The Turnaround Part 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked out the window and saw Tyree's car parked in his drive. She decided to make the short walk to her neighbor's house to see if he had seen her mother. She headed for his side door and tried the knob. It was open, so she quietly let herself into his house, once again. She began to slowly make her way into the kitchen but stopped once she heard the undeniable sound of a dick being sucked. She peeked around the corner to see Tyree pumping his hips into her mother's face. She could see his dick enough to view how wet it was. Her mother seemed to be in a trance as she lovingly sucked his dick.

As she turned the corner, Tyree happened to glance in her direction. He held his hand up, and mouthed, 'no'. If it had been Bridget, it would have been cool, but this was her daughter and she had come over to his home to chastise him. He didn't want her looking like a hypocrite in front of her daughter.

"Yeah, baby! That's it… work that tongue, yeah… Fuck, you give me good tongue just like I like it, Eva… You like sucking my dick, don't you? I know you do, I can tell. Yeah baby… keep it up… Mmmm…" he growled while starting to thrust his hips into her face.

The only sounds in the large kitchen were Eva's moans and the sexy sound of Tyree's dick entering and exiting her accommodating throat.

"Slurp… Pop…Mmmm…Slurp…Pop…Mmmm…slurp…pop…slurp…pop"

Erin watched transfixed as the visual and audio of the moment rooted her to the spot. It was one of the sexiest scenes she had ever seen in her life! Her mother was on her knees orally servicing their generously endowed Black neighbor. No more than 24 hours after she had witnessed the same dick fuck her mother in the ass and 12 hours after her mother had witnessed her taking it! Wow, she mused, 'my mother has become a total slut for this man's dick'! And what a dick it was, she thought, remembering the wonderfully deep pounding he had given her pussy the previous night.

"EWWwww shit! That's it BAbeee… hmmm-mmmm…. Shit! Yeah, keep stroking it like that… OH, that tongue! GOTT-damn if you ain't the nastiest cum getting bitch I know! Fuck…yeah! Yeah, yeah… get that sh-… OH…MMM…EWW SHIT! Here it CUMS!! OHHHHHhhh! FUCK!" he screamed as his dick flexed strongly and began firing volley after volley into her mouth as she continued to loudly suck and tongue the tip of his dick.

Eva's mouth soon began to overflow with cum as she tasted and swallowed his rather large load of damn near hot, flavorsome cum. Her throat felt warm as did her belly from all the semen she had swallowed. Some of it had collected in the corners of her mouth, down her chin and onto her t-shirt. As Tyree continued hollering out his nut, she remained true to the dicksucking game and continued stroking/tonguing/milking his dick until there was nothing left but clean, empty dick. She moaned throughout, letting him know how much she enjoyed his load.

Chapter 5

Tyree eyes popped open to see Erin slowly walking towards them, no longer hiding in the shadows. Her mother, the bitch in heat that she was, continued sucking and slobbering on his dick till he was rock hard, once again. He placed his hand behind her head and slowly pulled her wet lips off his dick, with a 'pop'. If he hadn't pulled her off, she would have continued sucking him until he came again. He truly appreciated her lust for pleasing him, orally. As she looked up at him, her spittle and his cum hung off of her lips and chin, nastily. She smiled at him, coyly, realizing that she had gone into autopilot with his dick in her mouth. She stood slowly, waiting for instructions.

As she gazed over his shoulder, she gasped loudly seeing her daughter leaning on the counter with one hand, while her other hand stayed on her hip.

"E-Erin, you really shouldn't be here! This isn't appropriate!" she shrieked, surprising herself with the volume of her voice.

"But it was appropriate for you to watch me get my pussy pummeled last night by the same dick whose cum you just swallowed?" Erin said calmly as she stepped away from the counter and moved them.

"N-No, that wasn't appropriate, either. It's just that…," Eva sputtered out as her eyes swung from her daughter to Tyree, looking for some help from him.

For an answer, Tyree slowly started to fist his already hardening dick.

Erin slowly walked up to her mother and raised her arm, taking her mother's cum-covered chin in her palm. His cum was still warm. Eva stood before her speechless and unmoving.

"Don't be a hypocrite. You watched him and Bridget turn me out last night and now I want to see the same thing happen to you. There's no harm in that, is there? From the look of things, he's going to fuck you silly whether I'm here or not," she said, while staring lustily at her cum-soaked palm and fingers.

"I g-guess n-not. You mustn't tell anyone about this, Erin. You must swear to me that this stays between me, you, and that," she said, pointing at Tyree's dick.

"Oh, it will, mother. Trust me. Tyree's dick is going to stay between me and you for as long as he wants to keep giving it to us," she said, as she brought her hand to her lips and began to lick his cum off of her fingers and palm.

Erin bent forward and began licking the chin and sides of her mother's cum-soaked face while disrobing.

Eva stood motionless, as a now naked Erin, slowly and erotically licked and sucked her chin, lips, and cheeks of cum. Initially, she had recoiled from the touch of her daughter, but as she continued to lick her like a kitten, she began to become very aroused. She and her daughter were sharing their lovers' cum and both were enjoying it!

"Take your clothes off and get your hands on the counter. I can smell your pussy from here so I know you want him" Erin said quietly yet forcefully to her mother, while watching Tyree continue to slowly fist his dick.

He watched as Eva quickly discarded her clothing in front of her daughter and stepped to the counter causing her hard-nippled titties to sway and her ass to jiggle. She spread her thighs without being told, looked straight ahead, and dreamily leaned forward. As Tyree stepped behind her, he noticed several rivulets of pussy juice dribbling down between her creamy alabaster thighs. There was nothing like tight, white, wet pussy… whew!

His rock hard dick stood at a 90 degree angle as he took hold of her soft asscheeks and spread them. He heard her wet pussylips separating making a lewd 'squishing' sound as he squeezed and stroked her asscheeks in wide circles. The smell of her pussy was wafting through his nostrils causing more blood to course through his already hard dick.

"You want me to fuck you good and hard, don't you?" he asked as he nudged the tip of his dick across her wet pussylips, causing her to arch her back and moan deeply.

"Yes, yes, I do. I NEED you to fuck me deep and hard!" she hissed out as she rotated her hips trying to keep the ridge on the tip of his dick raking across the covering of her clitoris, exposing it, over and over, causing the glands inside of her pussy to produce more cream.

"Reach back and open her up for me," he ordered Erin, and immediately was rewarded with the sight of her reaching over and behind her mother, pulling the soft plump asscheeks apart, revealing the liquid gloss of her bare, wet, bright pink lips and nether region. Erin began opening and closing her mother's asscheeks causing a wet, sucking sound to emanate from her pussy.

"You know what that sound is, babygirl?" Tyree asked, as he stroked his dick.

"Mmm... Wet pussy?" Erin answered, slyly.

"Yeah, that too. But, that there is the sound of some GOOD PUSSY," he said, moving into position behind the lovely, full, pale, heart-shaped ass being presented to him. Eva bit her lip, lowered her head on her crossed arms and inhaled, anticipating the thick twelve inches of dick he was going to spear her with, once again.

"Good girl," he said, as he slowly began to slide the tip and thickest part of the ridge of his fat dick through the tight ring of her swollen lips, causing Eva to hold her breath for a few seconds.

Eva gasped as the head slowly and deliciously filled her and then retreated… only to return again and again. As he rhythmically entered and slid his coal-colored dick in and out of her bright pinkness one half-inch at a time, an increasingly wet yet soft, sucking sound could be heard throughout the kitchen. She felt every single vein, bump, and ridge on his dick pushing and rubbing against the walls, floor, and ceiling of her vulnerable, drooling pussy. She wondered briefly what it looked like to Erin.

Erin's senses were on hyper overload! She had never imagined that she'd be witnessing her mother get fucked… and by a big, black dick! She noticed the submissive way her mother deferred to Tyree… and his dick. Holding onto her asscheeks, she watched with a look of awe on her face as she noticed how quickly his dick was becoming wet, then drenched with her mother's secretions. She also eyed her mother's bright pink inner pussy lips being obscenely stretched, pulled out, and then slammed back in by his wet, coal-black cock as it began to see-saw in and out of her cunt. She let go of her mother's ass and began to slowly stroke her lower back.

"Wow, she's really wet!" she said to Tyree, as she watched him slowly stroke into the pussy that had given birth to her.

"Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet, honey. Your mama is a cream machine," he replied, smiling slightly.

"Go easy, please," Eva suddenly moaned out as she felt rivulets of her juice racing down the inside of both thighs as he began to stroke deeper inside of her snatch. As her pussy began to stubbornly but willingly stretch to accommodate his girth, she smiled to herself that she had fallen in love with the sensation of being filled by his generously proportioned black dick. The feelings his dick caused by spreading her pussy, wide and deep, were indescribable! Her pussy had never been this loud and wet before! The thought shot through her mind that she should be embarrassed about her daughter hearing her wet pussy fart and squelch, as she bent over in front of him like a bitch in heat... but she wasn't. She had already confided to herself that the way he dicked her brought out the nastiness in her that had lurked for so long, unfulfilled. Besides, she surmised, her daughter knew what kind of dick he had and what he could do with it.

He had about two-thirds of his dick in her juicy pussy before he began to feel a little resistance. Eva could feel it, too. But she didn't move away. Although it was a little painful down deep, the pleasure she felt everywhere in her pussy won out. So, she not only didn't move away from him, she spread her knees out a little more and forced her ass even higher up in the air.

Sensing her eagerness and compliance to his dick, he reached out and took a stronger grip on her soft, round hips and began to pull her back and forth over his meaty dick. She started out tight but wet, but as he began to pull and push her onto his dick, she began loosening up and his dick began sliding further and further into the depths of her pussy. He could see the tight ring of her bright pink lips stretched obscenely around his thick dick as he pushed and pulled her hips.

"Shhhh… Ummm…Ohhhh GOD! I think you're too big to do it this way! Fuck that feels good…mmmm…," she moaned out, feeling him pushing and pulling her tight pussy over his increasingly drenched dick with more speed.

"Woman, you know I WAKE UP with a rock hard dick! You shouldn't have come over here swinging this wet, tight, sweet smelling pussy in front of me," he said, as he slapped her ass twice, sending shock waves directly to her clit and an immediate moan from her mouth.

Eva had forgotten about Erin being in the room until she felt her hands massaging the sides of her breasts. Eva raised her upper body off of the counter and watched, as if in slow motion, as her daughter began palming and massaging her breast. She watched as Erin slowly lowered her head and began tonguing her aureole and nipple. Erin's lips drew off of her revealing a wet, pink, elongated nipple. Erin lowered her mouth, once again, to her nipple and began assertively licking and pulling the nipple with her tongue and teeth, causing Eva to moan loudly. When she released her breasts again, her mothers' nipple stood out, quivering, at least half-an-inch!

Eva still had not made up her mind about her daughter becoming directly involved with her and Tyree's 'arrangement', but at the moment, the way she was suckling on her hyper-sensitive teet, it didn't seem to make sense to debate it just now. At the same time, she was aware that the deeper he sunk his dick into her ever-loosening snatch, the weaker her legs were becoming.

"Mmmmm… aaaahhhhh… that's good, real good, baby" she said, watching her daughter's mouth descent once more to bathe her nipple with spittle and nibbles, as Tyree's beefy dick began to descend deeper still into her, forcefully pulling the hot membrane of her pussy back and forth across the thick, ropey surface of his wet dick, causing both of them to holler out in pleasure.

"WHEW, this is some HOT pussy! Dick feels like its being baked in a GOTTDAMN pizza oven! You wanted this dick last night, didn't you?...That's why you stood outside the door last night, huh? Wishing it was you instead of your daughter getting this dick, with your greedy ass…I bet you went to bed with this hot pussy and woke up wantin' this dick, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?! Talk to me, GOTTDAMMIT!" he finished by forcefully taking hold of her hair with his left hand while slapping her soft ass several times with his right and stroking extra deep, punctuating each thrust with a wicked twist of his hips, causing his dick to rhythmically caress the deepest parts of her slippery pussy, including her G-spot, repeatedly.

The mix of pain and pleasure as he ferociously slithered his big dick in and out of her was indescribable. She recognized the soft tingling beat that pumped against his dick. Stretched so tightly around his thickness, she suddenly felt the whipping nerve spasms and a huge gush of warm gush of liquid from deep inside to wash over his deeply embedded presence.

"OOOHHH! Mmmmphhh… AAAAHHH… YES, yes… I w-wanted you l-last niiigggghhhhttttt!! I W-w-wanted you this m-morning… OHHHHHHH SHIIITTTT! I'M C-C-CUMMIIINNNGGGG! OHHHH MYYYYYYY GOD!! AHHHHHH!! MMMmmmm AAHHHHH!!" she screamed out as Tyree continued his flash-bang assault on her wet, distended, orgasming pussy causing the bountiful flesh of her alabaster ass to warble all over the place as she deposited her bountiful load of clear, pearl-colored cum all over his dick.

"YES…YOU…ARE… cumming, baby. DAMN! It looks like your pussy sprung a leak! I can feel it dripping down my balls! Didn't think your pussy could get any wetter… damn if I wasn't wrong about that…" he said continuing to fuck her through her orgasm causing her to moan and plead.

"Pl-Please! UMMMMmmmmm… OH that feels soooo GOOD! MmmmmmHmmmm…" she cried out as her pussy continued to contract and queef lewdly around his deeply rooted dick.

He ordered her to lay flat and press her titties to the counter so he could have even more access to her private treasures and she desperately complied. From that position and angle he was able to start slamming directly into her cervix, not caring if she felt pain or not. She knew it would not stand this kind of brutal assault for long…and she was right. By his ninth or tenth stroke, she felt it giving way… then a 'plop' sound could be heard. The eleventh stroke finally ruptured it and then the sensation of a fat, long, black dick driving deep into her womb caused her to scream like a banshee and black out for about ten seconds before coming back in the middle of the most mind-splitting orgasm she had ever experienced!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH…OHHHHHHHHHH…MMmmmm….HMMMMMMMMMmmmmm… FUCK! LORD, HAVE MERCY! OHHHHHHH!!!" she babbled out as her juicy pussy produced so much cream and juice, Erin could hear it splattering off of the tiled floor beneath them! The wet sucking sound her pussy was making seemed to get louder and louder the more she screamed.

Tyree stopped thrusting for a moment to slap her ass, repeatedly, eliciting a moan of complete surrender from Eva. Her breathing was labored and her head was in her arms as she stood bent over in front of him quivering and trying to clear her head.

Tyree slowly began to withdraw his sickeningly wet dick from her cunt causing a 'slurp' sound to be heard as the tip came out of her.

"Erin, come here… what'd I tell you? She's a cream machine…" he said as he pulled his cream-splattered dick from Eva's tight, messy pussy and stood back a foot or so from her heaving ass.

"WHOA!! Shit! That IS a lot of cream! Wow, look, it's STILL dripping off…" she said while silently lowering herself to her knees, taking a brief second to survey the voluminous deposits of her mother's cum cream caked on his black stake of a dick, balls, and thighs before sticking out her tongue to scoop dollops of it still thickly dripping down the stalk of his dick before swallowing.

"Yum-my, real yummy…" she said, smacking her lips determined to clean his massive dick of any signs of her mother's sticky yet tasty orgasmic juices.

"She's a fast learner, huh?" Eva said, staring over her shoulder at her daughter going to town on the dick that had just made her pussy explode and her brain, loopy.

"Yeah, … definitely a fast learner… and good" he whispered out as Erin began ferociously tonguing his balls.

While she was licking his balls, Erin noticed her mother's spread, trembling asscheeks in front of her and marveled at the gaping hole left by Tyree's fat dick! The inside of her damn near reddish-colored pussy was the open the diameter of a quarter and matted inside and out with streaks of her cum. Her outer pussy lips were swollen and splayed open and back, like a cauliflower. Her clit was also distended, as if it had taken a tremendous love-beating. Wetness was everywhere, still tricking down her thighs.

"You want some more of this dick?" Tyree said, taking hold of Erin's chin turning her eyes towards him and looking directly into her eyes, letting her know he was up to the task of 'taking' her pussy, too. She smiled up at him, as best she could with a mouthful of dick, letting him know that her pussy was his if he wanted it.

"Let's head upstairs then," he said as he slapped Eva's ass and withdrew his stiff dick from Erin's wet mouth and overactive tongue and began to walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Chapter 6

For a brief moment, Eva hesitated about accompanying her daughter up to Tyree's bedroom, but once she got a look at his rock hard dick swinging wildly in front of him as he made his way past her to the hallway, she automatically followed him (or maybe his dick) up the stairs. Before she made it to the stairs, she heard her daughter call her.

"Mom?" she said, quietly.

"Yes, baby. What is it?" she said, hoping her daughter hadn't had a sudden change of heart.

"Just now, just before you came and started screaming, I heard a 'popping' sound. What was that?" she asked with a curious glint to her eye.

"Honey, that was my cervix being hit again and again… and then being forced opened. I imagine only a big dick can do that. Kind of like birth in reverse," she answered, smiling at her daughter.