All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 32'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Reader24601Reader24601about 3 years ago

Hey welcome back. Glad your out of the hospital.

Love your Table stories. This was an unexpected twist. I always knew Marcie/Chella had issues but full psychotic break? I feel that Apollo going to make a comeback.

Hope you are feeling better.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 3 years ago

The multiple personalities was interesting. It was also interesting to see the way Noah utilized them. I hope he doesn't squash Marcie. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Multiple personality disorder, you don’t just snap out of it. It will be better to just bury this story, the last few installments far have dragged on unnecessarily, a large chunk of one chapter devoted to an interesting conversation with a child (the last thing I was expecting from erotica), mistakes (the Vitality stag night was in Malaysia not Hong Kong, but hey it was somewhere in Asia I guess that should work eh?; what happened to the Zenati curse if Xavier is happy with his wife but in love with a dead Donati, or was it a marriage of convenience for him to ascend to leadership) and forced (the Farnese family appears to be reasonable people but the just about left Jessa to rot in the hospital until Marcella turned up to insist that Jessa’s kids are allowed to visit her)

DucatastiDucatastiabout 3 years ago

Fantastic writing and still fully engrossed in the Zenati! Take all the time you need to get back up to speed and stay safe. @D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, that was one hell of a sucker punch! Thank the gods that the Twelve Tables are only a fantasy! Brilliant story telling as always, I’m one of the many in awe of your writing talent. Hope you’re recovering after your recent trials. Thank you so much for sharing your stories.

Tess (uk)

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

I love the complexity you are building. My best wishes for your health to improve. Write when you can. Your faithful readers will wait. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think it’s time to let this story go & maybe start with something fresh. these last few chapters have just dragged on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't worry about the pace of getting stories out! Just knowing you're able and willing to keep writing, even if it's only slowly, is enough :) I'm so sorry for the medical issues ur going thru, hopefully things will get better soon!

lsnid003lsnid003about 3 years ago

I am finding the comment before me is pretty condescending and you don’t deserve the critique. The Vitali/ first meeting of the Circle was set in KL, but everything else in this chapter made sense. Pretty snarky for a coward to leave an anonymous comment. Grow a pair and create a login. I know people who have horrific childhood abuse stories, that have dissociative identity disorder, you have really done your homework. I hope that Noah can help her to bring all the pieces of her that have been created in order to protect herself, back to integrate with each other. I am so glad to see this chapter, and can’t wait to see what you do with the Circle, the brothers and Konrad. Go get ‘em!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm glad you back and well.

I was afraid that you were sick again. That your treatment took a turn for the worse. It's good to have you up and running. I personally love the personality wars. With the torture she endured having an inner friend to support her though tough situations is more than understandable. But thinking sex would cure or help her find a wayout is wrong. Time, trust and therapy is the solution. I am extremely glad to read anything you create but please get on with the story. I don't want another fuck fest after the last chapter. I really expected more dialog then fingers exploring. I expect konrad to come in and kidnap her back, some sort of movement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sex as a cure for DID? I would have thought professional help from qualified professionals would have been the answer; as well as time, support and care. Marcella in Chella mode would make this non-consent/reluctance rather than BDSM. Chella is a submissive who cannot say no, thus negating consent. Also what happened to safe words, isn’t this crucial in the BDSM playbook?

savai2savai2about 3 years ago
Glad You are Feeling Better

Welcome back! So excited to see you are writing again. To the selfish "Anonymous" assholes who have contributed absolutely nothing...not even an account, if you don't like the story don't read it! Take your negativity elsewhere. We are appreciative of the efforts put forth by this writer who has a lot on her plate yet who continues to produce material for our enjoyment without compensation. Show some gratitude or GTFOH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

grrrrrr he doesn't deserve her, taking advantage of her broken state like that...

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 3 years ago

First and foremost, I’m glad you are back with us. My most sincere hopes and wishes for you continued health and wellness.

Second, thank you for sharing this chapter with us. Sorry no long comment this time. I’ve read the comments so far and while I agree with some of them and violently disagree with others. There are a few things I am certain of...

* It’s a story and you’re a damn good author

* We don’t deserve you and you have my thanks for continuing to find us worthy

* Between the hospital, the theft of your I content, and general bullshit posts we create, you deserve to walk/run away. Thank you for choosing to stay.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I ... dont know about this turn. And Noah is a complete and total asshole for taking advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Noah is a psychopath and needs an intervention. I hope Konrad deals to him.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 3 years ago
Glad to see this chapter Ellie.

Hope you are indeed well again. Such a pleasure to read pure "xelliebabex" in this chapter! Hope Noah will be able to help Marcie/Chella in time. He's not going anywhere!

I wonder if the "anonymous" comments are all left by the same saddo. Seems implausible to have more than one "anonymous" when the comments are so repetitive...

Thank you for this Ellie. Please just take your time - you are more important than your stories! You know we'll all be here waiting patiently until you are ready and able to publish another chapter.

Jules. x

xoxo_mexoxo_meabout 3 years ago

As always, this chapter was magnificent! I'm glad to hear you're out of the hospital now Ellie and hope you are on a path to full recovery!

JulesT67JulesT67about 3 years ago

Love that you are back. Hope you are ok and feeling better. Happy to wait for your chapters as long as it takes. Look forward to Noah finding marcie again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad that you are feeling better, and I hope you continue to get better everyday. Thanks for writing this wonderful story the way you want to!

Jackie

Mary1949Mary1949about 3 years ago

I love this story and the whole series.

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

First I'd like to say welcome back... so glad you are out of the hospital and doing better. May your health continue to improve!

Your story is 5 stars as usual, although I personally would like a little less sex, and a little more action. (But that's just me, not everyone feels like that I'm sure). Looking forward to your next chapter! Take care, and be safe!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 3 years ago

love the characters and the attention you give them all, great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad you’re back. Love your writing. Most importantly, I hope your health continues to improve and you feel better each day.

shortybynature90shortybynature90about 3 years ago

Glad you are back and out of the hospital. I liked the chapter and I disagree with some of the comments being left by readers. Yes, someone with DID should absolutely seek professional help. But in Marcie's case therapy was put on the backburner for now as given her history it might make the situation worse if it isn't handled carefully. Noah isn't trying to cure DID with sex. Noah isn't taking advantage of Marcie/Chella because both personalities care deeply for him. Marcie/Chella is just confused about the best way to show those feelings for him. I feel that Noah is trying to figure out what happened to trigger the fracture of Marcie/Chella's personality overnight.

Also we have to remember that no one handles every situation perfectly. This is still a fictional story no matter how real it might seem. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Noah is a rape-y asshole. I hope warrior Marcella returns and stabs him right in the dick.

PlainJane50PlainJane50about 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing another chapter with us. I waited for a time when I could reread the previous chapter and then this one in one sitting. I enjoy the way your writing pulls me into the story world. It's a welcome escape from the real stuff.

I'm surprised by Marcie's mental break but I'm also not. Part of the curse is that the curse breakers are broken. It is understandable that she had to hide parts of herself in order to endure her upbringing. Everyone deals with these things differently. What is best for one is not for another. This method has enabled her to make it to the present, but a person can only handle so much before they need a rest.

Regarding the person who continually complains about this story; go away. Why do they keep reading if they don't like it? Maybe they should follow their own advice. Seek professional counseling to fix their need to criticize others and their own inability to stop reading a story they don't like. IMHO

XviiQueenofswordsXviiQueenofswordsabout 3 years ago

l'm so glad I found this series. A few of the anonymous comments seem to have come from the same bitter person. Please keep writing on this one and don't let the jealous ones dampen your aura. 🖤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You’re doing a great job! The characters are wonderful in all of your Twelve Tables series. It’s terrible that someone would steal. Hope you feel up to finishing this Zenati series soon. We’re rooting for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next installment. Love the Twelve Tables series. Love the escape. I can lose myself in them.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978almost 3 years ago

I have just spent over a week, and a half reading the serie. I couldn't stop! I'm so hopefully to read more. I really hope you are able to keep writing! Your very talented. I have trouble keeping up with so many characters. The fact that you can write so many is impressive. Please finish the serie! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You’re writing is amazing! I’ve read everything you’ve written and I can’t wait for the next chapter. I hope you’re feeling better and that everything has been resolved surrounding the plagiarism. Thank you for all of your work and I hope you take all the time you need before you return to writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to publish your books, because waiting for chapters is SO hard! I have to ask though, do you happen to have a background in psychology? Because your interpretations of each individual character and their reasoning for the things they do is so spot on that you rival some of the best selling authors out there. I’ve read and reread your Bella series before moving on to the tables and though I should know better by now each new story within either series I’m reluctant to read them thinking they can’t possibly compare but you’re writing is so well done that I feel all the emotions with each one. Honestly if you aren’t getting paid for your talent you need to change that!

Now I need to go wallow in the fact that you’re still working on the next chapter and try to figure out what I do with my time now haha

samrowley1966samrowley1966almost 3 years ago

Ellie, your a warrior yourself ! I don't know how you juggle a full time job, family and friends, keeping all of us here happy with your brilliant writing, all the time struggling with your awful health issues ! I honestly don't know how you do it !

I hope your able to get some much needed rest, recouperation and relaxation. I also hope you get as much enjoyment writing your stories as we get reading them.

best wishes

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hello,

Quick question as I sadly haven't read the main story of the twelve tables and only want to be sure about one thingy. Are konrad and his Varangians new to the Zenati series or is there more about in the main series? Just asking as I like how you portray the char and hopefully that I haven't missed any more passage about him. And curious when he is going to show up once mord and what his next move will be.

That happens when someone consumes the desert before the at least main dish. :p

Also I want to say, even for me who hasn't read the main story , your writing is entailing enough that is more less easy to fill in blanks that come from not having read it and made it smooth sailing up this chapter while making time awareness a new concept as how many times I forgot about the time in the last 4 days.

Thanku for your writing this kind of story for free for us, plus continuing writing like this and taking your dear readers for a hell of a fun journey. One part wishes that I hadn't discovered this story yet until it was finished and the other part is eager to wait and loose track once more time momentarily. Either way, may you get better and continue writing on your own time pace without feeling pressure.

Kind regards,

Fufu (Haven't made an acount yet)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your talent.

To those that are rude, go fuck your self literally… you can’t have had an orgasm and be that miserable, stop reading if you don’t like it that much

VancouverManVancouverManalmost 3 years ago

Amazing

Just Amazing

Kept me quite hard

So sorry to hear about the intellectual property theft.

Do you have a Vemo, cause I would put in my appreciation for the story😁😁

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

I'm guessing your health has not improved... I'm very sorry to hear that if that is the case! Are you still with us? As you can tell by the comments (if you are alive that is), you've many fans who love this series ( and I am one of them).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES