The twink at the cafe, 02

Story Info
Prelude to dinner for the twink and the older man.
792 words
3.9
1.9k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to move both slowly and far too quickly as I finished off my day and begged off some invitations from coworkers. The bookstore's parking lot was full, probably because of the restaurants in the vicinity, so I ended up parking down the street. By the time I got to the manga aisle they were there and idly turning the pages of something called Finder. The cover, I had to admit, looked hot, and then I stopped myself. I don't read manga. Yet I couldn't help but admit I saw what they apparently saw in it.

They glanced up, put the book away, and smiled at me. I melted. They asked if I was ready and when I nodded they asked where we were going for dinner. I told them we were going to a seafood place out at the marina, feeling pleased for a moment that I had anticipated something correctly.

"Good, you learn quickly," they said. I followed them out of the store and then we walked to my car, talking about their job. It was a quick walk, I unlocked the car and went to get in on the driver's side.

However, they stood there, on the passenger side, waiting. I leaned over to open the door, thinking maybe it was still locked.

They only glanced at me and did not move.

A surge shot through my body and cock when I realized what they were doing. I sat back in my seat, then sighed. I got out and walked around the car to open the door for them. Again, there was that smirk.

When I got in on the driver's side, I turned to them. They looked at me smiling, knowing, and then put their left hand on my right thigh.

"Where are we going Daddy?" they asked, all full of innocence and joy, with just a slight gleam in their eye.

I didn't, and couldn't, look at them as their hand rubbed little circles on my thigh. They continued the conversation we were having before we got to the car. I kept myself quiet, focused on the drive but really trying not to focus on their hand, on my reaction to their hand, and why this twink was behaving this way towards me. What have I gotten myself into, I asked myself.

I thought, okay, it's just dinner, have it, get through it, and never go to that cafe again. I will miss the coffee but it's a small price to pay for my sanity and my relationship.

I briefly wondered why I was worried about my relationship with my boyfriend when we arrived at the restaurant. I pulled in and saw we still had a little while until they were sitting people for dinner, so I suggested a walk around the marina.

As we walked, I put my arms behind my back. They gently mocked me for it and, when we passed behind a public shower and changing room, they pulled me off the sidewalk and closer to the building.

"What's wrong?"

I glared at them.

"Are you still pouting about the door? Come on Daddy, relax and have some fun. No one saw us and if they did, they didn't think anything of it."

"I..I..you made me do that, in public. I have a..."

"A boyfriend? A job?" they said. "Yes, you do, and I'm sorry, it was maybe too early to do that, yes, you do have those. Don't worry Daddy, I will make it up to you."

Before I could ask, their lips were on mine with a kiss that seared through me. My arms wrapped around them without me thinking about it as their tongue penetrated my lips. This was a kiss unlike any I had for years.

I felt their cock rubbing against me, frotting, and I felt my response.

Then they broke the kiss and picked up my hand, making a show of looking at my watch.

"Oh look, it's time for dinner Daddy," they took my hand and we walked back to the restaurant. We still had a few minutes, so we sat at the bar. I realized I still didn't actually know their name.

"Cami," they said. "I want you to call me Cami, Daddy."

Our drinks came and Cami stopped me from asking any of the one million questions that arose by babbling what a great drink they were having and that we should come here again sometime just to get drinks.

Our table was ready and Cami walked in front of me to the table, putting a subtle sway to their already hypnotic hips. I knew better than to sit down first, so I let them and then slid into my side of the booth.