The Twelve Zenati Pt. 35

Story Info
Interruptions Bite.
11k words
4.88
15.8k
10

Part 36 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,528 Followers

Authors note: Hello everyone. I worry that sometimes my Australianisms don't always translate to a majority of my readers. So just in case you have never heard the term or relate it to Peter Pan: The Never Never is the name of a vast, remote area of the Australian Outback. In two books, Jeannie Gunn described life in the Never Never of the Northern Territory, including the classic Australian novel We of the Never Never. (Wikipedia)

Again, I am grateful to MsSensualiTfor her continued help to be my second set of eyes. I hope those of you who enjoy this series continue to do so.

~ellie.

*****

Chapter 35

Marcella was everything to Noah. He knew that to tell her that would scare her. Still, in the days, following their arrival at the Zenati family property, he did everything he could to reassure her of that fact without actually overwhelming her with his declarations. She was overwhelmed already by the words of his brothers and their partners. His mother and father had even sought them out and acted quietly proud of everything she had done and accomplished to help them track the man behind all of the table's troubles.

He brushed back a long lock of blonde hair and leaned down, kissing her cheek before shifting slightly to kiss the corner of her mouth. Marcella looked gorgeous, just how she was at that moment with the early morning light from the window falling softly on her face. Her hair was tangled from sleep and lips slightly parted as she breathed evenly, curled up around one of the feather pillows. Noah kneeled by the edge of the bed to watch her. His gaze traced over the curve of her cheek and the slender column of her neck. The turn of her waist to her hip fascinated him, and his fingers caressed her lightly, drawing a slight sound from her, and he pulled back carefully, eventually standing and pulling his rashie on over his head. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing as he continued to watch her.

Knowing his cousin would be waiting for him, he stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door softly to keep from waking her. The sun was rising, bathing the surf in golden fire. Waves crashed further out from the shore invitingly. Noah smiled as he listened to the welcome sound of the sea and picked up his board, then started down the stairs. It was the second time he and Dominic had snuck out at dawn to surf and renew their strange bond now. It was weird to still be able to read each other's thoughts, but they couldn't do it with anyone else despite what they perceived to be closer relationships with others.

The two men took the time while in the water to talk about all the information coming in from members of the circle. The noose was getting tighter and tighter for Konrad in the various states. Although their fathers had not been happy about the interference of the other tables at first, once the hunt began in earnest from all of the tables, it became apparent that together the twelve tables were a force no man could overcome alone. This was precisely why Konrad had spent the last decade or more trying to sew dissent amongst the most powerful tables they now realised. So even the elitist Savoys joined their Martino counterparts in hunting for the Varangian guard and its leader Konrad.

As much as he enjoyed surfing and talking with Dominic, Noah was always eager to return to Marcella. So, he rarely dawdled as he reminded Dominic of what Emma might do if she caught him out on his board already. Returning to the deck an hour or so after he had left, he found Marcella awake. She smiled at him, her cheeks tinted pink as she moved around their kitchen in just one of his shirts. He should tell her not to do that. He should explain that any of his intrusive family could come in and see her, but at that moment, he was stunned and speechless with how happy and relaxed she seemed. He leaned a shoulder against the doorframe as she cooked, watching her silently and noting that she blushed when she became aware that she was the focus of his attention. She finally gave an exasperated laugh, turning to look at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Was this a favourite shirt or something? I won't get it dirty, don't panic," Marcella rolled her eyes. "Go and shower all that sea salt off you, and I'll make breakfast for us," she instructed.

She could be a domestic goddess when she wanted to be, and he loved it. He moved into the kitchen with her, and he saw her eyes widen just a fraction as he dragged his rashie off, leaving his damp skin glistening in the early light. Those pretty green eyes flicked up to his face as he felt a grin stretch his mouth. He caught her by the waist as she squealed and tried to turn away. He lifted her into the air and onto the counter. She gave a soft gasp as she narrowed her eyes at him, they had both surrendered and erected flags of truce, but that didn't mean their sex life was without some fireworks.

"Why're you trying to get away from me, Kitten?" he asked with a grin.

"Because your salty and need a shower," she sighed and licked his neck, screwing up her face at the taste a moment before he kissed her. Her fingers slid up his arms to his shoulders, wrapping around his neck and pulling him closer. He smiled in the kiss, and she pulled back briefly, "You still taste like seaweed," she accused. She was smiling benignly at him, though, showing she had no real fear of him or his seaweed smell. He smiled down at her again and found his hands drifting from her waist up her body.

She made a slight sound as his hands found her breasts, and he hesitated before giving them a brief squeeze, marvelling at how they fit his hands so perfectly. He continued to massage them through the shirt as he leaned down, pressing another kiss to her mouth and rumbling with appreciation when he heard her let out a soft moan. The pad of his index finger rolled around one stiff nipple through the fabric, and it drew another low sound from her as she tilted her head back, allowing him access to her neck. He gladly accepted, his slightly chapped lips working at her pulse before he slid his tongue up her neck to her earlobe, taking the sensitive lobe between his teeth before kissing the shell of her ear and moaning with need against her.

He sank to his knees on the floor in front of her, almost as if he intended to worship her. Instead, he gently pulled her thighs apart, and to his pleasure, she wasn't wearing panties under his shirt. He groaned loudly, pulling her forward, so her ass sat just on the edge of the counter.

"Marcella...coming out here dressed like this...what did you expect me to do?" Noah questioned softly against the inside of her thigh. He leaned forward, kissing the top of her mound before teasing at her folds with the tip of his tongue. She moaned and leaned her head back, arching her spine awkwardly. He watched silently as he traced up and then back down her folds, teasing around her clit, never directly going over it.

She was squirming in pleasure as she pushed her fingers through his hair, trying to encourage him as she bit her lip. She'd learned more about what he liked and didn't hold back. Otherwise, she would be threatened with punishment if he thought she was just going through the motions with him. She pushed her hips up towards him as his tongue entirely covered her pussy, drawing more sounds from her. He refused to go near her clit, though, his eyes sparking mischief at her as she groaned her need for release from him.

"Noah! Why is the door locked? We had that meeting this morning?" Isaac yelled from the deck.

"Fuck, give me a minute," he grumbled back. They both groaned, but Marcella was instinctively shoving his head closer to herself, and she bit her lip harder when his mouth was forced to her clit. She squirmed as Noah pulled away, practically pouting when he stood up, grumbling as he adjusted his shorts, trying to find some extra room in them but was unsuccessful. She lifted a hand to cover the amused smile gracing her face as he grew petulant now.

"Oh, you think this is funny?" he pointed to his tenting shorts. "Go ahead and laugh, now, but I will be back, and this will need to be continued!" He glanced down at her and raised a brow as he bent to pick up his rashie, tossing it over his shoulder. He shook his head as he headed towards the shower. "And put some pants on before you let Isaac in," he said grumpily.

"Next time, don't surf for so long," she laughed and pulled on a pair of panties and a skirt before letting Isaac into the house and offering him some of the pancakes she had made for Noah.

"These are great. Do you put maple syrup in the batter or something?" Isaac asked.

"Or something," she admitted setting a few in a napkin for Noah to take with him. He had been doing most of the cooking for them, and this had been her attempt to make that up to him. However, she should have known better because he had been in high demand since their return, and she had seen more of his brothers, Olivia and Vivienne, than the man who slept beside her for a few hours every night.

"Thank you, Kitten," Noah said softly, accepting the package of pancakes and kissing her thoroughly before heading out with Isaac.

"Do you want me to hold those for you?" Isaac asked Noah.

"No! You can drive," Noah growled at his cousin and cradled his pancake's protectively, not realising Marcella was watching from the deck.

Noah was physically in the meeting and could even concentrate for most of it, but the last few days with Marcella had been idyllic. He didn't have to argue with her or bribe her or trick her or even negotiate seriously to have the close intimate relationship and friendship he had finally found in her. But, of course, they snarked and teased each other, all the time. That was their normal. Still, it was no surprise Noah wanted to spend every moment of every day with her, even when he knew that wasn't possible until they found the madman who stalked her and constantly sabotaged his family and friends.

He ran a hand over his face and thought he could still smell and taste Marcella. He huffed slightly, settling uncomfortably in his seat and felt a guilty pang settle in his stomach. Here he was thinking about his sexy little Kitten, and all these men were looking to him as they did to Dominic for answers they couldn't see. He spent three hours discussing the latest developments, the entire time his mind wandering back to the amazing woman waiting for him at home. He wondered what she was doing, and several times, his attention had to be called back by his father barking his name.

After the meeting finally broke for lunch, Noah didn't bother hanging around for additional questions or pleasantries. Instead, he hurried back to the beach house, intent on seeing Marcella and making up for the interruption this morning.

He growled lowly, making his way around the house to try and find her, and when he did, he breathed a sigh of relief. She was in shorts and a tank top, working in one of the back spare rooms they'd had fashioned into an office. He'd started to set up a working space for her in a lonely corner of the house, out of view of the visitors if she didn't feel sociable, especially when he wasn't here, she didn't have to be. He had promised he would not have her babysat all day and trust her not to run this time. He had watchers on standby, but Marcella knew that was part and parcel of a table life. He knew the watchers watched him as well.

"Oh no, you don't," she warned Noah when she caught sight of him. "I am in the middle of something important here."

"So am I," Noah murmured and stepped forward, sweeping her up in his arms and grinning down at her, "Do you have any idea how distracted I was during that meeting?" He asked her with a slight growl in his voice.

She laughed and pushed against him, her long blonde tresses bouncing in her struggles as he pulled her up against himself. He leaned one hand against the wall, effectively caging her as he smirked at her. Her eyes danced as she reached out, pinching one of his nipples hard. He yelped in surprise and grunted, dancing back before he noticed her ducking under his arm. He swooped her back up and held her in his arms.

"So, we're back to battling, are we?" He chuckled, thinking he could take her up against the wall right here, right now. His gaze grew a touch darker at the thought, and she drew a shaky breath at the unmistakable look.

"You are a cruel man Noah Zenati, leaving me to finish alone this morning and then expecting me to come to your rescue as soon as you deign to return," Marcella accused.

"Alone?" Noah groaned. "Details, I need details before my head explodes with that thought. Her expression turned into a mock scowl, but it looked more like an adorable pout, so he grinned, hiking her higher up on his much taller frame.

"You've seen it all before. You don't need details," Marcella chastised, refusing to give in to any of his requests easily. She had missed their sparring, and he deserved it after abandoning her this morning.

"Maybe I should just find out on my own," Noah said, nodding as he slowly set her back down and caged her against the wall once more, his expression turning hard. Her cheeks darkened as she eyed him cautiously, but remained silent. He felt the corner of his mouth turn up as one of his hands found its way to her waist, pulling her a little closer, "In fact, you could put on a little show for me and refresh my memory which seems to be failing me, or I could help refresh yours, which might be an even better idea at this stage."

She didn't answer. She lifted her hand to his chest as if she might push him away, but he stood his ground. Her eyes flashed darkly at him from under her lashes, but that only made Noah rumble with appreciation for his feisty Kitten. His hand slid from her waist to under her shirt, stroking over her belly before he worked it into her shorts, sliding down to cup her covered mound. To his surprise, the panties she wore felt like cotton, a little bow on the low-slung piece and some lace for decoration. So simple, cute, and very much nothing like Marcella, the warrior, would typically wear. He smiled slightly as he massaged her mound, wondering if this was Marcie's choice of underwear. He watched her eyelids flutter shut and her lips part as he slipped a finger beneath the fabric to continue the massage.

'Fuck, she was gorgeous like this,' and his fingers danced over her wet pussy before he slid two up against her entrance. Letting out a low, deep-chested growl, Noah leaned forward and kissed her parted lips. His jeans were uncomfortably tight, and he shifted slightly, trying to ease the pressure to no avail. He gave a huff and pushed his hips slightly forward when he felt her hand massaging him through his jeans. He wanted to tell her to undo his jeans and free him from the uncomfortable restraint, but he kept silent, letting her take her time to make the advances on him herself. He groaned when she tried to squeeze him through his jeans, his brows knitting together as he found her clit and once more danced around it. Impatience rode him though, he was still very much in need of her from their early morning play, and he slid his fingers back, teasing at her entrance. Her legs shuddered, and he had to grab her around the waist, pulling her forward onto his finger.

"Fuck, Marcella, you're all I ever want and need," he confessed as she gave a soft cry, her hands now gripping at his arms, and he pulled her closer as he sank onto the soft rug covering the floor, dragging her down with him. "You're so tight," he marvelled, not understanding how that could be after everything he knew she had been through in her life. But there she was, wrapped snug and hot and wet around his fingers. He held her close as he started to move his fingers within her.

"Noah!" Marcella gasped, now clinging to the front of his shirt and keeping herself slightly lifted so he had better access. His hand was too big for her tight shorts, but he managed to make room rather than take the time to let her undress, rumbling deeply as he explored her wet pussy. She let out another of those soft sounds as he swirled his thumb around her clit and smiled. What this woman did to him with every look and every sound and touch and ... fuck he needed her, just like this or however he could get her every single day.

Marcella shuddered as he explored, finally rubbing along her G-spot, and then he grinned. He pulled his finger out only to slide another in alongside it. She let out a moan, her eyes rolling back in her head as she started to pant and mewl, her heat warning him of her growing climax. She was moving her hips in an attempt to ride his fingers, and he let her, his other hand dipping into the back of her shorts to grope at her cute ass. She let out another soft cry, her hands fisting in the front of his shirt as he took matters into his own hands and plunged his fingers in and out of her, the heel of his hand rubbing against her sensitive clit. He was so absorbed in the woman he held that he didn't notice the distant yelling of his name. She was panting, clinging to him, and he could see it written all over her face that she was close.

"Noah! We got a problem!" he heard his name being called, and it was all he could do not to roar with fury. He clenched his teeth, his hand squeezing her before he went still, the words of his brother breaking through the lust in his brain.

"Come, now!" he demanded of Marcella.

Marcella bit her lip hard as he fucked her with his fingers, knowing that they could have another person in the room with them at any moment. She stiffened and arched in his arms, grinding down onto his hand as her orgasm hit. She whimpered, doing her best to hold back the cry of pleasure in her throat.

Noah slowly pulled his fingers out of her, shaking his head slightly. He groaned at the slickness on his fingers and then licked each one, locking his gaze with hers. She watched him with heated eyes. She wanted him to stay and fuck her senseless. Yes, she had managed to get her climax, but she knew he would be more than a little bit frustrated by the second interruption today as she listened to him take a shuddering breath and finally answer the voice that called to him.

"What?" Noah yelled, fighting the urge to ball his fist and pound something in pure frustration.

"There's news, and it's not good," Gideon said I his low rumble and Noah could hear the edge to his voice. His expression shut down into near fury before he composed himself.

"We'll finish this later, Kitten. Just wait for me, this time!" She nodded in agreement, not trusting her voice as he picked her up from the floor and deposited her back on the chair she had been sitting on before he interrupted her. She had that wide-eyed look again, and he smiled, kissing her again before he walked off with an all too familiar awkward gait.

Even as Noah rode in the cart beside Gideon to the athenaeum, all he could think about was Marcella's slick tightness and the look on her face while she rode his fingers. He wiped a hand across his face, groaning at the strong scent of her. His cock strained in his jeans again, and he considered that keeping her scent close was getting to be a bad habit. He had to clear his thoughts for the moment. Take care of business. Take care of... he groaned and smacked his head against the headrest.

"You okay there?" Gideon asked. "Trouble in paradise?"

"More like no trouble in paradise," Noah groaned. "It's never been this good. We aren't arguing or battling for who is right or wrong all the time." He glanced back towards the beach house and sighed, "She consumes my every thought and action. It's fucking amazing, more than I would have believed." He smirked slightly at how sappy he sounded. "I guess you know what I'm talking about," he conceded, finding it hard to believe anyone felt the same obsessive need he did for their partner.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,528 Followers