All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 27'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Loved it, feel like a junkie waiting for a fix each week.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

Dun dun dun. . .I cannot wait to see what happens next! And i am seeing Noah grow. I also can’t wait for our super smart hero to use her smarts again and get herself out of this mess!

savai2savai2over 3 years ago
OMG!!!

On the edge of my seat! Waiting with bated breath to see how 'Ms. I can do this myself' gets out of this one. What a plot twist! Love the tables stories and am so glad that you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh dear, not again

I’m surprised Marcella didn’t see this coming, it’s a bit illogical for her to place any trust in whatsoever in Konrad or anyone else on that damned boat. They knew exactly what happened to Olivia and didn’t care, now she’s set up to either be a scapegoat or enter the same drug induced hell that Olivia went through.

Fingers crossed that it’s not just Noah to the rescue, she needs to get herself out of this his backup would be good but she is not a damsel.

Oh boy for fictional characters I really really wanted to extract vengeance on the psychotic Dr Gambaro & Co. Grrrrr!! It’s awful thinking of someone in that position of trust and responsibility to be such a sick monster.

Looking forward to reading the next instalment.

Tess (uk)

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago

God I love this story. I appreciate the fact that you seem to place a reasonable/plausible cliffhanger at the end of every chapter. This continues to amaze me.

Okay I get the whole "there way is the only way" for these people otherwise I should have stopped reading back with Peri and Josh. However in all the other stories the third made sense, but in this case I'm lost. Maybe you just haven't introduced it yet but i clearly missed it.

With Peri, Josh was a fun boy but not a man no matter how hard he tried, he knew could never meet all of her needs. Dante had to step in as the man and give Peri everything she needed to so that she would agreed to join the family - easy peasy to understand that one.

Ditto with Cat, Matteo wasn't a boy like Josh but he was unbalanced as a persona, thus the need for Ricco (like left and right Twix - they are the same dame thing but just having one isn't quite right - so ya gotta eat both). Additionally, throughout the story starting at chapter one those guys were so tightly coupled it was hard to believe that they weren't lovers themselves (nudge nudge - thought so). Again easy peasy seeing the trinity here.

But in this book, besides being an "I'll ignore whatever you want because I only care about what I want" kinda man, Noah seems to have everything Marcella needs. And unlike Peri and Cat, Marcella is far more independent, far stronger, far more of a person rather than just a persona. She is clearly more capable and complete than both of those other two would be if you combined them. So why the need for the three way? What is missing with Noah? When do we get to discover what it is? Why Zanto - I mean so far he just a bit player, a drone, a worker bee? Table man, yes. Talented, yes. but no storyline, purpose, or persona to attach to yet. Why wait until chapter 26/27 to bring this out? Why does Marcella want to make a side piece out of Zanto, if Noah was supposedly so good in bed? Why, why, why.... GOD I HATE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

(here I am complaining about the impatience of some of the characters in a story, while I in RL act....ahem...I digress)

Anyways, I still cheer for Marcella and Noah, just the two of them, to just sail off into the sunset on Olivia's boat, arguing who is going to steer and who is going to make dinner...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yesssss YES YES

This is so good! I’m so glad you’re back!

Please pretty please don’t make it a trio between Marcie Zanto and Noah, we have shipped Noah and Marcie for too long now, their relationship has evolved and now Zanto mingling between the two out of no where..? I don’t think he can handle Marcella freaking Gambaro. If this is to put her in a power position having 2 men, I’m not sure it’s credible, Marcie’s character would need less controlling freaks table men and more of a man who learnt from her throughout the story and that would consider her as an equal so Noah obviously.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

I think I am the odd man out. I think Zanto is especially what Marcella needs. She does not need two control freaks. She needs someone who was willing to just slip the paperwork under the door and didn’t need the credit. Noah has taken over everything Marcie has tried to do. Zantos is willing to support Marcie without taking the limelight. He is strong enough to be a support system and work for her best good without being selfish. It is the first person she has seen like that in her life. I cannot wait to see what happens next!!!

Mary1949Mary1949over 3 years ago
Wonderful

I look forward each week for another chapter.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
E35 good point but...

I read your second comment and some of what you wrote makes sense, I just don’t want to it to make sense. As I mistyped in my original comment, “three way, is the only way” with table families, I get it. And sure Zan could be the yin to Noah’s yang. But (quite selfishly) I don’t want any of that for different reasons. It’s because putting the “three way” in play lines her up for that whole mother of the table role. And dear God I don’t want that for her.

After the sexual abuse and brutality, she herself suffered because of the Tables and the corruption and power struggles that occur within them. With her recurring nightmares about the actions table people and Suebi alike have taken against her own sisters and her having lived a strong and independent life trying to protect them from such things ever again. When she has proven herself more capable as single non-table resourced woman than the entire resources of the table she would lead...

Why would she want to ascend to a throne where her daughters WILL be submitted to the trials, and possibly to other Bataglia punishments/reprogramming. Why would she want to present sons who COULD be corrupted by the power and glory of being future table men. And even if she could somehow push all of that behind her, why would she place her children into a life where just being born adds a Suebi target on their back. When her life’s goal has been to save her family from all of this?

Nope, I don’t want that for her. I was willing to accept Noah, like I said he might correct his ways and she might let him ride off with her, but clearly not gonna happen. He just can’t and he’s only going to get worse if this ends well and he gets his chance to to take advantage of his blackmail days where he would be in charge.

I guess in the end I just didn’t want her to surrender everything she believes in. For her to be forced to return to everything she left behind - she left it because she knew it was wrong. But Madeira stated Noah would never leave his brothers, and the “three way” is in play, so there is no where for Marcella to run to anymore, her fate is sealed.

xEBx will write it, and I’ll savor every word, and I’ll click 5 stars every time... But I just wanted her to survive at least some part of these Table games untainted. To win on her own terms. And then ride off AWAY FROM THE TABLES and into the sunset with someone worthy of her. I know sadly romantic for BDSM, but one can hope.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

LostandFound

I think that this is her chance to really ride off from the tables. She can go with them and I think she will find her own way out of it with a way for the Zenati to put down even more of the Suebi resistance.

However, I love how independent Marcie is too. I love that she is such a strong woman that she could get this done better than the Zenati could with all their resources. Love that!

I don’t think a three way necessarily puts her in place to be the mother. We already know that Emma will be the mother. However you worry me that Dominic really will die, Noah will become the next Oracle, which would put Zantos where Xavier is? And Xavier would take the technical wizard position? That is a little bit diabolical.

I think it is interesting that Noah has been going to the training facility all this time, and it is fine for the men to sleep with the kept. But he was bugged that she used her body with the boat captain to get what she needed.

I don’t know if she will go to the Halloween party or not. I don’t know if she will truly fall in love with Zantos or try to run off into the sunset. I do hope Zantos pulls through at the hospital.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 3 years agoAuthor
Sometimes

Sometimes I despair that readers bring too much of the past Tables to the new one and don't read it the way it is meant. Poor Noah branded a bum when the girl gave him very few choices in his attempts to protect her. They are both products of their upbringings. To condemn one while applauding the other for doing things their way is a little bit sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect.

I am loving it Xellie!!!!

Keeps getting better and better.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago

Sorry for the forthcoming pun Ellie... You've really "turned the Tables" with this chapter (sorry again!) What a brilliant plot twist this is.

From being on tenterhooks, I'm now chewing what's left of my nails...

Jules

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES