The Twin Orchid Cardigans

Story Info
Taylor, Lizzie and their boyfriends take a needed hike.
7.2k words
4.64
5.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor hopped out of the Range Rover next to Lizzie and shook her hair out before sliding the Ray-Bans atop the blonde to perch.

"I haven't been hiking in so long."

Lizzie situated a simple chain with a golden ring into her cleavage and smiled. "Oh, I know. How many times did we have to postpone?"

"Too many," Taylor sighed with the thought, pulling the bright green booty shorts wedgie out from deep in her ass.

Belt buckle clinking around, Lizzie tucked her forest green tank top in and fastened back up nice and tight. "Leaving the phones in the car, too."

Taylor waved a hand and stepped towards the men who gathered the packs.

"Absolutely--hey, babe," she said to James, rubbing up on him. He returned the gesture and brought her close and taut, hand immediately caressing her butt. "We all good?"

"Oh, yeah,"--the man pointed to Tim--"he's ready to rock and roll, apparently."

Tim came around front, pack situated and strapped up. The tall drink of water towered over Lizzie and the mere sight of his big arms had her reaching out to get him closer for comfort. He slid around her back and planted a juicy kiss on her begging lips. "This will be awesome."

Lizzie pecked at him. "Guaranteed."

Taylor took her by the hand and slowly started down an incline. The first eight miles would take them through a pinewood forest. It was a lovely day and the few sun rays that penetrated the trees lit up the path as far as the eyes could see.

An hour in and single file, James quietly listened to Lizzie and Taylor banter about a new movie they would soon produce together. The plot details escaped him because he couldn't pull his attention away from her shorts being sucked up into her beautifully rounded butt. Every hard step over a branch or obstacle with those long delicious legs sent her buns in a jiggle. He caught peeks of Lizzie's fat ass packed into the dark green khaki and felt a stirring on the inside every time her ponytail swished back and forth.

Tim was far enough up that he wouldn't notice him undressing his girlfriend with his eyes, sizing her up and wanting to do bad things to her. Lizzie had been offering up suspicious glances all day long, especially during the ride to the trail; megastar, megababe and megalust in those gleaming emerald eyes. The light shine on her skin left him gawking at swaying cleavage as she turned and moved to talk to Taylor. Lizzie didn't even bother with a bra, just all natural heaviness fumbling about.

Close enough to Taylor, he reached out to his girlfriend's hand and pulled it to his bulging shorts. Not surprised, she slowly tilted her head and acknowledged the fatness in her grasp with a wink and a smile.

"Hey, big boy."

"Hi."

She turned around to watch her step and reached back to fondle his balls through the fabric.

"Do I need to stop and take care of my baby?"

"I might be able to make it for a while."

"You're pretty hard," she whispered. "Maybe I'll let you stay that way for a bit."

"That's fine," he shrugged. Wasn't his first time being hard for extended amounts of time.

"Should I be back there?"

He leaned into her blond strands and kept his voice low. "But then I'll be staring at Lizzie's ass instead and that won't help."

"So, you want to wave your flag pole at the front of the group or you want me to suck your dick?"

The bluntness coming out of those gorgeous red lips caught him off guard. Taylor's filter was at zero when away from the world. He was figuring that out quickly.

"Obviously I want you to," he said, like a smart-ass.

"In front of the group?"

"Well, we can say we're going to the bathroom or something."

Taylor grinned. "Honey, there's monsters out there."

"What kind of monsters?"

She let go of his junk and put a finger to her lips.

"Big, bad monsters."

James was new to the forest. He couldn't tell if she was serious or not. Taylor always kept him on his toes with her humor, but he kind of hated the outdoors.

"I'll just wait," he said, finally relenting.

"Okay, baby," she said with a light-hearted shrug.

Lizzie signaled that she was heading off to pee. Tim followed.

At the end of her squat, she looked up to him and smiled.

"What?" he asked, grinning.

Lizzie slowly slid the khaki up and over her juicy ass, giving him a partial view. "Question."

"Shoot, partnah."

"Settle down, cowboy," she said with a big smile, fixing her belt. "'Member how I told you Taylor's a bit of a free spirit out here?"

"Sure."

"Her new boy toy, not so much."

"Spotted that." He roamed his hands along her sides and purposely grazed his palms with her big titties as she came close, only to slide around her back.

"He's kind of been walking around with a boner for like two hours,"--she sighed with a grin--"and he won't let her deal with it 'cause we're here."

He scratched his chin and Lizzie scratched at his crotch.

"You got ideas, mister?"

"I do."

"Does it involve me on my knees with your cock in my mouth?" she asked casually, nose scrunched.

"When does it not?"

Lizzie pecked his lips. "Love you too."

She turned and received a wallop on the ass before heading back. Tim climbed back up the small embankment behind his girl and heard a creek getting close. He casually motioned for James and they walked ahead of the women.

"Let's make sure there's no bullshit in the water before they get up here."

James followed but wasn't sure what he would be able to contribute. "Sounds good."

They cleared the tree line and Tim pointed at the crystal clear stream. "Bet it's nice and chilly. Perfect to drink." He undid his pack and sat it down before hiking a leg to an old log. "How old are you, bud?"

James looked up and back down. Any time someone called you bud, it more than likely had a hint of judgment to follow.

"Twenty three."

"That's been a minute for me--hey, not to put you on the spot, but I'm hearing you're busting out of those shorts. If you're interested, I have a proposition for an opportunity."

"That's a sentence I didn't need."

Tim smiled and looked back at the girls. They hadn't quite made it, yet.

"Out here, there's nothing but us. If you need Taylor, don't let us stop you."

"I get what you're saying, but I'm good."

Tim pointed at him. Again with the pointing.

"You're not, but your bangin' girlfriend is."

"I don't know why this is such a big deal."

"We're out here to let our inhibitions run free. There's an opportunity here."

"Like what?"

Tim smiled. "Life experience. Stories to tell. Forever memories." He glanced back to Lizzie and winked, nodding his head towards James. She knew what to do.

"Hey, babe--Taylor," he told them. "Just talking to your man here."

"Oh, I was hoping you two would get some conversation going," she laughed.

Lizzie found a seat in front of Tim and looked up. He pointed at her from his propped knee and smiled at Taylor.

"Taylor."

"Yes, sir?" she piped up, curious.

"My cock is harder than the rock you're standing on, you know that?"

She instantly stifled a laugh and James felt red hot heat in his face. Lizzie bit her lip and admired the full confidence.

"I did not know that," she said, not looking at James. He wasn't sure how to feel about her not killing the conversation; was this dude for real?

"You mind if we handle this?"

"Oh,"--Taylor smiled wide and cleared her throat--"by all means, go ahead. I'm okay with it."

Everything was happening so fast. Tim pulled a drawstring and nudged the tent into Lizzie's lips. She didn't hesitate to drop them to his knees and whip his girthy trunk out into the open. He was enveloped quickly, letting out a sigh before tapping James' arm.

"That's a beautiful woman right there."

Taylor blushed and looked down, kicking at the dirt with one foot. She took a seat next to Lizzie and they locked hands. James didn't know what to do. He did, but it was awkward.

"Relax, man."

"We're all friends here," Lizzie said to him, moving her arms in to lift her chest and present a long line of cleavage to gawk at. James tried not to look.

"Look at those big titties, bud. You wanna touch 'em?"

"He does," Taylor chuckled. "We all do."

He finally unhooked the pack and sat it down. Up close to Taylor, she motioned with a finger and a smile before palming his big package and squeezing on it.

"Told you I'd suck your dick out here, if you'd let me."

"This is a first for me," he admitted, growing big and hard under her strong grip.

Taylor slid her rainbow fingernails into the hem and let the beast free, flopping out angrily and hitting her glasses. She didn't care and centered them on her nose before putting heavy cherry red kisses on the top. Lizzie's eyes drifted over and Tim latched to her ponytail, pushing it to the balls. He held it down and just barely knocked her uvula; he was all girth and a hearty mouthful.

"Bet you weren't expecting that cannon coming out of there," he said, spanking his nuts on her chin. He got a big moan out of her as she stared at it.

"You wanna suck it?"

Lizzie groaned on the bulk, admitting it.

"Hear that, man? Lizzie is ready to give me up for that big 'ol snake."

She smacked his thigh and James was unaffected, transfixed on Taylor's gorgeous blonde lifting and falling towards him. God, she was swallowing him down, nudging him further closer to her tonsils. Each bob grazed his head along her neck until she gulped and put her face to his pubes. He almost lost his footing and Tim caught him, Taylor grabbing his shirt.

"Oh, shit," he mumbled.

The gooey warmth of her insides made his eyes close, forcing him to put hands on her head. Taylor loved it. Fucking use me, she thought; you're my man, now act like it. His hips were moving now, slobber spilling to the rocks. Taylor wrapped her hands around him, tugging generously to hopefully extract all the tension lingering down deep.

"She's so fucking hot," Tim whispered down to Lizzie.

She already knew her man wanted to tear that tiny blank tank top off of Taylor's petite body and shove his face into that pink bra and smother himself while emptying his nuts up into that innocent slut's undoubtedly tight pussy. She wanted him to, too; bend the woman over and rail her while she watches.

James ran his fingers through her gorgeous bangs, flowing smoothly between the strands and around her shades. He couldn't believe the warmth that lathered his big fucking cock deep in Tay's lovely, snug grip. God, she was dragging his veins with those lips, slurping it all.

"Tay--gonna cum," James moaned.

Taylor's head was firmly in his strong grasp, her fingers motioning for him to give it to her. He didn't think, he just moved, hips up and angling to get himself deeper in that neck sleeve. The sound of his own fat sack thudding on her chin caused him to expand and sploosh into her esophagus. She closed her eyes and moaned, vibrating all around him. Each thrust was held, groans going out to the trees and nut splattering into her belly.

"Ugh, grab it, Liz."

Tim hauled it away from Lizzie and violently beat her dripping tongue with his dick. She grabbed it and stroked the biggest rope of his life, thick syrup squirting into the roof of her mouth. She wrenched on the veins towards her lusty eyes, bathing her teeth and her cheeks in heavy globs that just kept spurting until the spider webbed cavern became a pool of baby batter. He grabbed it and churned out the last bit of fluid to trickle down into the heap.

No sooner that James slipped from Taylor's gooey lips, he witnessed Lizzie pulling his girlfriend, who had the look of utter confusion.

Taylor looked up and Lizzie cupped underneath her ears, leaning in and gushing hot splooge into her salty-basted mouth. Taylor reacted in a panic, gulping a massive amount down before pushing her big lips to Lizzie and flooding her. James wanted to faint at the sight of them kissing, moaning and sharing Tim's giant load. It dripped from their coated chins, got mixed into their fingers and spread around their hair.

Lizzie opened her eyes and found James while slowly making out with his woman until she was good and ready to let her go. Minutes went by; felt like hours. She blew him a kiss and let off.

Tim hauled his cock in with a quick tie and sipped the cold water. Taylor, in her infinite wholesomeness, reached up and slid the shorts over, quickly tying a knot into James' slinky pair.

"How's that?" she whispered.

"Good--thanks."

She patted his stomach and smiled, standing up.

"Got a while to the camping area. Should make it before dark."

Lizzie used some water to wipe her mouth clean and dabbed off with Tim's dangling shirt.

"Shouldn't take long at all now with the boys leveled out," she said, winking to James.

"I agree," he blushed.

She hooked around his arm, filling the valley of her large boobs with it until his fingers were nudging up into the heat of her inner thighs. He looked to Taylor, but all she offered was a subtle blown kiss and a nod of the head, letting him know he was free to explore Lizzie's advances.

Up along his ear, she kissed. "When you get all 'big boy' again, can I be the one?"

"Yeah, you heard that," he said, referring to Taylor's nicknames and trembling behind the knees.

Lizzie found the dangling mass, groping at it.

"Come to me when you want it. Kay?"

"I will," he mumbled.

"Good boy." She smiled and gave a pat on the ass before following Tim up another embankment.

He stood in silence...

***

Taylor and Lizzie held hands up into the exit of the forest, the men close behind to follow them out onto the ridge line. The sun had dropped behind the horizon, leaving them gazing at darkened orange skies behind bright clouds; predictions for rain were a mixed bag. It definitely could with a storm cell way off to the west.

The path was far from narrow at this point in the mountainous area and Lizzie suggested setting up camp. After a while the tent was up and a fire started. Taylor slowly strummed a ukulele to keep the mood while Lizzie passed giant s'mores to the guys. They made small talk, but the elephant in the tent was James still reeling on the inside about his girlfriend just, without hesitation, sucking his dick in front of another couple who were doing the same damn thing. He actually liked watching Lizzie sucking that cock; he had no idea he was a voyeur. For fucks sake, they swapped and slurped the loads between one another.

He flinched, Lizzie slipping into his lap and nearly knocking the chocolate out of his hand. She stuck a finger into the marshmallow and held it to his mouth. It was undercooked, not hot at all.

"Hi, cutie."

"Hello," he blushed.

"Whatcha waiting for?"

He looked at Taylor. She had nothing but a wide grin, strumming along. Lizzie put his free arm up on top of her boobs, giving him the option to fondle them.

"Is he free to suck this from my finger, Tay?"

"Absolutely."

James rolled his eyes with a smile and sunk his teeth into it before grabbing her skin and suckling it away.

"Atta boy."

Lizzie put her lips to his, gently taking him by the side of the head and trailing her fingers behind the neck. She pecked him, smooched the bottom and the top and danced across his chin before sliding her tongue in for a marshmallow treat. They swirled it around together before she stole it, slowly chewing. James broke off a piece of chocolate and put it between the teeth, lowering it to her. Lizzie smiled, smoothly taking it from him.

"Opening up a little bit, mister. I like you this way."

"I'm trying."

"You're a natural. Just need more confidence."

"You're helping."

"I know. I can feel you massaging my back."

He realized his dick was smashed into her spine, harder than stone and pulsing.

"Sorry about that."

"No, just make it harder for me--flex it."

He tightened and she smiled wide with those cute buck teeth. "You're really turning me on," she said, nose scrunched. "You owe me for earlier, too."

"Not very subtle."

"I got the job done," she said, twirling his hair. "Are you going to make love to me here or are you taking me away to the trees?"

"You're serious."

"As a heart attack." She grabbed his shirt and pulled. "I dunno what you're doing to me,"--she bit her lip and tightened her grip--"but I need you. Right now."

He looked at Tim. The dude was star gazing, beer in hand and not a care in the world. Taylor was the same. Just strumming. She caught his glance and winked.

"And on the ridge line under the star shine,

the sound of the Earth became clear,

Da da, la da da--something, something, something..."

Lizzie was up and pulling him by the hand. How was his weekend changing this fast? Running back down into the forest, moonlight reflecting off her blonde tail, James felt a bout of sudden anxiety. Something was off. Monogamy. No cheating. One woman. Christian values. Where was all that now when Lizzie was on her knees and slamming his shorts into the dirt to let his damp monster cock and balls dance around in the night?

The woman inhaled half of his sack and groaned. He smelled like a real man; a real man with huge nuts that bounced and bounced all day in sweat. He gripped the bark and watched her devour him, raging dick swiping in and out of her hair.

Lizzie tossed her whole mane to one side and lined him up with big kisses before slurping down to the base. He hit his head to the trunk and fluttered his eyelids towards the bright moon face above. He shivered, twitched and throbbed, gliding down into her throat without a trace of resistance.

She flowed in and out, head twisting and lathering it in hot slobber. If he moved, he would erupt in her mouth. It took all of the willpower in the world not to bust and he didn't have enough.

"Lizzie, wait-gonna cum!"

She heaved and gulped, his mean dick splurting from her gooey mouth to the night air. She smiled and stood, glancing down at it. Her mouth opened and a balloon of frothy spit splattered onto his meat, forcing it down and flinging it everywhere.

"Why'd you stop me?" she muttered, mouth still gummed up.

He sighed and felt it passing. "Oh, fuck."

Lizzie cocked her head with a little smirk. "'Cause you want something else." She picked up a hand and placed it on a big titty, nipple pushing hard to his palm. "Show me what you want, then. Stop thinking about how weird it is, baby."

He took the other and caressed them through the tank top. Lizzie's titties were double the size of Taylor's and felt incredibly soft; just big, hefty bags of flesh that made him weak in the knees.

"I'm just not used to this," he whispered.

Lizzie took him around to grab at her round butt and closed the gap, breathing into his ear. "You want me to take the lead, sweetie?"

"You're so pretty. I'm--"

"You're a good looking fellow yourself," she said with a kiss. "Your voice makes me so wet--I can't help it--with more time, I'll figure out this spell you've brought down on me."

"I'm just a normal du--"

"Sh, sh, shh." Lizzie stopped him. "I'm not this slutty for any normal dude, mister."

She turned around, grabbed his warm tips and pushed them into her khakis. He looked down at her rack, mounds smushed together that cradled the golden ring on the chain. The more she shoved him down, the more cleavage there was to get lost in. He slid into gooey wetness and she left him deep, retreating to drape arms above his head.

"You're not slutty," he said, finally, fingers squishing through her folds.

"You're cute, but so-so wrong, sweetie."

Lizzie ripped her belt buckle and shimmied her hips until they dropped, panties mauled by big dick.

"Gonna fuck me?"

"Jesus," he mumbled, cock wedged in her warm cheeks.

"Bend me over and fuck me like an animal," she said, licking his ear.