All Comments on 'The Tutor'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

Excellent. I suspected that there was more to tell about Sarah and Rebekah. Thank you for writing their story. When I reread Impact I shall be thinking of the two Sarahs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is just amazing how great your stories are.... I am an older, straight guy, but unlike other writers, yours are charged with human emotion, doubt, desire and everyday life, which is why they are so good. Thanks for the break between your other story...and I am still hoping Miranda and her amour fix things.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 2 years ago

Sorry you didn't have a happier ending, but still nice.

HarterCanyonHarterCanyonabout 2 years ago

This was a wonderful, complex story, rich with detail. The emotional struggles of the two women absolutely rang true. I hope you write a series about these two. There was plenty of sex, but so much more.

Bravo--I think this is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. I'm a straight guy, but was still captivated.

Harter

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65about 2 years ago

I loved this story but I am a sucker for a happy ending. I wouldn’t call this a sad ending but I do hope there is more to this story.

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightabout 2 years ago

You’re quite simply the best writer I’ve found on this site when it comes to delving into the murky and difficult interplay between shame and sexuality. Thanks for this unexpected extra window into Sarah.

LezbyterianLezbyterianabout 2 years ago

I hope BC loves this as much as I do! I love your take on Rebekah. I'm curious to see BC's response and if she envisioned it like this at all.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 2 years ago

I wish there was more I feel like so much is unresolved. It really left me sad …

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the surprise; thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Not only learned more about “young Sarah” but also liked experiencing her from Rebekah’s POV. Enhanced my “Impact of Collision”; no real spoilers for anyone who has not been reading “Impact”, more like teasers. Love your writing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 2 years agoAuthor

The problem with and pleasure of prequels is that the shape of what can and can’t happen in a story, including how it ends, is fixed. In this case the tearful ending was decided in Impact weeks ago jackie_em, but I’m very glad you liked it. Like NoLongerAnon I felt like there was more to the story of Rebekah, and my impulse was to allow Sarah cut loose, but I needed Sarah intact for Claire. Thank you so much AmazedAnon (as good a screen name as any…) I’m so glad you enjoy the writing, and yes I haven’t given up hope for a return to Miranda et al. Maybe once BC and I put Impact to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just so good, original, kept me on the edge the whole time. You are very talented and this story is enough as it is but if there is ever a follow on that would be great. Thanks though for sharing such a well written story.

lexdw32lexdw32about 2 years ago

Good story. Left me with a sense of longing for both of the girls.

DylanAnonDylanAnonabout 2 years ago

I was wondering if you were going to do spinoffs.

Doesn't really tell us more about Sarah, per se, more drives home who she was at the time. Raises the sympathy quotient.

Having this in the time line encourages us to say we're glad she let herself become who she's' supposed to be instead of who here parents demanded she be. (Well, I think so - still another chapter of Collision to confirm where things are going.)

Question we don't know the answer to, at least yet: Did Sarah really not remember having sex with Rebekah, or was that repressed with all else that was repressed in her.

DylanAnonDylanAnonabout 2 years ago

P.S. I wouldn't mind hearing Dacy's story!

Please? :-)

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

@DylanAnon I wondered the same thing when I was helping edit (re: Too drunk to remember or repression). Part of the fun of that is that we could come away with different takes and it really doesn't change the enjoyment of the story. I do agree with you though, it raises our understanding of Sarah a bit by letting have a different glimpse into her history....

@SiteNonsite - I think @EarlyMorningLight absolutely nailed what fascinates me about your writing!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 2 years agoAuthor

ButteredCrumpet had started a dry hot Darci spin off, which I very much hope she will finish and share DylanAnon. As for the forgetting/repression… who can say? Sarah is more complicated than she first appears - which is part of the fun. Or is always lovely to hear that the writing itself is a pleasure - it is a great pleasure for me. I don’t really imagine myself as living with enormous amounts of shame around sex, but there is something about the inner conflict that makes things that much more exciting… I’m very glad to know this little bonus story is being enjoyed. Thanks so much for all of you who have been following along. Hopefully BC and I can get Sarah and Claire over the finish line soon.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetabout 2 years ago

My dear SNS, I love this story. I thoroughly enjoy seeing Sarah from another view. I love your take on Rebekah, so much more than I had envisaged. You are still my favourite writer, and it's been a privilege to have the opportunity to write with you. You are a wordsmith, and I feel like even reading your writing you make me better than the day before. <3<3

Darci might have to wait until Impact is finished - I see what you're doing there! 😘

-------

Lezbyterian, just so you know I do love this, I'm going to hazard a guess - maybe a little more, but perhaps it would be more accurate to say a little bit differently to you. I'm going to say that it's because of my involvement with Impact, but really someone writing a story as a surprise for you has it's own thrills - like accidentally seeing someone masturbating but then you stick around and keep watching until they finish 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a really good story but no you should finish their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PART 2!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my head Rebekah goes off to the Best coast and falls in love with a woman and happens go to NY and meets up with Sarah after she’s finally free (internally) to love women and reminds her of this incident. I’d love to see that conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

four months...we are in withdrawl...please write again.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Counting The Days Anon: I apologize for the delay, but am glad you still want the end of the story, so do I. I’ve been writing, but I’m not ready to start posting yet. I’m still hoping BC will return and we can finish the story together.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Pray all is well with her, you two bounce so well of each other

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckalmost 2 years ago

Excitedly awaiting for more about Rebekah and Sarah! Such a wonderful and sexy story!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Check out “Impact” turbo_geoduck (PNW one assumes), lots more Sarah, and a bit more Rebekah to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frantic and fast, like Sarah….is it a wish? Because something of Rebekah was always withholding, somehow. A beautiful story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A beautiful story indeed of sexual uncertainty, erotic fulfillment, and an undetermined future. The characters really deserve a follow-up episode, as their union was special and so passionate. Good to hear there are stirrings of a possible return to the Sarah and Rebekah love story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...