All Comments on 'The Tunnel Builder Ch. 04'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

This story keeps getting better as it’s revealed. It leaves me with a lot of thoughts where it is headed. I expect there are more surprises to come. I hope this goes on for awhile. Thank You! *****

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 3 years ago

Monica, you tease. Just as I was thinking that this delightful, though ultimately sad story was drawing to a close you go and open up another story line. You are truly a wonderful storyteller and I delight in immersing myself in this very believable world that you have created. Furthermore, not only is the story an enjoyable read but the sex is very hot and pleasurable as well. Five stars from me.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
A whammy

Like AliceGee, I thought this was the final chapter until you came up with this whammy. It's intriguing now to speculate on what might be coming next. To date, a first-rate story.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 3 years ago

Tremendous story. Happy that it seems another chapter is forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is so good. It should be a book. This website is beneath the quality of your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG I am so hooked. I was supposed to do a research for work but ended uo binging this story instead. 😂 Five stars ain't enough for this masterpiece. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is it just me, or does Polly seem to be getting more selfish?

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetalmost 3 years ago

I hope you continue with the next phase of this story! Like all of your works there is a depth to them despite their brevity, you have a skill of painting an image with few strokes. With those sex scenes it seems a few strokes is all it takes to find that release.

I hope that you continue this story.

AfricanbluAfricanbluover 2 years ago

Incredibly well thought out intriguing story

The characters draw you in and I can’t wait for the next chapter .

Thank you for this well crafted work.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

Ohhhhh you HAVE to finish this story!!!!!

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

It seems you have left the door ajar. OK, time you got back to work and start on the next phase of the journey. Magnificent isn't a word I would normally use to describe a story, but you have such a knack for combining, fiction, facts and history. I found myself googling places and names, that's how much I got drawn into the story. Please, please I beg of you to continue.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Monica is there ever going to be a chapter 5? Seems like there's still story to be told here!! I loved this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES