The TV Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers

Debby: "What do you mean a lie?"

Mark: "Well let's start with the BJ thing." Mark signals the engineer and video starts rolling on the screen behind them and on a lap top in front of Deb that only she can see. "As you can see, Clair there is pretty enthusiastic in going after my penis." Mark had edited enough of the sound and video to be legal for TV on the big screen but Deb's screen was uncensored. He continued "yet it was clear enough what was going on and who was doing what. Normally I'd be embarrassed here but since you've already taken me down so far -- what the hell. Now here's tape of her cheating with another man. She sure seems to like something in her mouth. And now for the coup de gras this is a live shot of Clair being served with divorce papers along with this guy Bill Baker that she's been cheating with and he's right here from your station. Bill is also being served."

Debby: "Jesus Christ -- that's my husband"

Mark: "But your name is Lydel.

Debby: "I use my maiden name for TV. That fucking bastard."

Mark: "I am sorry, I didn't know that. You can have a copy if you want."

Debby: "That fucking bitch! I'll make them both pay!" Of course censors cut that out.

Mark dropped the mike and left the stage.

Epilogue:

Mark got his divorce, his business was protected by the pre-nup Clair's agent had insisted on to protect her. Their finances got split 50 / 50.

Clair was ruined, no big time national celebrity, out of local cable TV, couldn't get a spot on Radio -- hell even the local paper wouldn't even touch her.

When Mark got back to work, Sharon came in the office with some papers to be signed, Mark said "Sharon I might be asking for some of that help that I mentioned earlier." Mark was thinking: I always had the hots for Sharon but pushed them out of my mind -- when I was married. But that's over!

Sharon said "Like I said boss tell me what and when" with a little giggle. She was thinking: I hope he means what I think he means now that the bitch is out of the way. She then moved around behind Mark leaned in until her right breast pressed against his shoulder and whispered in his ear "I'll never refuse anything you want to put into my mouth." Then kissed his neck.

Did I mention the Sharon is built like a brick shit house, very pretty and smart?

Well that's another story!

fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers
12