The Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just something I did special for your momma. Olivia got a pic before I left the house. I'll have her send it to you."

"Please tell me it was Ellie who helped you with your makeup?"

"Both Olivia and Ellie helped me."

"Good. Don't take this the wrong way, Mom, but your makeup skills are nonexistent. At least Ellie takes after Momma in the fashion department."

"Yeah, she was a big help in surprising Momma. But it was Olivia who found the dress for me."

"What?!? My butch sister found it?"

"And your mom looked go-o-o-od in it." I cooed.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around you in a dress mom, I've got to see a picture." Madi ignored my attempt to embarrass her.

"Well, don't expect to see it again anytime soon."

"But you looked so sexy in it, babe," I chimed in.

"Well, that's what makes it special."

We heard a bit of background noise on Madi's phone.

"Hey moms, my roommate just came in, so I gotta go. Talk to more soon. Love you both."

"Love you too, munchkin," I said teasingly.

"Mom!"

Jenn laughed. "Bye sweetie, talk to you soon." With that, she clicked off the phone and looked at me.

"So where were we?"

"Well, I was going to kiss you, then eat you, and make you see stars."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. But look at the time. We need to get ready for the conference reception. But maybe after that?"

"We could skip the reception and just stay here."

"Hon, we're the platinum sponsors of the conference and we're holding it in our new hotel. So, we kinda need to be there, if just for a bit."

I watched my naked wife head into the walk-in closet in what we called "our" suite. I followed her a moment later to watch her slip on her underwear.

"Any chance you can put that dress back on?"

"Nope." She held up two pantsuits that were hanging next to my stuff.

"Go with the gray one," I pointed to the one in her left hand. "Did the new gal help you sneak your stuff up here?"

"Melissa? Yeah. She was rather embarrassed once she realized who you were. But she's a good kid. Did you know she is Captain Eriksen's niece?"

"I didn't. How is the good captain doing? Enjoying retirement?" I pulled on a dress that I knew Jenn loved.

"I hope so, I haven't heard from him in a while. Probably bouncing those grandkids on his knees."

"Good for him." We spent the next few minutes getting ready.

As I finished up, Jenn held out her hand, which I quickly took. As we walked out of our room, she wrapped her arm around me.

"That was a good idea you had, roleplaying was fun.. 'Renée' might want to have another tryst with you again someday." A devilish grin crossed her face.

"Yeah, we needed to get out of our rut. It's so easy to let work and the kids soak up all our time. Anytime 'Renée' wants to come out and play, I'll play with you any day."

I gave her a quick kiss as the elevator doors opened, then followed the sexiest ass on the planet as she led the way. Yeah, I'm in love with her, my forever girl.

_\|/_

Author's Note: Thank you for being a loyal reader. I hope you enjoyed this short story. If so, please consider providing some feedback. Votes, comments, or PMs are all welcome. Please follow me, or check my profile page, to be notified when a new story is published.

A special shout out goes to those who helped me behind the scenes with this story at different times: Bramblethorn, BrokenSpokes, and Rileyworks. Each one of you has given me advice and feedback, which has meant a lot to me. Thank you.

If you are looking for something more to read, check out the authors I follow. Maybe you might find something there that you like.

12