The Turning Point Ch. 03: Drive In

Story Info
Maya wanted sex at the drive in, she got more than she plans.
4.7k words
4.61
5.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers

Prior stories:

Chapter 1 The Fair

Chapter 2 The Show

Turning Point Ch 3 The Drive In: Maya goes to the drive-in theater with her BF Felix but he brings his two friends. What she thought would be a ruined date turns into an even hotter foursome on all her holes. Story stands alone, you don't need prior chapters for context.

When Maya agreed to go to the drive-in movie theater it was supposed to be with her boyfriend Felix and she had planned to have some hot sex. They had been having fun pushing each other's boundaries and experimenting. She figured tonight she would indulge her voyeur tendencies and fuck in his car.

When he pulled up, she realized with huge disappointment that he had brought 2 friends. Jin and Han. Both were Korean and had a lot in common with Felix whose Asian parents immigrated with him as a child. The 3 had been friends for years.

She was wearing a sexy green dress that showed the top of her breasts and had a drawstring at the left thigh so she could make the dress show a lot of leg. It revealed she was wearing thin see through lace panties. She had tightened it way up. It was too late to change and she barely got out of the house without her parents seeing her clothes. She didn't want to risk going back.

She saw all 3 sets of eyes eating her up as she walked out to the car. She didn't mind and she loved that she had that effect on Felix still. They had been dating 2 months and there was only more passion and lust between them. His friends were in back at least giving her the front seat. As she got into the car one of the boys let out a wolf whistle.

"Damn Maya, you didn't have to dress up for me.... But I'm glad you did." Jin said.

"Shut up ass." Felix joked to his friend as he backed out and started driving. "Sorry Maya, I meant to message you but I realized when we pulled up I hadn't hit send."

"It's fine." Maya lied. "But just so you know you were going to get lucky. So, your loss."

His friends laughed but Felix looked in the rear-view mirror at his friends and in a mock serious voice said "Jump out now."

When they pulled up at the movies the other guys left to get snacks. Maya still disappointed decided he should be feeling the same so she stretched and yawned with a big exaggerated motion. She knew full well that green dress would slide down and just barely show the tops of her nipples. Felix was staring, eyes filled with lust.

"Now you're just being mean you little tease." He told her.

"Who me?" Maya said as she scooted down in the seat rolling her hips and letting her dress slid up showing her barely there panties. She let out a moan. "Oh well. Guess it's me and my toys tonight."

Felix adjusted his growing erection. Whimpering playfully like a begging puppy.

Maya replied "Wouldn't have been a tease if you hadn't brought the moron twins."

Truth was Maya liked his friends. She was just frustrated and horny. They were actually very nice to her and fun to hang out with. Plus, they were pretty cute. Apparently, she had a thing for Asian boys she mused.

"Well, actually I told the guys we may want them to take a walk. Or at least hop in the front seat and give us the back." He replied with a grin.

"Do you think I would actually fuck you with them here?"

"Maybe, you do like an audience. Plus, the risk of being caught." he said.

He wasn't wrong she thought. There was their first time together. A first date ending in car sex with 2 homeless guys watching. This would be 2 guys watching but much closer and no locked door between but.... Wait was she considering it? Maybe she would if he is serious. She doubted he was but then again... they had spent the last 2 months getting as much of each other as they could. Usually, multiple times a week. Sometimes multiple times a night.

Her mind wandered. They had explored toys, spanking handcuffs, ice play, porn, public sex including risky sex at school, his work, her parents house, even at the parking lot of a hardware store one night where they were definitely seen. They were supposed to be getting dinner for her family that night but their needs were fed first. She even let him fuck her ass recently. She actually loved anal despite being scared before they tried it. Though maybe not as much as he did. He really liked that and was excited anytime she let him have her there.

What she really loved was all the fantasies they shared. Turns out the both enjoy manga including some dirty stories. Late night face timing and texting had revealed some of their deepest desires. Maya knew this relationship likely won't last forever but she couldn't imagine being more comfortable with anyone and sharing that side of herself. Just the thoughts had her pussy getting wet.

By now the boys returned. Before they could even set their stuff down Maya popped her door open and said "Let's swap." She jumped into the backseat with Felix and the boys jumped in the front.

She expected some smart ass jokes but instead the boys all got a little quieter. Suddenly their was some extra tension in the air. What had Felix told them?

They passed out popcorn and candy. All 3 boys came from rich families and while they didn't flaunt it intentionally Maya noticed they never seemed to want for anything. The previews started and Maya slid over to lean against Felix. It wasn't long before his hand was absently rubbing her shoulder, then top of chest, then slid into her dress. Easily reaching the barely covered nipples. She did pick the dress for a reason.

As he gently teased her small pink nipple, she felt her pussy getting warm. He had that effect on her every time. Damn she wished they were alone. Time to tease him back. She slid her hand up his leg, straight to his dick and found his cock was already hard. It jumped a little when she touched it.

She looked up at him and he kissed her turning her slightly to face him. His hands moved down her dress to her thigh, the slit riding up enough his hand was inches from her ass when he slid inside. Their tongues touched and explored the others mouth in turns, while their hands explored all they could reach.

She was openly stroking his cock through his jeans. It was fully hard now, extending down one leg. Tight and confined in his pants. His hand had worked her skirt up higher and was moving from cupping her ass to sliding to the front. She was so wet and he could feel the heat too.

His other hand had moved her dress down a little, exposing her breast and giving him access to her full breast and nipple. He knew how she liked them pulled and gently twisted, then light brushed, alternating the kinds of feelings and pressures.

His two hands and his expert mouth were working magic on her body. She had pumped up the night in her mind, thinking about what they might do. She was horny all day in expectation of what they would do. Now with his body setting off fireworks in hers she felt her need growing. He will feel so good inside her. She started to reach for his zipper then remembered they were not alone.

She glanced to the front seat and the boys there were silent and looking straight ahead. Almost comically, un-naturally interested in the movie and still as statues. Then she noticed the rear view mirror was adjusted. She saw Hans eyes in the driver's seat but they weren't looking at hers. They were adjusted low probably around her chest. The perv was watching her getting felt up. Actually, since her breast was out, he was probably seeing her nipple too.

She went back to Felix's neck but kept her eyes front then she noticed Jin was turning his head every so often to peek. From where he sat on the passenger side he would see her legs up to her skirt. He definitely could see her panties. What little there was. He wouldn't have had as good of a view of her chest but still probably pretty good. These boys all wanted to see her so bad... poor things. Maybe she should give them a little bit. The dirty thoughts made her pussy tingle even more. She pulled slightly on her top as if adjusting it to cover but actually pulled the other side down. Now both breasts were fully exposed.

Felix noticed and began rubbing both of them. His dirty mind knowing hers. Instantly he suspected what was making her suddenly want to show more. He also knew moving farther along would only serve to get her hotter. These little games almost became a kind of "chicken" between them. Seeing who would hit their limits first. His mouth moved to her breast sucking her hard nipple into his mouth and running his tongue over it. His tongue feeling her skin become hard and taut as he flicked it and ran circles around her little eraser sized nipple. She threw her head back and moaned lightly. More for the front seat to hear than anything.

What she didn't know was he had told his friends this might happen. He told them to play it cool but she loves to show off and had fantasies about being watched. She had even admitted she might want to try a threesome or more one day. It wouldn't happen tonight but he told them maybe one day they might find out why he was so thrilled with the sex Maya gave him. They liked Maya and both had secret little crushes on her so they readily agreed to be willing voyeurs and try to not be creepy. It didn't hurt he showed them some pics she sent. He knew it was wrong but she was so hot and he loved to show her off. One she was braless in just a vest with only 1 button done, the next pic her nipples were out and the vest was pulled open. Another set had her ass in a short skirt bent over with the panties barely covering her pussy and ass. He didn't show them the ones with toys inside her pussy and ass or anything but more than enough to make them want her more

He wasn't sure if she or him would go through with it, making out or even more with the guys in the front of the car but now he was sure he wouldn't want to stop. He noticed out of the corner of his eye both boys were more openly watching them although still trying to act as if they were just watching the movie. He really hoped they didn't blow it. Maya and him locked eyes and they both knew they were going to go farther.

She bent over and pulled his dick out. She stroked his skin with just her finger tips, teasing his sensitive tip most. Then making hungry noises bent over and began sucking him hard. Making exaggerated noises and soft moans as she toyed and played with it. Felix playing with her breasts. Her dress completely pulled down in the front now below her breasts. She gave him head about 5 min and when she suddenly sat up both boys turned around quickly pretending they weren't watching the whole time.

She shook her head and said "You two are terrible actors. Besides I don't mind if you watch. Is this what you wanted to see?"

And with that she leaned back in the middle of the back seat and pulled her panties off. She spread her legs one on each headrest of the front seats exposing her pussy perfectly to them. They weren't trying to hide anymore. Jin was staring like he had never seen a girl and Han was rubbing his cock through his designer sweatpants. Felix leaned over and began fingering her pussy and playing with her clit.

"Oh she is so wet.". Felix told them.

"I'm soaked" Maya admitted leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Her pussy exposed 2 feet from these guys and getting touched. "Mmm fuck those fingers feel good. I need fucked so bad. This is so dirty."

Felix nodded to both guys and motioned to her pussy. Han didn't waste time and ran his hand down her thigh to the wet open pussy. She moaned when the new fingers joined Felix's teasing her. Jin joined and slid 2 fingers all the way in. They each had 1 hand on her pussy, sometimes in. At one point she had 1 to 2 fingers from all 3 of them in her at once. It was amazing and she wanted even more. She had only had 2 men ever touch her there. She just doubled that number.

She grabbed Jun's hand and pushed it below her pussy towards the seat. He seemed confused and moved it back up to her pussy but when she did it the second time she guided him all the way to her ass and rubbed his fingertip in circles against it. He got the hint and pushed a finger in her ass too. He had never done that before and it was tight.

"Fuck yes boys. Keep it up." she cried as she rubbed her own clit. Meanwhile 5 fingers were working her holes, then 6. She moaned and curled up then almost screamed as she came so hard. Felix covered her mouth so she wouldn't draw a crowd. Her pussy squeezing so hard it nearly locked the boys fingers inside her until she finally came down from her climax and the muscles relaxed between spasms.

She continued to shake and twitch as the shockwaves ran over her. She realized she had squirted a little but no one seemed to care. She giggled at the thought. She looked at Felix worried how he would take it but she knew immediately he was down for this. She raised an eyebrow and leaned her head towards the two friends now barely breathing in the front seat.

Felix nodded and said "Anything you want."

"Jin, come here."

Jin got in on the side opposite Felix and she immediately pulled his dick out. She began working his shaft and balls with vigor and skill. She had him nearly cross eyed and within minutes had to pull her back before he came. He looked at Felix who smiled knowingly. She was really good at that.

Maya leaned back against Felix who played with her chest as Jin began licking her pussy. She was soaked and he seemed to love tasting her sweet lips. Felix motioned to Han who got out and moved to Felix's side. As they swapped, she knew her half naked form with her legs up being eaten may be visible and she didn't care. It was fairly dark now and if they saw it would only turn her on more.

She laid on her side with one leg up high. Han now played with her chest as she pulled his cock out. She gave him the treatment she was so good at with her tongue. Hans moan and noises making the other boys laugh. Her open leg let Jin keep licking and gave Felix a perfect view of all the action.

"Fucking hell." Han exclaimed. "That's amazing."

"Right?" The other two said in unison.

Felix watched as Maya was licked by Jin and sucked Han's dick. She had fantasized about this many times but didn't expect it to happen. Especially not like this. She loved Felix watching her, wanting and approving.

"I need fucked." Maya declared. Jin looked at Felix who nodded. Maya rolled onto her back and lifted her legs around him. Jin's cock was still hard and ready. Maya grabbed it and rubbed it up and down her lips. Jin rubbed some spit on his tip but she was so wet it probably wasn't needed. She guided him in a little and he immediately pushed hard. He was thick but she was so ready he went all the way in first stroke.

On her back she couldn't reach Han's dick any more in that position. He changed spots, now standing in front of her mouth bent over at the waist and leaning his hips forward so he could slide it into her mouth and still see what was happening to her pussy. She laid there working her hips and tongue at once. Content to let both boys fuck her holes and use her. After a few minutes she told them to swap.

They pulled their pants up and swapped sides. Running around the back of the car. They all wondered what must this have looked like outside? No one cared about the answer. Except Maya. She hoped someone noticed. Saw she was being so dirty. Knew she was letting all 3 boys fuck her and use her. Just like she was using them. The dirty ideas rolled around animal like in her brain. More impulses and urges than thought. She wanted to be wanted and it excited her when people thought she was bad...Mmmmm.

As Han slid in she felt the difference in his cock. Maybe a little thinner but longer. Both felt great. She now has had 4 different cocks in her pussy. She was making up for lost time. She sucked Jin again and could taste herself on his cock. She always liked her taste and could also taste the leaking precum from his cock. Jin's dick was pulsing.

Her pussy began to tighten. She was going to cum again. She sucked Jin hard and he grabbed her hair. Pretense was gone. This wasn't a friend's gf to tentatively touch. Instinct took over and Maya liked it when Jin grabbed her hair and talked dirty while Han began to speed up in her pussy.

The soft spoken Jin telling her to "Suck my fucking cock. Oh damn, you are so good. Fucking hell. Hmmm. Suck that dick. You like that while getting fucked?"

Maya could only groan and nod as he fucked her face harder. His loud moan followed by a pulse then the hot sticky cum shot into her mouth. He had a lot of cum built up but she tried swallowing it all. The little bit that ran out just made her look hotter. Her pussy squeezing on Han as he fucked her hard. Watching this sexy girl sucking on hard cock while he fucked her was too much. Especially with her pussy tightening on his dick.

Now that she was concentrating on the feelings in her body, she knew it was coming fast. She began to pulse and quickly came again. This time begging Han to keep fucking her. He had planned to pull out but the feelings from her body and her encouragement changed all that. Instead he never slowed down and came inside her hard. Their cum mixing as they both climaxed together.

They laid there panting while his cock deposited every drop inside her. When Han finally pulled out his cock had shrank and left all his seed behind. He looked at her messy pussy and tried to memorize it. He never wanted to forget this night.

Felix could wait no longer. He told them to swap and quickly moved to the backseat. He slid into her messy pussy amazed how warm it was. Despite having been fucked twice she fucked him back hard with passion. It was like they had just had the most intense foreplay and now they were released on each other. His cock had never been harder. At times he was jealous and others proud but his dick never got soft watching her perform.

They fucked for a few minutes the she scooted back and pulled him to the center of the back seat. She kissed his neck and slid onto his dick. Riding him up and down. His dick feeling slightly different than the 2 she just had. She stuck her ass out as she fucked him. Looking back at the boys in the front seat again. Their dicks out in their hands. Jin was already semi hard again.

She got off Felix and faced the front sitting on his lap again, her legs spread wide, draped over his, back against his chest. Now they could see her getting fucked properly. Her man's hard cock going deep and very exposed. He began rubbing her clit with his right hand. His left groping her breasts.

She slid up and down, rolling and rocking her hips. Knowing each other better Felix was able to hot her spots just right. His fucking a masterclass in how her body likes it. Hers knowing just how to give him maximum pleasure without making him cum too fast. As they fucked his friends were rubbing themselves gently. Watching her fuck so good. His cock soaking wet as it slid between her lips. Felix was talking dirty to her. Asking if she liked all that cock and when she growled she loved it telling her she was a dirty slut.

He said show me how dirty. So she lifted off him and guided his dick to her ass. Jin and Han both held their breath as she pushed his fat tip into her ass. Once in she slowed down. Forcing herself to relax. It took a minute then she began fuckng harder. Fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit while Felix fucked her ass.

She looked outside and was surprised to see 2 guys, a little older walking past slowly and very obviously watching her. Both guys had their mouths open and we're passing by very slowly. The boys in the front seat laughed. She pretended to not notice them and kept fucking. They must have seen her, dress scrunched around her waist, riding a hard cock in her ass, fingering and rubbing her clit with 2 boys watching feet away. The thought turned her on more and she fucked faster. Rubbing her own clit now at a blur. Felix moved one hand to her ass grabbing it hard. The other around her throat the way she liked.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers
12