All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 21'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
owned_by_sirowned_by_sirover 3 years ago
Yes!

It did my heart good to see your post! Welcome back! Now, off to read it...

erktecerktecover 3 years ago
My eyes bugged out!!!!

When I saw the story title, I was so happy. I had long feared something permanent had happened to you. I had always hoped for news as to how you were doing. I am just ever so glad to have you back.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 3 years ago

Welcome back! I missed you!

Excellent chapter and continuation to the story. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

I’m sorry for the loss of your friend David.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
I liked the installment very much...

But I'll need to reread the whole story to patch the pieces back in my head into.

And I'm so happy that you are alive. We feared the worst about you. We hope that you are doing better.

Much Love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thrilled

You’re back!

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 3 years ago

Welcome back!!! So sorry for your loss. You have been sorely missed.

Another excellent story:)

AssignedNameAssignedNameover 3 years ago
WOW! Welcome back!

I hope you are well and thank you for returning. My condolences on the loss of your friend. I am excited for the new installment, though ithink I'll back track a few chapters to get my head back into where the characters were at the time.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

It is so great to have you back. Love your stories. We will wait impatiently for more. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed

Welcome back. You and your stories were missed.

aisielynnaisielynnover 3 years ago

So sorry to hear of the loss of your editor, David. *gentle huggles*

Another beautifully detailed and delicious chapter, ellie. *warm smile* I look forward to the next chapter and what intrigues are in store for the Zenati Men and Their curse-breakers.

ArdieffArdieffover 3 years ago
Welcome Back!

Welcome back, Ella - nice to hear you are safe and sound. It's been a while ;-) Looking forward to more 12 tables stories.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 3 years ago

So happy to have you back and another amazing addition to the 12 Tables series of stories.

sber56sber56over 3 years ago

Welcome back, looking forward reading of your new more stories!

ag2507ag2507over 3 years ago

Thank you for explaining: so many of the better authors are in their twilight years and their and other's ailments keep them from their pens, er. keyboards; and some, alas, never will: so I try not to send off anxious, demeaning, and demanding messages. Stay well and I look forward to many more stories.

PeacerulesPeacerulesover 3 years ago
Welcome Back

OMG!!!!! I’m so happy to see you back. I was really worried about you, even though you don’t know me. Your stories are so good. I’m going to reread TZ to catch up to your new chapter.

Condolences Ellie regarding the loss of David. I’m so sorry.

DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago
Great to see you're back

Welcome back Ellie, it is wonderful to see that you're back, hopefully well, and sharing your superb writing again. It is an honour that you give this gift to your followers, for that I thank you. Sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.

TootsallTootsallover 3 years ago

Your absence left a huge hole in the Lit “true quality” category. Welcome back.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

So Glad See You Back Again!

Not just for your stories, although they are awesome, but you feel like a friend and we worry when we don’t hear from you. We’ve missed you. Sorry to hear about David; losing a friend is never easy.

Reader24601Reader24601over 3 years ago

Welcome back. I think I speak for most of your readers when I say you had us worried. Especially in this climate. I look forward to once again to losing myself in your stories. (PS If there any Ashton Hill stories coming up, can you let us know? That's the other series(?) I look forward to. Thanks.)

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
Welcome Back!!!

I’ll need to review a few chapters to get back into the story before I read this one. But I quickly wanted to welcome you back. So pleased that you are well, you have been sorely missed. I’m sorry to hear about David.

MagichandssubMagichandssubover 3 years ago
Welcome back

You have been missed! Sorry to hear your Sad news though. Take care of you

PlainJane50PlainJane50over 3 years ago

OMG!!!

I'm so, so happy to see that you're back. I hope that life is treating you better now. Even if I don't ever get to read the rest of the Zenati story, I'm relieved that you are still with us. Thank you for sharing it.

bwpkodiakbwpkodiakover 3 years ago
Welcome back!

You were missed. And it is always good to have another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I am so happy to hear that you’re back. I have to go re-read the rest of the chapters before starting this one but I think we can all say we are so glad you’re ok. I’m so sorry for your loss and I hope that you are healing emotionally. Xoxox

wowinfidelwowinfidelover 3 years ago
OMG

I so love your stories and am glad you have returned to writing. To celebrate I am gonna have to reread them.. =)

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your heartfelt welcome back. I appreciate that you all still remember me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are back!

So glad to have you back. I have missed the tables!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes!

Thank you for continuing this story, I reread all Table stories...favorites!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

So happy to have you back. I'm sorry for the loss of your editor. I hope all is well with you now and continues to be given the crazy times we are living in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back!

Thank you for continuing your stories. I love your writing. My thoughts and prayers are with you in your lose.

hfp612hfp612over 3 years ago

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your editor but I hope your own health issues are diminishing.

Shout out to OZ from Canada

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffover 3 years ago
A Lovely and Welcome Surprise!

First and foremost, it is good to hear you are well and on the road to recovery. While I didn’t know your editor, David, I am sorry for your loss and extend that to his family as well.

I can honestly say I have missed your stories and your writing. I had to do a double take and refresh my browser to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me.

While you claim to be an amateur in your craft, you should know your talent far exceeds your claim. You have provided many hours of escape and enjoyment to this reader. And for that I say thank you and welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes! The story continues! BRAVA!

So glad you're still with us, I've been praying for you. Condolences for David the editor.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago

Welcome back Ellie! So glad you've recovered your health...have thought about you often. Seems I'm a couple of months behind, but I will be visiting this site more often once again! Saddened to read of David's passing - his name so familiar as one of your "second pairs of eyes."

Have taken the time to re-read this story and note some masterful editing and re-writing. You describe you describe yourself as a "hobby" writer but your writing ability has developed - matured - whatever the appropriate name may be - and has reached a new level. Not so much hobby writer as "author."

Jules. x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES