All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 26'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Intense

It’s al plots within plots right now. I’m thoroughly enjoying this story thanks for the update.

Tess (UK)

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. We are at the edge of the proverbial cliff. Wonderful as always..

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

Yes! Noah’s growth. He let her choose. But Marcella was right that the family broke their deal. I love that. I’m also glad she had the strength to figure out how to go alone.

A trio between Marcella, Zantos, and Noah! Yes!

I get so emotionally invested in these books. I can’t wait to see how things play out.

HixbearHixbearover 3 years ago
Love your work

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. You have a crafty way of suddenly pulling the rug out from underneath me just when I think I have it figured out. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you. Love the series. : )

PrincessValkyPrincessValkyover 3 years ago

Finally caught up after binge reading for a few days. Gotta say, I'm a huge fan of the writing you did for this story and the connections you made. I will humbly admit I am jealous and am a taking a bit of notes for myself haha. I look forward to seeing the conclusion of this story

xoxo

Princess Valky

P.S. You're pretty awesome if that was clear enough btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy

So Glad you are back!

Loved everyone of your storys and have been following you for a few years!

Loving how this story is going and cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

I leave last t for months found another pearl of yours and now have to wait for more? I think I hate you because I am dying to see how this ends and hate myself for assuming it was finished. Love your writing and please keep it up.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago

... Know I said I was waiting for the other shoe to drop Ellie, but what a shoe to drop! Am on tenterhooks now,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you are back.

Just found out you are back. Had to reread several chapters to get back up to speed.

Please do not try to do more than you feel up to. We can wait. Your health is more important.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES