The Turning Point Ch. 03: Drive In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came hard, begging him to cum in her ass. Fill her with his cock. He couldn't wait anymore and began shooting his cum deep inside. His cum was running out of her ass. She was still riding him slower now milking every drop out of him. Her body was sore but feeling so much pleasure it overwhelmed any pain. She shuddered as his now limp dick slid out. He moved to the side and slid his underwear and shorts back on. She slid her dress down and pulled the top back up to mostly cover her breasts. Then laid down in his lap. Felix absently played with her hair. As they let their breathing going back down. By now the 1st movie was almost ending.

She had fucked all 3 boys for almost 2 hours. As she lay there watching the movie her pussy was still tingling. Maya kept thinking about what they had just done. She had gone from 2 partners in her life to 4 in the length of one bad movie. She was getting wet again. She didn't think there was anything to be done about it.... Until she noticed Han adjusting what was an obvious hard erection.

"What's the matter Han?" she said seductively. He shrugged sheepishly. "mmmm get back here. Let me take care of that."

She pushed Felix lightly and he took the hint. He moved it to the front and Han got in the back. She started sucking him and gave him a tongue licking up and down to his balls, sucking each in her mouth gently. He had gotten very hard again. She told him to fuck her and asked how he wanted it. He just pushed her back and crawled between her legs. He fucked her deep and hard, lasting about 15 min. The other two watched the movie half assed but watching her too. She made sure her position showed Felix a clear view of her pussy being fucked. His wet cock sliding in and out, using her to drain his dick again. He came and she took a moment to suck him clean and then looked at Jin. He nodded.

Jin jumped in back and rolled her over on her stomach. He slid his dick into her very messy pussy. Feeling on her ass as he did. He whispered something in her ear and she looked at Felix, biting her lips she nodded. He slid his dick out and pushed the tip into her ass. Her eyes rolled back as he fucked her ass. Jin had never tried anal before and the incredible feeling along with the tightness was too much.

He told her he was close and she asked him to cum in her pussy. She wanted to know all 3 had cum in her there tonight. Jin had pushed it a little too close and his first shot of cum was in her ass, the 2nd came mostly on it but the next several were in her pussy. Warm and filled she was finally satisfied.

Felix however was hard again when he got in back with her. She made him wait until he dropped the boys off. They parked at the small private park near her house. She got out of the car and in the grass. She had taken her underwear off in the car and now was on all fours in the grass. Skirt up high and pussy visible. Exposed from several sides but given the darkness of the park probably safe enough.

They talked about the events of the night as he slid in. Dirty words that she liked hearing in this context adding color to their conversation as they fucked. Slut, whore, messy, cum filled, ass fucked, swallowed. She told him about the guys she saw watching. He told her earlier a girl about her age was walking by and saw it too. They both agreed she was probably jealous and would be fingering herself tonight wishing it was her.

He dropped her off and only her dad was up. She had forgotten to put her jacket on before getting home. He tried to hide the shock of seeing her dress. Her green dress barely covering her nipples. Her ass barely covered. Pulled up so high on the front of her thigh he didn't know how she could be wearing underwear as none were visible. Given how messy her hair was she probably wasn't. Then he realized she had grass stains on both knees, her inner thigh had clear dried fluid on both sides. She had fucked, it hadn't been gentle and she didn't seem to care.

"Jesus" he thought. "My little girl has grown right up and apparently is wild." He had no idea.

That night Felix's dad found another pair of underwear near the back seat. He had snuck out just after Felix parked it in the garage to see if there was a surprise to find again. The small see-through pair, still wet was worth the wait. This time the whole car smelled like sex and had even more cum and sex on the seats. Her panties were very messy he realized as he slid them into his pocket. She would run out soon at this rate but he was excited to have another pair to hide. Maybe one day he can watch her get fucked. The idea thrilled him as he began to plan.

12