All Comments on 'The Tunnel Builder Ch. 01'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years ago

Yum, classic Monica, erotic, under-stated by the heroine who is actually so sexy and cute (like someone else I know). You write so well. You always create such three-dimensional character who make an instant impact. Loved it and can't (but will have to) wait for more. 5 stars.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK41about 3 years ago
More more more!

I am so looking forward to more of this story after a well written start and exciting and intriguing ending

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 3 years ago

Monica, you have done it again. I am intrigued at where this tale is going but I am sure that I am going to enjoy finding out. Hopefully that mysterious opening paragraph will become clear as the story unfolds. As ever your touch of humor shines through and the sex is both hot and arousing. A superb opening to what I am sure is going to be a very enjoyable and highly erotic tale.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
You are getting very good...

...at not letting your readers down. The Tunnel Builder is well-written and promising to be an enjoyable read. However, maybe it's me but I thought there was a little confusion over names and relationships early in the chapter. Cass tells us that Lauren is married but at the party she is determined to have her wicked way with Roddy that evening. There is no further mention of Lauren's husband, where he is, whether he objects to her behaviour, indeed, does he exist? Then Camp David (and it reads as if David is the man's name) talks of his fireman's hose and someone says: "Too much information, Roddy." These are small points but they jar and good editing should help avoid them. You're still worth five stars and more, though.

'Dreary' Deirdre made me smile. Many years ago my late wife and I were acquainted with a Deidre who seemed to have all the world's troubles on her shoulders, never smiled, rarely spoke, the works, so we called her 'Dreary'. I am pleased to report that all these years later she is now happy and cheerful with a huge smile and filled with good fellowship.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

Wow! I'm officially a fan. It appears we have a bit of a mystery here. Two perhaps. Its all so intriguing and the budding romance is the centerpiece. I see chapter two has been published. I'm off to follow where it goes. Thank You!

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

I decided to investigate you more. I do so love the way your mind works.

Oh yes LOVE the story, it is fantastic by the way. I think I am going to have to read all of your works, no better way to get to know you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES