The Twin Motherlovers(!) Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins continue to entertain their mommy.
4k words
4.68
14.3k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched me with a silly look as I savored Lucas' load. The salty taste felt like an amazing meal because of the situation we were in. The semen from my partners was always like a prize for me. I made them feel good. I brought them to orgasm and they rewarded me with their sticky fluid.

You always have to care for your lover's pleasure as much as you care for yours. I'm glad this was a default thing for me because I enjoyed giving pleasure. And I was glad my boys did not seem to care about just sticking their dicks into some hole. They gave me two mind-blowing orgasms and I returned the favor. The score was even.

Their gaze continued to stay on me and I was enjoying their surprised looks mixed with arousal. I could only imagine how the two young men felt: watching their own mother hungrily gulping down cum, and their cum at that...

I finished eating the huge load my son offered me. " I need to wash my face. Be good boys and wait for me, okay?" I informed them with my caring voice as if talking to their 10-year-old self.

But my sweet boys weren't kids anymore. I fed them, looked after them, and watched them grow up into handsome young men. They grew up, just like their dicks.

And oh my God! What dicks they packed... Veiny, hard, beautiful. Not too big and not too small, just the perfect size to please a woman. And with a pair of beautiful testicles to pump seed into me, onto me, all over me...

Maybe I was biased since they were my indispensable angels in this world. They were my everything, and now our relationship reached a whole new level.

Thinking about the beautiful hard cocks waiting for me in the next room ignited my arousal again. I quickly washed my face and prepared myself for the next round. I wasn't going to let them go without draining their balls. They needed to know that, since we were already in this type of relationship, their mother was a cock-hungry woman. I didn't fuck everyone I met, but I made good use of the few dicks that were available to me.

I chased away my thoughts as I finished my brief preparation and went to the dicks that were waiting for me in a semi-hard state.

"Looks like I have to work a little so you we can make those cocks stand and then you can fuck me properly." I openly declared and their dicks twitched in anticipation.

After recovering from the slight shock caused by my straightforwardness, Logan replied with a grin. "Then what are you waiting for, my sexy mother."

They were half sitting against the headboard. I crawled to them on the bed from the front side with sexy moves. When I was in the position to blow them, their dicks were almost fully standing. I felt proud about not needing to do much. Just a few moves and they would be ready to fuck me hard. Well, they would if they didn't spill their seeds for me twice a few minutes back.

I needed them at full size. So I looked at them. "Hmmm... I wonder who should feel my touch around his cock first?" I asked. "Well, Logan, since you were really the first one to fuck my mouth and pussy, I should give my attention to Lucas a little so he doesn't feel excluded, right honey?"

Logan smiled. "I'm okay with that."

"That's my boy." I playfully praised him and shifted my attention to my other boy.

My Lucas seemed to love titties, so I took his handsome cock between my tits again. I felt the heat of his dick, and he felt my heat as well. I looked him in the eye as I began to bob my breasts up and down his length.

"You like my titties, baby? You like to suck and fuck your mother's tits?" I asked.

"I love every part of you, but I love them especially." Lucas replied as his plentiful precum coated my bosom again.

I"Don't worry. You fucked them first after all, and there is still a hole for you to be its first." I smiled suggestively.

His cock became rock-hard after hearing this. I was done with one dick. I looked at Logan's cock and it was already standing proudly. "Looks like you are already eager to fuck your mom again, Logan."

I stopped with Lucas' dick, straddled Logan in the cowgirl position, and took his cock into my soaking wet pussy in one go. We both moaned as his cock almost touched my womb.

Logan looked at my body and then my face. "You are gorgeous. How can you be this beautiful?" He asked as his hand grabbed my nape and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

Maybe it was his dick talking but I was pleased with the compliment nonetheless. His tongue probed deep into my mouth just like his dick did to my pussy. Only after a minute of intense kissing did I manage to break it and call Lucas.

"Lucas, honey, my ass is waiting for you if you didn't notice." I immediately felt two hands caressing my ass cheeks and a dick resting on my asshole. His hands traveled up to my back and to my neck. He grabbed me by the neck with his left arm and pulled me back, making his chest meet with my back.

"Did you prepare your ass for your son's dick?" He whispered to my right ear with a husky voice as his right hand kneaded my right breast, all while his brother's hand was on my other tit.

"I-I did..." I answered with a moan-like voice. Being stimulated on multiple fronts was making me light-headed.

"Mmm, my mom is a little slutty. I like it." He said before making me lean toward Logan again. Logan immediately pulled me in for a kiss again. This boy of mine loved my mouth, both on his mouth and on his dick.

"Bro, a little lubrication, please." Lucas said to Logan. Before I understand what he meant, Logan pulled out of my pussy and another dick replaced it a second later. "So warm..." Lucas commented.

After a few slow thrusts, he pulled out and smeared his dick around my asshole. He repeated that act a few times and I couldn't even comment on it because of the intruding tongue in my mouth. This boy was a good kisser and it was making my brain shortcircuit. He was kissing me as if my saliva was a source of some sort of divine taste.

Lucas finally plunged his dick into my pussy for the last time and pulled out to position it against the entrance of my asshole. Logan didn't waste any time to place his cock back into my pussy.

I whimpered into Logan's mouth when I felt a light spank on my ass. "Loosen your muscles, Mom. Don't worry, I will be gentle." Lucas assured me, then added. "At first."

I tried to do like he said as anticipation and nervousness collided in me. That was my first double penetration and I was understandably anxious a little. Surprisingly, Logan broke the kiss and looked at me.

"This your first time taking two at the same time, right?" He asked and I nodded. A reassuring smile formed on his lips. "Don't worry. It might be a little uncomfortable at first. But you will beg us to fuck you faster in no time. Trust me."

His confidence told me that they did this to someone else before. Thinking about a random girl experiencing the attention of my boys before their own mother made me jealous. My possessive side was taking over but the feeling of a dick trying to penetrate my ass distracted me.

Lucas was done with waiting and he was pressing his dick against my asshole. "Shhh, relax." Logan stroked my hair as I bit his shoulder to suppress my whimpers.

The head of Lucas' dick popped into my anus, eliciting a moan from him. "So tight..." He mumbled to himself.

He waited a few seconds before continuing his intrusion. "It's halfway." He informed me a little later and stopped again.

"Are you okay, mom?" Logan asked. I nodded without lifting my head from his shoulder. It was a little uncomfortable like he said but nothing too bad. I endured it for the promised euphoria.

Lucas began to move again. I literally felt his dick going forward in my asshole. Even their father didn't get to enjoy this. But his sons doing incredible things to their mother. These thoughts almost made me laugh.

But then, I felt Lucas' groin touching my ass before hearing his satisfied moan. "So good. Your ass is amazing, Mom." He praised. My boy was vocal about what his dick felt.

A feeling of incredible fulness enveloped me. I felt so full. Really full. It felt like when you take a finger into your mouth, but it wasn't my mouth. It was my pussy and ass being filled at the same time with something bigger than a finger. It was a unique feeling.

They waited for me to adjust to the multiple penetration. I knew they were dying to move but waited patiently. I was proud of them. A short while later, the twitches of their dicks started to ignite a pleasurable sensation inside me.

My senses heightened. I even felt Lucas' dick coating my asshole with precum. This was an indication of how horny and how impatient they were to fuck their mother. And I reached their level of arousal before long.

I instinctively began to move my body back and forth, trying to create some friction. They immediately understood that I was ready and started their thrusting slowly. My pleasure kept growing with every thrust of the beautiful dicks inside me.

The clumsy movements at first became a pleasurable agony for me. They created a perfect rhythm for the sole purpose of fucking their mother. The dick in my pussy thrusted into me right when the one in my ass pulled back, and my ass filled with cock just when my pussy felt empty.

The sensations that my sweet boys were giving me rushed to my brain one after another. I felt as if my body was flying above the clouds. I hadn't been fucked that intense before. And the fact that these sensations were coming from my own flesh and blood only fueled me further.

I don't know how long they fucked me like this, but I felt a hand wrapping my hair around itself and pulling it back as a spank landed on my ass. My body arched because of the pull as a mix of moan and whimper escaped my lips, making my tits show themselves in front of Logan.

Not a second later, I felt my left nipple being enveloped inside a mouth while a hand grabbed my other breast. Logan roughly sucked it and pinched my other nipple, making my body jolt. But their strong arms held me in place.

Another spank landed on my ass and I screamed with both pleasure and pain. Their fucking reached an incredible pace at that moment. They fucked me, spanked me, pulled my hair, pinched and sucked my tits. They were properly fucking me. I wondered for a split second how they managed to do all those things simultaneously.

The pleasurable and painful stimulations my boys inflicted all over my body created a divine mix for my brain. I felt like my head was about to explode from all the things they were doing to my body. I never thought my body was capable of something this intense.

My moans mixed with their groans. The slapping sounds caused by our fucking filled echoed through the room. Our bodies were on fire, sweat coating us more and more as they fucked the life out of me. Yet they didn't slow down even for once. They didn't show mercy as the two virile dicks continued to bring me to new heights.

I lost my sense of time. It felt like they had been fucking me for hours. One of them was hitting a spot inside me that caused my body to writhe every time, or maybe both of them were hitting that spot. Then I suddenly felt something strange. The need to pee faintly showed itself in the middle of intense copulation. I was confused as they kept ramming their dicks into my holes.

"S... st..." I failed to say stop. Something earth-shattering hit my body a moment later. I started to convulse in their arms. Lucas released my hair and Logan hugged me as he kissed showered my face with kisses. A prickling sensation covered all my skin. I felt like fainting as a force from inside pushed Logan's dick out of my pussy. Then I felt in my trance-like state something flowing out of it.

'Oh, my God! I'm peeing.' I thought in panic.

Then I heard Logan comment. "Holy shit! She is a squirter."

The dick in my ass came to a halt. "What?! Really?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, man. She practically soaked my dick and balls in her fluids."

Squirting... So that was what happened. I didn't think about it at first because it never happened to me before until my boys fucked me properly.

Lucas gave me a playful spank. "How do you manage to become more alluring, woman?"

Then I felt his dick moving in my ass again and Logan took his place again a moment later. They began their fucking again, this time without pulling my hair. My sensitive body was still feeling their every move.

"Bear with us a little. My balls are about to explode even though I cummed twice before that. You are driving us crazy." Logan whispered into my ear before a tongue pricked open my lips again and made its way inside. He captured my tongue and started to suck on it.

"Y-yes, fuck me." I whispered, and they did it. They fucked me until I heard Logan groaning against my mouth while he was still sucking my tongue. Then he pushed his cock all the way. Its head nearly touched my cervix and I felt the warm seed flowing into my womb.

Lucas kept fucking my ass while his brother spilled his seed inside me. His frantic thrusts continued for nearly a minute before he began to offer his semen to his mother as well. Feeling his warm cum filling my rectum caused another orgasm to ripple through my body because of my already sensitive senses from the intense fucking and warm seed in my pussy.

I was spent. I just lay down on Logan while their dicks softened inside my holes. Lucas caressed the spots he spanked as if he was soothing them and Logan caressed my back and hair. Our pants mixed with each other as we basked in the afterglow of our delightful ordeal.

I don't know when but I felt someone carrying me in my sleepy state. Then I felt myself sinking into lukewarm water. Four hands traveled all over my body as they cleaned me thoroughly.

"Fuck! I got a boner again with all this rubbing." Lucas, I think, commented.

"Chill out, man. She is tired. Give her an hour or two."

'An hour or two?! Are they planning to fuck me again in an hour or two?' I wanted to protest but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Forget it. My dick is hard but my balls are in pain. We need to fill them with sperm before we spill them again." Lucas gave up.

After what felt like fifteen minutes, a towel dried my body and I felt the bed surface touching my back. I was finally going to rest.

"Sleep." Logan's voice commanded as two other bodies hugged me from behind and front. My consciousness drifted into a deep slumber while their bodies provided mine with a comforting warmth.

***

I woke up to the feeling of my body moving. Two strong hands made me straddle a man, a hard dick pressing against my pussy. I opened my eyes to see Lucas was the man preparing to fuck me.

"Hi." He smiled. "You didn't think you can seduce two young men and we would be okay with only three rounds, right? How do you expect us to resist a woman like you after having a taste?"

Grabbing my nape, he captured my mouth with his lips. His kiss was etched with a newfound hunger. He bit my lips, almost causing them to bleed but he knew when to stop nibbling them. He licked and sucked them in a soothing manner, and then bit them again. It was different from Logan's kissing and I loved it as much as I loved Logan's passionate kisses.

While Lucas violated my lips, his dick rubbed against my vulva while his brother's hands and dick caressed my ass. I was on fire again in no time. I felt my pussy salivating at the anticipated sensations.

Feeling the wetness from my slit, Lucas immediately plunged his eager dick into my happy-to-be-fucked pussy. I welcomed him by clenching my pussy walls around his girth in milking movements. And he loved it judging from the groan that escaped his throat.

"You know the feel of my ass. How do you like your mother's pussy milking your cock?" I asked with my seductive voice.

"It's amazing." He answered. "It's almost not enough even when I'm literally fucking you. You... you are an amazing woman." He answered while looking into my eyes.

This time I kissed him with hunger. Then I felt something cold smearing around my asshole. They found the lube I used when I was preparing my ass for Lucas. Logan started his intrusion after making sure I was lubed up properly.

I didn't struggle so much this time since Lucas fucked my asshole franticly a few hours ago. Just in two seconds, his dick took its place in my rectum. My holes were filled with dicks once again.

This time Lucas was beneath me in my pussy and Logan was enjoying my ass. They immediately began fucking this time, bringing back the incredible sensations they offered to me hours ago.

I just lay there with Lucas' tongue in my mouth as they molded my body to their liking. They weren't rough this time, probably because they didn't want to overdo it. But they weren't so soft either. They fucked me just with the right amount of enthusiasm and maintained the same mind-blowing rhythm as before.

"You are addictive. Did you know that?" Lucas said to me without ceasing his thrusts. "How can I ever stop myself from touching you, loving you, and fucking you from now on?"

"You don't have to stop yourself." I replied.

"You don't know what you are getting into, dear mother." He smiled.

I brought my lips near his ear and whispered. "I will take your seed whenever you wanted to spill it. With my mouth if my pussy and ass is sore, with my hands if my chin is in pain, and with my tits if my hands are tired." I grinned at him when saying the last part.

"And when your tits are sore too?" He asked.

"Then you can use my asscheeks, my thighs, or even my feet." I said and nibbled his smiling lips.

The exchange of playful words between our pants and their thrusts came to an end when Lucas called to his brother.

"Bro, lie down. Let's change things a little. I need to pound this pussy properly." He said to his brother and before I knew it, I was sitting on Logan in the reverse cowgirl and his dick in my ass.

Lucas approached from the front, aligned his dick, and plunged it deep into my pussy with a swift motion. They found their rhythm again fast, but this time their speed gradually increased to form an intense copulation.

"You need to make her squirt again, dude. Fuck her properly." Logan encouraged his brother.

"I got this." Lucas declared as his thrusts quickened.

My mind was going haywire again. Both of their dicks were hitting new spots in this position. There was no pain mixed with pleasure this time. Just a pure, exhilarating, and euphoric pleasure caused by the multiple dicks moving inside my hole which contained the most sensitive areas.

Logan's hands grabbing my tits from behind added to my delight. Lucas grabbed me by the shoulders as leverage and began to move his hips at an unimaginable speed. I briefly pictured myself from the side and saw a scene straight out of the porn videos I watched about double penetration.

The slapping sounds and our guttural moans mixed once again. Lucas was practically trying to break me. As if he was trying to stick his balls inside me along with his cock. Sweat covered our bodies profusely. Especially Lucas was soaked in it as he fucked my pussy as if that was the sheer purpose of his existence.

I felt the same need as before when I squirted, I felt like peeing. "It... It's coming!" I exclaimed but they didn't stop. Instead, they fucked me with more vigor.

"Aaaaaaah." And it happened. Lucas pulled out his dick as I screamed and my literally squirting liquid soaked his dick, belly, and chest. It was more powerful this time as squirted jet after jet of my bodily fluid.

But my perverse boy wasn't satisfied with that. He crouched down to bring his face near my pussy and gladly accepted the substance onto his face and into his mouth. I witnessed the sight of me soaking my son's face with my squirt. I saw how my cum drenched his face as if someone was holding a water hose to his face. This act gave me an idea of how it made him feel to paint my face with his seed.

12