All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 25'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good to see you back - keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this!

Thank you!

Tess (UK)

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Just amazed at your wonderful gift with words. Thank you for sharing them with us.

erktecerktecover 3 years ago
All the stars in the heavens.....

I feel so limited just 5 stars. It is so good to have you back, and the pace you write at makes the stories keep fresh in my mind as I continue with the next chapter......Thank you

jaklanjaklanover 3 years ago

Your way of weaving the story and it's little surprises shows you have a great gift with words! Another brilliant chapter😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are such a gifted writer

I am in awe of your ability to weave such a complicated tale. There is such depth to your characters and such detail. I go back to reread and find new hidden gems that I overlooked that add so much to the overall story. I'm so glad that you're feeling well enough to write. Sending you wishes for healing and good health.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

More blackmail. Again, they are thinking about what is best for them. Vivienne is thinking in terms of how Marcella leaving will hurt Noah, hurt Gideon, hurt Olivia, and leave Vivienne feeling alone. Marcella made a real life for herself. She has a job to go back to at some point.

If Noah really wants to have Marcella, he needs to take her for what she actually is, not what he wants her to be. He wants a submissive. She wants to top. She wants an equal. If he won’t accept her as truly equal, why should she stay? All she knows of anyone associated with the tables is manipulation and blackmail to try to get her to do what they want. They hid her keys and phone and invited the Bataglia. They are taking over a good part of her investigations, even now, the three people who should love her enough and think she is smart enough to make her own choices are doing everything they can to manipulate her into staying. Do these table people ever learn?

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
And just like that...

...it all goes awry.

Noah talks a great game. He (usually) says all the right things but when it comes time to execute on, and commit to, them - his sense of selfishness takes over and he simply does what benefits himself.

But I was really kicked in the head by this line from Madrina "He will not leave his brothers, for the ties that bind him here are stronger than even he knows". And with that, the old witch in the tree sealed his and Marcella's fate. His brothers, his direct family, and table duty will always come first. And everything he said about changing his life for her has less substance than the breath that left his body when he said those words.

I love this story, this series, this everything - the fact that it constantly drains my emotions says it all - thank you for sharing and giving me a great character like Marcella to cheer for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for these stories. You are amazing and I look forward to each and every story.

Mary1949Mary1949over 3 years ago
Thanks

I look forward to each new chapter.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

@lostanfound- YES! If you want to marry one of these men, you have to slot into their world. You don’t get to make your marital decisions together based on what is best for you and your spouse in the long run, you get to make them based on if it is best for the Zenati in the long run. I am looking forward to the paper trade off. I am also looking forward to the Halloween party. But I feel like people need to start seeing Marcella for what she actually is, not what they want her to be!

HixbearHixbearover 3 years ago
Relieved

Ellie,

You have no idea how relieved I was when I logged in today and saw that you had been posting stories. I had only been checking sporadically and was so scared that something unfortunate and permanent had happened to you. Whatever the reason I hope that you are well and wish for you to be safe, healthy and happy forever.

gentle_patientguygentle_patientguyover 3 years ago
ditto - relief

I echo Hixbear exactly

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago

mmmm, am now waiting for the other shoe to drop, Ellie.

Jules

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES