All Comments on 'The Twinkle in Her Eyes'

by Boulderocks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the best stories I have ever read on this site!Please keep them coming!

Be-My-MommyBe-My-Mommyover 19 years ago
That`s a Momma lovin her Son.

EXCELLENT STORY !! PLEASE Give us some more mother and son stories. Please HURRY !!!!!!!!!The Panty Lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Story

WOW, This gave me a bluesteel hard on, I really need to fuck my mother.

wildorn69wildorn69over 13 years ago
Time to go farther!

I loved the story, but you didn't go far enough. The son NEEDS to explode inside his mother, pill or no pill. I hope you will write a Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he wanted to inject his sperm up his mother's womb

This is a fine story of motherfucking from a gifted author who should be writing many more of them. Like any mother, she's excited by the sight of her boy hard in his pants. Like any son, Eric wants to shove that fat 8-incher of his up his mother's twat, where it belongs. It's the most natural thing in the world, a mother in a frenzy over what her son's got bouncing around in his pants, a son lusting for what his mom's got between her legs. Eric loves the scent of his mother's cunt, and he's in awe that that's where he came into the world from. He can't get over it, his own birth canal! His own mother's cunt is the best thing a son can ever see, and it obsesses all boys, they can't wait to get back up inside it, this time with their big stiff prick. Eric's mom is overjoyed that her boy's big balls produce SO much potent cream, she's SO proud of her son's hot young balls. There's no doubt that very soon Eric will be unloading his heavy balls right up his mother's twat, and fucking a baby up her cunt! Eric'll be one proud motherfucker and his mother one happy contented son-fucked mom!

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

Shame Mommy didn't make him cum in her and give her his baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous