The Twin Motherlovers(!) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This whole ordeal lasted a few seconds but Lucas still wasn't satisfied. He rubbed my vulva with his hand and he was rewarded with another load of squirt. He drank it, soaked in it, and smeared it all over his body as I screamed in delight. And he kept rubbing me for more until there was none left inside me.

I felt my vision blur from all the liquid I lost and the orgasm I never experienced before. After satisfying himself with my cum, Lucas shoved his dick inside my sloppy pussy again, taking up from where he left off.

I was literally on the brink of fainting at that point. They were talking with each other but I wasn't hearing them. But their thrusts never ceased and they kept fucking me until I heard them groan in the background.

Then I felt warm semen filling my holes again simultaneously. This sensation caused another small orgasm to shoot through my body. Their dicks softened inside. But I didn't feel them pulling out for a time.

"P-please, n-no more." I whispered, hoping they wouldn't get hard again anytime soon. I finally understood what Lucas meant. 'I should make them cum at least three times with my hands or mouth before they fuck me from now on.' I thought.

They pulled out and let me lie down on the bed. "Do you think we overdid it?" Lucas asked.

"We? You overdid it, you idiot. She is not old but also not our age. What was that grabbing her shoulders and fucking her like a madman? I didn't see you like this with any girl before." Logan scolded him.

"Dude, you told me to make her squirt, and ı can't help it. She brings out the caveman inside me."

"I told you to make her squirt, not make her lose every liquid in her body to the last drop." Logan protested. "Whatever. Just go and bring a glass of water."

A cold glass touched my lips. "Drink. It's water." Logan coaxed me. 'My responsible boy.' I said proudly in my mind. I drank the water.

I was thoroughly fucked and enjoyed every second of it. My relationship with my boys gained a whole different aspect and I was excited about it. I fell asleep shortly with a satisfied smile on my lips and an anticipation of what was to come.

12