All Comments on 'The Turquoise Panties'

by SydneyRob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not even exciting

Yet another below par story. No imagination nothing just a plain old exactly the same as all the rest . It’s no wonder BTB stories are doing so well. Isn’t anybody going to stand up and write a proper cuckold/swinging/cheating/sharing stories . I might as well just say put this in the group category you get a better chance. Until then these stories are just pointless to read. I might as well say for the amount of pointless these stories are might as well get your own category. At least then we won’t be upstaged by BTB stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why do swingers feel the need to introduce others to the "wonderful world of swinging?" Is there anybody out there who doesn't know about swinging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good read

hey anonymous if you can write a better story then do it i thought it was pretty good read

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Probably one of the better swinging stories I've read recently.

At least it wasn't a wannabe gay sub or more of the usual cuck crap or the "It was only sex and you spent 20,000,000 in spy equipment to catch me but I love only you" sh*t.

If the two couples are fine with it, hey its their boat to float. And not one sentence that included the phrase "My widdle wee wee couldnt please my wife like an Alpha male could"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Don’t you speak to Anonymous like that! The story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good read

An enjoyable story. The funniest bit (albeit unintentional) was the anonymous commentator who described it as "below par" and then went on to include the following unintelligible drivel in their critique "I might as well say for the amount of pointless these stories are might as well get your own category".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spontaneous convulsive vomiting

have a bucket full.

Cheers

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Naughty and nice!

This is truly a Loving Wives tale. Plus I heartily agree with your line -- "The fact I love a good bush just added to the spice."

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another pair of hogs led to th slaughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSydneyRob@SydneyRob
Very happily married to my wife who still drives me crazy with desire after 19 years My mission in life is to tread the fine line between turning her on to new things from the grubbier parts of my mind without overstepping the line. Sometimes she surprises me Most of my stor...