The Tutor has Needs

Story Info
A married tutor finds sex with her student.
5.7k words
3.73
31.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Angie wife

Todd husband

Ron student

Tom student

Angie was 20 years old when she married Todd, he was a hardworking, 32 years old college graduate, he was a stable, conservative person that worked at the same company since he graduated college.

He met Angie when she was 18, just out of high school, both were inexperienced sexually, Angie enjoyed sex and was adventurous, she always said yes. Todd enjoyed sex but once a week satisfied his needs. Before they married, they kissed and often petted, Angie wanted more, and usually did not have and orgasm, but never complained.

The first time they made love, Angie was horny, she wasn't a virgin, her past sexual experience was with her teenage boyfriend, she rarely had an orgasm with him, but enjoyed the physical closeness.

While they were dating, she fantasized about Todd taking her, she wanted to give into him and wanted to lay there with her legs open and be taken, she was eager to learn, and was afraid to be too demanding.

Todd was a cautious lover, he enjoyed foreplay, he was gentle, he would kiss her and rub between her legs, Angie would often have an orgasm before his penis was out of his pants, she enjoyed just lying there being played with. She enjoyed being close and was open to anything Todd wanted from her.

She liked to hold and stroke his fat cock but had to be careful, her hands were soft and she would make him cum all over her hand, this was a disappointment, Angie wanted him between her legs.

Todd rarely had a second erection; this was an issue that Angie worked around. Angie enjoyed their love making, she enjoyed when he was in her, she always wanted more.

The first time Todd kissed her between her legs took her by surprise, Angie read about oral sex, she talked with her girlfriends and knew about oral sex but never had a mouth and tongue between her legs. Todd was an inexperienced pussy licker, but she guided his mouth and tongue, she lost control and ground her crotch against his mouth, her first oral orgasm exhausted her.

After Angie's orgasm she just lay there, Todd climbed between her legs and guided his short, fat cock into her, she felt the head push past her swollen lips. She pulled his face down and kissed him, she tasted her pussy on his mouth, she was excited and grunted when he entered her.

The fat cock was sliding deeper, she wrapped her arms around his neck, she was getting fucked, she didn't want him to stop. He started to pump into her faster, she felt him tense up, he was cumming, her second orgasm started, she squeezed him with her legs and arms, she didn't let him go until she finished.

He tried to lift off of her, she held him tight and continued to ground her pussy against him, she had another orgasm, she just moaned and grunted.

Finally she let him go and Todd pulled his cock out of her, her pussy was flooded with his cum and her juices, she felt it running down the crack of her ass, this was her first multiple orgasms. Angie wanted to get fucked again, she would have let anyone between her legs, she rubbed her pussy and let a finger slip in, she rubbed and fingered until she had another orgasm. Todd watched her; he enjoyed the show.

When Angie finished her orgasm, she sat up, she reached for his soft cock, it was wet, she wrapped her fingers around the slippery cock but he pulled away, Angie was disappointed.

She wiped her hand on her breast and then looked up at Todd, he just smiled and went to the bathroom to clean up. Angie was glowing, this was her first real sex, she could have lay there with her legs open forever.

After they were married their lives were great, Todd learned a lot more about lovemaking, sometimes he would use her toys on her, Angie never had enough.

She masturbated often, she read novels that had a lot of love making, she became a little more aggressive sexually. She had a few sex toys and always a tube of KY jelly, she tried the things she read in her novels, she loved to read about different sexual experiences. She fantasized about big cocks and being taken by more than one lover, and she loved her toys.

One thing that frustrated her, was that Todd never touched her asshole. She read about anal sex and would slide a finger or toy in her puckered asshole, sometimes she would leave a toy in her ass, she enjoyed the feeling when she sat down and it pushed deeper.

Angie worked part time as a teachers aid while she attended college, she was a math major and tutored other students, she was always busy.

One of the students she tutored, Ron was a black, freshman, basketball player, she helped with math and his other subjects, the school needed him to get passing grades, they were grooming him. He was a talented basketball player but academically he did just what he had to do, Angie became close to him, they enjoyed working together, she made learning easy, she pushed him and kept his grade well above passing.

She focused on him, eventually Ron was her only student, she saw him almost every day, they studied in his room, usually after his practice.

One day he was late and she had to wait outside his door, practice ran late, she waited in hall. She didn't mind waiting, she knew how important it was for him to get passing grades. Eventually he gave her a key so she could wait inside his room.

When he arrived, he was tired and sweaty. They sat down to study, his sweat dripped on the table, she didn't care about the sweat but knew she was tired and uncomfortable. She said she had extra time and would not mind if he took a shower, he smiled and went to the bathroom.

Angie wanted to wipe the sweat off the table, the only towels were in the bathroom. Her thought was to reach in and grab one, she cracked open the door and peered in. She had to step in, she saw him from the side, she was curious and looked between his legs. Angie froze, she did not believe what was hanging down. It took her a few moments to realize she was looking at a big, black, soft cock. Before this she never thought about him as anything but a student.

She backed out of the bathroom and went back to the table. She was curious, was that his penis, she knew he was not the typical male, his body was sculptured, he had a beautiful body. Her thoughts were running wild, she was getting flushed.

When he came out of the shower wearing only shorts, her eyes were glued to his crotch, his cock was swinging inside his shorts, or was she fantasizing. He sat next to her with just shorts, no shirt.

She was at a loss for words, she looked at his back, he was muscular, the muscles under his black skin excited her. She stared at him, she put her hand on his back and stood up, this was the first time she had ever touched his skin. Angie stood up, we'll do this tomorrow, you're tired and we won't accomplish much.

She walked towards the door, she looked at him, "tomorrow we'll make up for it, get some rest."

Angie was flushed, her whole body was tingling, she liked the feel of her hand on his back, she wondered how his naked body would feel against hers. She called Todd, he wouldn't be home for hours, she wanted to go home and play with herself.

She finally made it home, she lay on the bed, her hand went between her legs. She was wet, her underpants were soaked, she rubbed her clit and let her finger slide along her lips. She could feel an orgasm building, her hand cupped her crotch, she rubbed hard, a strong orgasm rocked her body.

She was satisfied for the moment, she went over the events of the day, she was sure about Ron's body, this is the first time she wanted to fuck someone. Angie never initiated sex, she always waited for partner to take her, she wondered, how could she get Ron interested in her.

The next day Angie arrived early, Ron was sitting at the desk, he left practice early, the coach knew how important his grades were.

Angie was flustered, she stared at Ron, she never noticed how perfectly built he was, he was sexy. They sat at the table, Angie moved very close to him, she questioned him, he had a few readings assignments, he smiled and told her he slept all day.

Angie put her hand on his arm, she squeezed it, we don't want to fall too far behind, we need to stay focused.

Her hand stayed on his arm, Ron noticed the difference in Angie, she watched his every move, she was confused and was not sure what her next move would be.

Angie sat next to him, wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled his face down to hers. She kissed him, a typical lovers kiss, he returned the kiss, he had feelings for her and didn't hesitate. His hands went to her back and held her close, her arms were holding him tight.

Angie broke off the kiss and stood, she unbuttoned her blouse, she had removed her bra in the car, she pulled his mouth to her breast. He kissed the hard nipple, his mouth took more of her breast in, the tip of his tongue flicked at her nipple. His hand moved to the other naked breast and squeezed.

Angie pulled Ron to his feet, her hands went to his waist, she slid her hands into his waist band, she sat in the chair and pulled his shorts down as she sat down. She reached for the black cock with both hands, her hand went to the base, she lifted the tip to her mouth. She kissed it and let it slide past her lips.

Angie had limited experience sucking her husbands' cock, Todd would cum fast and flood her mouth with his thick cum, she knew that their lovemaking was over. Todd was only good for one erection.

She let the black cock slide into her mouth, her lips tightened, it slid into her throat, she gently sucked it. Ron's hand went to the back of her head.

His cock was growing in her mouth, it was hard and being forced deeper, she was expecting a flood of cum. She wanted him between her legs but didn't stop him, she enjoyed him using her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his hips and held onto his ass cheeks. Angie had never had a cock forced into her throat, it was exciting. Angie was expecting the flood of cum, Todd never lasted this long.

Ron pulled his cock out of her mouth, she looked up at him, he lifted her up, led her toward the bed. She unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall. He laid down and pulled her on top of him, her legs opened and the black cock was between her legs.

She wasn't sure what was next, she felt the long cock against the lips of her pussy, she started moving her hips. Her wet pussy easily slid along the length, she felt a tingling between her legs and then her orgasm, her juices flooded his cock and crotch.

She slumped and laid on him, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Ron reached down and grabbed his cock, he was rubbing the head against the wet lips of her pussy, she lifted up, she wanted him in her. Angie could not get her hips positioned, finally Ron rolled her on her back, her legs were spread, she felt the tip pushing against the wet opening.

Her pussy was wet and slippery, she reached between her legs and guided the tip to the entrance, she moved her hips and tilted them, the black cock was in her. Ron felt her wet pussy lips and pushed into her.

His cock was thick, but not as fat as Todd's, he pushed deeper, she knew he was many times longer than other cocks she's had in her. Ron was moving slow, he didn't want to torture his new lover with his long cock.

Angie tightened her arm and legs, she started moving her hips against him, she wanted his cock, her hips moved faster, Ron kept pushing into her, she could feel him deep inside her, she was tight.

Ron finally started pumping into her, she tried to keep pace but had to stop and let him fuck into her, she was cumming. Her mouth opened and her groans grew louder. She had an orgasm, a quick, strong, wet orgasm.

Ron kept fucking into her, she was surprised that Ron's long strokes were still getting deeper, she lay there and let him fuck her. She was ready to stop, her arms and legs relaxed.

Ron lifted up and looked down at her glowing face, she looked like she was thoroughly fucked, he smiled, stood up and rolled her on her stomach. Ron knew his big, black, cock was too much for many girls, but he wanted to finish.

Angie eagerly rolled onto her stomach, in the novels she read, this meant anal, she was ready, she spread her legs wide. Ron knelt between them, he leaned forward on his hands, the hard cock slid along her ass crack, the head of the cock found her wet pussy, he pushed his cock into her, she was disappointed but he felt good.

Angie felt her hole fill, she grunted and pushed her face into the mattress, Ron started pumping, most of his cock was in her, Angie squeezed the walls of her pussy.

She couldn't believe he was still hard, her other lovers rarely gave her an orgasm, Ron was fucking her faster and his whole cock was in her, he was pumping faster, she felt him, then his spurts. She lifted her hips, the big cock felt good. He collapsed on her, his sweaty body pressed against her.

This was a new experience, she was exhausted, she didn't know how many orgasm his black cock had given her, she still felt his cock in her. Ron reached under her body and squeezed her breast, he ground his hips against her ass cheeks, she pushed back.

He was half hard, she still felt him deep in her, he squeezed her breast hard, it felt good, she ground her ass cheeks up against him, he pumped into her a few times, the rolled of her back. Angie turned her head to look at her black lover, her hand went to his chest, he turned on his side and looked at her. She rubbed his chest, her hand trailed down to his soft cock.

Ron was surprised at her aggressiveness, she wrapped her hand the wet cock, he liked this older woman and he did notice her nice body, he never thought about fucking her. Their eyes met, Angie spoke first, "am I a good sex partner?"

Ron was surprised, he smiled as she stroked his wet cock, "was this planned"?

Angie blushed, "I wanted it, but it just happened."

Her hand was soft, she kept squeezing and pulling on his cock, it was growing and getting thicker, she rolled on her side and kissed him, the kiss and her hand stroking him was all they needed. She rolled on top of him, never letting go. Her legs straddled his hips, she guided the tip of his cock to her wet lips, she moved down his body and he slid in her.

His hands went to her hips, he pushed her down onto his cock and the pumped into her, she stared down at his face and grunted as he pumped deeper. It took several strokes, his pelvic bone was grinding and punishing the puffy lips of her vagina.

She rocked her hips, she rode length of his cock, he pushed into her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, the walls of her pussy were tightening, it was building, another orgasm. She rocked hard, he pumped deep into her. It was a long, lingering orgasm, she was noisy.

She collapsed on Ron's body, Ron slowed down, her body shook with every stroke.

Angie was finished, she could not take his pounding, she rolled off and onto her side, with her back to him. Ron rolled on his side, he slid his cock against her, he used his hand and guided it into her. Angie let it happen, she had to let him finish, his cock was in her.

She started to enjoy the long cock in her, she just relaxed, he took a long time but finally filled her with cum. They lay there, Angie smiled, are we going to study tomorrow? Ron answered, I hope so.

Angie cleaned up and left, her legs were weak and her pussy sore. She would be back tomorrow.

She couldn't remember how it happened, she remembered his cock and the orgasms, her life has changed, this was a sexual awakening, she had something to look forward to.

Home was the same, uneventful, her thoughts were on her next study session with Ron.

Angie's life was not the same, all of the things the gave her purpose and happiness were not priorities, now, they were tasks, sexual fulfillment was on the top of her list.

This is The first time, she knew what lovemaking and complete fulfillment felt like. She wondered if she should tell her friends, she wanted to know if this was normal.

She knew two of her friends were having affairs, they talked about their lovers and how much sex they had and how they enjoyed being used for sex.

Angie was back the next day, she had lessons she wanted to complete, today they sat across from each other, she fidgeted in her chair, her vagina was swollen and sore, deep inside her was sore, she started teaching and tried not to think about her lover sitting across the table. It was a good tutoring session, she kept focused and completed her lessons.

Finally she leaned back in the chair, she was finished tutoring, she wasn't aroused, but she didn't want Ron to think she wasn't available. Her leg reached under the table, her foot gently rested on his crotch, do you want me for anything?

Ron was a young athletic male, he could think, smell or see pussy and be was hard, in an instant. With Angie he was different, he cared for her and respected her but remembered the passion in their lovemaking.

She felt his penis getting hard, I can't stay too long, but I should reward you for your hard work. Ron stood up, pulled his shorts down and his big black cock stood straight out. Angie stared, it looked bigger than she remembered, now she knows why her insides were stretched and sore.

Angie asked him if he thoughts she was slutty? Ron smiled, no, that was passionate sex, we enjoyed each other, I haven't slept that well in months.

Angie wanted to touch him, so she called him over, Ron smiled and brought his swinging black penis over. Her first thought was to kiss it, she held it with both hands and touched the black tip with her tongue, and then her lips, her kiss left the tip wet. She looked up at him, this will be the end of the lesson.

Her mouth opened and the black cock filled her mouth, it slid along her tongue and hit the back of her throat, her head moved forward and her lover was sliding into her throat. Her arms wrapped around his waist and her fingers dug into his ass.

Ron looked down, his hands went to the back of her head, he pumped his hips, her throat stretched, the cock slid deeper. Angie knew his cum would squirt into her throat, she sucked and let him fuck her mouth, deeper, then she felt the cock twitch and spurt in her throat, she held onto his ass and let him pump his cum down her throat.

She kept sucking, his globs of his cum slid down her throat. Angie's eyes watered but she didn't cough or choke, he pulled her head back, Angie let her head bob on his dick until it was soft. Her head pulled back, she looked at the soft, black cock, she stroked it a few times, her hand slid down the length and she squeezed the head.

Angie accomplished her task, she rewarded her student and finally gave a real blow job. She looked up at Ron, his soft penis slid out of her mouth, she smiled let his penis flop against his leg. She swallowed a couple of times and was finally was able to talk. I'll be here tomorrow, make sure you read your assignment.

Ron lifted her up and kissed her forehead, thank you, he hugged her, his hands went to her ass, it felt good but she knew it was time to go. She gathered her things and went to the door, tomorrow will be different, he just smiled.

She smiled as she drove, her mouth was still coated with cum, she enjoyed the taste.

Angie often had sex without being satisfied, she was happy to give her mouth to her new lover, she knew that tomorrow her young lover would take her and give her the best sex of her life.

Her husband came home late, she was happy when he finally arrived, she sat with him at diner, they talked about their day's events, Angie cleaned up and they went to bed. She would have been happy to have sex with her husband, but he had too much on his mind.

Angie's day started by kissing her husband goodbye, she dressed very casual, she looked cute. The only thing different was, the fact that she injected KY jelly deep into her vagina and her ass. She wanted to be sure it was deep, so she used a turkey baster, her cooking experience came in handy.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12