The Truth Will Set You Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Truth Will Set You Free Chapter 4

"Oh yes" he said "You are quite easy to read, especially since you showed me your cunt"

I inwardly shivered at these words and wanted to hear more "How would you massage me then James"

"I would rather show you Judy" He said, and purposely crossed the room toward me. Although I hadn't expected this at all I allowed him to take my arm and lead me toward the stairs.

He started talking as he gently ushered me towards his room. "I have had an opportunity to watch you with your husband Judy. This is something that rarely happens with my clients and I can see that although outwardly happy, you do have some desires that are not being fulfilled by Dave. You showed me your cunt willingly and with minimal resistance, and of course I noticed you briefly

stroked my cock. I hope it made your cunt wet and hot. Did you enjoy that encounter?"

My head was spinning again. I decided to answer honestly "It was...nice...different...very naughty...but nice"

"I thought so" said James "And am I also right in thinking you have sexual desires that are not being fulfilled by your husband?"

Again I answered honestly "Up until a few days ago I thought my sex life was OK, well normal, but now I see that perhaps that isn't the case. Your comments about my breasts and vagina (I wanted to say 'tits' and 'cunt' as James had but although I used them in my head to excite me, I couldn't say the words out load) have triggered some feelings I never knew I had"

James led me to his bed, sat me down and gently pushed me back, my legs hanging over the edge. "That's good" he said as he lifted my dress "Many of the women I see tell me exactly the same thing"

I was aware that my panties were slick and wet around my cunt, and as he worked them down James said "The first time I did this massage was with a lady who had a sports injury. She had a groin strain that needed loosening up. As I worked on her she became a little agitated, and I realized she was becoming sexually aroused by my actions. I'm going to give you what

I gave her. That is, if you would like me to. Would you like me to massage your cunt Judy?"

I didn't need asking twice. I thought if he can make me feel so good with just words what can he do if he touches me, so I answered "Yes please James, massage my cunt for me" and then realized I had just used the 'cunt' word out load for the first time ever!

I wasn't ashamed and it felt good to have this sort of freedom around James. I added "I know my cunt is small as Dave cannot get his cock very far in. Will it make a difference to my massage do you think?"


"Don't worry about that" James said "A lot of women think the same thing but it's not a case of being small, more a case of not enough stimulation and preparation. Now just lay back and relax"

I lay back and closed my eyes not knowing what to expect next. What I wasn't expecting at all, and what bought a sharp intake of breath, was the wet, cool handful of shaving foam that James began to spread through my curly black pubic hair.

"Wha..What are you doing James....Nooo....I can't do that..Dave will seee!"

But it was a little late as the safety razor he was using was already gliding across my pubic mound, taking away a swathe of my bushy hair with it. The sensation was exquisite, and I dropped my hands to feel the soft smooth contours of my cunt, totally exposed with James's eyes just a few inches away. As there was little I could now do to stop him I let James continue. He was very gentle as he parted the lips of my cunt with his fingers to shave away the last of my pubic hair. I was now completely bald and silky smooth.

He next took a small bottle of unscented almond oil, splashed a little in his hand, let it warm for a moment or two, then using just the tips of his fingers he spread it over my naked cunt. I was in heaven. I had broken so many personal taboos over the past few days, and now as James worked his magic with his fingers, I felt an urgent need to break another. I said to James "I have a confession James. After my hand brushed your cock on the stairs, I found some of your semen on it. I liked the feel of it and I even tasted it. Would you do what you did before and make some more just for me?"

"Of course I wiil" said James "But first I have some business here" and with that he slid a finger into my cunt. It felt wonderful and went into my cunt about as far as Dave's cock did. "Ohh that's nice" I said "But remember I have a small cunt and you can't go any further in"

"Don't worry yourself about that" James said "You are a lot bigger than you think you are. Just relax and let me do what I'm best at" and with that he pushed two fingers into me, and then three. I was wetter and more aroused than I had ever been and began to thrust my cunt up to James's fingers'

"OK" he said "That's much better. Now we are getting somewhere" He removed his fingers, and I felt a surge of disappointment, thinking the massage was finished. How wrong I was. James reached across the bed for his briefcase and took from it a large cylindrical object. I had no idea what it was and I watched as James applied a little of the oil to it and lowered it towards my cunt.

"Just relax Judy" he said "Nearly there" He spread the lips of my cunt and gently slid in the object. It felt huge. He worked it back and forth a few times and then pushed it firmly but slowly into me. I gasped. It completely filled me. And when I thought it could go no further he pushed again and it went deeper. I was just a little afraid he would damage me but the feeling was so intense I didn't care. In fact I lowered my hands, took the object from James, and plunged it even deeper into my cunt. Then a heard a soft buzzing noise, and the object began to vibrate inside me. The sensation was indescribable. And just when I thought this couldn't get any better.it did. James climbed on the bed, positioned himself over me so we were head to toe, lowered his head between my legs, and started to lick my cunt. The feelings I had when I rubbed myself earlier were nothing like I was feeling now. This was something new, wonderful and so exciting. I felt an escalation of these wonderful feelings in my cunt and I knew that for the first time in my life I was going to have a real orgasm.

"Oh James" I pleaded "Please don't stop. More please. Lick me....suck me....suck my cunt" and using these new found words put me over the top. I shuddered as I climaxed, moaning softly "Oh James...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me now...."

He didn't fuck me but he did do as I had asked earlier, but not quite in the manner I expected. He reached under himself, released his cock, and guided it into my open mouth. This was another 'dirty' taboo that I was now more than happy to break. I didn't know what to really do so just let my instincts take over. I held the base of his cock and worked it in and out of my mouth, using my tongue and lips to stroke it. I felt it harden and was surprised that it was larger then I remembered.

The Truth Will Set You Free Chapter 6

All the time I sucked his cock James was licking and sucking me and I climaxed (Or 'came' as James called it) time after time. As I came particularly strongly I felt James's cock pulse and shortly afterwards my mouth was filled with a great gush of semen, and I heard him moan "Aghrrrrr".

I tasted the familiar taste I had liked so much. I swirled it around my mouth delighting in the experience, then more pulses from James's cock and more spurts of delicious semen entered my mouth. I was floating in an amazing mixture of feelings and I pleaded with James again

"Please fuck me James"

"I can't do that Judy" James said "I need permission from your husband for that"

I didn't understand at all and said through my slick, sticky cum covered lips;

"James I need you to fuck me now, what do you mean permission?"

"It's a rule of mine Judy" He said as he rose from the bed. "I will only fuck wives that have been given permission by their husbands to do so. That way we avoid cheating. I think it's important not to cheat don't you Judy?"

Although hugely frustrated I had to agree. He then continued "If you still want to fuck me when Dave gets back, then ask him and see what he says"

Ask him! What did he mean "Ask him!!" Dave would go mad and I could see a divorce looming.
I decided that wonderful as the experience had been, I should now stop this fooling around and get back to normal. Not an easy thing with James living here I thought.

Later that evening when Dave returned we had a quiet meal and watched some TV. "Where is James tonight" Dave asked. "I'm not sure" I lied knowing full well that he was in his room. Then I realized that I hadn't told the truth. This 'always telling the truth' thing was more difficult than I thought so I added "Probably in his room"

"Why don't you ask him down for a drink" Dave said and I suddenly felt the butterflies in my stomach and my heart thumping. "OK" I said and went upstairs and knocked on his door. James answered and said he would be down shortly. Glancing over his shoulder through his open door I couldn't help noticing he was working on his laptop, and on the screen was a naked black couple fucking. I didn't comment as I turned back downstairs.

Shortly afterwards James entered the lounge. "Hi James" said Dave "How was your day today"

"Good" said James "Very busy actually"

"Busy huh" said Dave "What exactly do you do"

Oh no I thought...He's going to tell him about the married women...and the cunt massage....

"I am a masseur" said James "I visit my clients in their homes or hotel. As I told Judy earlier most of my clients are married women"

"Oh my gosh" said Dave "I would never of guessed it" And then with a cheeky grin he added "So you get to lay your hands on semi-naked women most of the day. You must enjoy that?"

"I do enjoy it" said James "But most of the women are fully naked not semi-naked as most of them also want a sexual massage"

I could see Dave's mind working overtime and wondered what he would say. I didn't have to wait long..."What...you have to make love to them? Like have sex" He glanced across at me when he said this.

"Some women just want oral sex and I'm happy to do that for them, but for fucking I must have their husband's permission before doing so. About 50% of men say yes. I was talking with Judy about this before you arrived home and I think she has something to ask you"

My life was about to implode...What should I do? If I didn't ask Dave then James would tell him anyway. My mind was in turmoil and then I remembered how Dave had said we should take a leaf from James's book and always tell the truth so I blurted out.

"Dave I promise I will never lie to you again....and I will understand if you refuse....but will you let...I mean can...

Before I could finish James butted in...

"Judy is trying to ask your permission to be fucked by me" he said "She tried to tell you what I said to her earlier but you wouldn't listen" he said "So I am going to tell you. This morning I surprised her when I got out of the shower naked and walked across the top of the stairs. I had just been masturbating with thoughts of your lovely wife and I was still a little erect. I told her what I had been doing and asked to see her cunt. Judy was very shy and unsure but eventually she sat on the stairs and opened her legs for me. Afterwards she lightly touched my cock as I passed her"

James... this is too much too soon and way too graphic I thought. I am going to lose everything. Dave will throw us both out!

I could only blurt out "Dave, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to, it's just that I was so turned on by James's comments I truly couldn't stop myself"

Dave's gaze left James and turned to me and I feared the worst, but he simply smiled and said

"Judy I love you very much. Your happiness means more than anything to me. I had of course noticed the change in your mood these last few days, and, as we are being so honest, I also felt what you were doing in bed last night. At first I thought you were having a bad dream, but then I realized your movements were too regular, and your breathing was in gasps. I knew you were fingering your 'cunt' as James would say, and thought that James's comments may have made you feel aroused. Although I wouldn't normally talk of these things with you, I liked what you were doing and although you didn't know I was gently rubbing my cock at the same time"

This was totally unexpected from Dave, but I heaved a sigh of relief when he said this. Then James spoke again.

"I told Judy that I am a masseur, that most of my clients are women, and many of them want me to massage their cunts" She asked if I would massage hers and I agreed. Earlier today I shaved her cunt, massaged it with oil, and then inserted a vibrating dildo. Then I licked her cunt until she orgasmed. We did this a few times and then she sucked my cock until I spurted into her mouth"

"Whaaat! said Dave "Is this true Judy?"

The Truth Will Set You Free Chapter 7

Before I could answer James butted in with....

"Perfectly true Dave, and then Judy asked me to fuck her, but I refused"

Then Dave asked "I don't understand. Why after all this sexual activity behind my back didn´t you fuck her as she asked?"

"Because I need your permission" James said, and then went on "I am happy to pleasure married women in any way I can except for fucking them. For that I need permission"

Dave stared at me for a long time, and finally said "Do you want James to fuck you Judy?"

"Yeesss" I stammered. "I'm sorry Dave but I am being honest. I need James to fuck me"

James butted in saying "This arrangement is not uncommon Dave. You may have heard of it, it's called cuckoldry and I'm somewhat of an expert on the subject. Cuckoldry is when a married woman has sexual relations with a man, or men, other than her husband. But importantly, unlike having an affair, she has her husband´s full knowledge, encouragement and support and is treated with honesty, respect and total discretion"

He continued "This is considered a much more agreeable arrangement for all concerned as there is no lying, no cheating, in fact nothing that would cause hurt. It is the lying that hurts and destroys relationships. Most commonly the husband would be present to watch or join in but the aim is always the same. The total sexual fulfillment of the woman involved by whatever means she is happy to enjoy. The man involved is not 'love making' but simply providing a fucking service for the wife. The husband remains 100% faithful to his wife, and the wife can expect to have the sort of sexual experience that other wives can only dream of. Cuckolded husbands almost always become more attentive to their wives after they see how they react to another man's cock, and the wives usually become more confident and assertive with a huge increase in their libido and self esteem. Many find their love for their husband deepens and I personally think this is the greatest gift a man could bestow on his wife"

Dave still looked a little shocked at what was happening but after a few moments more he said "OK James. What you say makes a lot of sense and I am pleased you have asked me. I love Judy deeply and more than anything else I want her to be happy. So I will agree to what she wants but I have one condition. I need to be with you both to make sure she is safe and not being bullied into this. Now if you are both OK with that I suggest we all need a drink. You go up to James's room Judy and I will bring up our drinks shortly"

I was both surprised and hugely excited that Dave had said yes, and followed James upstairs passing the spot where just a few hours earlier a much more innocent Judy had touched James´s cock. My excitement mounted as we reached the door to James´s room. But instead of entering James took my arm and led me into my own bedroom. "Being fucked in your own bed will add to your pleasure Judy" James said and I certainly wasn´t going to argue.

James sat me on my bed and began to strip me starting with my blouse, and just as he unclipped my bra Dave arrived with our drinks. "I see you have already started without me James. Here let me help you" and with that he took my bra away spilling out my tits.

James immediately lowered his head and took a nipple in his mouth as Dave finished undressing me and then laid me naked back on the bed. Both men then undressed and joined me. I lay there with two erect cocks within reach (James was a little fatter than Dave's but about as long) and

wondered what it would be like be fucked by them both. Although aroused by James (My nipple was swollen and harder than I had believed possible) I suddenly felt very embarrassed with Dave there and covered myself with a sheet. Sensing this James said "Why don't we have that drink now" and passed my glass to me.

It was a hot day and Dave had prepared vodka and tonic drinks with ice cubes. We drank slowly with Dave occasionally kissing me, and surprising me by thrusting his tongue deeply into my mouth. This was not the usual Dave 'peck on the lips' and I realized that he also was enjoying the experience hugely. This relaxed me and when James whispered in my ear "Suck Dave´s cock Judy just like you did mine" I didn´t hesitate. I had never done this for Dave or any other man until I had sucked James earlier and loved it so I bent over him and took him in my mouth.

Dave moaned as I gently sucked his cock and James positioned himself behind me. I felt a little warm oil dribble between my butt cheeks and down onto my waiting cunt and then I felt him slowly entering me. My now hairless smooth cunt was soaking wet and slick with oil as he pushed his cock into me. When it was in about as far as Dave´s cock usually went I took my mouth from Dave´s cock and said to him "I only have a small cunt James, you won´t be able to go any further"

James said "Remember the vibrating dildo Judy? That was bigger than my cock and you took it all in your cunt. Just relax and enjoy yourself" and with that he pushed forward a little more. Little by little James´s cock went deeper into my cunt, deeper than I thought possible. It touched places no cock had ever reached and I was in heaven.

Dave's cock began to pulse just like James's cock had earlier and I knew he was close to spurting in my mouth. I began to feel my own orgasm building as James increased his thrusts. Then I felt James withdraw from me and his hot cock rest on my butt. Then he moved again. I cried out in shock and surprise as he eased his cock into my butt! This I hadn't expected but as it didn't hurt and actually felt very pleasurable I let him continue.

Dave's cock slipped out my mouth as I cried out and he said "Are you OK Judy? I know it's what you wanted but are you enjoying your cunt being fucked by James?"

I managed to gasp "He already fucked my cunt Dave....and now he's fucking my ass. Ohh... Aghh....I'm coming again..."

Then James spoke to Dave "Why don't you come around the back here with me James. I just came in Judy's ass so she is nice and sloppy. She hasn't come yet and I'm sure she would love you to finish her off"

"Would you like that Judy" Dave said.

Yes please Dave...fuck me hard in the ass until I come...do it now...quick......

I felt the bed move as James swopped places with Dave, and then felt my husband hard, hot cock penetrated my ass for the first time. He began to pound into me and whispered in my ear.
"What a dirty little Judy you are....sucking two cocks...fucked in your little cunt by two cocks....and now fucked in you tight little ass by two cocks...how do you feel now Judy...."

"I feel deliciously dirty" I replied "I want to be your whore and be used like this by you and James"