cabinet "Perhaps James would like to join us?"

"Nooooo" I thought. If Dave learns what James said he'll likely show him the door, and we can kiss goodbye to the rent.

Dave poured us each a drink and we sat and chatted for a while. All the time I was expecting James to say something totally inappropriate. I knew he couldn't help it. It was as natural to him to tell the truth as it was to me to breathe, and as much as I wanted to be nice to him I was dreading any more comments.

All went well for twenty minutes or so until Dave turned on the TV and began channel hopping. First a news program, then a nature program, and then a love scene. The screen showed a naked man and women in bed. The woman was moaning softly. And then it happened....


The Truth Will Set You Free Chapter 2

James turned to me and said in a loud clear voice "Do you moan that loud when Dave fucks you Judy?"

I just wanted the ground to open and swallow me up. The language....in my own home...in front of my husband...!

I looked sheepishly across at Dave expecting him to explode out of the chair and take James by the throat. But he hadn't moved.... he must be totally shocked too I thought...then after a moment or two he spoke.

"Why don't you answer James Judy? After all he is being honest with you, so you should be honest with him"

Whaaat! This from my husband....James talking so dirty to me and he wants me to respond. How can I? This is as far outside my comfort zone as it gets. What has come over Dave? I couldn't decide whether I should leave the room in disgust or stay a little longer and hope Dave came to his senses and threw James out. In the end I stayed but didn't answer. I simply curled up in the chair and finished my drink. There followed a long silence...a silence in which I found myself strangely both upset and, unusually, a little excited.


I had heard these sorts of words before of course but not used about me! Eventually James rose, thanked us for the drinks, said goodnight and headed upstairs. Dave and I followed shortly after in silence. We didn't speak further of James´s comments and went to bed. Soon Dave was fast asleep and snoring softly.

That night I couldn´t get to sleep. I lay awake in bed beside Dave. He always slept like a log whereas I was a light sleeper. My mind tumbled through the events of the evening. Dave had obviously taken the words on James's card very seriously, and was prepared to be very

understanding and tolerant of his condition, and all that came with it.

A thought crept into my mind. A saying I had heard somewhere, "The truth will set you free" I knew it shouldn't but remembering the words James used made me feel a little sexually aroused and I thought back to an incident that happened when I was younger.

I was taking a shower and when I was washing my vagina I felt a shiver of pleasure so I sat back in the bath, opened my legs and continued to wash myself there as it was so pleasurable. Then my mother opened the bathroom door and saw what I was doing. She was furious and said it was dirty and that she would tell my father. I pleaded with her not to tell him but to no avail. When my Father came home she related what I had been doing and he told me if it ever happened again he would take me to the Priest and make me confess what I had been doing.

From that day to this I had never touched myself again but, as I lay there thinking of the words James had said to me, I let my hand drift down between my legs and was surprised how wet I was. I didn't usually get wet even when Dave and I had sex. It was usually a quick dry rub of his penis just inside my vagina.

I let my finger enter my vagina and began to slowly rub myself. I was so worried that Dave would feel what I was doing that I was very slow and gentle, just enjoying this long remembered feeling, but after a minute or two my fears got the better of me and I stopped. My last thoughts as I drifted off to sleep were that it felt as though there was an impenetrable door between me and my sexual fulfilment. But this door had now been nudged open by James and his comments. I had caught a glimpse of what lay on the other side, and I decided I wanted to know more.

The next morning Dave left early for a job interview leaving me alone in the house with James. I busied myself doing laundry in my nightdress and as I was taking some clothes up to the bedroom I heard James in the shower. When I had finished I began to descend the stairs and when I was about halfway down I heard the bathroom door open and James's voice saying. "Good morning Judy"

I turned to reply and imagine my shock when I turned to see a completely naked James at the top of the stairs. He was slim and muscular and it was impossible not to notice his penis which wasn't large, but was semi-erect and directly level with my eyes.

I took what Dave had said on board so not wanting to appear rude I tried to respond but could only stammer "James....Goood morn...How are you"

"I'm fine" he replied "I slept really well. I like your nightgown. It shows off your nipples beautifully"

"Oh No" I thought. "Not again" but suddenly realizing that these were only words, and he hadn't touched me in any way, I decided to play along a little. After all his words of last night had excited me more than anything had ever done.

"Thank you James" I replied, "Did you enjoy your shower"

"I did" he said "Especially when I stroked my cock and spurted while I was thinking of your lovely cunt. Would you show it to me please?"

My head spun with these words. My legs turned to water and I had to sit on the stairs, and although shocked I also felt the blossoming sexual arousal of last night beginning once more. This man James had actually admitted that he had just a moment ago finished masturbating, something I considered disgusting, while he thought of my vagina. And now he wanted me to expose myself to him.

James continued as he stepped down the stairs toward me "I haven't time to touch you now so best if you just lift your nightgown, open your legs, and show me"

He passed where I was sitting, his still semi erect penis passing close to my eyes, continued a few steps down and turned to face me. I will never be able to fully explain why I did what I did next. As James faced me, his face no more than a few inches from my cunt, I slowly gathered my nightgown and pulled it to my waist. I felt cool air on the wetness from my vagina as I opened my legs. From that moment I knew my life would never be the same.

James took his time looking and finally said "Thank you Judy. Your cunt looks delicious. I look forward to giving it my undivided attention at some other time" and as he returned upstairs past me, so aroused was I that I instinctively reached out and lightly touched his still semi rigid penis with the back of my hand. It was only when he had passed that I noticed his cock had left a tiny dribble of

semen on my hand. I had never seen semen before. I had felt it sticky and wet between my legs after having sex with Dave as he never penetrated very far inside me leaving most of his semen on my thighs which I quickly washed away. But now, seeing this creamy white dribble on my hand I was intrigued and smeared a little between my fingers feeling the slick, slippery texture. Then I did something I could never have considered previously. I put the end of my finger on my tongue to see what it tasted like. I loved the slightly salty taste and wished there was more to sample...

God I was being sooo naughty....!

The Truth Will Set You Free Chapter 3

And then the guilt hit. What the hell was I doing? It was less than 24 hours since James had rung the doorbell, and during that time I had endured sexually explicit comments, both alone and in front of my husband, seen James naked, exposed my cunt to him, touched his cock and tasted his semen.

Plus what was "Haven't got time to touch you" and "Giving it my undivided attention" all about..?

And all this bought about because of his honest, open and very frank comments, something I should be praising not condemning. I was so confused but although I was enjoying the sexual feelings that he aroused in me, feelings I never realized I was capable of having, this clearly had to stop. I decided there and then that when Dave returned home I would tell him all that had happened, and hope he would forgive me and throw James out. Hopefully we could then get back to some sort of normality.

As James had now left for his work (I had no knowledge of what he did for a living) I decided to shower and get dressed and as I showered I recalled what James had said about stroking his cock, and wanting to see my cunt. I surprised myself by thinking the words ´cock´ and ´cunt´ instead of penis and vagina and found I enjoyed using these words.

Then I realized I was standing in the exact same position in the shower as he was when he "spurted thinking of my cunt" I became very aroused again and almost without thinking I let my fingers drift toward my cunt. I couldn't get the picture of him rubbing his cock out of my mind and rubbed my cunt with thoughts of him doing it. I even looked around the shower to see if he had left any traces of his semen for me to sample again but I couldn't see any. Then for the first time in my life I felt a blossoming sensation deep in my cunt. Small contractions began to pulse through me and culminated in a small burst of incredible pleasure that I thought afterwards was perhaps an orgasm. I had not experienced this before but had read that some women had very strong orgasms but others had none. I assumed I was one of the latter as I hadn't had feelings like this when having sex with Dave, possibly due to my small cunt. Afterwards as I dried myself the guilty feelings hit again and I resolved once more to tell Dave everything.

Dave got home about 8 o'clock in the evening before James had returned. After dinner we sat down to watch TV. I was dreading the moment I had to tell him about James but the time had finally arrived. But before I could speak Dave said "I have been looking up James's condition online and it really is interesting. It is very rare and just as his card says he cannot tell untruths. He also voices his thoughts immediately he has them which helps explain his comments about you the other evening. Apparently most sufferers live totally normal lives if those around them are kind and understanding, but for obvious reasons they find it difficult to find employment" He went on "Look, I know you were upset about his comments, but I really do think we ought to treat him as normal as possible"

"But Dave..." I began. "No but's" he said "I tried again "Dave...you don't know what he said to me..."

"I don't really care what he said" he continued "Think about what life must be like for him poor guy. Let's show him some sympathy"

I clearly wasn't getting through to him, and considered telling him about this morning's incident, but to be truthful I was a little angry because he wouldn't listen so I kept quite. Also I had to admit to myself that the thought of 'this morning's incident' was exciting me more than I cared to admit....

That night I had a most vivid dream. I dreamt that I was the one who was in the shower pleasuring myself, and who stood naked at the top of the stairs and called 'Good Morning' to James has he descended. He asked me if I enjoyed my shower. It was I who replied that "I enjoyed pleasuring myself thinking of your cock. May I see it?" It was I who went down to him as he sat on the stair and looked as he unzipped and took his cock out.....It was a complete role reversal and I loved it. I awoke with a start, not quite realizing if I was dreaming or not...I was soaking wet between my legs...I had even soaked the sheet through.

James had arrived home late for a couple of days running, a long time after Dave and I had gone to bed, so there were no new comments for me to think about. Not that I needed new comments as the previous ones had more than kept me busy over the past few days. What he did for a living remained a mystery but he certainly kept strange hours. I thought I must ask him the next time I saw him.

That evening was the meeting of Dave's model making club, something he never missed. As he left the house about 7.30 James arrived back. We said "Hi" and I closed the door behind him.

"Had a hard day at work James?" I asked, hoping to get some idea of what he did for a living, and secretly hoping he would make some comment about me as we were now alone once more just as we were this morning.

I was a little disappointed when he simply replied "Not too bad"

Determined to get an idea of his work I simply asked him "What is it you do James? Who do you work for?"

"I work for myself" He replied "I have tried all sorts of jobs in the past but they never lasted long as no-one really had time to read my card, and if they did most didn't understand my condition anyway. What I needed was a job where I could do something on a one-to-one basis. I could show them my card and they could then decide if they wanted to proceed or not. Eventually I found such

a job and trained and qualified as a masseur. This worked perfectly for me as I could show my card to a client before beginning, and then they could make up their mind if they wanted to proceed or not. Of course some didn't and that's no problem. I never feel annoyed or upset when this happens as I am used to it now. Most of the clients who agreed were women so I deal exclusively with them now. Almost without exception they are married women"

"Wow" I thought "a Masseur...Who would have guessed it. That explained the odd working hours"

"I would never have guessed that James" I said and then added "would you like a drink?" He said yes and he went through into the lounge as I prepared our drinks. Presently I joined him and sat in a chair opposite.

"I have never had a massage" I said to James which was quite true "Is it as relaxing as they say it is?"

"It is very relaxing" said James "Especially if allow the masseur to dictate what type of massage is required. I can always tell what my ladies want but most are too embarrassed to ask. As you know I don't have that problem so I mostly decide for them" I genuinely didn't know what he meant by this so I asked "Could you tell what sort of massage I might want then?"