All Comments on 'The Twin Sister Solution'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending was nice though I'm more of a fan of stories that start like your do but continue long after so its not mainly focused on the sex in general but the story itself.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

The first thing I did after finishing the story was go to your bio. I was certain you were female as there is no way a guy could go to such depths in describing nature. To be honest, it was a bit much for me, but that doesn’t mean others won’t enjoy reading how the cool winds fluttered the leaves on the trees, etc. heh. The story was quite enjoyable as reading about what got the three of them to the point they were at the campground was great background. Stories that are mostly moans and groans are not that great. You provide much more and that makes an enjoyable read.

Al

gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Not surprised though cause Late Stage is one of my favorite authors. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is... I assume all 3 of them live together at the end, but do all 3 "have their own rooms?" Does each girl have a room and he moves back and forth or "stays" with Tam? I get that probably most nights all 3 of them are in the same bed, but whats the story they tell someone that asks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like how the ending is left to the reader's imagination on who is pregnant.

An argument can be made for either sister.

It seems like it is a very early ultrasound, so they would not be beginning to show yet.

Tam being insatiable and Vee 'not blaming her' if Vee is pregnant the Tam trying to get knocked up in the symmetry that I see in their relationship. If it is Tam then her hormones ramping up her libido and Vee won't begrudge her sister that out of love.

It will be fun to see if this story continues.

I personally think it's Vee.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

An engaging story, one of those hard to put down once started. Very enjoyable build up for all the characters involved. The profound effect of loosing Dad. The battle of wanting but trying to be honourable from the brother, to the sisters desire being thwarted. And Mum, in the background, knowing something, especially after finding them together that one morning in bed, all be it platonically. Not comfortable but yet in a way being a facilitator by not going on the camping trip. Then the sex, so well written allowing emotions to blossom through it. Finally a cliff hanger ending, there are pros and cons in the narrative for either sister, one is more possessive and horny, the over becoming more curvaceous. More???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well paced and well written. Strong characters and the potential to be extended. Well done|

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story and that it has a happy ending. Sorry, but I couldn't wait for Tam to take her turn with Aidan and had to finish with Vee when she got her wish granted. Kind of strange that Vee wanted her first time to be doggy style, but than I'm not an expert on incestual happenings with twins. Thanks for an entertaining and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great read !!!! Story was actually believable, more please.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Great work. Can’t wait to chapter 2

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 3 years ago

This was nice it made me happy reading it, but now I want a second part to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After months of awful stories in the category, This is blessing. So happy to see a story from you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Titanium' I also want a follow-on these characters have more to say about their lifestyle now , and post the last paragraph. Such a classy story really we!! written .

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I have sent previous comments to numerous authors on this site and also private feedback. However I find I am unable to send feedback now as I appear Tuesday have been blocked for as far as I am concerned no reason whatsoever.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Great story

I do not usually like stories longer than 2-4 pages, but this was an exception.

I wish there were more pages.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Great story - Clearly it'll become a series shortly, right? LOL Well done - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great storyline concept. Well executed. Looking forward to Part II

nerdman009nerdman009almost 3 years ago

This is one of your best works right here can we get a sequel please?!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Excellent hot sexy story and the cliffhanger at the end has me eager for more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a nice and well-written story. All the stuff around the sex was handled well, but I felt that the actual sex scenes weren't as hot as in some other stories, and felt a bit perfunctory. (Though the rating indicates that many other readers don't feel the same.) For future efforts, I would suggest really striving to imbue the sexual encounters with more sensuality and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally a story from one of my fav authors on this site, great to see you back and thankyou this wonderful story, i hope your doing well. Thanks.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

What fantastic story, you are one of my favourite authors, this story shows why.

You must have more in you regarding these three?

You can fill in the missing years, so much to tell. The discussion with mom. Finishing college, getting jobs , moving in together, the ups and downs of life together, the decision to get pregnant.

A prequel so to speak and then a sequel. I don’t know from the story which sister is pregnant or if both of them are, but if only one then the journey to pregnancy for the other.

I’m sure you can think of dramas that can keep us riveted to the story.

Please make this a multi chapter story, it has so much potential to be a legendary tale on this site.

Lastly, thank you for such a great story, you write so well

This scores 5;5 and deserves way more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Love this mix/contrast of dirty taboo and wholesomeness. Much here to learn for other writers.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 3 years ago

So much more to tell.

NoRules69NoRules69almost 3 years ago

Good story, hot. But way too long.

darkmind222darkmind222almost 3 years ago

That was too good, and I was supposed to be working not reading stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you write a bro-sis story, do not mention about other relationships like making out with other guys, old girlfriends/boyfriends... It's a huge turn off. Lost my appetite after reading make out part

Longshnks69Longshnks69almost 3 years ago

Really good story, definitely got into the characters.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

"Anonymous3 days ago

When you write a bro-sis story, do not mention about other relationships like making out with other guys, old girlfriends/boyfriends... It's a huge turn off. Lost my appetite after reading make out part"

Please completely ignore comments like these.

It's embarrassing how someone could be so nit-picky and demanding about something they read for free on the internet.

I've loved your stories for a long time and I also dislike implications of "cheating" from the protagonists love interests as well, but I'm able to grasp the rudimentary fact that it's just a mundane fact of life for someone growing up in the west to fool around a bit at parties, and it's of secondary importance to the plot.

I only wish the story could have more to it. I love your confident intermixing of romance, incest elements. Also love and missed the preg elements from your past work, but hey, happy enough that you're still writing and outputting really enjoyable work.

rock on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this story. The show of love between the brother and his twin sisters. Just curious it's Christmas and mom's coming might there be a new Christmas story how mom say she wants Aiden also and that's her Christmas gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought everything was going really well until the actual sex. Let me get this straight..... He adored his sisters more than anything in the world, they're virgins and he doesn't even spoil them by warming them up by kissing them.... Caressing, and kissing, licking, nibbling them everywhere...... Making them cum or at least so wet that it will help them take his huge penis which is the first they've ever had? Not really going in really slow at first? Not making their or so about their pleasure as much as possible before he just sticks it in there, basically letting go and hopping their obsession will make them come when does....... Not even rubbing their clit? No woman will read this and get turned on.... It's strangely selfish for a brother that loves his sisters more than anything. I'm disappointed.

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismover 2 years agoAuthor

This is actually a really solid point, anonymous. I'll have to look at revising this. I generally prefer to write foreplay of some kind unless both parties are very aroused. I think in my mind they were both very eager and ready, but even so, going slowly is important and so is the affection and teasing in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. If you write more about this threesome it will be interesting to see how you navigate through their lives. Who do you take to the office/picnic party? Does the other one have a baby soon and will it be the same gender? What does a family outing look like? Lots of double takes coming for people who meet them and maybe confusion for those who think they know them but really don’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So beautiful....Aiden is a good brother.

Radomir1Radomir1about 2 years ago

A very hot and romantic story.

Great job.

I'm not sure I need the extra foreplay before having sex with my sisters. They're already ready. Foreplay is to turn on the desire for sex in your head, and already your brain is turning on your body. But the girls had foreplay the whole time the brother agreed to go camping. They are already ready to have more sex than possible.

And I believe there were two of ultrasound photos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a story that cries out for a lusty sequel!

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

Am I the only one that's annoyed when any story is just left hanging ? Conclude it somehow.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 2 years ago

A really good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A follow up to this story would br great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

While the author could make the ultrasound be from either Vee or Tam, the hints imply that it's from Tam.

Re Imonlyhalfnuts's comment, I felt that the story had been fairly well concluded: Mom's accepted the relationship, and one of them's pregnant, making it a full-on "marriage". While LateStageInfernalism didn't say who's pregnant, a) it doesn't really matter, and b) there are enough hints that it's Tam.

aussie98aussie98over 1 year ago

The story is written fairly well.

The biggest issue and it's really a deal breaker is having a child between first degree relatives. The genetic risks and drawbacks of a child conceived between siblings or between parent and child are enormous.

No safe or sane person would risk such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. Entertaining. Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aussie98 takes the story too literal. The story takes place in a fantasy world the Author created for our benefit to enjoy, dream of and savour.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

thats actually not true Aussie98. sure there are risks and obviously siblings shouldnt be fucking let alone having kids but incest babies have just as much a chance of being born "normal" as any other baby as long as neither parent have any genes that would lean towards abnormalities in a baby. You run into birth defects the deeper down the incest path you go though. if you had an incest baby and they gre up and had an incest baby so on and so forth then the issues start to be a big problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing that story with us.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around. This is the best brother/ sisters story on Lit. I just wish it went longer or had a sequel, a look into the future where they have four kids and life is just peachy.

Scores 5/5 easily. You are a very good author.

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

The genetic risks mentioned in some of the comments show a lack of understanding of those risks and steps that can be taken to mitigate them. Genetic testing can look at 274 markers for different genetic issues that can arise. Even in non related couples the same risks exist. If both parents share a marker or markers for genetic disorders, the risk is high that their child will be born with that or those disorders. But both parents have to have the identical markers for a particular disorder for the child to have a high risk of being born with that disorder. If only one has that marker or neither have a particular marker, then the child will not be born with that disorder. For these reasons, I believe, every couple, related or not, should look at being tested for these markers and then decide if having children is really a good idea.

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

Great story.

Some of y'all missed the fact that they did not get pregnant until 5 years later. And would most likely have done the DNA testing for abnormalities.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

It was a better story than I expected it to be it seemed to be well written 1 of them getting pregnant seems to be a bit sudden though it happened 5 years later what I mean by this is there was no talks mentioned about it however it did set up for another chapter to this story but for some reason you didn't write it and ended up leaving this unfinished which is kinda of sad for a story that is well written there also seems to be a lot of readers who has no clear understanding of the genetic risk involved when family has a child together while yes there is a slight risk of the child having abnormalities there is also that same chance when the mother and father is not related it is in actuallaity a very slight chance of that happing the chance is more so if the parents of the child was identical twins who share 100 percent of there DNA but even there it's rare medical studies has shown that it's rare of such abnormalities happing but has shown that it can happen cause it has but it has also happened from non related parents incest is only against the law cause of religion factions within the government some would do well to remember that even in real life outside the fantasy aspect that incest is way more common than it is led to be believed so much so that at least 50 percent of the people has probably been involved in incest with a parent, sibling,aunt,uncle or even cousin and that all agreed to be involved sexual with each other rather it once or still going on don't change the fact it's common and a well known fact that it's being done still to this day that is also why incest rules the erotic stories database on erotica sites such as this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great story though I felt like it ended a little too soon. Just a little bit more, an epilogue, or even a more in-depth part 2 showing their new life and how it went, some of their struggles and milestones, would have been great.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A second chapter would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why couldn't this submission be expanded with a further chapter?

In fact, most of this author's submissions could have benefited with a closing chapter.

Still, damn good, thank you!

lust_lover45lust_lover45about 1 month ago

I loved loved loved this amazing story, it's hands-down one of the best I've read on this site! The characters were well-developed and relatable, and the slow, tense buildup to the explosive sex was very well done. I also think it's fantastic how they had not only attraction but true romantic feelings for each other and agreed to an exclusive relationship instead of just going off and sleeping with every relative and random person in sight like I've seen in some other stories. To me, this story is complete and wonderful as is and doesn't need a sequel since the siblings acknowledged and embraced their love for each other and embarked on what is sure to be a great life together, and there's not much else to be done without ruining the beautiful finale already established. Five stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...