The Twin Motherlovers(!) Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica and her boys deepening their relationship.
2.8k words
4.49
9.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly one month after our first night, we learned that our dear mother, Jessica, got pregnant. The news caused strange emotions for all of us. The father of the child was unknown since we have been fucking her like crazy in that one month and we both watered her womb countless times.

It wasn't that big of an issue since we were identical twins. And the child would be our sibling at worst because we had the same mother. There was no jealousy and no one felt insecure. We were all tied to each other by blood after all.

We made an agreement that we would take all tests to monitor the child and if it had any physical or mental defect, we would get an abortion.

On the other side, we were very excited. How could we not? A new member was on their way to our family. Both Logan and I got into the role of a young father.

But there was a brief downside for us. We thought that we can't fuck our mother during pregnancy. And our cruel mother took this opportunity to rest for a few days. Then she told us it was okay to have sex as long as there weren't any health complications with the baby or the mother.

We fucked her silly that night as a punishment but still, we weren't so rough in case of any negative possibility. She mostly drained our balls of their accumulated seed using her hands, mouth, or tits. We just penetrated her ass and pussy only for a few minutes. Even though she told us it was okay, we weren't very reckless.

Her moods and urges were unpredictable. One day we wouldn't satisfy her sexual needs. She was like a nymphomaniac. And the other day she wouldn't want to see our faces.

We witnessed firsthand a pregnant woman's struggles and difficulties. This increased our respect for women in general. There was a life blossoming inside her. How could we ignore that fact?

So months passed like that. We moved to a house near our college. Our days consisted of going to college during the daytime and fucking our mother at night. Our restraints were lifted after a few fucking sessions without any complications. We never had this much sex before. With a sexy woman at home ready to fuck, and a pregnant woman at that, was something that made our dicks rock-hard at all times.

Her baby bump was showing itself and the baby was healthy. Her protruding belly was a new kind of turn-on for both Logan and me. And fortunately for us, she came to us one night with a desire in her eyes when we were sitting leisurely in the living room. Having access to two young and virile dicks whenever you wanted should be nice for her.

"I need your cocks. Right now." She commanded and came to get rid of our pants. Logan and I were naked in no time. Then she undressed in front of us. When we saw her baby bump on her perfect body, our dicks came alive in a few seconds.

We were sitting next to each other and she got on her knees between us. She took the cocks in front of her into her hands and began stroking. Precum immediately covered her hands and our lengths. She looked at us with hunger while she jerked us off. Even having her delicate and soft hands on our dicks was out of this world.

Her head turned to me briefly before she lowered it and took my dick into her warm and slick mouth. I let out a groan as her tongue immediately began to swirl around my glans. Her hand massaged my testicles as she milked my cock with her puffy lips. Her incredible lips were as if specially designed to suck cock.

I reveled in the warm and wet feeling as my pregnant mother pleasured my dick enthusiastically as if it was the first dick she ever saw. Her lips glided across my rod up and down before she finally pulled it out, only to replace it with her other son's cock.

This time I watched her giving the same sensations to another dick. My brother moaned and groaned as our lovely mother deep-throated him. 'I feel you, bro.' I said in my mind, knowing exactly how it felt to be blown by that woman.

Then I felt her mouth around my cock again. The familiar warmth enveloped my mind once more. Her divine mouth sucked the life out of me as my precum mixed with her saliva. She was literally trying to touch every nook and cranny in her mouth by using my dick.

She took turns sucking her boys' dicks, enjoying them fully. Feeling her hands and mouth on our dicks and balls was something divine. She caressed our balls as if they contained the most precious things in the world. Well, for her, I guess they did. So she gave them extra attention like she was coaxing them to produce more semen for her.

I was the first one to explode inside her mouth because of the pent-up frustration from not being able to fuck her whenever I wanted. It wasn't easy to have a pregnant Goddess walking around in your house and you are not allowed to touch her. I was looking forward to the time for this baby to come out of her, so I would catch up with her body.

She gulped down my seed hungrily, eliciting a moan from me as I saw my load passing through her throat. Then Logan let out a groan, making my mother's hand moving along his rod stop. When my pumping slowed down a little, she pulled out my dick from her mouth.

"Wait a little, honey. I need to clean up this dick before taking your load." She said to Logan and took me into her heavenly mouth again. She milked my cock to the last drop while Logan was growing seemingly impatient. The situation was so absurd that I almost laughed.

When she finally pulled away from my dick and replaced it with his cock, Logan let out a satisfied groan. He brought his right hand and placed it on top of her head. His hands guided her as he practically fucked his mother's throat as if punishing her for the delay.

It didn't take long for him to pour the contents of his balls into our mother's stomach. She kept rubbing his balls as she did with mine while he offered her his seed. Our mother loved drinking our semen like I loved drinking her gushing squirt as she soaked my face. But unfortunately, I was deprived of having this privilege until her pregnancy safely ended.

She cleaned my brother's cock with her mouth. After she made sure there was no more cum on our dicks, she stood up while pulling us as well, holding our dicks to make us stand up. Then she guided us to the bedroom by pulling our cocks all the way.

When we reached there, she pushed Logan onto the bed before straddling him. Her hands found his dick and guided it to her pussy entrance. Having no hesitation, she sat on her son's dick, taking it to the hilt into her eager cunt. His groan and her moan mixed with each other as his balls touched her skin.

"I'm already so wet. Just fuck me, please." She begged with a pleading voice.

Meanwhile, I was admiring the view. The sight in front of me was extremely arousing. Seeing my pregnant mother in this setup, straddling a man with his dick in her pussy, was something never even crossed my mind until a few months back. But here we were, my brother's dick was already in his mother's love canal and I was about fuck her backdoor again. What a turn of events.

"Lucas, honey, your favorite hole is desperate for its owner. But you seem to have no intention to fuck it." My mother's protest pulled me back to the current moment from my thoughts.

Lubing up my dick properly, I immediately took my position behind my mother. "Don't worry, Mom. My dick is always at your service whenever you want." I answered before pushing my dick into my 'favorite hole'.

She let out a moan-like sigh of relief as my dick shaped her asshole and perched in its place. To be honest, there wasn't any favorite hole for me anymore. I admired and loved all of her body. But that didn't mean I enjoyed fucking her ass any less than the first time.

"You got me addicted to this feeling. This sensation of fullness... having two dicks inside me... But my mouth is empty. God, I wish I had triplets."

We looked at each other with Logan, an awkward look on our faces. 'A pregnant woman really is strange.' I thought, probably mirroring Logan's thoughts.

Not giving her more time to ramble, we began our thrusts. Her accustomed holes gladly accepted the familiar intruders. Her pucker tightened around my dick as I pulled it to the point that it almost popped out, and slammed it back into her with force. I felt Logan's dick inside her pussy moving in the opposite direction with every thrust.

We got into our usual rhythm which our mother loved so much, fucking her in an expert way only her sons had the privilege to do. Her musical moans and occasional screams only encouraged us to fuck her harder as always. Her beautiful deep black hair waved in the air as she crazily swung her head around.

As expected, my brother grabbed her moving head and fixed it to reexplore it with his tongue as we pounded our mother simultaneously. He stifled her screams with his tongue inside her mouth. Her suppressed moans were even more alluring.

On the other hand, I was in a dilemma. Her beautiful hair winked at me to pull it and her cushiony ass cheeks begged me to smack them. But I had to abstain from spanking her because I read something online about pain not being good for a pregnant woman.

My hands itched at the sight of her spankable ass, its skin rippling with our every thrust. The slapping sounds caused by our colliding nether regions only strengthened my desire to make them covered in red marks. The memories of her exhilarating whimpers from when I made her ass cheeks covered with my handprints echoed in my ears. The urge to smack her ass was so strong that I needed them out of my sight to contain myself.

I pulled out and lay down beside Logan. "Let's change positions." I said to Logan.

"Fine by me." He shrugged as I pulled my mother onto my lap and plunged my dick into her slick canal.

"I love it when you guys manhandle me and fuck me to your heart's content." She remarked after my dick hit her cervix.

I pulled her head near my lips and whispered into her ear. "Well, I'm not able to fuck you to my heart's content right now, my gorgeous mother. Just you wait until this baby is born. I will fuck you so intensely that you will literally shower my body with your squirt." I warned her. "Be sure to save it until then."

Just when I finished talking, she stiffened as Logan penetrated her ass. We immediately started our fucking again. Her screams filled the room once again as her boys brought her to new heights. Her jutting belly pressed against mine, reminding me that we were fucking our pregnant mother. My dick twitched inside her as that thought crossed my mind.

Her body was more sensitive due to the pregnancy, making all her erogenous zones extremely receptive. Knowing this, my left hand went to her clit passing her baby bump, while my other hand groped her tits and twisted her nipples. She practically screamed as her body convulsed between our pounding. It was a new norm for her to experience small orgasms while being fucked since the beginning of her pregnancy.

I waited for her shivers to subside. Then she screamed again when I took her right nipple into my mouth while my hand kneaded her other breast. I sucked on it hard, making her all the more vocal. We needed to hold her in place as her body threatened to slip sideways.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck your mother. You guys gonna drive me crazy!" She screamed. "Oh fuck... so good."

I kept licking, sucking, and nibbling her incredibly tasty nipples. They were so suckable that I wanted to have them in my mouth at all times. The softness of her breasts contrasted with her hard nipples as I kept groping them. 'How can a woman be this perfect?' I thought during our intense copulation.

I didn't know how was I supposed to enjoy sex with other women after someone like that. But then, I remembered I didn't need other women when I had a divine beauty beside me with mutual and natural love between us. I wondered why I didn't notice my mother as a woman before. She was just my mother until that certain idea invaded my mind.

I was thinking about that when something happened. I was still sucking on her nipple and a strange taste filled my mouth, startling me as I pulled back. Looking at her areola that was covered in my saliva, I saw a white liquid coming out from the tiny hole of her nipple.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed before instinctively capturing the sensitive nipple with my mouth again. They didn't react to my outburst, probably thinking it was only an expression of pleasure.

I sucked on the nipple even harder, making my mother whimper a little. But I couldn't contain myself anymore as something snapped in my brain when I saw the milk coming out of her ample breasts. I didn't know I had this fetish but I enjoyed drinking her milk right from the source immensely.

The strange taste didn't even gross me out. If anything, it only fueled me further. When the amount of milk coming out of her nipple reduced, I roughly grabbed the other breast and brought it near my mouth before wrapping my lips around the nipple. My dick traveled in and out of her sloppy pussy as I drained her tits of their milk. My gulps echoed in my ears along with her screams and our pounding sounds.

I was tasting the same milk almost 20 years later. But it wasn't for hunger this time. Well, at least not a hunger for nutrition. This time, as if the sacred milk went directly to my dick inside her, making it more sensitive as her walls clenched around my girth. Her pussy desperately wanted to be soaked in manseed.

I felt my balls tighten while I drank the divine milk originally intended for my or Logan's child. Then I felt semen pumping through my dick into my mother's pussy as I continued to suck on her nipple all while my other hand rubbed her clit. I poured my seed into her, triggering her already imminent orgasm from having all her sensitive spots stimulated.

She practically shrieked as her body writhed in my arms while my own orgasm still persisted. Not even half a minute later, Logan also spilled his seed into her rectum as he groaned. This triggered another orgasm to hit her. Her body convulsed for the last time before she stopped still on my own body while two dicks were still inside her.

Logan collapsed to the side as we caught our breaths for a minute. Then I made her lie down beside me. Being fucked properly, she was now sleepy as expected. A strange sense of accomplishment enveloped me whenever I saw her in that state. We made her like that. We, her sons, fucked her so hard that she was now spent. There was a different allure in a sexually satisfied woman.

We made her drink water before she drifted into the dreamland.

We weren't satisfied with shooting just two loads but you can't be very demanding with a pregnant woman. So we just went to sleep and cuddled her between us. I gave in to sleep with the taste of my mother's milk in my mouth.

Our intense fucking sessions continued with brief intervals. Our mother made sure we were satisfied at all times. It wasn't her fault that she had the beauty of a Goddess and we were rock-hard constantly. We received handjobs, blowjobs, and titjobs at every opportunity we got.

Our happy life got even happier when a beautiful baby girl blessed our family.

Rose...