The Turning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this must be it. Even though she just threw me against the floor, it's kinda hot.

Steve snapped at her muzzle. She dodged his attack and retaliated by digging her claws in further. Steve used his legs to roll them over. Now he was on top. Mary growled at him and released her grip on his arms. It was his turn. He grabbed her shoulders with his hands and dug his feet into her legs. She yowled in pain.

Next Steve opened his mouth and let his long tongue roll out. He lowered his snout, so his tongue was right Mary's chest. He held it there for a moment; letting his drool cover her, before bringing it all the way down and giving her breasts a long lick. Mary yowled in ecstasy.

Mary grabbed Steve by the shoulders and threw him off. She leaped up onto the bed and lay with her legs hanging off the end. She grabbed Steve's head and yanked it towards her pussy; her claws sinking into his skull. She held it there for a moment, letting her prey smell her juices. Steve could just about see the swollen lips underneath her fur.

Interesting; they're like a cross between and wolf's and a human's.

Steve went to lick it, but she simply yanked his head away and dug her claws in further.

"You can do better than that!" Mary snapped.0

Steve responded by staring into her eyes. She couldn't help but stare right back at him. Their gazes were locked for a few moments, before Steve made his move. He grabbed Mary's arm and bit down hard on it. She growled at him, but it wasn't an angry growl; it was more of a provocative growl. He pivoted his body around her arm and swiped at her face with his feet. As he felt them hit their mark he let go of her arm. Mary was thrown backwards onto the bed with a crash.

Steve jumped up on top of Mary and forced her legs open with his feet. She grinned.

"Go on, do your worst." She taunted.

Steve could feel something happening down below. Judging by the wolfish grin forming on Mary's face, he didn't really need to look down, but he did anyway. He could see a long, red rod extending from a furry sheath.

While he was down there, he had noticed that Mary had swung her tail; it was now hanging off the side of the bed. She was presenting to him. Steve looked back up to Mary's face, and she pleaded with her eyes for Steve to enter her. Steve lined himself up and hung there for a second. Mary let out a low growl.

Steve dropped himself down onto Mary, sliding his cock into her waiting hole. It felt much the same as with a human, but there was much more room. As he did so, Mary let out a loud yowl. He hadn't even gone all the way, and she was already loving it. He grabbed her breasts with his claws and dug them in deep, using them as leverage to pull his shaft all the way into her. She didn't make a sound; she just opened her mouth wide. Steve went for another pass but pushed himself harder onto her this time. In response, she rammed her hips upwards into his.

This cycle continued a few more times, then Steve felt something.

Oh shit! I've got a knot? Oh god, how long will we be stuck together?

Mary could feel her opening tightening around the base of his penis. This brought them both over the edge. They mutually grabbed the others body and pulled themselves close. Their claws dug deep into each-others skin. The orgasm lasted for at least a good minute. They both howled in unison.

When it was over, Steve collapsed onto Mary. He gave an experimental tug with his hips, but no dice. They were stuck together. And with the way things went, he wasn't sure if they'd ever be separated.

Mary stared into Steve's eyes. "That was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt."

Steve simply smiled and licked her face. He was too out of breath to do anything else.

Mary too tried to separate themselves but gave up when she realised it was a futile attempt.

"Well, it appears we're bound in unholy matrimony?" She took in a lung-full of air and immediately blew it out; ruffling the fur on Steve's muzzle.

Steve managed to whisper "Seems that way. Not that it's that big of a problem, right? You were the one who wanted to spend their life with me after all."

Mary grinned. "You could say that."

They stared at each other for a moment and simultaneously let out a long laugh.

***

Steve jolted up from his slumber. He was blinded by a bright white light. He shielded his eyes as they started to adjust. After a moment, he withdrew his hands and looked around. He was in his bedroom, or at least what was once his bedroom. It was covered in blood floor to ceiling.

Holy shit, what happened here! Did we attack each other? Did I kill her? Did we bring an animal in?

Steve grabbed his head. The more he tried to remember, the more it hurt.

Alcohol? Drugs? What else could cause such a bad hangover?

He surveyed the room again; but tried to pay attention to the details. There was a bed where it should have been, but the mattress was shredded; and the frame had claw marks and cracks all over it. Same thing for the walls, floor and ceiling. Claw marks all over, some of them looked quite deep. Fortunately, the light hanging over the bed had seemed to have survived, but it was soaked in blood; it'd have to go. But there was something missing, and Steve couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Oh shit! Mary! Where's she gone! Did I eat her? That would explain the blood, but not the lack of bones. Did she run away? Possibly, but the wall doesn't look like it was broken through.

Just as Steve began stumbling around the room to find evidence of a murder, a smell hit him. It smelled meaty, salty.

Bacon? It's not coming from outside; it's coming from the kitchen? What's going on?

Just as he started to stagger over to the door, he heard someone approaching. Before he could react, a head popped around the door. It looked like a woman. It had messy brown hair and was wearing a pair of glasses. The face seemed familiar. Before Steve could solve the case, the head spoke.

"Morning Steve! Looks like we had a bit of a wild night, so I cooked you up some bacon."

He recognised that voice, it was Mary's! She hadn't been murdered; in fact, she looked in better shape than before.

Steve tried to construct a coherent sentence, but instead just blurted out "Uhhhh."

Mary walked into the doorway. She was wearing a purple dressing gown with clearly nothing on underneath. This gave Steve the opportunity to survey the exposed parts of her body. Nothing. Not one scratch. The only mark visible was a series of scars on her shoulder. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. He could suddenly remember exactly what happened last night.

Steve looked sheepishly at Mary. "Uhh, sorry about what happened. I got a bit carri-"

"No, you didn't, we both did! I mean, none of us are hurt and that's the important thing." Mary interjected.

Steve wondered why Mary was looking at him funny; he realised he wasn't wearing anything and blushed.

"But maybe next time we should either find somewhere else to do the dirty; or at least take it easier."

Steve sighed in relief. "Or maybe it won't happen like that again? Maybe that was a one-off thing."

Mary grinned. "I hope not."

They both laughed.