All Comments on 'The Twelfth of Never Ch. 01'

by Maonaigh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Sexy and romantic.

ChanceEncounterChanceEncounterover 8 years ago
Well done, you...

Your first erotic story went very well, in my opinion. I look forward to the next chapter, and to future stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awaiting...

While it may be your first erotic story, you earned 5 stars from me. Fortunately, your previous writing taught you how to write! Awaiting the next chapter...I just hope it doesn't take too long!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Love it

A lovely story, can't wait for chapter 2!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i really like this one.

The story started a little disjointed and all over as far as time line. Once it came together it was quite nice and the sex is so hot. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave this story five stars.

I just loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't keep me waiting too long. So delicious.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

A good start to a lovely story. Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

What a lovely, well written story. So erotic. Can't wait for next part.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I've submitted Chapters 2 & 3 already but as I sent them as Word documents we'll probably have to wait for them to be formatted. As soon as they appear, I'll submit my second story. At the moment, I'm working like fury on the third. I'm completely ignorant about formatting for this site so I'd be grateful if somebody could explain to me how it's done (in simple language please, I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to technical matters). Thanks again.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years agoAuthor
More info

Sorry folks---I've just found out that for unexplained reasons, Chapters 2 & 3 have been rejected. I can't think why unless it's because one character is a 12-year-old who might have viewed something sexual. I'll do some rewriting and try again as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fat shaming

She's 50ish and fat. Really? Fat shaming is offensive.

SabrepunkSabrepunkover 8 years ago

I recommend dumping the prologue. The back story for the characters is rambly and so far seems unnecessary to the main plot. Other than that, nicely written, you fall into a good pace quickly as do the characters.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
very good

I thought this was a well written story, however the choice of the movie could have been better ( not one of tom hanks better movies, in my opinion) other than that it was pretty good

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Still one of my favorites!

I've read this story several times now, but I always enjoy it. Thanks for sharing it with us!

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 3 years ago

I had to chuckle a bit when I read "you'll have to wait for the sex" in the intro notes and yet there was sex by the end of the first page.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

This is a stop on my pilgrimage through the collected works of Maonaigh. Delighted to come cross the first of your Literotica submissions. Your magnanimous heart shines through.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Emma got this joker card, for the lucky life time .... Adopted and loved, stepsister and loved, work quality and loved for, big bang love ...... Everybody should expereince such luck

💖💖💖💖💝💝💝💝💝💘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaonaigh@Maonaigh
I've been writing semi-pro since the 1960s, most of my stories falling under the blanket heading of weird tales. However, I'd written nothing for 5-6 years because my wife was very ill and disabled and care for her was my priority. Some months after her death in December 2013 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES