All Comments on 'The Tryst'

by GinnyPPC

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Nice follow up story

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Ok, this would have worked as a standalone story. In fact, when I realized it was Whitney, I was kind of upset, like I thought she and Jenn got their HEA, so why is she cheating. Then you revealed Jenn, and everything after was just icing on the cake, including the glimpse into Madi's life. Thanks for the good work.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for taking us back and letting us once again savor a delightfully ongoing story.

sastapletonsastapletonalmost 2 years ago

I was sooo ready to scream at Whitney for cheating on Jenn at the beginning of this story lol

Loved our little catch up with our Catering Girl

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

Loved it! Very nice to have of short catch-up on the life of my favorite Catering Girl. Wonderfully written. At first you threw me for a loop. I was thinking, is she really going thru with having a random affair. Hence the title. How could she do this? You set up that little tease perfectly. It is still beautiful to read that they still have a loving relationship these many years. Having you tie in other characters added so much and was a nice touch. Well worth 5 stars!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago

I'm losing my touch---it took me until Whitney went down to the bar to spot the coming twist. A charming little vignette which has whetted my appetite for whatever you come up with next. I must re-read The Catering Girl and very soon at that.

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 2 years ago

Cute and with a nice twist

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

Brilliantly written, although I wasn't surprised by Renee's identity. Thank you for giving us this little gem.

OGG52754OGG52754almost 2 years ago

Had me going there for a moment. Nice little story, makes me hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story — it was good to hear from Jenn & Whitney again. I feel you write so well about people, fully fleshed-out people, who naturally have sex. It is so refreshing. Please keep it up.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Delightfully risqué and so romantic. Like that you tried and succeeded so well with short piece that resonates. Seriously, for a brief moment you had us going, then… . Like I said, delightfully romantic — and perfectly erotic. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

shayneoneshayneonealmost 2 years ago

a nice little story the twist got me thanks be well happy and safe a fan shayne

lilshymynxlilshymynxalmost 2 years ago

OMG you got me! I bit hard on this and was getting PISSED at Whit for stepping out and then then hammer dropped. So mad at myself for forgetting Jenn's middle name. Thank you so much for this sweet treat!!!

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioalmost 2 years ago

You have a gift for writing. So glad to get a little look at these characters future. You had me in the beginning; I could not believe what Whit was doing. Thank you as always for writing and sharing your stories.

Marbury1803Marbury1803almost 2 years ago

Fooled me for a bit....I was a bit cranky for a sec too, until I figured it out.....Loved catching up with whit and jenn. Two wonderful and amazing characters. Thanks for the nice dip back into their lives.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

An enjoyable read with a nice twist, which I confesss that I didn't see coming.

briboy69briboy69almost 2 years ago

A great follow-up teaser on a great couple. thank you!

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Loved this, got to admit I was ready to give you a big pissed off rant. Then with the cucumber smell I thought wait a minute. Was lovely to see all these characters again, would be awesome to see a story with Madi as the main character. Thank you.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienEllealmost 2 years ago

Yay! Just yay! This is sort an ultimate feel-good story, even if it started a little "wtf!?" since Whit was so far out of character. But yay! Also, go Maddie!

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfacealmost 2 years ago

A wonderful waterfall of love after such a long drought without our Catering Girl...

I loved it, superbly written and the twist caught me off guard.

Just the right length too for a tasty treat, reminding me of how much I've missed your writing.

Hope to read more from you soon.

MurseDMurseDalmost 2 years ago

Great little catch up story, even if I did suspect the ending. Nice to see everyone is doing well. Hope this just the start of more great stories from you.

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesalmost 2 years ago
Totally inappropriate

My two cents, but asking for a story on Literotica featuring Madi as the main protagonist, a character who we’ve only seen as an underage child is a) a little creepy and b) completely inappropriate.

deepred53deepred53almost 2 years ago

A fun and rewarding read. Well done!

Inscription1213Inscription1213almost 2 years ago

God, I almost got really mad at you for writing a story where Whitney would be cheating. Nice twist. Great story as always. Thanks.

podslypodslyalmost 2 years ago

i dont normally give 5 stars for a short story but this deserves it you are a fantastic writer

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

I almost quit half way thru, but I knew you had to have had a good reason for putting this out there. Excellent twist and it was great hearing that Madi was following in her fathers footsteps.

.

Cheers

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

Sneaky and cute. Especially the bit about the dress. Would never have believed Jenn would wear one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I almost passed on this one. Don't do this to my poor heart. I come here for comfort! Sigh...

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 2 years ago

A truly delightful little episode with your two lovely ladies. I admit that I figured it out pretty quickly as I knew Whitney could never cheat on Jennifer, but it was still great fun to read. Thanks for sharing with us!

jacosg36jacosg36almost 2 years ago

So great to check in with our two favorite ladies. And Jen in a dress too! Scandalous.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 2 years ago

Like a few others I was becoming concerned until I worked out who "Renee" was!!

I know its story, but infidelity is annoying, especially with known and loved characters.

Personally for me its more about the romance and "the chase" in a story that interests me, but I loved the fact that Madi is grown up and going to serve on the ship bearing her fathers name ...... lovely twist.

Finally, there are quite a few authors who have succesfully created stories around the (by now) grown up children of their original characters, in fact, I recall one story where 3 generations of one family were gay women.

A really nice stand alone story or even the start of another series.

Either way, an easy 5 stars.

AviciaAviciaalmost 2 years ago

Madi and her boat could make for a great series

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

I would love to say I voted for you. But in good conscience all the stories are my favorite. I can’t pick just one. In their own way each is special. The only way would be to throw a die and see what comes out. And luck of the draw is not a talent contest.

You had me with Renee. I bought it, still felt off about the situation, but you got me. Great story and of course 5 stars. There is still room for Melissa to make an appearance AND Renee. (giggle)

Suffice it to say I am looking forward to your next endeavor. No matter what it is I am sure it will be “Fabulous Darling”

Stay safe and Take Care

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoalmost 2 years ago

Great story with a nice “gotcha.” My discomfort evaporated in an instant, thank you.

But, um . . . The Orlinski? As in N.C.C. 92340? That would be so “nerd-cool.”

Thank you for posting. Loved it.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 2 years ago

I was having misgivings as I read this story, but you got me! Great!

docj27adocj27aalmost 2 years ago

In my mine I was yelling at the screen, "how can you do this Ginny!!? You are crushing me!" then the twist, and I exhaled a breath I didn't even know I was holding and wound up with a big stupid happy grin on my face. What a great extended epilogue. Thank you.

ReesertonReesertonalmost 2 years ago

I just knew they were already acquainted! Their get together was just too practiced and smoothed. No awkwardness at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb set-up with Renee seducing her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I almost stopped reading this when I realized that Whitney was going to sleep with "Renée". It was really great to see these characters again. Don't skip this story. The ending is not what you will expect from the beginning.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Re: BrokenSpokes I agree if Madi was a young child that my post would be both unapropiate and creepy. HOWEVER in this story Madi is in college and an ensign in the Coast Guard. So is no longer a little girl. Maybe you need to read things closer and I think you owe me and others an apology.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Facts. The reasons I feel my post to BrokenSpokes is justified.

1. Madi's birthday is after valentine's day. Which means she would be 18 when she graduated HS and there is little chance of her moms letting her not graduate before enlisting.

2. Enlistment age for Coast Guard is 17 then you go through basic training for 8 weeks.

3. Jenn refers to her as a grown women in this story.

Now I do not see how asking for a story about a grown woman is unapropiate nor creepy.

Sausage17Sausage17almost 2 years ago

So glad I decided to read this! I just reread the ending of Catering Girl so this was a nice surprise!

I was enjoying this story until “Renée” walked in and started flirting, then the idea of infidelity crossed Whit’s mind. Like a bucket of cold water. Then I skipped ahead because, ew, then I saw Jenn’s name, and happily re-read. Good story! Great to be catching up on the couple and Madison! 😊👍❤️ Good to know their love is still going after all these years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice job. I thought it was a cheating story, you really had me going! Lol

Was so glad to see it was just playing, I've done a similar story with a hetero couple, but not nearly as well. I like your writing style.

Easy 5 * for me.

And as I'm having login issues, I will just sign this

Yarnspinnerr ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I read through a BUNCH of the previous comments, and there are Lot! That in itself tells what a great writer you are, btw.

I see that this is a continuation of the series I passed on, because I wanted to see if I would be interested in reading a long series.

I guess this answers my question

Yarnspinnerr ;->

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 1 year ago

How cheeky of you to tease in the beginning, I was very upset at first thinking she was cheating. So glad for the details in this revealing their lives. How well we were fooled just shows how talented you are. Thank you, truly.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

2nd time reading it, so so cute love role playing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These two are so drop-dead gorgeous. Really happy to see them again.

LiebethLiebethover 1 year ago

You almost had me there and I nearly dropped my iPad out of frustration, and thank goodness, then I didnt have to. Excellent twist.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Cute. But …

… we knew who Renée was from the first second she appeared 😂

Why?

Because we KNOW Whitney, and we KNOW Jenn, and we KNOW you!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

After reading The Catering Girl chapters & following in love with White & Jenn, I was buzzing to know this story had Whitney in it... Momentarily I was taken aback & annoyed that she was charting! However relieved and living the story when I realised the twist.

I love these characters ❤️

CorporalTraversCorporalTraversover 1 year ago

A Great Epilogue to The Catering Girl

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643over 1 year ago

Great follow on to their original story! More please! Love this type of continuing narrative!

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

my first story read of yours and I am impressed. Going for the Catering girl next.

Nicely written and interesting subject.

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckabout 1 year ago

Haha, you got got me! I was getting mad that Whitney would cheat on her wife.

Such a great peek into their future.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Yep, you got me! After reading CG through for a second time and then finding a new (to me) Ginny PPC story, I was just getting comfy and was looking forward to seeing where the various characters had gotten to in their lives, only to find Whitney ready to cheat! Shock Horror! But of course it was a ruse on your part and I thank you for that, also glad to see everyone else safe and happy but older. 5⭐️ Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDK12 months ago

Damn, I loved to hear more about the Mitchell family..

Thanks 🙏

Belinda

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Christ you scared me... when "Renee" showed up I was heartbroken. Love the twist and the happy ending... and Madi on the Olinski, perfect

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with the last comment: "oh my, oh no, certainly things can't have gotten so bad that Whitney was tempted to transgress her soul-filled covenant with Jenn . . . ???!!!" Thank heavens the truth was soon revealed, and with typical aplomb, of course with the now-grown Madi texting her "moms" her latest news. As I tell young ladies in the grocery check-out line who have young children: "it doesn't get easier; it just gets ... different." Haha. Great postscript story.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPC9 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous—I’m not sure you are aware of how offensive your comment was. I don’t think you intended it to be, but it was. Using quotes around moms implies at least one, or both, are not worthy to be Madison’s mom. And, I’m going to make an assumption here, that you primarily directed your comment at Whitney, since Jennifer birthed Madison.

Why would you say that Whitney is not worthy of being Madison’s mom? Do you not value any stepparent? How is she any different from a person of the opposite gender who steps into the life of a single parent and loves their child unconditionally? Are gay stepparents less than worthy just because they are gay?

What about gay couples who have kids as a couple? Are gay male couples less worthy of being parents since they go through a surrogate? What about couples like my wife and I who have a donor? Or my friends who adopted? A little food for thought.

I don’t need, and I’m not sure I want, a response from you. I just hope you see this and have a think about it. Maybe reconsider how you feel about people who differ from you.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds4 months ago

Admit I was a bit worried there! Good thing it was just a role play!

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds4 months ago

GinnyPPC! Well said to anonymous. I totally agree with you. And believe me… I have seen, unfortunately, hetero parents who are utterly dysfunctional as parents, not able to offer them a stable relationship, a good upbringing and love. I think if you’re a gay couple and want kids, you at least prove that you are a caring person. And that is probably a good point of departure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So commenting on the story is now homophobic?

1984 - Even in Literotica.

BramblethornBramblethorn4 months ago

Anon: just about any lesbian couple who have kids get to hear from way too many people who are keen to tell them that they're not REAL parents, and that the children they love who they've been raising for years would be better off in some other family. That's homophobic.

I don't know what the previous anon comment meant by putting "moms" in quotes. Some people just like to put words in quotes for no particular reason, but some people use it to cast doubt - "not REAL moms". When talking about a lesbian couple, it can easily be read as the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm glad I read to the end of the story. Great follow up for Catering Girl fans.

FlynDutchmanFlynDutchmanabout 2 months ago

I had a real mom and would trade in For these moms in a heart beat. Biology doesn’t predispose you to be a good parent. Love is Love and thanks for a story that continues to reinforce that edict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinnyPPC@GinnyPPC
Are you looking for something else to read? Look at who I follow and try one of their stories. You might find something you like. ~~ I’ve had people ask me if I have a Patreon, and how can they support me. I appreciate the sentiment, but I’m in a good financial position. Ins...

story TAGS