All Comments on 'The Tutor'

by scorpionicus45

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
who

who wouldn't want a pretty young girl like this -- especially one who is older and knows the ropes? All young boys need such tutoring.

butchmebutchmeabout 15 years ago
POV

Good idea but you distance your reader by not choosing a point of view. You skip between them and reader gets disassociated. You have to build up one party's lust for a reader to care at all.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
Fast

To fast paced and would have been a very good story if you would of just slowed down and made it a sexy - romantic story instead of wham bam all the way. Keep writing and learn by your mistakes. Make your readers want to really get into your story and want more. Thanks.

GABassistGABassistabout 15 years ago
Why A Tutor?

I liked the story (though agree that the buildup could have been slower and more detailed), but my main question is that we never learned why the parents wanted to get him a tutor? If he was a straight A student (as described), it didn't make sense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice Story but why

Well written story but as one of you other readers said, "why a tutor for a straight A student". Erotic story but point of story is puzzling.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
didn't answer the question which was plot question

I am sorry I with that other person if impose a question in middle of story I suggest you answer it for female character. or something it confuses the reader furthermore...do the parents come back and feel threatened when they find them together? I mean is there aftermath...what they just did? *dear lord I am dry down here.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good and understood

Good story. I am assuming the tutor was meant by the parents as away of getting there intelligent son socialized with a female, where he may have difficulty doing so independently due to his intellect. Not because of attraction to the opposite sex. This was obvious.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't know that I have ever see so many mistakes (& I JUST copied one of them direct from the story).

FORGET about the words, & learn when you should use a period versus a comma! NOT ONLY is it bad, but it seems to go on FOREVER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous