The Tutoring

Story Info
A maths tutor finds company in the form of his pupil’s Dads.
4.7k words
4.76
12.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd reached the summer holidays once again, and for most of the other teachers in my school, that meant a nice six week break where they could chill out, recharge and not think about marking or lesson planning until September. Not me though.

I was newly-qualified, fresh out of university, so my pay wasn't on the level of some of my colleagues quite yet. As such, to bump up my bank balance, I'd accepted a tutoring job over the summer.

The gig seemed quite easy. I'd be tutoring a girl called Anna, helping her with her maths and English and giving her a leg-up in preparation for some upcoming exams. I'd found the role through an ad her Dad posted on a tutoring website, which stated that Anna was a polite, sensible girl who'd cause any potential tutor absolutely no problems. Good enough for me, I thought. I sent my credentials over to her Dad who was happy with them, and only requested a short meeting before he'd give me the job, probably to check I wasn't some sort of creep. Again, fair enough.

The day of the meeting soon came, and I arrived at their house. It was quite a luxurious new build in the residential part of my home town, with a big garden out front and two brand new luxury cars parked on the drive. These people were obviously living comfortably. Upon ringing the doorbell, I waited a few seconds before the front door swung open and I saw Chris for the first time.

Chris was a man in his early forties. He was talker than me, standing at about 6'2, with broad shoulders; a real rugby player frame. He had sun-kissed skin and numerous tattoos on both arms, visible due to the short sleeved polo shirt he was wearing. He had buzzed brown hair and stubble, as well as a pair of piercing blue eyes.

"Hello, Chris is it?" I said warmly, offering my hand to the man. "It's David, we spoke online about a tutor position for your daughter?"

Chris smiled back, and firmly shook my hand. "Yeah hello mate. Thanks for coming. Please, come in."

I was led through Chris' lovely home, which was every bit as impressive on the inside as it looked from outside. "Amazing house you have here, by the way," I was sure to say.

"Thanks, I suppose we've been lucky," Chris replied. "Though we do work hard for it. Please, take a seat on the couch and let me get you a drink."

I smiled, and sat down on the couch when asked. I asked Chris if I could have a glass of water, and off he went round a corner to the kitchen, leaving me alone briefly. Upon his return, I was surprised to see he wasn't alone; he'd returned with another man in tow.

"Luke's gonna sit in on this as well, if that's okay."

Luke was much younger looking than Chris, maybe around late twenties, only a few years older than me. He had a much more slender frame as well, though through his tight white t-shirt there was obvious muscle definition. He struck me as having a swimmer's build, toned and fit but not overly muscular. His dirty blonde hair was shaved on the back and sides but was longer and swept back on top, and he was clean shaven.

"Of course," I responded, taking the water from Chris. "This is your son I take it?"

There was a moment of silence, before the two men looked at each other, and burst into laughter. I sat there, glass of water in hand, slightly confused, and it felt like the hilarity continued for a while before I was given an explanation.

"This certainly isn't my son," Chris said, still stifling a chuckle. "This is my husband, Luke. Anna's step-dad. I'm offended you think I'm old enough to be his Dad, there's only 13 years between us!"

"Oh my God, I'm sorry!" I blurted out, tripping over my words in the haste of getting an apology out. "I didn't mean to insinuate anything, me and my stupid mouth!"

Luckily, the two men found the funny side. "Don't worry about it," Luke said, flashing me a warm smile. "I'll take it as a compliment if I look young enough to be his son!"

I laughed, hoping I hadn't turned too red from the embarrassment.

"Anyway," Chris said, as the two of them sat down. "This is a really informal thing, I'm sure you can appreciate our need to give the once-over to any potential tutors, given how closely you'll be working with my daughter."

"Absolutely," I replied, taking another sip. "I understand completely."

"Good. Anyway, we have a few little questions for you to answer. As I say, nothing to worry about..."

The meeting lasted maybe twenty minutes. We discussed Anna's education and her academic abilities, and when they were satisfied with my answers, the conversation turned to small talk. I asked how long the two men had been together, and Luke told me they met four years ago. Chris had broke up with his wife, Anna's mum, after realising he was gay, and met Luke on a dating app soon after. They explained that although Anna found it difficult to navigate at first, she's quite happy now and has a good relationship with her stepdad.

I listened quite eagerly, genuinely interested in their story. I didn't consider myself gay by this point, but I was absolutely an ally, and it was heartwarming to see how loved-up the pair clearly were.

The first tutoring session was two days after our initial meeting. I met Anna for the first time, who was every bit as decent and bright her Dad told me she was. We coasted through three or four sessions in that first week, with Anna picking up some quite advanced maths skills fair easily. The job was a breeze.

It was about nine days after our initial meeting, when I arrived once again to the house. I knocked at the door, but was surprised to find that nobody seemed to be answering, so after some repeated bell-ringing and door-knocking I took a step back.

We'd definitely scheduled a session today, and the cars were in the drive, so it was strange that there was no answer. Perhaps they were watching TV or listening to music, so I decided to walk round to the back of the house and see if I had any luck with the back door.

The back of the house had been extended with a beautiful all-glass conservatory, meaning you could clearly see in before you even got to the back door. As I walked, I happened to look up and through one of the windows, which gave me an unobstructed view into the living room.

I just about collapsed in shock at the scene waiting there for me. Chris was sat on the couch, in the very spot I sat for my interview. He was completely naked, head flung back in ecstasy, as Luke knelt between his legs, obviously sucking his cock.

I was unable to turn away as Luke, also naked, bobbed up and down on his husband's dick, with Chris putting his hand on the back of his head to offer some gentle encouragement. I watched as Luke took all of the cock in his mouth, his right hand jerking his own hard shaft below while his left explored Chris' beefy torso. Suddenly, Luke backed his mouth off Chris' cock and instead began to hungrily tongue at the balls, and base of the cock. Even from this far away, I could see how much Luke enjoyed pleasuring his man.

The fact I could not stop watching was a fact I thought strange even at the time. I'd never so much had a gay thought, other than admiring the looks of one or two male celebrities. I'd always appreciated that men could look good, and I knew when they did, but the thought of being with one never occurred to me. Now I was here though, watching two horny men going at it, and it was turning me the fuck on. I felt my cock stir to life and press against the fabric of my trousers as I watched on, simultaneously becoming more aroused and more nervous about being caught. Then it happened.

"Oh shit!" Chris yelled, as his head fell forward and he clapped eyes on me watching through the window. He stood up quickly, knocking Chris to the floor, and covered his modesty with his hands as he rushed out of view. "It's the fucking tutor!" I heard him yell to his husband, as the pair of them rushed around the house to presumably find something to cover them up.

I thought about just leaving. Running away, never to contact them again. I was inherently quite an awkward person, so this felt like the best option. But what if they thought I was some sort of Peeping Tom? They had my name and place of work, if they labelled me as some kind of pervert it could end my career. I had to stay and explain myself. Even if the 'explanation' may not technically be the truth.

I was still by the door when Chris, now dressed in a mismatching pair of grey lounge pants and an unbuttoned white shirt, opened the door. He looked every bit as embarrassed as I felt, and the inherent awkwardness of the situation made me physically cringe.

"I..err..I..." I stammered, trying to form a coherent sentence as Chris stood there, breathless.

"I know, I know, there's a session booked today, fuck. We completely forgot. Anna's at her mum's. Hence the....y'know..." Chris looked down at the floor, shaking his head. Just then, Luke appeared behind him, still topless but now with a pair of black shorts on.

"Yeah, about that, I'm so sorry, I tried the front and there was no answer so I tried the back and, well....y'know..."

"Don't worry about it," Luke said, looking equally as embarrassed. "It was our fault for forgetting you were coming. I'm sorry you had to see it!" he said, forcing out an awkward chuckle.

I forced a similar chuckle out as a means to break tension. I looked over at Chris, who now had quite a quizzical and confused expression on his face, and it was aimed at me.

"Wait a minute," he said, rubbing his chin. "I heard someone ring the doorbell. We've had a few religious nuts in the area recently so I assumed it was one of them and decided to ignore it. Was that you?"

I chuckled awkwardly again. "Yeah, it will have been. Like I say though, I'm sorry for coming round the back, that was wr-"

"That was about 10 minutes ago." Chris interrupted. "Have you been at the back door since then?"

My stomach dropped as Chris correctly put two and two together. My lie would have worked perfectly, if only he hadn't heard the doorbell. Fuck.

"I, err, are you sure?" I said, beginning to sweat. "I don't think it was ten minutes ago. Really, I don't..."

As I stammered through another excuse, I noticed Luke tap Chris on the shoulder and, with his eyes, pointed towards my crotch. I looked down, and to my horror realised my erection was tenting the fabric of my trousers. Ahh, fuck.

"I think you'd better come in," Chris said.

I apprehensively followed the two men into their home. They took me to the living room where Chris was balls-deep in Luke's hungry mouth just minutes earlier, and rather humiliatingly offered me the seat in which the blowjob had taken place.

"You didn't mention you were gay?" Luke said, sitting next to Chris and putting a hand on his thigh.

"I'm not!" I quickly protested. "Honestly!"

"I think that weapon in your trousers is evidence to the contrary, mate." Chris said. I noticed it wasn't going down any. Maybe because the room was filled with the unmistakable aroma of sweaty, passionate sex. "Why hide it from us? We're hardly likely to be homophobes now are we?"

"I'm not hiding anything!" I retorted, quickly realising my protests were falling on deaf ears. It was understandable though. I mean, I knew exactly how it looked.

"Y'know, if you'd have just asked to watch there'd have been no issue." Chris said, standing up. "Might have even let you join in."

Luke stood up too, draping his arms around his man. "Oh yeah," he continued. "As much as we love eachother, we're not totally...compatible, in the bedroom. You get my drift?"

I think I understood, though I didn't want to admit that to them. I kept my gaze fixated on the floor, just listening.

"Because of that, we're always on the lookout for a third. Someone a bit more, passive, y'know?" Chris added.

"We both think you're cute," Luke said. "Watching that fucking ass jiggle in your trousers as you left the other day sent me crazy."

I felt myself blush.

"Listen, I'm horny and bored of this now," Chris once again interjected. "We'll give you five minutes, we'll go upstairs. In five minutes time you'll either be out of the house, in which case we'll never speak of this again. Or you'll be stood there, with your clothes in the corner, waiting for us to return. Your choice..."

The two men turned to go upstairs. "But I'm not gay..." I meekly retorted.

"Fine, you can fuck off then," Luke said. "You know you'll always wonder what you missed out on though..."

With that, the two men disappeared upstairs. My thoughts were swirling around my head at a rate of knots. My cock, achingly hard, was practically begging me for release from my trousers. I thought about what it would be like getting down on my knees and sucking a dick. Did the thought turn me on? I guess they were right, my cock was proof that it did. I couldn't. I was straight. I stood up to leave, but then I noticed that deep, powerful scent once again. The smell of two horny, passionate men making love. The musk hit like the most powerful aphrodisiac imaginable. Fuck.

I undid the top button of my shirt. I was actually doing this. I was going to stay. Every whiff of the man musk in my nostrils made me more and more sure. The rest of the buttons were unfastened, as I slid the shirt off my arms, leaving my toned body exposed. I kicked off my shoes and stuffed my socks inside them, before pulling down my trousers and bringing my boxers off with them in one go.

At last, my throbbing cock was free. The head was slick with pre-cum, and it was as hard as I'd ever seen it. I felt my heart pound in my chest. This was it. I'd made my decision.

I heard the sound of footsteps, which shot my nerves up to breaking point. As I stood there, naked and vulnerable, I watched the two men walk back downstairs, both of them just as naked and erect as I was. Both their cocks had my six inches beat, with Luke's around an inch bigger and Chris' dwarfing mine at around eight inches. The sight of their big cocks, their toned bodies, their tattoos, their muscles...fuck. I think I'd made the right choice.

"Not gay, huh?" Luke said, as the men reached the bottom of the stairs and walked towards me.

There was no point in arguing now. If I wasn't gay yet, I no doubt would be in a few minutes. I stood my ground until the two men were close enough that I was able to feel their breath.

"You ready to be our bitch, boy?" Chris whispered, before grabbing my face and slowly licking the right side of my neck up to my ear. I didn't answer.

"He asked you a question," Luke added, with a sharp smack of my arse as the exclamation point. "Answer him."

I took a deep breath to try and steady my nerves. Slowly, I nodded my head.

"Lost your voice?" Chris asked. "Answer me. Are you gonna be our bitch?"

I closed my eyes and took another breath. "Y-yes," I meekly responded.

"Yes what?" came Luke's quick reply.

"I'm...I'm gonna be your bitch..."

The two men smiled. Chris grabbed me face once again, and moved in close to my ear. "Then why the fuck aren't you on your knees?"

Without thinking, I immediately dropped down to my knees. The two hard cocks were just inches from my face, and their hot musky smell filled my nostrils. It was almost hypnotic. Still, there was something inside of me fighting it. not wanting to appear too gay. So I didn't take the initiative.

Chris moved closer and rubbed his dick up and down my face. It left a slick trail of pre-cum, before Luke took position in front of me.

"Open wide bitch," the younger man said. I obeyed.

My lips parted and for the first time in my life, a cock breached my lips. I was immediately hit with the taste of precum that had collected on his cock head, so I swirled my tongue around the bellend, almost as if to clean it. This was met with an approving moan from Luke, somI continued until he slowly pushed himself in further.

I'd never given a blowjob before, but I'd received them, so I knew what felt good. I made sure to keep my teeth out of the way as he slowly but surely slid more and more of his hard, veiny shaft down my throat. I was able to suppress my gag reflex as my nose buried into his trimmed bed of pubes, and Luke held me on his cock for a few seconds. As he let go, I gave myself a couple of seconds to catch my breath.

"Born cocksucker," Luke said to Chris, smiling. "Keep going boy."

I hungrily dived back on the cock, sucking at my own pace. I reached out and began jerking the shaft as I sucked, bringing louder and more pleasurable moans from Luke as I did so.

"Look at me, slut," he said, grabbing my hair and forcing me further on his dick. I looked up, cock in mouth, and was greeted with a slap from Chris' enormous member. The two men were passionately kissing, so with my free hand I reached out and began stroking Chris' dick. I received a moan of approval, telling me what I was doing was good. I made sure to keep stroking as I sucked and tongued on Luke's cock. My own cock, despite not even being touched, was already quite close to orgasm.

We stayed in this position for a few more minutes. Me on my knees, a cock in my mouth and another in my hand, and the husbands above me passionately kissing and groping eachother. Suddenly, Luke's moans started to become louder and more regular. He broke off from a kiss with Chris and started forcefully pushing my head all the way down his cock. Without much more warning, he then yanked me off his cock, and pushed me to the ground. In a bit of a daze, Luke straddled my face, a knee either side of my head, and buried his cock deep in my mouth.

"Aw fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum!" Luke screamed, as he began to gyrate his hips to fuck my slutty mouth. There was little I could do but lie there and take it, until he convulsed one last time, before shooting rope after rope of hot, sticky cum into my mouth and down my throat. His moans were carnal at this point, but I barely heard them as I focused on swallowing the huge load he was feeding me. After what seemed like minutes, he began tomsoften in my mouth. Some of the cum had escaped and was dribbling down my chin, so Chris made sure to collect it on a finger and feed me it. I sluttily grabbed Chris' hand and licked the finger, savouring the taste of his husband's salty seed.

Luke lay next to me, struggling to get his breath back. My own cock was still achingly hard in front of me, but Chris caught my attention as he sped off upstairs without saying anything.

I looked over at Luke, slightly confused. "Where's he gone?" I asked.

Luke smiled. "You'll soon find out." He leant over and gave me a kiss, tongue exploring my mouth where he'd just erupted. As I got into the kiss, I heard the sound of Chris coming back, and I looked down to see him carrying something.

"Take this into the bathroom. Use it." he said, strictly. "There's instructions on the packaging. Hurry back."

He had of course, given me a douche bulb. Despite being hesitant, my sheer arousal was enough to make me comply. I took it into the bathroom and followed the instructions, making sure I was totally clean inside. I knew what this meant. I knew I was about to get fucked. I was nervous, not least due to the size of Chris' cock. But more than that, I was so fucking horny. I wanted his cock in me.

"You ready to get fucked, boy?" Chris said, now with a bottle of lube and what looked like a buttplug in hand.

I nodded meekly. Honestly, I didn't know if I was ready, but I had to try.

"Bend over the table there. Show me that hole."

I moved over to the wooden table and bent over it. I spread my cheeks to expose my tight little virgin hole, now all nice and clean and ready. Both men moved over to me, taking it in turns to slap my arse and run their finger around my sphincter.

I remained there, soreading my cheeks, as Chris squirted some lube onto a finger and began to rub it onto me. I jumoed a little at first due to the coldness, but soon began to moan blissfully as it coated my asshole, making it slick. Slowly, I felt Chris' lube-covered digit press against my sphincter, entering it.

12