The Twin Orchid Cardigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James left the damp panties and clamped her shoulders with a new found strength and manhandled her forward. He grabbed himself, stroking along her buns and slipped through the fabric. Lizzie moaned the duration of the long, deep insertion to the balls. He gathered up her hips, bracing his shoulders on the tree to plow her sweet slutty pussy in smooth, powerful thuds to the back of her thighs.

To be free from the hectic world she's accustomed to was the tipping point. Her mouth was wide, teeth out, groaning and growling from the massive beast spreading her hot flower to take girth she wasn't ready for. She was free to let out her true self.

"Oh, you're so fucking big," she cried out, clinching her eyes closed and opening them to blurry stars in the trees. The world shook, branches moved and she couldn't focus. James laid it in her. Not even Taylor put him into a rage like this. Lizzie was unlocking parts of him he didn't know existed. He didn't really believe in much superstition, but this wasn't like him.

"Come," he blurted out, yanking her hair.

Her world spun, cheek rubbing the hard bark. She yelped and shouted, face scrunched. He was up in her guts, punching her depths and clapping beautiful cream cheeks. She tightened up with each shove along her walls, wanting to pass out from the impact. Her hands latched around the tree as he drove her senseless.

For a split second her eyes jumped cross eyed and her face slumped down, a thick squish being pumped out of her lips. She droned long and hard, all sound fading to the background of her mind while she came.

All she heard was the last remnants of a question that she didn't care about, only nodding. That's when James reached under, filled his hands with her heavy titties and started pumping huge globs of nut deep inside her. Her head went back, hair in his face, the man slamming her thighs with his saggy, fat balls. He swelled, pushing her walls to erupt again and again until she was simply pinned, James breathing in her ear heavily.

"Holy fuck, I came inside," he said with a panic.

Lizzie came to her senses, grabbing at his waist and holding him tight. "I did say like an animal, sweetie--wow, I fucking love how literal you took it." She gyrated her hips and cuddled him from the inside. "Don't worry--you don't have to worry. Seriously."

He had no choice but to trust her. She glanced over her shoulder as he slid out, gasping at the endless white stream down her legs.

"Hoooly shit, that's a lot of cum," she whined, finding his scared eyes.

"You sure it's fine?"

She raised a cheek, another fatty glob of goop pushing out and dripping on her calf. "Shit, I dunno now, baby. Look at all that."

"Fuck."

Lizzie took him by the shirt and kissed his lips.

"I'm kidding, sweetie. We're good."

"Damn it."

"I had you for a minute," she said with a beaming smile.

"You did."

She tapped his chest. "Let's head back soon."

The pair held hands back to the ridge line camp, Tim laid out half asleep and Taylor next to him. She tipped back the rest of her beer and pulled the big scrunchie from the ponytail, hair falling about. Lizzie dabbled her fingers on Taylor's shoulder as she walked by, nodding up at her.

"Got some marshmallow on your chin there, Tay."

"Oh, whoops. Such a sloppy eater."

"It happens--we thinking about turning in soon? Somebody looks super wiped out," she said, pointing to Tim.

"Been a particularly draining day, I'd say." Taylor smiled.

"Wanna try on my gift?" Lizzie asked, finger motioning Tay to the tent.

"Oh, yes. Absolutely."

James had a seat and tossed some chocolate into his mouth. The fire was still toasty, leveling off the beaded up pores that had him shivering on the way back. Tim pulled himself upright and leaned against a pack.

"That rain is definitely heading this way."

They both glanced over towards the lightning.

"Looks like it."

Tim waved his hand at it, slightly tipsy. "Eh, we'll be alright."

James caught movement and looked over to see Lizzie exiting the tent in a pair of black lace booty shorts that were a size too small. Her big delicious ass was struggling to stay in the tight floral pattern. Her hair was in a messy bun, bangs all over and her low cut, pearl white cardigan matched Taylor's to the last stitch. A pair of twin orchids lined just above the mid-riff hem where both girl's toned bellies were on display for the both of them.

Lizzie walked up, boobs straining the cotton and jiggling about, pulling Tim up with both hands.

Taylor ran her hands through James' hair and brought his face flush with her panties, easing him into the warmth. What a stunning sight with the orange of the fire making them glow.

"Let's rest while the storm blows over," she said, tightening her nails around his skull. "Come cuddle me."

James and Tim were both led like hypnotized zombies to the tent where Lizzie helped pull shoes off and toss them. Taylor spread the sleeping bags and placed some water bottles near the entrance. Both guys shed their clothes at Taylor's insistence, laying on the pillows and letting out sighs, it truly had been a long day.

Lizzie cut the flashlight, both women sliding down to their respective boys and cuddling up. Taylor scraped on the light stubble of James' chin, pecking on his lips where he returned the gesture. Lizzie was wrapped up into a bear hug by Tim, the man breathing her hair away and slumping against her.

As twilight came, so did the wind. Lizzie, being the light sleeper that she was, heard the trees swaying to and fro. She glanced at her watch and buttoned up the cardigan before stepping outside. The windchill had dropped dramatically since they fell asleep. Out by the fire pit and holding herself, lightning flashed out across the mountain top and the rumble hit her in swift time. She turned and Taylor was there.

"Not the first time this has happened," Lizzie said with a smile.

"Think they will accept it?" Taylor embraced her and they hugged tight, wind threatening to strip their cardigans away.

"We don't really give them choices," Lizzie blurted, scrunched face looking up.

"We don't, do we?"

Taylor kissed her lips, Lizzie returning one while lightly biting Taylor's bottom pillow. "C'mon, it's chilly."

"Mmhm."

James' eyelids fluttered open, rain pelting the tent nice and hard. One arm around Taylor and one arm around Lizzie, both women were snoozing atop his chest. He wasn't expecting that and it was rather toasty with a tingly notion of sweat creeping up on him. He pulsed into Taylor's thigh, blood rushing through him to get it big. She must have been awake, because she moved and slowly ran a palm down the bulk, securing a big grip.

"What's this?" she whispered.

"I dunno," he mumbled.

Taylor jostled the hefty baggage. "It's cute that you're shy with this big thing."

"It's not that big."

The thunder boomed and she flinched. "Shit," she sighed. "Scared me."

Lizzie woke, rolling back to Tim who didn't budge. "Damn, that was a loud one, you guys."

"Sure was," Taylor said, jerking James off through the fabric. "Storm is not letting up at all."

James' eyelids fell back down, hands coming together behind his head. Taylor fished him out through the hole in his briefs and held the skin down taut to stretch him out. The feeling of him growing in her hand always brought a smile and she slid up and down the trunk with a smooth, fluid motion and a mighty grip. Soon he was standing tall and strong, Taylor holding the base and hauling out little globs with subtle pumps.

He sighed at the sudden warmth of her puffy lips curling around the fattened head. Third time in twenty four hours that a gorgeous blonde had her mouth on him. He wondered what he smelled like, but it wasn't that bad or Taylor wouldn't be near his sweaty balls already. She swirled her tongue, cocked her head and pushed her nose into them, sending a sustained groan.

Professional singer equaled a professional blowjob with a knack for lowering that throat and hitting him with the right frequencies. The sound waves penetrated deep, making his toes curl. She hummed a melody, quietly playing a tune on his dick. He wanted to talk but couldn't when she started to bob the last few inches, hair bouncing in his lap.

James turned his head to find Lizzie smooching Tim's chest. He could only glimpse at her big ass when the lightning flashed, but he could hear her hand yanking Tim's fat dick up and down. He mumbled to her and was fed kisses before she was also slurping meat between her lips. James reached down and ran his fingers down her crack to fondle that juicy, flower covered butt. She didn't resist or tell him off, allowing him to really get his hand full of it.

Taylor breathed hard on her way up and a frothy mess bubbled out of her lips, coating him fully. She squelched the sloppy crown, swirling around and plopping off before putting herself between his legs and forcing them to bend up and spread.

He couldn't help but smile wide the moment she gathered up a big saggy egg, nearly swallowing it. She closed her mouth and tugged, beating it with her tongue until it splashed out. He was harder than a diamond. She had both hands holding him down to his belly, lips making love to both nuts.

Lizzie had escaped his grasp, her big beautiful ass laying on Tim's face while she filled her mouth with that coke can of a dick. Tim was wrapped around her waist, nuzzling his head deeper into her damp valley and inhaling hard, desperate to get smothered in butt. She cradled his sack and popped her head up and down until sitting upright and putting her weight onto his head.

"Want me to ride?" she asked, nails raking his abdomen. All she heard was a moan from between her cheeks. "Thought so."

Taylor was already dabbing kisses on James' chin, straddling his boner and palming his chest. She walked those hands back and lifted, sliding that huge beast and cuddling it with her insides.

"Mmm, big, big boy," she whispered, taking Lizzie's hand as she mounted Tim's marvelous girth.

"Two big boys," Lizzie mumbled, plopping her cheeks to Tim's thighs and spreading herself wide. "Ouhmm, baby, you're extra thick tonight..."

"Bounce on it."

Tim fell in with James, hands behind the head and relaxing into the sleeping bag. Not a care in the world that their elbows had overlapped and were touching with Lizzie and Taylor lightly hopping in tandem, light claps coming from inner thighs. Through the flashes, they caught glimpses of free range titties heaving underneath the cardigans. James felt the urge and gathered the confidence.

"Undo the buttons, baby," he told her. "Let me see them."

Taylor grabbed at it with one hand and tore it open, digging her nails into his chest and leaning forward, dropping her weight on all that dick.

"Better, baby?"

"So fucking sexy."

She rose up tall, cardigan dropping to her elbows. Her head fell back and he watched her in all of her naked glory, tempted by Lizzie's shiny body in his peripheral. He wanted it all and kept eyes on both, experiencing something similar to heaven in this moment; the bible didn't have this in it. They both started to moan out, filling the tent with more noise than it was made for: thick and gooey claps, delicious, wispy cries, men huffing and puffing every time their girl landed and took it balls deep and thunder roaring all around them.

Tim reached up and tore the cardigan open to catch Lizzie's fat boobs jiggling around. "Lemme see those big titties..."

"Oh, you want these?" she teased, covering back up. He grabbed her wrist and peeled her arms back with ease. "Take it, sweetie..."

Taylor squealed out of nowhere and lifted, legs shaking. "Oh my god, I'm cummi--uhnnn..." She dropped on his chest and quivered. "God, oh shit..."

"That's what I like to hear," James told her, not moving a muscle.

She lifted up, pushing hair back and sighing.

"That was a fast one--wow. Oh, wow."

He felt a tap on his arm.

"Can I borrow your woman?" Tim asked.

"Let's trade," James nodded, slowing down his need to bust.

"C'mere, babe..."

Taylor obliged and cuddled up next to him, their lips locked and arms wrapping around one another. James slid up behind Lizzie, feeling up her midsection and taking hold of her incredible melons while laying kisses into her neck. She bit her lip and grabbed his hair with a yank, nibbling his ear. No one else in the world could hear her voice.

"There's my man."

She arched her back, laid her palms to Tim's chest and he slipped out. James squared up and caressed her juicy buns, letting his meat marinate in her warm valley. Lizzie had one hell of an ass; just so perfectly round, plump and silky smooth; not a blemish or impurity anywhere.

He smacked the bulk of it into her drippy lips, teasing her. She looked back and could only see his silhouette during a quick lightning strike.

"You hitting me with a ball bat or what?"

She had a way with words. Two balls dangling at the bottom of the eighth inch deep in Lizzie's center field. Wouldn't take long to send a white bomb through the air and all over the sweaty ass-fault crack. That's how far that analogy went off the rails in his mind before he brought down a giant wallop on one cheek.

"Ughunn!" she blurted out. "Fuck, swee--"

Boom! The thunder erased her voice. James went so high his hand tapped the top of the tent before blasting her other cheek. No doubt that side had a print. He leaned back, roughly pounding her buns back and forth until she started sliding herself on his big dick. Took many slaps for her to get the hint, but now that ass was gliding into his waist and flattening out with his nuts resting on wet pussy lips. With the lightest of touches, he lined her crack and latched onto her hips to secure that beautiful babe on his rock hard trunk as her moans got louder.

Taylor started to pull Tim away, leaving Lizzie on all fours in James' strong hold. James could see her dropping onto her back, legs so wide she was touching both sides of the tent. Tim crawled up in that heavenly spread, slathering his width all over her juicy peach. She groaned as her walls were forced outward, balls smacking her ass and the sleeping bag.

James heard the weight dropping on Taylor's pelvis and slammed himself into Lizzie, making her shudder with a squeal. The way Tim started fucking his girlfriend with that violent pounding into the bag made him yank Lizzie by the top of her silky mane and really sink some real dick into her innards. The wetness lathering him was all the approval he needed to keep busting on her cheeks with every inch being swallowed up into that slit.

He hauled her up to his chest and wrapped an arm to get at her inner thighs. He found the spot, circled slowly and kissed her ear.

"He can't make you cum like I can, huh?"

Lizzie's eyelids batted in confusion, her face dropping in pleasure. She simply shook her head back and forth, breathing heavier.

"I had a feeling..." He curled up into her strands as tight as could be. "You'll cum for me again, though," he told her, pushing her back into an arch. "Watch," he blurted down, throwing his hips and pulling her head tight. "Cum on it, Lizzie."

A deafening groan left her body, probably her soul, and he smacked her ass as hard as he could.

"Cum, Lizzie--cum all over it."

She curled up into the bag, body jiggling violently. He pounded her butt and clapped her lips with those amazing, fat balls. She loved everything about how he took her from behind. It was perfect. She couldn't stop moaning out. The more she cried the harder he tugged her head until she screamed out, shaking with him lodged snug on her cervix. He thwacked her ass and released his snatch on her hair. He never fucked Taylor like that; he had never been that vocal with anyone, either. His girlfriend had probably never been fucked like that, until now.

Taylor's legs were kicking the tent. Tim was knuckled up on the sides of her head, brutally fucking the tall blonde into a mess of whines, shrieks and gushy claps from her drenched cheeks. Maybe if she hadn't been standing in the hallway in that little camisole watching him plow Lizzie on the hotel bed--but she wanted to be caught playing with herself in those pink panties, didn't she? Everyday she made comments, compliments and passes at him. It was little touches, the innuendo and her sultry voice egging him on when no one was around that led to her insides being pummeled by his ridiculous girth.

James felt a hint of jealousy, but wrangled up Lizzie's hips to take that unnerving confusion and fuck the shit out of her. She wanted to grab him and stop it, but stretched out into the sleeping bag and buried her face to groan wildly into it. He was on top of her, fingers tightening into her shoulders and holding her down. Oh, fuck, there was so much dick jammed in her guts that her toes hurt from curling so tight. James grabbed a tangled bunch of blonde and suddenly she was grunting with drool falling from her lips. She was finding out what he was made of and through a painful expression and incoherent babble every time she was stuffed, inside she was loving it.

"Uhhnn, fuck me." That's all she could muster and no one heard it. She said it a half dozen times but the chaotic music drowned her out. The violent storm contained the violence inside of the tent. There wasn't another soul for fifty miles. Noone would catch these men brutally plowing their girlfriend's into screaming stupors.

Tim growled, mounting Taylor's chest. She begged for him to blow hot cum all over her face and he did just that after spraying the tent with two blasts that Taylor heard. She stuck her tongue out as it squirted across her face, deflecting a rope and splattering her chin. Tim tugged monstrous strands of sticky goo from his depths, smacking her bangs upwards and coating her forehead in a glaze that sent rivulets of white down into her eye sockets and beyond.

He couldn't stop the flow of splooge and Taylor was quietly building with anxiety with each airhole she had being draped in cum. Lips glued, she peeled them open to breathe and a heavy glob slithered down her tongue into her throat. Where was it all coming from? She cleaned her teeth, gulped, swirled her tongue through more jizz, subconsciously gathered it for another big swallow and the warmth lathered her tonsils. Tim leaned in and corked her with his leaking dick, breathing uncomfortably ragged.

James kept Lizzie disoriented with his big dick punishing her relentlessly. He got off on the air being blasted out of the tiny tunnel he invaded. Maybe Lizzie was embarrassed, he didn't know or care. For him, he was unknowingly laying claim to her body and snatched her up by the hair with both hands. She palmed the bag, eyes slammed shut and teeth grinding together. He didn't bother to tell her and curled her in and out of the arch while cracking her wet buns one final time and erupting inside. A deep, guttural burst of air left him and he punched it deep again, squirting thick nut. And again. And again. Lizzie shuddered on it and relaxed for her insemination. She knew to stay still and take her man's entire load until thoroughly drained. Not like she had much of a choice, either. He stayed submerged in Lizzie's battered pussy for minutes before slipping her panties over to keep his baby batter fully contained inside.

***

The trek back after completing the trail gave time for the realizations to settle. Tim wasn't indifferent, but swapping out Elizabeth for Taylor was more of an ego boost than a detriment to his quality of life. James held no ill will towards Taylor and appreciated her and Lizzie recognizing a situation and laying out a plan to make everyone happy. His time with Taylor only lasted a few months, but he had no intentions of resigning as her guitar technician.