The Twin Princes' Cat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what feels like hours but the timer says is only twenty minutes, the workout finally ends. I pant and try to catch my breath, putting a forearm under my breasts to give my back a break. The twin with me grabs my collar and pulls me back to the clear area. The way he pushes me to the ground suggests he's One, but I didn't keep track.

"Do as many pushups until your arms can't hold you up any longer," he orders.

I'm still panting, but I obey and get into girl pushup position. Before I can start, hands grab my ankles and yank back.

"Normal pushups, Sunshine."

I get on my toes with a glare up at him that would usually be covered in hair. I do one, and he verbally corrects my form. The corrected form hurts more and pulls at my stomach, which feels like a pit of hunger twisting around itself by now. He makes me go so low my breasts touch the ground, and my arms are literally shaking by three. I go down for four and can't push myself back up.

"Roll over and do crunches," he orders.

Again, my form is corrected until my body burns with every single movement. I gasp for air, but apparently I'm even doing that wrong, because I'm supposed to let it out as I flex or some shit. The twins switch, and only after I've done thirty crunches and my abs are on fire am I told to switch to something called a "plank" which turns out to be like a stationary pushup. The current twin makes me hold it until I literally fall on my face.

Then I'm pulled up to my feet and told to squat. Form corrected, already tired leg muscles scream in pain, keep going until my legs are shaking so badly I can't stand. Then I'm told to repeat the stretches from earlier. I'm corrected several times.

My entire body aches by the time I'm told I can rest. I sit on the ground, covered in sweat and feeling fragile. I've never been much of an athlete. I tried basketball one year when a set of foster parents insisted I was fat and needed the exercise, and how I feel now reminds me of how I felt after the first week of that. It eventually got better, but these two pushed me way beyond anything the coach made us do. Also, I got to wear clothes at basketball practice.

One of the twins lowers himself to my level, but I keep my face buried in my knees so I can't see him. He pets my sweat-soaked short hair.

"Good girl, Sunshine."

He doesn't seem to care about a response. He wraps his arms around my curled-up body and lifts me into his arms, cooing about how I did so well and worked so hard. I just want them to leave me alone. I stay tense so he doesn't think I'm accepting his touch, and I don't really care where I'm being carried. I'm put down on what feels like tile, and then there are four hands gently prying me open. They pull me to my shaky feet, and then a body presses against my front and my back.

Whatever lethargy I was deluding myself with snaps out of existence when I realize one, very crucial detail. I'm no longer the only one naked. The athletic shorts they wore to the gym-like area are gone. I can feel their dicks. On. My. Skin. Panic hits me, and I fight and claw and elbow and kick and knee, trying to get out.

But I'm pinned. I'm trapped between two sweaty bodies.

"Shhh, Sunshine."

"It's alright."

"We won't hurt you."

"Relax."

Their soft voices somewhat help calm me, but my heart still pounds so hard I can feel it in my chest, and I bet so can they. They kept me pinned between them, barely able to move. I think all I managed to do was kick one in the shin.

The dick pressing against my lower back seems to get bigger, and I completely freeze. The twin behind me chuckles and slips a hand up my stomach and between my breasts to press his palm over my heart.

"We're virgin, and we plan on staying that way, Sunshine."

"You don't need to fear rape from us."

"We'll get a mark right here," the fingers over my heart flex to indicate where "here" is, "during our first time."

"And we are saving that first time for our queen."

"Who we cannot take until after we become king."

"So until you see marks across our eyes, you are safe from anything involving your vagina."

"Or your ass. Mouth and tits, we can't exactly promise to leave alone."

"But we won't force anything like that until you're comfortable with us."

"We promise," they say together.

I nod slowly. I kind of understand. I saw the tattoos over the hearts of most of the other men yesterday, but why would tattoos appear during sex? They do seem sincere, even though both of their erections are pressed against me. They promised, and I really have no choice but to trust that. It's either trust them or continue freaking out.

The twin behind me hums, and the one in front leaves for a moment. I watch him grab a bucket and put it next to our feet, and then he pulls out two sodden rags. He hands one rag to his brother, and then both are caressing the soft cloths over my body.

The cloths are warm, and their hands are gentle. The one behind washes my front, and the one in front washes my back, and their free hands travel all over me. Their fingers do little more than trail across my skin, sometimes bridging gaps to trail over their brother instead before coming back to me. After all the correction and insults of the workout, I find myself relaxing and almost melting into their hold. I shouldn't trust them. I shouldn't be allowing this, but here I am, standing without being held still as one drops to his knees in front of me to clean my legs and the other scrubs gently at my neck, face, and hair.

There aren't any soap suds, and their only wiping me down, but still I feel clean when they're done. At least less sweaty. The one behind puts the rags back, and the one in front hooks a finger in the loop of the collar, tilting my head up. He's smiling fondly down at me, those emerald eyes seeming warmer than usual. But that may be the aroused haze they just put me in talking.

He leans down and captures my lips in his. They slide over mine, the slight moisture from the wipe-down giving it a slippery, sensuous quality that feels so damn good. It's intimate, but at this moment I don't care and respond in kind. He hums, which makes his chest and lips vibrate slightly against me. The second twin presses up behind me again, and a matching hum comes from him. Their tunes match perfectly, and the one I'm kissing moves our lips to the beat.

The lips on mine pull back, and fingers wrap around my chin to pull my head to the side, where another, less saliva covered pair meet mine. There's barely time to breathe between the two. Somehow, even though the angle's different, it feels like the exact same kiss, lips sliding and playing in the same rhythm and deliciousness as the first.

They step back in sync, leaving me feeling cold and oddly bereft. I open my eyes, realizing that they were shut in the process, and get my first real look at one of the twins completely naked. There's a silver dusting of hair from just under his belly-button and down to the base of his cock, but other than that he's hairless, even his legs and arms. I focus on the hair since I'm already blushing from ear tips to collarbones and I'd rather not set myself on fire.

I drop my gaze to the grey, tiled floor. There's an awkward moment of silence, where I can feel their gazes trailing over me from both sides much like their hands did before.

"We'll skip cleaning our wings today," the one behind me says.

"First disposes, second grabs the supplement?"

"Sounds good. I'll go first."

"First" walks from behind me and grabs the bucket, giving a little lick to my shoulder as he leans down next to me. I jump at the unexpected sensation, and he chuckles as he dumps the water into the drain nearby. The other steps forward and takes the collar in hand to pull me out of the room. Once we are out of the tiled room and back into the living room, he pushes on my shoulder, and I settle back onto my hands and knees. He leaves me there and strides over to one of the chairs and just sits there, naked.

The other twin leaves the tiled room without the bucket and then scoops my excrement into some sort of plastic bag before leaving out one of the doors. There are five doors from this room, one that leads to the bedroom, one to the tiled room, one to the exercise room, the one I was dragged in, and the last one that the twin with my litter leaves out of, next to the one leading to the tiled room.

***

A/N: I did not write this story in chapter format. The next one will be a straight continuation of this one.

12