The Twin Princes' Cat Ch. 02

Story Info
Sunshine adjusts to her new surroundings.
5.3k words
4.74
5.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AchingRed
AchingRed
25 Followers

I'm woken up by movement. The bed sheet is still down, so I can't see past my cage, but the bed above me shifts. One of the twins groans, and the bed shifts again with more weight.

"We woke her up," one notes.

"She's fine," the other mutters. "Anything happen today?"

"Mira and Tain are fighting again."

"Oh, about what?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Tain sleeps with someone else, Mira throws a fit, Tain points out she's barren, rinse and repeat."

The other chuckles. "And then she insists he's the one that's barren and starts trying to seduce us."

There's a noticeable shiver through the bed.

"Father expressed interest in our new pet, but I told him no one sees her until we have her trained and that we will both do so tomorrow. He was annoyed you spent so much on her."

"I couldn't let her go to auction," the other grumbles.

"I know, but we can't exactly explain that without giving away why."

"As long as you understand."

There's a soft sound of kissing and then, "Not that I'm complaining, but why did you go to the slave auction?"

"I got bored."

"Wow. Still, glad you found her before anyone else spirited her away."

More kissing, along with small jerking motions of the bed.

"Father's going to want one of us to breed her," one says breathlessly.

"We share everything," the other growls.

"I know that, but what argument should we use against Father?"

They both pant for a minute. "He'll say that the if one of us breeds her, the other can challenge him."

Another growl. "I know. This is why we decided not to get a pet. He'll get even more divisive."

"But we can deal. We always deal."

"I know. And Sunshine is worth it. I assume you figured out why I snatched her up?"

"Of course."

More kissing, and the conversation above devolves into grunts and moans. What are they doing? They both start breathing hard, panting like they're running, and then they let out a synchronized groan.

"Oh my god, Dirg," one groans.

"That's your name," the other jokes, just as breathlessly.

"It's your turn to clean up."

"Ahhh, dammit."

The weight shifts, and after a minute one leaves the room.

"One day it'll be your job to clean our cream up, kitty."

His tone is suggestive. I curl up on my pillow. The other comes back, and the bed practically rocks as he plops down on it.

"One day it'll be your job to clean up our cream, Sunshine," he repeats his brother.

The other chuckles. "I already said that. I called her kitty, though."

"Ah."

There's some more moving, and then they go still.

"Goodday Sunshine," they say, their voices overlapping.

I wouldn't respond even if I could. Slowly, their breathing deepens. The part of the cage between me and their mattress is made of criss-crossed bars. I can't reach through and jostle them or anything. And I don't think I could get enough momentum in this small space to move it all as well as they did.

They weren't having sex. There was no rhythmic thumping or slapping of flesh. But they both came. They were kissing, too. Maybe they jerked off together? But they're brothers... they did kiss over my shoulder. Whatever they are, they aren't ordinary. They share everything, after all.

Most of the identical twins I knew did their best to look as distinct as possible. They wanted to be their own people, not another copy of the same. But these two almost seem to want to be two versions of one person. Based on the conversation they just had, they're not, and they can't read each other's minds (because with all the rest of the shit going on, that makes sense), they're just really good at mimicking each other.

Even the scratch I put on one's chest was perfectly mirrored in the other, to the exact angle and length. It's kinda scary, when you think about it. They didn't want a "pet" because their father would use it to divide them, but as soon as one saw me he bought me, and the other was completely fine with it.

What's so special about me, then? If I could tear them apart, then why risk it? Who is their father, and why are they "highnesses?" Am I even on Earth anymore, or did I trip into some sort of rabbit hole? I do think by now I shouldn't be high, at least. Highs don't last this long.

Whatever was going on above me, it was incest. Whether they're just watching each other jerk off or participating, that was incest. A part of me is appalled and disgusted. Another part of me wonders, if they're trying to be the same person, then isn't it masturbation? The last part of me I bury under the other two. No, I do not want to watch.

-------------

I'm awoken by the bed above me moving again. My body aches from shoulder to hip at the position I laid in, so I stretch out, only for my bladder and stomach to complain nearly simultaneously. Too much pee, too little food. Who even knows when the last time I ate was? Or had a good drink of water?

"Mmmm, good night, brother," one greets the other in a tone that sounds more like "good morning."

"Good night," the other sighs back. "I don't want to get up yet."

"We have a pet to take care of," the first states.

"Right."

There's a brief sound of kissing and then the bed moves. I stiffen as the bedsheet is lifted by a hand, and the door is opened by another.

"C'mon Sunshine."

I curl up around my pillow and glare at the door until one of them sticks their head of messed-up silver hair down to get a look at me.

"You have to come out sometime."

"And your stomach growling woke me up."

"So you need to come out anyway."

They're right. And there's no way to get out unless they let me. That much I understand, so I leave the pillow behind and slowly crawl out. When I get within range, the one with his head down here grabs the loop on the collar and pulls me out faster. The other yawns, and soon we're settled into pretty much the same place as last night with them side by side and me kneeling, facing them.

I glare at my hands on my knees, and the one still holding my collar uses it to force my chin up, so I glare at their knees instead. The other puts his hand possessively on my head.

"Your rules are simple," one starts.

"You will obey us," the other picks up.

"You will respect us."

"And you will be loyal to us and no one else."

"In return, we'll cherish, protect, and care for you."

"We will keep count of your disobediences and disrespectful behaviour."

"We do know it's your first day being a slave, so we will be as lenient as we can."

"If you ever break the third rule and conspire behind our backs..."

"We will kill you."

The last line is said with such menace I can't help but shiver. I still won't look them in the eye, even though I can feel their gazes boring into mine.

"Do you understand?"

I nod.

"Good girl."

They both pet my non-hair for a minute and then stand. One of them produces a leash from who knows where and clips it onto the loop of my collar, which forces me to follow behind them, but when I go to stand I'm pushed back down by my shoulder.

"Crawl," is the simple order, and I begrudgingly obey.

"Do you need to use the litter box?" the one not holding my leash asks.

Litter box?

To my utter horror and debasement, there in the corner of the living room is indeed, a litter box. It doesn't look to be made for a cat, since on one end of it there's a saddle-shaped sponge, and it's narrower than the litter boxes I've seen before.

"Hell no," I try to say, but the words don't come out.

I back away, pulling on the leash and staring at the other new additions to the room. A cat food dispenser, a water dispenser, and what looks like a human sized cat pole, complete with several platforms to lay on. The one holding my leash squats down and drags me over next to him.

"You don't like our presents, Sunshine?" he asks playfully, scratching at the hair behind my ears.

I shake my head and try to dislodge his hand.

"That's bordering disrespect, isn't it, brother?" the other asks.

"Oh yes, it is."

"You don't want to add your first tally so soon, Sunshine."

"It'll only get worse from here if you do."

"So meow for us and tell us that you're grateful for the presents."

I swallow and look at their faces, which are dead serious. Well fuck. I swallow even though my mouth is dry.

"Meow," I try, and it works.

Great.

"Me," I try, but my voice fails.

"Ow," fail again.

"Mrow," I add a little tongue roll purr thing, and it works.

And now the twins are beaming at me. I scowl back, and the one next to me unclips the leash and then stands.

"Good girl. Now, all three of us need some exercise, so take care of anything you need before that."

One flops on the couch and the other leaves out another door, and I give the one on the couch a glare before approaching the water dish. My throat is parched, and I've drank water without my hands before for fun, so that's the easiest to get done. I need to eat, and I need to pee and probably poop too, but the food smells disgusting, so I bypass that and then crawl to the litter box.

I sit and stare at it longer than necessary. The fucking thing is pink, and the litter smells weird. I can't mentally bring myself to even imagine peeing in it. The one in the other room comes back, and they switch places. He approaches and then squats low next to me.

"It's made so you should be able to kneel over it and piss and shit in it without getting litter on yourself, and then you wipe yourself on this thing. When you have a tail, the lip at the back should also hopefully keep it out of the litter, too."

I glare at him and then again at the litter box. The other twin comes back.

"Still nothing?" he asks.

"She kinda looks like we asked her to kill a mouse and eat it."

"But she came over here, so she must need it."

"Meow," I inform them in the most "I hate you" tone I can muster.

"If you piss anywhere else, we'll make you lick it up," a twin provides helpfully.

I wrinkle my nose in disgust, which makes them both crack up laughing. If I don't pee, then I will pee myself sometime soon. My bladder's that loud about its need. So with a deep breath, I straddle the pink box and glare at the twins, who are grinning as they watch me.

I hiss at them, a bit surprised when the noise comes out how I want it to. They look at each other and then back at me.

"Fine, we won't watch today," the one sitting reassures as he stands up.

They both turn their backs, and my ears start to burn in humiliation as the sound of pee hitting litter seems to be amplified in their silence. My body, the traitor that it is, decides now's a great time to poop, and if I still had hair I'd hide behind it. But I can't. They took that, and they made me humiliate myself like this.

Damn them.

One glances over his shoulder when my pee stops and gives me a little smirk before turning back around.

"Apparently, she needed to shit as well."

The burn in my ears moves across my cheeks, and I glare resolutely at their backs. Of course, the tattoos across their shoulder blades and the backs of their arms are identical, right down to the last swirl. Not that I have too much time to inspect them both before I'm done pooping.

And now to figure out the sponge... wiping the pee off is easy, but I kind of have to grind my ass into it, and even then I'm not sure if I cleaned myself well or not. A twin glances over their shoulder about the time I finish.

"Done, Sunshine?"

I glare at him and remove myself from the area. The stench of my poop is slowly starting to take over the area, and that makes my blush of humiliation spread even farther on my face and down to my neck.

"Aw look, she's blushing," one says in that cutsie, baby-voice everyone seems to have.

The other chuckles and squats down to use a scoop thing I didn't notice to cover my excrement in litter. That helps the smell dramatically. If I had noticed the scoop I would've done that myself. The one who isn't scooping litter squats down next to me and scratches at my scalp.

"Good girl, Sunshine."

The other joins him on my other side, and I glare at a knot in the hardwood as they both pet and praise me for using the litter box. Could this get any worse?

"We should reward her for being such a good kitty."

"Agreed. Sunshine, you may ask one question, and we'll answer it."

A finger taps on the stud closest to the loop on the collar and then goes back to petting me. Their hands stay relatively platonic, considering I'm naked, mostly drifting over my back and head.

"What are you two?" I decide to ask.

One shakes their head and the other tsks.

"Too vague, Sunshine."

"We could just answer with "twins," and you wouldn't learn anything."

"For future reference, be more specific."

"If you want to know why we have wings, ask something like, Are you human, and if not, what race are you?"

"Or if you want to know why we're called highnesses, ask What type of royalty are you?"

"If you want to know what the magic we use comes from, then ask Where did those black tendrils come from?"

"Or Why can't I talk when you don't want me to?"

"So try again," they say in unison.

Damn, if their voices weren't coming from slightly different directions, I'd assume I was being lectured by a single person.

"I was vague on purpose so you'd answer all of those," I grumble but relent. "Are you human, and if not, what race are you?"

"Good choice," one praises as he taps the stud near my throat again.

"We aren't human," the other provides and clips the leash back onto my collar.

The stand together, and the one with the leash leads while the other walks next to me. I crawl without being told this time, my knees already protesting their continual meeting with the hardwood floor.

"We call ourselves "skyrunners," though some of our scholars speculate that we are human, just with wings and magic."

"We, personally, don't believe that theory."

"Specifically, the two of us are dark skyrunners, called such because of our darker colored wings and magic."

They've led us out of the living room area and into a room that looks like a personal gym, complete with what looks like a large boxing ring in the middle and two of everything from treadmills to weightlifting racks.

"Even more specifically, we are pureblood dark skyrunners," the one in front continues, and the tattoo on his back starts moving.

They stop with me and let me stare in awe as the tattoo seems to raise itself from his skin, staying wispy like the tendrils for a few seconds before solidifying in a flash of darkness into the giant pair of wings both sported yesterday. They flex out to their full length, at least as long as he is tall if not longer, each.

"Which you can see by our pitch-black wings," the one next to me continues their explanation. "The lighter the black, the more human blood in their ancestry. We don't have a single human ancestor."

"That about covers it. I'll start her routine."

"Switch ours?"

"Yeah."

With a gust of wind, the one next to me leaps into the air. I flinch and then stare as he flaps across the room to the boxing ring within seconds, landing smoothly in the middle. They can actually fly. A little green monster of envy takes root in my chest, but I push it down and crawl after the one pulling my leash.

They can fly, and I'm forced to crawl around on the ground.

The twin with me walks us over to the treadmills and then turns to look down at me.

"Stand up."

I stand and stretch my legs a little as I do so, since they're sore from all the stairs yesterday and crawling around this ... morning? He unclips the leash and then drops it to the ground.

"For the next few months, you will follow the routine we give you tonight, so try to memorize it." He gesture to the treadmill. "Jog for five minutes."

There's just one problem with that. I'm naked, and my breasts are so large they bounce even when I'm wearing a sports bra. Even five minutes jogging will be enough to kill my back. I cross my arms and glare at him, and his eyebrows quirk in an incredulous expression.

"Now, Sunshine. Or you get your first tally."

I gesture at my breasts, which drags his eyes down. He gives my breasts a lingering, heated look, and his gaze returns to look me in the eye.

"They will bounce," I try to say, but end up just mouthing it.

"Fine then. That's one."

He grabs the collar and pulls me towards the treadmill. I pull against him but end up stumbling onto the treadmill anyway. It's an older model, with a panel that isn't backlit. And where I'm pretty sure there are supposed to be progress lights, there's electrical tape covering holes. I stand on the solid part on either side of the belt as he starts it, and he jerks my collar.

"Jog, Sunshine."

I shake my head and then hiss at him. He doesn't understand. He gives a small growl and then taps the stud they keep tapping that I'm starting to assume turns my voice on and off.

"My breasts are too big to run without a bra," I snap out at him, and sure enough, my voice works.

"We're fine watching them bounce," he informs me.

Because that matters.

"It'll hurt my back," I argue.

"Then your back needs to get stronger. Or you need to flex your chest better."

"Breasts are made of fat! You don't flex them."

"That's two," he growls out and then taps the stud in the collar again. "I heard your complaints, now jog or I'll force you to."

Black tendrils form around his arm to back his threat, and I flip him the bird before doing as told. I'd rather not trip and fall on my face on a treadmill because of those things.

"That's three."

He lets go of the collar and then purposefully leans against the wall in front of me, his eyes on my bouncing rack. Damn him. Damn them. The jog does help my legs stretch out and hurt less, but the growing ache in my chest and upper back are quickly overshadowing that relief.

Five minutes pass quickly enough, and then douchebag one grabs my collar and pulls me off the treadmill to a small area clear of equipment. His wings disappear back into the tattoo.

"Mirror me," he snaps.

This, I obey. He leads us through several stretches, telling me at one point to hold them each for ten seconds. So I count slowly in my head. Douchebag two lands nearby and poofs his wings.

"She's at three," Douchebag one says.

"Three? Already?"

"Yes," One snaps.

Two grimaces and takes over showing me stretches so his brother can have his wings back and leave us. One is angry with me, Two isn't. I think. But I'm not sorry. Once the stretches are done, Two leads me back to the treadmill. I glare at the stupid contraption as he gestures to it.

"Now you'll use the preprogrammed workout two. It'll have you run for a minute and then walk for thirty seconds for about twenty minutes."

"Fuck you both," I mouth at the ground.

I consider putting up the same fight I did to his brother. Maybe Two will understand and take pity on me. When I don't step onto the treadmill, he speaks up.

"If you repeat the same mistakes you made with my brother, your tally will double."

What does the tally mean, anyway? I let out an irritated sigh and step up to the treadmill. Fuck them. I start the second workout program, and he leans on the wall exactly where his brother did. Also like his twin, he blatantly stares at my chest. If I could, I'd hold my breasts, but that would kill my balance. And again, I'd rather put up with this stupid pain than fall on my face.

I ignore the twins, even though they switch out every few minutes. I focus on my breathing, the growing ache in my chest and back, and the tempo of my feet on the treadmill. I try to flex my chest, even though the idea was stupid, because I need some type of relief. It does help lessen the bounce, but I can't hold it very long. During the walking periods, I try to catch my breath, but they're so short they're more like mental torture than breaks.

AchingRed
AchingRed
25 Followers
12