The Twin Decision

Story Info
Alice gets tricked with twins and goes on an adventure.
3.1k words
4.29
18.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several months of dating guys she met online, Alice knew she needed a change. They were all duds. They were nice enough but there was never a spark, never a desire for a second date.

Finally she decided she was the one who needed to change it up. Instead of the standard hook up apps with generic bios she decided to spice it up. No more set up sites, she just wanted to share her thoughts and fantasies with someone who she never planned to meet, someone she could be completely vulnerable with.

After a bit of searching she found literotica.com and was intrigued. Sexy stories and videos, as well as a chat room that gave her the privacy she needed while exploring her deepest desires. She set up the account with the "Down_the_rabbit_hole" username. She loved the play on Alice in Wonderland reference.

The first few visits to the chat rooms were a bit awkward, trying to find a way to get into the vibe. She chatted with men and women and it got pretty hot. It helped Alice get a better understanding of her cravings and desires. That's why it didn't work with those other guys, it was superficial, and boring.

One Friday night she logged on and connected to the 'Slaves, Sluts, and Submissives" room. It never took long for men to send her a private message. She always decided if she would respond based on the opening line. The ones who wrote simply, "Hi," or, "Hello?" never got a response. Alice demanded a bit more creativity than that.

She was discovering her kink was being submissive, but it's not always easy to find a Dom that clicks with your energy. She wasn't looking for anything serious, but she needed witty.

A new message popped up from 'Hunt4SmartNSexy'... "Does the Cheshire pussy want to play?" The best opening line by far.

Alice responds typing, "I guess we are all a bit mad here, what do you have in mind? Maybe you want to drink me or eat me?"

Hunt4SmartNSexy - For starters, I might also have to tie you down and make you suck me and fuck me

Down_the_rabbit_hole - sounds like a very important date, I don't want to be late

The dirty double talk continued as Alice and her new friend described exactly how they would play in real life. He would be in control and she would be at his will.

Alice loved the chemistry they had. She wasn't looking for a relationship, and neither was he. They were both enjoying the fantasies they enjoyed together.

After a few weeks of depraved sexy chatting the two shared their real names, and phone numbers. They realized by the area code that they both lived in Delaware. The urge to meet in person was almost too much to forego.

Alice was dying to feel the fantasies she discussed with Hunter, his real name, in real life. No one else knew this side of her. She felt a bit of shock when he agreed to a date. Worst case she would learn to keep online fantasies online. Best case, she could have her wildest fantasies come to life. It was worth the risk.

They agreed to meet on Friday night. Alice put the date in her phone and chucked, Friday was April 1, or April Fools Day. Was she a fool? Guess she was about to find out.

Alice got wet preparing for the date. She shaved everywhere, and made sure her skin was soft and supple for her man. They hadn't really discussed titles yet.

She put on the red bra and panties he sent to her P.O. Box, a long with the skirt that was much shorter than she was used to. Alice took a deep breath and decided if she was going to do this, she couldn't disobey on day one.

The blouse he sent was just as revealing, but made Alice feel sexy, empowered. She put on her highest heels as Hunter ordered and made sure to grab condoms on her way out of her apartment.

Alice got to the restaurant early. She was nervous and wanted to get a drink to settle her nerves. She realized as she pulled up that there was a hotel across the street, that was no coincidence. She felt a twinge between her legs making the anticipation even stronger.

At the bar, Alice ordered a cosmopolitan. She figured she needed to harness her Samantha from Sex and the City vibe to be successful tonight.

She didn't hear anyone walk up behind her, but suddenly she heard two voices, one whispering in each ear simultaneously, "let your need guide your behavior."

Alice loved the Cheshire Cat quote, which perfectly fit the situation but was very confused when she turned around to see two men, twins, standing in front of her.

"What is going on?" Alice demanded an answer.

"We couldn't resist a bit of hi-jinx, being that it's April first, but we have what we think is a creative proposal," the one on the left said.

"Which one of you is Hunter?" Alice was still letting the shock set in. "Tell me what is going on!"

The one on the right chimed in this time, "we don't want to tell you, yet." Alice was not amused.

He continued, "one of us is Hunter, the other is Thomas. Hunter is the one who you have been talking with this whole time. Thomas only knows the basics about you."

"Ok.." Alice replied, "so, I'm supposed to guess or something."

"It's more like a choice," the one on the left was talking again. "You can either dive right to the deep end with you fantasies, or start fresh with someone who is like a carbon copy."

"Hmmmm" Alice downed the rest of her cocktail and waved to the bartender to order another. This is not what she expected, but it could lead to an interesting experiment. She watched as the two men looked her up and down, and reveled the attention. She felt her panties getting wetter the more she thought about her idea. "I've made my decision."

"That's great!" They both said it in unison, which made Alice chuckle. They both pointed at each other, "which experience do you want?"

"Both," Alice explained. "Hunter knows all about my submissive desires, but this gives me a chance to explore my dominant needs as well. So, I want both. I will be Hunter's whore, with all that entails, and then Thomas will be my fucktoy to play with as I wish."

The brothers looked at each other, a bit astonished. If they had played this game on anyone else in the past, it didn't go like this.

"Tweedledee? Tweedledum?" Alice was amused with herself on that one.

"You will be punished for being so disrespectful to your Master, whore!" The one on the left was Hunter, and he did not like being sassed. Alice's heart started racing. She was looking forward to whatever he had in mind.

Thomas bowed his head toward Alice, "My Mistress, I serve at your will." She liked being called Mistress, she could certainly get used to that. It was going to be an interesting night.

Alice looked to her Master, "I look forward to my punishment, please don't make me wait much longer."

Hunter paid for Alice's drinks and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards him, making her know he was in control. Thomas followed behind as they walked across the street and up to their hotel room.

The room was actually a suite. Alice was impressed, there was a bedroom and a sitting room, and she noticed the brothers had already been here, and set up for the night. Although, they weren't both expecting to come back here with Alice.

Thomas almost blended into the background, he knew he would have to wait his turn, like a good pet.

Hunter didn't have the same patience. Seconds after closing the door he grabbed Alice, bent her over, flipped up her skirt and slapped her ass hard. Each side received three slaps. She screamed out after each one, but didn't want them to stop. Her pussy was already throbbing and she loved how her Master was taking control.

"My whore does not disrespect me, ever! Is that clear?" He was demanding an answer.

"Yes Master!" Alice blurted out as she was still catching her breath from her spanking. She felt a tear fall down her cheek, and her juices roll down her thigh. "Please, Master, let me show you how sorry I am." At this point she was begging.

Hunter grabbed Alice's blouse and ripped it off her body, and did the same thing with her skirt. She was standing there in just the bra and panties he sent her, and the heels she picked out. "Kneel," he commanded her. They were in the sitting room where Thomas was forced to watch everything play out. Something about that made it even hotter for Alice.

Hunter left the room for a minute and came back with restraints. He bound Alice's hands behind her back, and placed a ball gag in her mouth and adjusted the strap to keep it in place. "Your mouth gets you into trouble, you'll only get to use it when I allow."

Alice nods in agreement, squeezing her thighs together, as she tries to get friction on her throbbing cunt.

Hunter stands right in front of Alice and pulls out his cock in front of her face. It's huge. Bigger than Alice was expecting. She could fit the first couple inches in her mouth, but it was much too long and thick to take in the whole thing.

With his finger, Hunter pulled out the ball gag and began tracing his whore's lips with the tip. "You don't get to lick or suck, until I allow," he explained. "Tell me how badly you want it, whore!"

Alice could smell him, as she stared at the cock, just an inch from her face. "Please let me taste you! I've been dying to feel you in my mouth since the night we first chatted."

There was a glisten of precum on the tip. Alice wanted to lick it off, she was craving it more than anything she ever had before. Hunter grabbed his cock and slapped Alice's face with it, back and forth. He knew the first session would set the tone for their dynamic.

Suddenly, Hunter shoved his cock in Alice's mouth, catching her by surprise. She didn't miss a beat, and started licking and sucking as much as she could. Hunter was slamming his cock into the back of Alice's throat. She could barely catch her breath but she never wanted it to stop. No one has ever handled Alice like this and she knew she would never go back to boring sex again.

Hunter pulled his cock out of Alice's mouth and used the ball gag strap to bring her to her feet. He used the strap like a collar and pulled her into the bedroom, and shut the door. Thomas was going to be able to hear everything, but he wasn't getting any more of a show.

"Naked, now," Hunter ordered and Alice obeyed. She pulled her sopping wet panties down and Hunter saw how soaked they were. He grabbed them out of her hand, and took a deep breath, taking in his whore's scent. Alice took off her bra and sat on the corner of the bed where Hunter was pointing. He shoved the panties in his hand in Alice's mouth, making her taste her own juices. It was the first time she had ever tasted herself. She wasn't sure what she enjoyed more, the taste or the power being wielded over her.

"Rub your clit for me." Hunter ordered her as he sat down in a chair in front of her.

Alice was on display. Another first, and another turn on. She was a bit awkward at first, trying to figure out what her new Master wanted to see. "Relax, enjoy your own touch, show me how you like it," he said a bit more calmly. It helped. Alice started rubbing her clit in circles, inching her fingers closer to her labia, when she heard, "slide one finger in and start fucking your self with it."

"Mmmmm" Alice started moaning as she got lost in the moment and let her head roll back.

"Now, slide in a second finger and fuck yourself harder, but you're not allowed to cum until I give you permission." Hunter was guiding her every step.

"Yes,... Master,... thank... you," she let out each word between moans.

At this point Alice was laying on her back, her legs spread and she was thrusting her fingers deep inside over and over again. "Please.... Please.." she started begging between breaths, "please.... let... me... cum!!"

"Cum for me, now!" Her Master commanded.

The second the words left his mouth, Alice started moaning louder as waves of pleasure washed over her. She came completely unglued as her body thrashed in ecstasy.

Hunter moved to the bed to hold Alice as the orgasm started to wane. Her body was still shaking when he held her, "good girl," he whispered in her ear while adjusting her hair around her face.

It took a couple minutes for Alice's breathing to calm down and she looked up at her Master, "I never want this feeling to end, please don't let it ever end!!" She was pleading.

"We aren't done yet," he responded. "I need to mark you with my cum, you whore." He said it in a softer way than before. Still commanding, but gentle.

"I'm ready for more, Master," Alice winked as she realized her Master was still figuring out their situation.

"On your knees, face down, ass up!" Hunter ordered his whore into position. He knelt behind her and slapped her ass. It was beautiful and needed a welt in the shape of his hand on it.

Alice moaned in delight, she realized she loved spankings. Would she disobey to get them? This wasn't the time to figure that out as she felt another slap on the other cheek. Hunter started sliding his cock from her asshole to her labia, and her clit. He felt her juices soak the tip when he slammed it into her pussy. Alice cried out, it was the biggest cock she'd ever had. She didn't even think her pussy could handle it. It did.

Hunter grabbed Alice's hips and pulled her back and forth on his cock, fucking her hard. After a couple minutes, Hunter pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum all over Alice's body, officially claiming her. Not that there was any question at this point.

Alice rolled over on her back, and started staring at Hunter. "Master, I know the night is only half over. Do you have any rules for me as I own Thomas?"

"You own your pet how you decide. I don't want any part of it." He thinks about it for a minute, "just remember, you are my whore first, if I command, you drop everything to obey."

"Yes Master, I understand."

Hunter gets dressed and gets ready to leave, "have fun, I'll be in touch. If I text or call you, you have three minutes to respond, or there will be repercussions." He slaps Alice's ass one more time and leaves.

Alice walks out into the sitting room and sees Thomas sitting there, waiting for his turn. It's strange to see some who looks just like the man she was owned by, waiting for her to do the same to him. It was hot. Much hotter than Alice expected. This April fools day was full of twists and turns she was not expecting.

"Crawl to me," Alice orders. "Be a good pet," she snaps her fingers and points to the floor right before her feet. She's still naked, with Hunter's cum drying on her skin, but now she's the one in charge.

Thomas obeys, and kneels at Alice's feet. It takes Alice a little bit to figure out what she wants to do with her pet. She has Hunter to satisfy her sexual desires, this was her chance to feel powerful.

"Kiss my ass, and tell me how much you love it," Alice snaps her finger, being impatient.

Thomas obeys, "Thank you for letting me kiss your ass, it's an honor to serve you."

Alice grabs the bag of toys left in the room before they met in the bar and sees a dildo and a strap-on harness. She put it on and walked back to Thomas, still on his knees.

His eyes widened, as Alice looked down at him, stroking the dildo, "open your mouth.."

Thomas obeys and starts sucking on the dildo like he's been doing it for years. Alice is impressed but doesn't let it show. "Turn around, face down, ass up."

Alice slides the dildo up and down Thomas' ass crack before penetrating his asshole. He leans into it and Alice realizes he really does like being submissive to her. He starts moaning, as Alice pushes the dildo deeper.

"Please Mistress, let me cum. Hearing you getting fucked and feeling this now is too much, I need to cum!!!" Thomas cries out.

Alice slaps his ass, "Cum you dickslut! Now!" Thomas explodes onto the floor under him.

He looks exhausted and spent on the floor, as Alice stands up and looks in the mirror to see how disheveled and freshly fucked she looks. "Time for you to wash me, pet," she says as she walks to the bathroom and starts the shower.

"Yes, Mistress!" Thomas jumps up and grabs a washcloth and lathers it up with soap. Alice steps under the water stream and Thomas takes his time washing her whole body. After the shower he takes a towel and dries off his Mistress and tells her he has a present for her.

Confused, she lets him leave the room to get it. He comes back with a new outfit for her. He and Hunter had planned ahead in case she would need it. It's comfy yoga pants, a tank top and flip flops.

Alice looks down at Thomas, "good job my pet. It's time to go home."

As she leaves, Alice gets a text from Hunter, "Every adventure requires a first step." She smiles from ear to ear at the Cheshire Cat quote. He really does get her.

Alice quickly starts typing, she knows she's only got three minutes to respond. "I can't go back to yesterday, I was a different person then."