The Tutoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but wince, even though the pain wasn't too bad. Chris slowly started finger-fucking me, eventually. getting beyond the last knuckle and sticking his finger all the way in.

"You like that, bitch? Like feeling a man finger fuck your hole?" Luke asked. I continued to moan and didn't reply, until he walked round the table and grabbed my face. "Answer me. Do you like that?"

"Uh huh," I moaned into his hand.

"What do you like?"

"Being fingered."

"Why do you like that?"

I hesitated.

"I said, why do you like that?"

"Because I'm your horny little slut!" I screamed. I barely had any control over it. The statement seemed to please both men.

"Well in that case, let's stretch you a bit more..."

I felt another finger penetrate my hole, with Chris upping the pace of his fingering. Before long, a third finger entered, loosening me up ready for the main event.

"Chris is gonna put the buttplug in now. When he does, I'm gonna milk that hard little prick of yours. And you will swallow every drop of cum you produce. That clear?"

"Uh huh." I quickly responded.

"Good."

I felt Chris' digits leave my hole, replaced quickly by the plug. It was a little bit wider than his fingers, but there was no pain as my sphincter muscles tightened around it and it filled my hungry hole. It felt good.

Luke's hand suddenly clamped around my dick. I moaned loudly as he began to wank me off, and I felt myself fly past the point of no return in seconds. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, as Luke cupped his free hand and caught almost all of my seed. It was by far the most powerful orgasm of my life. I could barely register anything else as I propped myself up on the table, ass plugged, as I coated this man's hand in white liquid. When it was finally over, he brought the cupped hand to my mouth.

I didn't wait to be asked. I stuck out my tongue and began licking the pool of cum, hungrily slurping up my second load of the day. Before I'd finished, Luke smeared the rest all over my face, covering me in it. When that was done, I felt the buttplug carefully be pulled from my hole. I knew what was coming now.

"Get on your back on the table boy. I want to see that face."

I did as I was asked. I climbed on the table and spread my legs, waiting for Chris to fill me. He squirted some lube onto his rock hard dick, and Imfelt his head press up against my sphincter.

"FUUUUUCKKKKK"

Chris' cock was even thicker than the buttplug. With some force, he managed to part my sphincter muscles and get his cock head in. I winced in pain, which was quickly overshadowed by pleasure, as Chris slid further in. Suddenly, I was hit with a colossal wave of pleasure as his cock head massaged my prostate. I moaned loudly as he began to build up a rhythm, fucking me slowly and steadily as my hole acclimatised.

The show was obviously too much for Luke, who was already hard again. "You like that, slut?" he asked, breathing heavily.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I replied.

"You like it when me husband fucks your tight little hole?"

"Oh fuck I love it!" I screamed through gritted teeth. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass Sir, fuck me and cum in my hole, please!"

I'd completely lost it. All that mattered was these two men, the hold they had over me, and their cocks. Luke turned my head to the side and stuffed his hard-again cock in my mouth. I sucked hungrily on that as Chris fucked me, picking up the pace. He was now bashing my prostate, sending waves of imdescribably pleasure coursing through my whole body. This was heaven. This is what I want.

I was so glad I stayed.

Chris' thrusts began to get shorter and faster. His breathing got quicker, and he grabbed my hips for leverage as he pounded my now-well-used hole into oblivion. He was close. I took my mouth off Luke's cock.

"Yeah, fucking cum in me. Fuck me with that big dick. Coat my insides with your cum, I'm your little fucking slut and I need your fucking load in me Sir!"

"Holy shit!" Luke exclaimed at my newfound sluttiness.

"Ahh fuck!" Chris screamed. He filled my hole one last time, and began to unleash an almighty load of hot, sticky spunk inside me. Luke watched on in amazement as Chris' eyes rolled back in his head, and he moaned gutturally as he continued to fill me up. It felt amazing.

Chris lay on me as his cock softened. When he regained his breath, he pulled it out, bringing with it a drop of spunk that left my battered arsehole and collected on the floor below.

"Fucking hell," Chris said. He still seemed in a bit of a daze.

"Wow," was all I can muster. My reaction must have tickled Luke, who started laughing quite hard. I looked over, and laughed too.

Chris walked over to Luke, and gave him a kiss. He walked over and picked his phone up off the desk, before loudly exclaiming, "Oh shit!"

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"It's almost 5! Anna's back in ten minutes." He threw my clothes at me as I jumped up. "Get dressed quickly. You need to be out of here like now!"

I got dressed on the double, hoping all the cum had leaked out of my hole. Though I looked bedraggled and worn-out, I was soon ready again. Luke flashed me a smile, and I waited for a second for some sort of acknowledgement from Chris. However, he didn't turn around.

"Well...bye then," I said, as I gingerly walked to the door.

"See you Saturday," Chris suddenly called out.

"Saturday?" I responded. "But you said Anna's camping all this weekend?"

"Exactly." Chris replied.

12