The Tutor

Story Info
Single dad meets a sexy young female tutor.
1.8k words
3.95
15.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll be honest, math was never my strong subject in school and quite honestly I always hated it. I mean really...who ever balances fractions or even uses algebra in the regular adult world?

But the day I went to my kid's school to meet with his teacher to set up private math tutoring, I didn't expect her to be so...attractive. Sexy. Usually my wife did these things but she'd asked me to. I'm glad it happened that way.

If I hadn't, I would've never met Vanessa or got to taste her sweet pussy just mere days later or have her suck my cock til I exploded in her luscious mouth. Things my wife rarely ever did or asked for these days in the bedroom.

And you lived close by, which made it quite convenient for what would end up happening between. When I pick up my stepson, he waited outside the classroom, playing some game on his phone, while I sat with you. Immediately I could feel the electricity and chemistry that sizzled in the air. You wore a tastefully short dark skin and creamy blouse and heels, and my first thought was how sexy your legs looked. I tried not to stare. We made small talk for a few minutes and I found myself drawn into your light blue eyes, framed by the wavy shoulder length brown hair flecked with coppery highlights. A light dusting of freckles over your exposed flesh, creamy peachy complexion that I suddenly longed to touch and kiss.

My crotch tightened and I shifted in my seat a bit so that the sudden bulge under my khaki shorts wouldn't be noticeable...until I saw your quick downward glance followed by your biting of your bottom lip. You cleared your throat. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I could see your nipples push outward, hard and erect, against your blouse.

Mmmm, fuck. I wanted you...and before we parted, agreeing to meet soon for my kid's tutor lessons after school, I could see the same hunger and lust mirrored in your eyes.

To say counting down til the day I'd take my son over to Vanessa's home after school on a Thursday was torture was an understatement. I'd had numerous prurient and very sexual thoughts about her, like what she looked like naked, or how she sounded when she was aroused...or even how vocal she was in full throes of an orgasm. What her nipples looked like fully erect...or was her pussy fully shaved or just trimmed?

Needless to say I couldn't wait to see her...even if for a few moments. My kid would be with me, so it wasn't like anything would happen...right?

As it turned out, she lived just a few blocks away from our development. I was anxious and aroused the whole time, checking my hair or sniffing my armpits, (and making sure I didn't overdo it with cologne), even sucked on a breath mint.

But while the sizzle of attraction was still there when we arrived, I found the more casual Vanessa to be just as charming and sexy. Her small home was relaxed and put me at ease, even if I stole sidelong glances at her sitting at the table with my kiddo. I flipped through a magazine and checked the usual apps on my phone, sipping from the glass of tea she'd offered me. Then it was over and walked us to the door. She'd had a tight fitting workout outfit on, and her ass and legs looked amazing. She was tall and curvy (in all the right places) and athletic. Her breasts were a C cup, more than enough and I'd imagine what a luscious handful they'd be.

Fuck, my cock for hard in my pants as we walked out...I'd been staring surreptitiously at her ass in those long tight black workout pants...and wondered if she'd seen my bulge.

As we got in the car, my phone buzzed a text. We buckled in and I looked at the screen. The text was from Vanessa and it read:

I hope I don't make you nervous and I sensed the same thing when we met. Oh and love your "package." ;-) We should have coffee or tea sometime. Or lunch. I have a long planning period and occasionally come home to eat...but let me know. Xoxo

I grinned and my cock throbbed. When we got home, I replied back to the text:

Would love to meet you for lunch. ;-) Xoxo

Just a few days later, we would. Needless, we both enjoyed it. More than once in fact.

We ended up texting back and forth over the next few days, innocently at first, agreeing to meet on Tuesday at noon since I wasn't working that day, and over the weekend, while I lay in bed watching tv, my phone buzzed. I was alone because my wife was in the living room reading a book. It was from Vanessa and she'd attached a pic. I grinned and looked at the attachment first. My heart skipped a beat and my cock hardened. She'd been laying in a bubble bath, the pic showing her mostly submerged in the frothy white, but her long legs slithered out, her feet and sexy painted toes resting on the far edge of the tub. Her message read: How's your evening going? ;-) Xxx

I'd been wearing just my usual comfy pair of pajama pants and an old t shirt, so I opened the phone camera app and took a pic of my lower half. The bulge of my cock was definitely visible. I typed a short reply and attached the pic. Sent it.

Seconds later her reply came back: Mmmm, you look very...inviting. ;-) Xxx

The pic she'd sent this time was slightly higher up, one leg bent at the knee...and just barely poking out from suds was the pinkish tip of one erect nipple.

My cock ached and I was tempted to show her, but held back. Instead I wrote back that I couldn't wait for our lunch date, to which you echoed the same sentiment. We didn't text much until we met for lunch a few days later...

Tuesday morning arrived and I barely slept the night before, and even work up with a rigidly hard cock, throbbing with need, and I lay in bed in the predawn hour and slowly stroked it thinking of you til precum began to ooze. But I stopped and soon got up.

You'd texted me around 11 and asked if I wanted something from Subway, which was on the way home, that you didn't have much in the fridge for a quick and satisfying lunch (to which I almost replied sometime overtly sexual) and said thank you, Turkey and swiss on whole wheat, dragged through the garden...and that I'd see you at noon.

Really can't wait! ;-) Xxx came your text back.

When I parked next to your car, I walked up to the front door willing my erection down, but failed, and did a quick adjustment before I knocked. When you answered with a wide grin, you reached out to hug me briefly after I entered. I felt the delicious tingle pass between us, that barely hidden burning lust in your blue eyes. You wore a short sun dress and sandles that showed off your sexy cute toes. I followed you into the living room where you'd placed our subs on the coffee table along with two glasses of iced green tea. Before we sat, you turned to me, not speaking, but bit your lip, moaning softly...then you uttered this in a low husky tone:

"I've been fucking wet since we met, Chris...would you like to see?"

I groaned aloud and she grinned and lifted up her sundress above her hips. My mouth probably fell open, drooling, and maybe my tongue rolling out like a dog's. I really don't remember. What I do recall before we sank to sofa in a grasping gasping embrace was how smooth and pale her thighs looked before my eyes locked on her pussy. Nestled in the delicious juncture was the most luscious pinkish red folds, plump and slightly ruffled in delicate tender edges...and glistening with the dew of her arousal. She kept her labia and pubic mound shaved.

My cock pushed forward and up insistently against the front of my jeans as we fall back onto the couch, arms wrapped around one another to caress and rub and squeeze with an intense hunger, our lips and tongue lashing and kissing with carnal fervor. My hands roamed from her back to cup her ass, naked beneath the dress before I slid them around and up to cup her full breasts and realized from her exquisitely hard nipples she wore no bra.

Vanessa gripped my cock and rubbed through my jeans and soon her fingers fumbled with the button and zipper as I hiked up her dress to push apart her creamy thighs. I glimpsed her pussy which already begun to drip with her juices.

Gasping, grunting, purring and hissing in heady anticipation, we undressed quickly but as I began to push you back, you grabbed my arm. The smoldering lusty look said it all: No, at the same time, Chris baby.

I lay back with my thick meaty veiny cock protruding up in a stiff arc, you turned around on your hands and knees, sliding back so your shapely yet firm heart shaped ass moved towards me. I grasped your hips and leaned up with my face and inhaled your sweet musk. As my eager tongue snaked out to taste you for the first time, you kissed and licked my swollen bulbous cockhead before you opened your mouth to slowly devour me. I groaned gutturally as your warm wet mouth engulfed me, suctioning softly but with the right amount of pressure and your hands cupped my full heavy shaved balls and stroked my turgid girth.

My hands squeezed your ass cheeks and spread them as I shoved my face into that sexy thigh gap, my lips and tongue lashing and sucking, my tongue probing deep into you, lapping up your juices as my cheeks and chin dripped with your honeyed nectar. You groaned low and deep around my cock which told me what I was doing between your thighs was most pleasurable...and to not stop! My engorged cock oozed more precum and in seconds my balls tightened up and I knew I would soon cum...and my tongue attacked your drenched cunt with greater intensity and I swirled it over your clit, hard and erect like a third nipple...and shuddered and quivered against me, crying out shrilly as you suddenly gushed, fluids squirting against my hot wet face and I growled as I still lapped and sucked at you and erupted in your mouth, spurting long ropy arcs of hot cum down your throat...

We collapsed in a sweaty satiated heap on the cushions, both gasping to catch our breaths and laughing too...at how incredibly fucking sexy lunch had been...even if we actually never started eating our sandwiches.

After we cleaned up and hurriedly dressed, we sat together and ate. The food was good...but the sex so much better.

Vanessa and I kissed quickly, wanting to linger but couldn't, before we parted ways...and agreed we'd be getting together again very soon.