The Tutor has Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the parking lot of Ron's dorm she removed her bra, this made her feel sexy and naughty. She was early, she unlocked the door, she wasn't sure if she wanted to greet him with or without clothes, she decided to keep her cute outfit on.

Ron was early, he came in and kissed her, their arms wrapped and they kept kissing, she led him to the bed, pulled her top off and slid her shorts and underwear down. She kissed him again, she slid her hands into his shorts, her hands wrapped around the black cock. Angie sat on the edge of the bed, she could feel it thickening. She lifted the head, her mouth opened, her lips closed around it, her tongue swirled over it, it felt hot, she let it slide to the back of her throat. One hand cupped the sack, she wanted him hard, she sucked and slid the cock farther down her throat.

Ron thought about Angie all day, he was ready, Angie's foreplay was when he came in her mouth the day before, this excited her, she wanted him.

Angie laid back and pulled Ron down with her, her hand guided his cock to the opening between her thighs, she felt the head push into her. Ron steadied himself on his hands, Angie looked down and saw the long cock. Her legs locked around his hips and pulled him down, she felt him enter her, she wanted all of him, she pumped her hips, he kept getting deeper. Angie was already having an orgasm. Ron never stopped, she had a long orgasm.

He filled her with his cock, his long strokes were bringing her to another orgasm. Angie tightened her grip, Ron was being gentle but kept pushing deeper, she never felt anything so deep.

Angie needed to be taken. Angie was tight, she was well lubricated which helped Ron filled her.

Angie started feeling uncomfortable, it was preventing her orgasm. Ron put his hands under hips and started fucking harder.

Finally, she pushed on his chest and asked if they could roll over, Ron rolled and pulled her with him, his cock still in her. She rocked her hips until she had another orgasm, Ron was holding her hips trying to push deeper. Angie was able to control how deep his cock pushed into her. She pumped her hips and was hoping to make him cum in her.

She felt him grab her hips, her hips moved faster, she felt the first spurt, she smiled and kept moving her hips, it was uncomfortable, but she let him pump deeper, finally he finished. She continued to ground her crotch against his, his half hard cock felt good.

She took his face in her hands and kissed him, she smiled and kept moving her hips, he wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her.

His cock never got soft, she felt him growing in her, she rolled off him and turned on her side, she grabbed his half hard cock and pulled him to her, she rubbed the tip along the crack of her ass. Ron was trying to recover, her hand felt good.

Angie moved the tip to the tiny bud of her ass, she tried to push it into her. The cock wasn't hard enough, but it felt good. She stroked it, he was getting hard, she felt his hand on her hip and then the tip pushed into her ass. She pushed her hips back, She felt it pop, it was quick, she had a cock in her ass. Angie like the sensation, he pushed deeper, she grunted, Ron didn't stop, he pushed deeper. Her hand was still on his cock, she held tight so he couldn't fill her ass.

Ron's cock was hard, he kept fucking her, her hand slid down his cock and as he pushed deeper, she grunted, this was new experience, a different feeling, her ass was filled with a huge black cock.

She wanted Ron to have all of her but she couldn't take his cock any deeper in her ass.

Angie turned her head, you have to stop, you're too big, he pulled back and rolled off of her, Angie turned her head towards him, her hand went to his cock she stroked the wet cock. It hurt too much, what else can I do? Ron smiled, what ever you feel like doing, Angie kept stoking his penis.

Finally she felt his hips moving, she smiled and moved her mouth to his crotch, she covered the tip with her mouth and let him pump into her mouth. She felt the first stream, her mouth filled, she swallowed and let him push her head farther down, his spurts shot down her throat.

He finished, she couldn't swallow it all, she kept sucking but as gobs of cum slid out of her mouth and down the big shaft. She never quit, he has getting soft in her mouth, her hand was still wrapped around the softening cock, she stroked it and pumped it in her mouth.

Ron pulled her mouth off his cock, cum flooded out of her mouth, she stopped to catch her breath, then went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth and clean up.

She came back and sat next to him on the bed, the black cock was limp, she rarely saw it in this state.

They talked, Ron was tired and told her he can't keep doing this after practice, he's exhausted. Angie laughed, I can't help it, I miss you. Ron laughed, next time I'll bring help, we'll tire you out. Angie laughed, you're enough, no friends.

Angie left, she thought about Ron threatening to bring a friend, it actually put a smile on her face. She wondered if Ron would share her, maybe she'd enjoy it.

It was the weekend and she wouldn't see him for a few days, she thought about him all weekend, she stayed wet.

Monday came around, she was early, she stripped down and put on one of his T-shirts. He was late, she sat at the table and waited, he walked in and walked over to the table, she stood up and they kissed. She didn't see that there was a friend behind him, she sat on the chair, pulled down his shorts and kissed his cock. Her hand guided it to her mouth, her hands wrapped around his waist, she was going to drain him.

Finally she noticed that was someone standing next to Ron watching her perform, Ron's hand on the back of her head kept her from stopping. Ron looked down, he made her look up, can you give Tom a turn, her head pulled off Ron's cock, she just smiled.

Tom pulled his shorts down and moved next to Ron, her hand reached for the other big black cock, her mouth followed and she started sucking. Tom grew in her mouth, he was rougher than Ron and was jamming his cock down her throat, she adjusted, he slid deep into her throat.

Tom must not have had sex in awhile, she quickly felt the spurts, she swallowed his thick cum, the cock emptied into her throat. She kept him in her mouth until it was soft, finally she pulled her head back and let the soft cock slide out of her mouth. She looked up at the two boys, she was stunned that it happened. She enjoyed giving Ron what he wanted, maybe being used, excited her, maybe she did it for Ron.

She smiled, Ron was still hard, she wrapped her hand around his cock, she stood up, sat on the edge of the table and pulled his cock towards her open legs. Ron stepped between her open legs, her hand guided the tip of his cock to the wet opening, he pushed into her, he leaned forward, pumped his hips, his cock was in her.

Angie moaned, wrapped her legs around him, he slid the black cock into her tight opening, Ron grabbed her legs and just fucked her, this was not passion, Ron was excited, he'd never witnessed a girl giving a blow job, he came in her quickly.

Angie felt the big cock slide out of her, she didn't want him to stop. Ron stepped back, Angie slid off the table and knelt in front of him, her mouth opened, her hand lifted the head of the soft to her mouth, it was coated with cum, she smelled the cum, she sucked the wet cock. Her hand pumped the cock in and out of her mouth.

Angie wanted an orgasm, she sucked Ron and used her hand to pump his cock into her mouth. Angie let her other hand move to between her legs, she cupped her crotch and rubbed it, Ron's cum was running out of her, she slid three fingers into her gaping hole, It felt good.

Tom was watching the show, he was getting hard, Ron said, take her from behind, she likes it like that. Ron didn't hesitate, he stood behind her, he bent over and put his hands on her hips and pulled her up. Her legs were closed tight, he pressed the tip of his cock between her legs grabbed be hips and pushed into her.

The first opening he hit was her puckered little ass hole, the head of his cock opened the crinkled little hole, Angie jumped forward, Tom was holding her hips and moved with her, his cock slid further into her. Angie stood up, she reached around to Tom's cock and guided into her pussy, she opened her legs, bent over and Tom shoved his whole cock into her pussy.

Tom held onto her hips and pumped into her, he didn't stop, he pounded into her. Angie still had Ron's cock in her hand, she held onto it while Tom pounded her forward, Tom was different, he just wanted to cum, he pushed on her back, she bent farther, this gave Tom better access, and he fucked her deeper.

Angie liked being taken and started to enjoy the rough fuck, she started her orgasm, she grunted, and started cumming, he was deep, she felt him coming. When he was finished, his cock slid out of her, her legs were weak. Tom turned her around and told her to kneel on the bed, she smiled and knelt on the bed, Tom was behind her in an instant.

His cock was ready, he pushed past her sloppy pussy lips, he buried his cock into her, he could barely feel her stretched pussy. His hand went to her back, his thumb slid between her cheeks and rubbed her butt hole, the tip of his thumb slid into her ass.

Angie was enjoying have two holes filled, his thumb slid deeper, she knew the next thing she would feel is his cock in her ass, she smiled.

Angie reached around and grabbed the cock, she leaned forward, and it slid out of her sloppy pussy. She moved the tip to her ass and pushed back, the head slid into her, she used her hand to slide it slowly into her ass. Tom grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her.

Angie was ready, she kept pushing back, it was uncomfortable, but she wanted him in her ass. Ron pumped his hips, the long cock was sliding in and out of her, she looked over her should and smiled at him. She felt his length side deep into her, her hand went between her legs and started rubbing her pussy, she looked between her legs, she saw the long cock sliding into her, his cock was hard, she kept pushing back.

Ron started slowing down, she could feel how deep his cock reached into her, he pressed his hips against her ass cheeks and started cumming.

Angie fell forward, she curled up on the bed, she was sexually satisfied and was exhausted, Ron's friend Tom turned out to be a the extra sex she needed.

12