The Twelve Gays of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing past Leo's hip showed me that Nico and Adam had changed positions too. Adam was now sitting up against the raised part of the lounger with Nico straddling his chest, sliding that thick cock in and out of Adam's mouth with abandon. Adam clutched at Nico's well-muscled ass, kneading the taut flesh and pulling his cheeks apart to flash me a tempting glimpse of puckered hole.

Ian shifted to my balls, licking and rolling them on his tongue before sucking them into his mouth. I groaned around Leo's cock, making him chuckle. He took my head between his hands and started to fuck my face, slowly at first but gradually building speed. All I could do was breathe through my nose and try to channel the spirit of that redhead from the last room as Leo's meat stretched my throat.

I couldn't see Ian with my face locked against Leo's groin, but I could feel his tongue wandering further south from my balls. I reflexively spread my legs as his tongue toured my perineum, then worked its way up to my hole. Waves of pleasure started to roll out from where his tongue tormented one of my most sensitive spots. He had my cock in one hand, stroking steadily as he held my cheeks apart with the other.

Nico and Adam were in a sixty-nine, now, entwined on that chaise lounge and apparently competing to see who could swallow more of the other's cock. Nico's was much thicker, though I think Adam was longer. I couldn't tell who was winning, but from how far Leo was shoving his own erection down my throat, it might have been me.

At that moment, however, Leo abruptly withdrew from my mouth and stepped down off the bench as I gasped for breath. "That ass ready yet, Ian? I've got to get in there. I promised to loosen him up." His grin was almost savage.

"Just about," said Ian. "Only a little bit of work left." He reached past me, under the bench, and rooted around for a moment before withdrawing a slim tube of lubricant apparently stashed there.

"Well get to it then," demanded Leo. He sat on the bench, saliva-coated erection standing tall between his legs, and took me in his mouth. I groaned as he swallowed me down, then groaned again as slick fingers started tugging at my hole. One slid inside, then another. Ian's fingers soon finished the work his tongue had begun, and it seemed only moments before I was straddling Leo and feeling the bulbous head of his slickened cock pressing at my entrance.

I hardly ever bottomed lately--as I mentioned, Adam is both voracious and demanding in that department--but I have before, and I knew what to do, bearing down and breathing out as Leo's thick cock stretched me open. First the light burn of the stretch--Ian had prepared me well--then the burst of pleasure as he hit my prostate. Leo started to move, slowly easing his way upward as I slid down, until his hips met my ass and we were both groaning at the feeling.

An answering moan drew my attention, and I glanced at the other pair to discover they were now a trio. Ian was giving Adam the same treatment he'd given me, tongue and fingers opening him up even as Nico and Adam kept hungrily sucking each other. I knew better than most how greedy that hole was, and was not surprised when three of Ian's fingers rapidly slid inside.

That was all the attention I could spare for Adam, though, as there was a horny Italian demanding my full focus. Leo had decided I'd had enough time to acclimate. Gripping my hips to hold me in place, he pulled his cock down then thrust upward powerfully, slamming into my prostate and sending a wave of pleasure through me. I had barely recovered from the first thrust when he did it again, and again, faster and faster, quickly building up to a steady rhythm that had stars bursting behind my eyes with every stroke. The sight of his chiseled abs, rolling and flexing with every thrust, was hypnotic.

A long, low groan made me glance to the side, and I saw Adam facedown on the lounger with Nico astride him, that thick cock slowly working its way inside. I was just wondering where Ian had gone when a shadow fell over me. I looked up and came eye-to-eye with Ian's erection, ramrod-straight and as perfectly proportioned as the rest of him. I didn't hesitate, just opened my mouth and swallowed it down. As I sucked, Ian handed the lube to Leo, who took it with a smile.

"I think you need some loosening up too," Ian said. "What do you say to me taking a turn while you get ready?"

"Absolutely," said Leo, and lifted me off his cock. Once we separated, he flopped backward and raised his legs to his chest, then reached down and slid one lubed finger into his own puckered hole. I barely had time to appreciate the sight before Ian withdrew his cock from my mouth, effortlessly flipped me over so I was bent over the bench, and pushed his slick cock inside me.

He was no thicker than Leo, but he was a touch longer, and the change to the angle of entry made whole new areas of my insides light up with pleasure as Ian started fucking me. Leaning down so he could kiss the side of my neck, he purred into my ear, "I've been imagining this since you walked in the door. God, you feel amazing. Even better than I hoped." He plunged deep into me with the words, burying himself to the root, and dragging a groan out of us both.

Beside me on the bench, Leo was up to three fingers sliding in and out of his ass. His eyes were half lidded in bliss as he played with himself, watching Ian pound into me. "Almost ready," he sighed. "Then the real fun starts."

"This," I gasped, "isn't the real fun?"

"This, my studly friend," he answered, "is merely the appetizer." He slid toward me, still on his back, until we were nose to nose, my dripping cock rubbing against him as his lean body slipped beneath mine. Pulling his legs shockingly far back--apparently yoga was among his hobbies--he lined himself up and, without making Ian skip a beat, took my cock into his asshole.

I came.

Yes, again.

Don't look at me like that. When you're sandwiched between the two most attractive humans you've ever met, after the most sexually stimulating day of your life, we'll see how long your resolve holds up.

Right as Leo's ass gripped the head of my cock, and that silken slick heat wrapped around it, Ian's cock slammed into my prostate, and the dam burst for the second time. A tidal wave of pleasure swamped my brain as my cock unloaded into Leo's channel. I gave a strangled yell as I climaxed, and I inadvertently clamped down internally on Ian, making him gasp and his pace stutter. That actually made it worse, because the head of his cock was caught rubbing against that one, perfect spot inside me and it was all I could do to keep from passing out.

"Holy fucking hell, did he just come again?" exclaimed Leo.

"Told you..." moaned Adam, slightly muffled from his face being buried in the lounger. Rhythmic slapping sounds, as from a pelvis colliding with an ass, were coming from that direction, so I could only assume Nico was still going strong.

"Not done yet," I grunted, and shoved my hips forward. This had the simultaneous effects of pushing my cock most of the way into Leo while Ian slid most of the way out of me. All three of us groaned, and groaned again as I went the other way.

I don't know if you've ever concurrently fucked and been fucked by gorgeous randy supermodels, but I recommend it if not. My hips were soon swinging at a steady pace, alternately plunging into Leo and sliding back onto Ian. Our skin was somewhere between slick and sticky with sweat, lube, and (in Ian's case) my first, half-dried load, causing delicious friction as I bounced back and forth between them.

I think I lost track of time for a bit there, lost in the sweating, thrusting bliss, but I was broken from my hedonistic reverie when Nico cried out in pleasure. I glanced over to see Adam on all fours atop the chaise lounge with Nico behind him, thrusting deeply and shuddering his release. "God DAMN!" he praised, pulling out and giving Adam's round ass a fond slap. "That's a hell of an ass!"

"This ass is far from satisfied," said Adam, looking over his shoulder at us. "Who's next?"

"I'll give it a shot, if Kyle doesn't mind," said Ian. "I do enjoy sloppy seconds."

"Go ahead," I grunted back. "We'll probably all end up in there eventually."

"Hear, hear!" said Adam, flopping down on his back. He pulled up his legs in clear invitation. Ian pulled out of me, leaving a brief cool sensation on my heated skin. He strode over to Adam, gave his ass a squeeze, then plunged in, burying himself to the root on the first thrust. Adam gave a cry of pleasure and shoved his hips back at Ian, all but begging for more.

I took the opportunity to rearrange things a bit. Standing, I pulled Leo up and bent him over the bench, in the same position he had used to fuck me. We both groaned as I sank my cock back into him, and I started thrusting right away. Without Ian pressed up behind me, I had more room to really pound into Leo, and I took full advantage. I used the entire length of my cock with every thrust, sliding almost all the way out before diving all the way in.

To my surprise, Nico sauntered over to us, his half-hard cock still dripping. He dropped onto the bench and slid his head beneath Leo, and from the groan he must have wrapped his lips around Leo's cock. When next I plunged down into Leo's ass, pressing my balls up against his, Nico's tongue played across them, licking my balls and rolling them against Leo's. The sensation was incredible, and one I had not experienced before.

"Oh...not fair..." groaned Leo. "You know what that shit does to me..." His only answer was a deep chuckle from beneath us, and that questing tongue roaming over us again. "Oh, fuck you...mmm, fuck me....you keep that up, and I'm gonna pop all over your face, you bastard."

A thought occurred, and I slowed my thrusting. "Are you close? I have an idea, if you're going to blow."

Leo groaned again as Nico did something down below. "Damn close. Whatever you want, better do it now."

Burying my cock to the root, I wrapped my arms around Leo's torso and pulled him up so that his back was pressed to my chest. Over his shoulder, I could see Nico sucking greedily at Leo's cock, which was flushed and seriously engorged. I turned us around and frog-marched (fuck-marched?) Leo over to where Ian was pile driving Adam.

"You said you like sloppy seconds, right? How about thirds?"

Ian looked over, saw Leo's state, and seemed to understand at once. He grinned and pulled out of Adam, just in time for me to shove Leo's cock down into him. Both men groaned, and I resumed fucking Leo as hard and fast as I could. It only took a few strokes before he was shuddering and gasping his climax. Even as he finished, I pulled Leo back away from Adam, and Ian dove back in, apparently delighted by the extra lubricant Leo had provided.

Leo slid off my cock and collapsed onto the lounge beside Adam, panting and red-faced. When he caught his breath--Nico charitably started sucking my cock in the meantime--he glared up at me. "You are some kind of crazy bastard," he said, his glare turning into a grin. "I guess it's true about having to watch out for the quiet ones. Respect."

Adam was getting pounded by Ian again, but apparently some threshold had been reached. Grabbing his cock, he started to stroke it, and almost immediately splattered the lounger with his load with a cry. Ian kept right on fucking him, somehow making it look like each of his thrusts pushed another string of cum out of Adam's cock. He finally pulled out as Adam collapsed, and turned to me.

"And then there was one." He grinned. I could only return it.

He pushed me onto my back on the central bench, but to my surprise, when I went to lift my legs he stopped me, stepping forward to straddle me instead. "I don't usually do this," he said, "but you've got me all worked up. Fuck me before I change my mind."

Twist my arm.

Nico and Leo had him lubed and ready after what seemed like ages, making him squirm as they worked their fingers into his tight pucker. To be fair, it might have taken longer because of how often they got distracted sucking my cock and licking my balls. He soon lowered himself onto me, grunting as the head of my cock popped through and was engulfed. Slowly, torturously slowly, he slid down my shaft, his eyes rolling up in his head as he bottomed out.

"Shit, forgot how good that feels. I should really play catcher more often," he said, working his hips around in a very pleasant fashion.

"All you had to do was ask!" laughed Nico. The three of them were entangled in a pile on the chaise lounge, none of them hard but all clearly eager for the show. I was just as eager to give them one.

Ian began to rise and fall, flexing powerful legs to control the motion. I steadied his hips with one hand, using the other to stroke his cock, which was so slick with lube and multiple loads that I had to squeeze tightly to get any traction at all. I soon started matching his movements, thrusting up when he dropped and pulling back as he rose up. He was groaning almost continually now, since every time he pulled off my cock I squeezed his shaft, milking precum from the tip that drooled in long threads down onto my stomach.

I started moving faster, urging him to pick up the pace by thrusting harder and withdrawing more quickly. He responded eagerly, moving rapidly up and down my shaft as my hand all but flew over his own. Our heavy breathing was loud in the small room, matched only by the rhythmic slapping of his ass against my hips. My hand squeezed tighter, my thrusts even harder. I couldn't take much more of this, and from the ache in my balls there wouldn't be another chance. Three was my limit, and I wanted to make sure Ian finished first.

Unfortunately, he seemed to be thinking the same thing. Ian was grinning as he rode me harder and harder, his chiseled torso flexing hypnotically as he rolled up and down my increasingly desperate cock. Letting go of his hip, I slid my hand between us and ever so gently popped a fingertip inside him, up beside the slick shaft of my cock.

It was enough. The sudden burst of extra sensation pushed him over the brink, and he erupted in my hand, splattering my chest and face with semen as he roared his climax. I snatched my hand away as he rammed down onto me, clamping tightly with internal muscles while orgasm wracked his body. That was all it took to trigger my own release, and I added my voice to his as I emptied whatever was left in my balls into Ian's grasping hole. He rose and fell one last time, squeezing my cock with his ass and milking out the dregs of my orgasm before toppling over onto the bench beside me, his chest heaving.

I heard applause and looked wearily over to the lounge chair, where Leo, Nico and Adam were whistling and clapping. I shook my head at them, grinning almost in spite of myself. How did I, of all people, end up the centerpiece of this crazy orgy? I looked over at Adam, and when the cheering died down, spoke.

"All right. I suppose that, as community cross-sections go, this was fairly transcendent."

*

SING ALONG:

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my fuckbud gave to me:

Twelve twinks a-twerking,

Eleven dancers stripping,

Ten doms a-whipping,

Nine skinny dipping,

Eight swingers swinging,

Seven voyeurs watching,

Six glory holers,

Five anal beads,

Four cocksuckers,

Three hot jocks,

Two hard fucks

And a mind-blowing orgasm!