All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 28'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jaklanjaklanover 3 years ago

Yet more twists and turns than a formula one race track!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

Again with her own plan! I love this! I also love that’s are seeing Noah’s growth! He is growing to know that if you love something, let it go, and it will come back. Marcella’s drive has always been to be the protector, not the protected. Noah’s has always been to be the protector too. But Olivia and Vivienne are women who want to be cuddled and protected. Marcella is not. I can’t wait to see how these two weeks go. Or whether Dante recognizes Marcella or not. Dun dun dun. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn but that’s heartbreaking

She loves Noah and won’t risk him coming near this Monster, and taking into account that if he believes that she loves Noah that alone could make him kill her when he’s finished playing with her. Konrad has agreed to her demands, so what if he gets all of those things for her? It’s not as though he has to follow through and let her go, it’s no big deal to waste the money doing those things. Added to which it gives him an alibi for her disappearance if he does choose to kill her, he comes across as certifiable.

Bravo! This is a brilliant addition to the story, it’s all plots within plots!

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 3 years ago

Wicked little thing you are. And the webs of the masters are spinning and spinning.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

So happy you are back writing. You have carried us through many wonderful tales. I look forward to seeing the end of this one, and whatever comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a plot twist

You are a genius! Thanks for making each chapter even more thrilling than the one before. I can’t seriously believe you’re mixing Zanto into Marcella/Noah’s love affair all of a sudden, there must be a higher purpose for that you’re way too brilliant to add a piece that doesn’t fit right like that. Can’t wait to see how this will turn out!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
I love this story...thank you

xEBx thank you for another amazing chapter. And please know, that I know I have a problem. Not with you or your stories, but with my inability to be concise. I can only type like I speak. This has me turning simple thoughts into long paragraphs.

Please know that through your rich character development and especially the honest human frailties that these characters bear, we, each of your readers, personalize them differently within our own heads. These characters are your children. Your mind and hands brought them to life and you chose to share them with us. But no matter how precise your wording was I’m certain that everyone one of us sees Noah’s hair as being different shades of the color you noted, with different styles, and lengths, and...in the end it is only you that knows the truth. Thank you for sharing these characters and their stories with us. And, please forgive us when we read the same words that you wrote but don’t see the exact same story you wrote.

In this chapter it was nice to see Noah take another step forward towards maturity. Not sure if it was the drugs that mellowed him out a bit, but for him any bit helps., I suggest Noah keep them handy as I am certain there is more stress for him ahead :)

Regarding each Noah, in my head when I picture him, he’s that guy in my office who when the boss would give me a project to do, comes over to my desk and tells me about how I should accomplish it. Now, I didn’t ask for his help, I actually don’t need his help. The reason why specific project were given to me was because of how well I perform my job without the need for others to step in and support me. But I’ll be damned if he couldn’t stop interjecting himself into my work stream.

Now, like Noah, do I believe that this person is a good person, he probably was. Do I believe that his intentions are, for the most part honorable and based on a true desire to help me, or to see a successful outcome for our company...NO I DO NOT. I see them as selfish and interruptive and the simple fact that he cannot see that his actions are unsolicited and potentially harmful to the project’s outcome constantly disappointed me.

Now, I will admit that I picture Noah as a far more charming, handsome, and capable man than my coworker. I also am cheering Noah on to a far better end than my coworker, but to date the underlying persona as I read it is the same. A person who, maybe due to his upbringing, believes he knows best no matter what. And if he believes it affects him or his desires directly, he will at any cost, do everything in his power to prove to everyone that he is right and they were wrong.

On my promotion, I released that coworker. Again, I am pleased that Noah is willing to try and change before he too gets released.

Also we as readers know things that Noah doesn’t, especially about the state of the Tables with relation to women. Take chapter 24 end of page 1, where Noah and Marcella go back and forth over the role of women in the Tables. Noah claims that she is blinded by the actions of her father and uncle, while at the same time using Peri and an example of a woman “done good” in the Tables. I’ll get to Peri in a second, but Noah at the end of this conversation ignorantly and altruistically states, “I thought once everything was settled with Olivia, you might like to take over my private practice”. Again with Noah, directing the course of Marcella’s life, with the gift of allowing her to run “HIS” practice in his absence.

Since Noah brought up that it’s not the 1950’s anymore, Let’s talk about how far the tables have changed using Peri his example as mine. You know Peri, the girl Josh brought home to meet her future father in law. The same father in law who decided to kick Peri’s trails into gear that same moment. And then just as quickly getting his “daughter in law to be” to suck his cock. And when he was done with her he actually told Peri...”You have some skill in the oral arts, Joshua should be congratulated”. Yep Noah, things sure have changed with how Table men respect their women. Especially ones joining the family. Thankfully Joe decided not to call all the boys up to run a train on their new sister in law to be, but he could have. And Peri would have taken it, because that is how table men treat table women during their trials. And based on Peri still “perpetually pregnant” just how long ago was that? 5 years, 10? Basically the same point in time where Marcella and her sisters suffered such actions?

Now I clearly understand, and it’s a point you yourself made, this is stuff we know but Noah might not. And I won’t pretend what happened to Peri at the hands of her father in law during her trial matches the abuse and suffering Marcella experienced. But it does show that what Noah perceives as stuff that only happened in the 50’s is a rose colored view. And the events Peri and Marcella suffered are closer to the norm. And that life for the new league of Table women really hasn’t changed much.

And since they appeared in this chapter, two more examples of role/views of table women vs table men...

Table Women: from page two where Gideon is thinking about Viv and Olivia...”He smiled at how amazed both women had been at the acceptance of their places within the larger family and that his mother was doing her best to make amends with his wife and find out about the project they were working on.” Women gathering together to plan weddings, talk about charity events, drink Chardonnay and basically stay out of the way, not out of the limelight, just out of the way.

Table Men: from page 3 where Claudio stated “...the sooner we can make him sorry he thought to meddle with our family. No one has been stupid enough to take on the Zenati. It is time for us to use our training in the role we have not had to take on in several generations but are well equipped for. Marcella aside, we will make an example of this man for daring to engage in a game of who has the bigger balls with the Zenati”. All the action, all the real work, all the important stuff, all done based on who these men believe has the biggest balls.

And for the first time in all of these table stories, as I read this story so far, I can tell you who has them...Marcella does.

With that I’m going to take some time off of commenting here. I will continue to drop my 5 star rating but for now I’m going to back away and read and enjoy. Thank you again for all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an imagination.

How in the heck did you come up with all of this? I read a lot, most times I can get a feel for where a story is going, but I’ve been so blind sided by where you have taken this story I am completely, and happily lost, I have no idea what you’re going to do next.

Job well done Ellie. I’m so happy you’re back, you are a fantastic story teller.

KS

HixbearHixbearover 3 years ago
Twisting and winding

Following this story is like riding the best roller coaster at Six Flags. There are more ups and downs and twists than you can shake a stick at as my Grandma used to say. Love your ability to have a plot within a plot within a plot. How you manage to keep all straight and moving is a true testament to your brilliance.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 3 years agoAuthor
For LostnfoundBin

I thought I would answer you directly as I do love your long comments even when I don't agree with them in their entirety. They make me think about how I am building and portraying my characters. The readers of my scribbles cannot live in my mind (Scary place that it is) so I need to do better at getting what I am trying to say across and I will endeavour to do that in upcoming chapters.

I guess in my mind I see Marcella as the work colleague you describe. Forcing her good intentions on people despite being told by both Olivia and Vivienne at various times that they were unwanted and unneeded.

I guess my comments on earlier chapters were more about how people perceive Marcella and that while she does similar if not the same things as Noah, particularly in relation to Olivia, she gets a free ride while he is condemned.

The fault is mine not yours and my comments were never meant as more trying to give people something to think about when it comes to our little heroine, who is often too impetuous for her own good and would, if she could have, broken up both Vivienne's and Olivia's relationships because of her own baggage.

Keep leaving comments, especially the ones that make me think about how I am writing my characters.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

Ellie, It is interesting to see that you se Marcella’s trying to give Olivia a way out from powerful men if something goes wrong and she actually wants out the same as Noah’s steam rolling Marcella into what he wants her to be. Genesis was right in the way he handled Olivia, but he listens to her. His domination of Olivia is actually what she wants and what makes her feel free.

Marcella is not like that, but Noah keeps trying to put her in a box. Like LostnFound stated, “stay and take over my practice.” As if all of the fighting she had to do to make her own place in the world was worthless.

Noah has always been backed up by a family who really loves him. I guess I feel like maybe he has less of an excuse to be what he is because he never had to fight to get where he is. Marcella is the first thing he can’t have just for asking, and when she doesn’t do what he wants, he blackmails her into letting him help. The way I read it was that he wasn’t helping for her. He was helping for himself. He wouldn’t have come after her if he hadn’t realized she was his curse breaker. He happily rejected her for weeks at the beginning.

Marcella wasn’t doing these things for herself. She has always been working to help Olivia. She did it with just her determination at great self sacrifice, so Olivia could ultimately lead the life Olivia wants. Not for Marcella. So I have seen Noah’s help as selfish while I have seen Marcella as often misguided but altruistic.

Maybe that is why I give Marcella more of a pass. I just see all of these people wanting what they want for Marcella. Maybe because they really think it is best for them, but also because they want her around for themselves. Olivia finally understands why Marcella left, and now Olivia wants Marcella around, so she talks about the books. Vivienne makes sure to call Marcella in the middle of the chaos to say Vivienne is pregnant, so maybe she can make Marcella come back. Noah goes to find her after Marcella repeatedly asks him to go home. Marcella’s MO is always to protect. Not for herself, but to shield the people she loves from pain. She is so used to pain, she knows she can handle it. Noah tried to follow for himself, I don’t get the idea that he went for her. Now, he is butt hurt because she is gone and he failed. Not because he wants what is really best for her.

But he is starting to see what a real life might be like with her. He can’t put her in the box with his family. Olivia has tried to tell him multiple times, but he didn’t want to listen. If he wants her, he needs to let her be herself and be free. He took her on that date and was bugged from the getgo that she might veto his plans. But why was he making plans at all when it was her two weeks and her time to be in charge? He can’t have an equal relationship. He needs to be in charge. I think Zantos could. So I am rooting for the threesome. Every one of your stories had a happy ending. I can’t wait to see where this one goes. I wouldn’t comment if I didn’t want you to know what I, as your reader, am thinking. I will stop if it bugs you. I love your stories and get hugely invested. And I get super excited when the next bit comes out.

You got this! However this ends, I know I’ll love it.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 3 years agoAuthor
ellienora

Once again it concerns me that you don't see that Noah was protecting and caring for her even before he knew she was meant for him. He stated that he kept her at arm's length in the beginning because he had been told his curse breaker was close and didn't want to hurt her or complicate things when he was dragged toward another by fate. For all of Noah chasing her for himself which I won't argue, the whole time, he has been keeping her safe and helping her. It was her pride that kept them apart.

As much as Marcella is altruistic in her protection of others, she does it regardless of whether people want it even if they say no, especially Olivia, and regardless of the consequences which are somethings you condemn him for.

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong only that you view him under a different lens to how you view Marcella and I think by what you wrote above you put ideas and feelings in there that have been read differently to how I wrote them. Again my bad, and I will endeavour to be clearer, but be aware your view is not the only view just as Marcella and Noah's aren't. Perhaps they are their own worst enemies.

savai2savai2over 3 years ago
Just Do You

You don't have to "justify" your storylines to anyone. They either get it or they don't! You are one of the few writers who consistently puts out quality work...not just stroke pieces. There is a sophistication present in your stories that requires reading comprehension. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people whose minds cannot understand or decipher complex thoughts...due mainly to a steady diet of texting, social media and reality tv. You have made this isolation during COVID-19 bearable and for that I thank you. Please know that your efforts do not go unappreciated by many.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago

Another entity Ella. How brilliant is that? Thank you.

I've read some of the negative comments about Noah along the way, and could not help but notice they have been the same old, same old, ad nauseam.

I totally agree with savai2 (just below me here) whose comments put into coherent words how I also feel. (Always been rubbish at expressing my personal feelings in public though I can speak to any number of gathered persons in presentation mode...)

In essence - some just do not get it! I couldn't help but notice that your followers increased by many, many, hundreds whilst you were recovering. I hope the fact that you have some 3.9k followers serves to bolster and underline savai2's comments...

Jules x.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All *elliebabe* Followers

If you use Face Book, you can see why this story may now never be finished...

(Ellie gives her FB details on her Bio page)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, don't stop

I was so relieved when you began to post again. Please, do not stop. Your storytelling is great. I think I've read nearly everything you've posted here. I only read two authors on this site, and you're one that keeps me coming back.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 3 years agoAuthor
Oh wow

I have full intentions of finishing this I am just on a break while I try to cure my writer's block. 2021 will be a whole new year :)

savai2savai2over 3 years ago
Next Chapter Please!!!

Please, don't let some idiot who can't put two paragraphs together that anyone would want to read interrupt your creative flow. There are authors on here who aren't nearly as accomplished at writing as you are advising readers that if the story is not their cup of tea not to

read it! Some disable comments too. Whatever it takes! We do love and appreciate your stories!!!

missimmortalfearmissimmortalfearover 3 years ago

My absolute favourite lit author. I pass the time between new chapters by rereading your past tables stories. So glad to see you are back and I can't wait to see what your wonderful mind comes up with next for this amazing universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you are back and well

You are such a wonderful story teller. My favorite author! Glad you are back and doing well. Take care Happy 2021

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG ELLIE YOU ARE AMAZING

Happy New Year!

Over the past 2 weeks or so I have started reading the 3 table series and have become completely engulfed in the stories and characters having not realised when I got to here it would yet be the end. I feel quite lucky I didn’t have to wait like other readers for future chapters but now that I finally do I have no clue what to do with my self! Perhaps I can finally let myself do other things whilst I wait.

Ellie you are an incredibly talented writer and I have read every comment on every one of the table series and it has annoyed me time and time again how people criticise. Everyone has their flaws even the women sometimes but people on here are so quick to get at the patriarchy and the lack of growth in male character when the love affection and growth has been there all along. What just becomes they won’t give up their need for dominance when it’s clearly part of who they are? Why do people not scrutinise the women in the same way as the men. Ellie you are a truly talented writer and I hope you don’t let anyone’s comments influence your story line. I truly love Noah and my heart breaks for him time and time again. He loves marcie so so much and the fact some people on here can’t see that is so sad and what’s worse is how I consistently see the way people bring up the seen with Peri and Josh’s dad. Like why can’t they get over it??? It’s so frustrating to see they just won’t let it go.

I love the story lines and plot twists so much sometimes I find myself skimming over the more erotic senes which makes me laugh since it’s fricking erotica hahaha. I just really wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed these stories so far and how invested I now am. I know you went through a lot whilst writing these and I truly admire you and your strength. You are incredible and I can barely hold myself together waiting for the next chapters. I made an account just to say this alone!

I was really shocked when you bright Zanto into it and I’m not quite sure how I feel. Given all of Noah’s history with her I don’t think he should share at all but I am sure like before you will surprise and probably have your reasons no matter how sceptical I may be but I trust you fully. I actually really hope you reply to this and I hope I see it and will be regularly checking. I just want to know how you are doing and coping and making sure everything’s alright. It’s been a while since this chapter and I hope the next is coming soon but please don’t push yourself if you can’t. I am heart broken there is no more to read but I’m sure I’ll live. I’m a med student in the UK absolutely gripped by this but I can’t lie it’s been a huge distraction from my work and perhaps I will get something done now that I have nothing else to read :(

But seriously this might just be the best story I’ve ever read and I am in no way joking about that. I love you for how much joy you have brought me and I really hope you keep us updated !

Jingles x

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Liked this "Table" story as much as the first two... can't wait for the next chapter/part!!! You have long been one of my favorite authors on Literotica. Do hope that your health improves in 2021!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed your stories

I literally come on this website to follow your stories. I had not been back since October as it seemed you decided to be done. I have caught up in 24 hours and I will say I have missed your stories so much! The detail the holes that I worry will be lost in the story always get filled. Thank you for letting me escape in what you write. I hope we get to see more.

JulesT67JulesT67over 3 years ago
Glad you’re back

Really missed your stories. And will repeat what others have said - caught up over a few days on all the chapters as stopped visiting the site as you weren’t writing.

Hope your health is improving and look forward to reading more table stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who do they think that Marcella was taken and not that she made a choice to leave the boat? It is that ego again. And why does Noah think that she wants to come back to him, again loads of ego. And why does Marcella not want to start a romance if it is the way to accomplish her dream? Olive thinks that Marcella would leave, why don’t they listen to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an excellent writer. But your characters are not always people I like. What is that shit about claiming a person, making a person his. It sounds disrespectful, I completely understand why Marcella does not trust the table guys. Even after all they have been through Noah still does not understand the way Marcella thinks he still doesn’t understand how Marcella sees the world. I hope he learns and than spread his wisdom. That wisdom would be an interesting start for a fourth storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is Zanto the next head and Noah the oracle? Is this what is being implied??? From that dream and 2 men thinking she’s a curse breaker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES