The Twink at the Cafe 03

Story Info
What does Cami have in mind?
927 words
4.07
1.3k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter came over to our table quickly. I found myself looking at this person, his floppy hair, the way he focused on Cami, the way he cocked his hips. I was staring at his ass as he left after taking our orders.

Cami rubbed my ankle under the table and told me they had to use the bathroom and that I should keep my phone handy. My head was still spinning from the day as I idly flipped through my emails when I was notified that I had a message.

I opened the app and saw it was from Cami. I opened the message and saw it was a video, so I shielded the phone and watched it. Their ripped denim was sliding down their legs and their cock was surprisingly impressive. After stepping out of the denim, Cami took off a pair of mesh panties and slid those off. The video concluded with Cami pulling the denim back on.

By the time I watched the video, Cami was sitting across from me, their hand holding something. Our food was delivered and as I was bringing mine to my mouth, they stopped me.

"Daddy, I want you to wear these. Go put these on, please"

Cami handed me the mesh panties that featured in the video. I stared. They were mostly black and slightly sheer. I was transfixed that the lingerie I just seen in this video was now in my hand.

"No, Daddy, I want you to take these and go to the same stall I was in and put them on. You can hand me yours when you get back"

I stared at Cami before I sighed and slid out of the booth, these panties in my jacket pocket. I hurried to the bathroom and entered and locked a stall, not entirely understanding why I was doing this. At least intellectually. My cock made it clear why I was doing this as it was standing tall, taller than it had for some time, or so it seemed.

It took a little bit to carefully work them up my legs. I was bigger than Cami and had to be careful to get them into place. They felt odd at first, then I saw how good my cock looked in them. They were black and were slightly opaque over the cock. On me they barely covered my cock, not because I am so big but because they were small.

I carefully folded my boxer briefs to attempt to make them as small as possible in my pocket and walked back to the table. Every step forced the fabric into my hips and ass and skin as I walked. My cock got harder and I was concerned I might start leaking.

At that, some of my sensible side reasserted itself. What was I doing? This is ridiculous. I was about to turn around and head back to the bathroom when I saw Cami sitting at the table with our waiter. They were flirting and laughing.

I was jealous. Why? I was about to turn around and now I moved to the table and sat on the bench. Cami gave me a glance and made a show of exchanging contact info with the waiter. I fumed as they did.

Cami then gave me a bright smile and asked me if I had done it. I mumbled yes. Cami then asked me to prove it. I went bright red and reluctantly reached into my pocket to remove my boxer briefs.

Cami took them from my hand, moving quicker than I anticipated. They put them into their bag and told me I would get them back later, if I was good.

We ate mostly in silence at first, then Cami drew me out and we were talking and flirting and laughing. I almost forgot that I was wearing panties until the waiter came by to take our plates. He looked at me and smirked. I wondered if Cami had told him. He asked if we wanted dessert, but I quickly said we would pass and if he could get the bill, that would be great.

Cami just smirked and nodded to the waiter. They resumed rubbing my ankle until the bill came. I remembered to use my work credit card at least. I looked at Cami after the waiter left, expecting that I would get my boxer briefs back.

"I hope you gave him a big tip, Daddy. I know I'm going to later."

Cami's comment made me forget I was wearing panties for a minute, until we were outside the restaurant heading to my car. Cami interlaced their fingers with mine as we walked silently to the car.

"Cami," I started.

"Ssh Daddy, ssh," they said. "Just enjoy this. You're not my first Daddy but you have potential."

I opened my mouth to say something.

"No, I am talking," Cami said. "You have to go home and back to your life and figure out what you want. What you really want."

We'd reached the car and I unlocked the doors. We got in and I started the car.

Cami's hand reached out after we were buckled in and landed on my thigh. Their fingers danced from my knee to my growing cock, making driving difficult.

"Boyfriend doesn't do this, does he, Daddy? I don't think he ever did nor do I think you ever get this hard with him, do you?

"All it took was some effort and some sexy underwear. I want you to think about that Daddy."