The Twins

Story Info
Molly meets her boyfriends twin, but things don't go to plan.
1.7k words
3.97
28k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins

*Disclaimer/trigger warning: this is a fictional story with non-consent scenarios*

Molly had been dating Tyler for almost a year now and it was almost Thanksgiving. Last year when they had first started dating he had told her about his family's tradition of going on a big trip where they would go get a cabin and ski and chat around a huge fireplace for the holidays. This year she was hoping to go with him, but so far she hadn't met anyone in his family; so when Tyler had asked her to go to a backyard bbq with his identical twin brother this weekend she had gotten excited thinking that this was a test of sorts to begin those introductions before the trip.

Tyler had been dropping hints the past few weeks, and had mentioned several times in the past that it was really important for him that his significant other get along with his twin. Apparently one of his exes hadn't gotten along with him and Tyler made it clear that he would always choose family over a relationship. Family was important to him, it was one of the things she loved about him. It would make him a great father someday.

Tyler picked Molly up at 3p that weekend so they could run to the store to get beer and chips and such to take to the BBQ, his twin, Colton was working on the steaks. Tyler had told her a little bit about Colton, she knew they were identical, both very tall, green eyed and long blonde hair reminiscent of Thor, but with a bit more curl to it. She knew they went to the gym together every morning way before she woke up, so she assumed Colton was as jacked as Tyler. Working out and eating clean seemed to be their shared passion in life. Tyler was a pretty outdoorsy guy, into lots of camping, backpacking, hiking, skiing, scuba diving, etc. She had seen pictures of the two of them doing all of these things together, so she assumed Colton was also pretty outdoorsy. Tyler however claimed to be the more outgoing twin, he worked in sales and was charming, and he told her Colton worked in pharmaceuticals and was basically a scientist. Tyler had told her Colton was more reserved and quieter than he was, but Tyler was a nonstop talker though, so basically everyone was quieter than he was because they couldn't get a word in edgewise.

When they arrived at Colton's house Molly was surprised to find it similar to Tyler's place, they had the same ultra modern and minimalist taste in furniture, and of course both just had to have huge patios with lots of outdoor living space. Colton led them around the entryway and kitchen, put the beer in the refrigerator, and then showed them around the corner to a dining room that led out to a huge patio with a big smoker and fire pit going. She had seen enough pictures to expect Colton to look like Tyler, but the voice, the hand gestures, the way he smiled... they were truly identical. It was a bit jarring.

As with pretty much every social situation Tyler did all the talking and no one else got much of a word in, so she didn't get much of a chance to ask Colton any questions about himself. Colton didn't seem to mind though, and he would occasionally look over at her and smile when Tyler was off on his soapbox. So far it seemed to be going well.

The twins were side by side at the smoker, peeling foil and debating on if the meat was fully done or not when Tyler looked back at her and asked if she could go grab the meat thermometer from the kitchen, she of course agreed and headed back inside. She glanced around the kitchen counters but was dismayed to see that it wasn't sitting out anywhere and realized she was going to have to dig in Colton's drawers for it. She sighed and shot Tyler a quick text asking if he knew where it was, and decided to get herself another beer while she waited for him to reply. Just when she was about to give up and start digging, he popped into the kitchen, startling her. He laughed as she said "I'm glad you came, I really didn't want to have to dig around your brother's cabinets to find the meat thermometer." He grabbed it from a drawer, set it on the counter and then grabbed her around the waist kissing the back of her neck.

She smiled up at him and he smiled back, and then let his hand slide up her leg and under her skirt. "Tyler! Your brother is right outside" she scolded. He just grinned wider and then pushed her up against the cabinet and unzipped his jeans. She was always interested in sex, but couldn't believe he would go for it in his brother's kitchen. He was great in bed, sensual, generous with the foreplay and had stamina for days but had never been overly adventurous. She wasn't even sure he could pull off a quickie given how long they usually went at it in bed.

"My brother won't come looking for me" said Tyler as he pushed her further forward over the counter so he could press himself against her. A silent alarm went off in her head - this was so unlike him, he wasn't rough or into exhibitionism, and he always called his brother "Colt" not "my brother". He was lining himself up and getting ready to thrust in when she started to push him back, he grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back making her absolutely certain this was Colton not Tyler.

"Colton, what are you doing" she asked? He laughed again instead of answering her, and without any sort of warm up or warning, forced himself in hard. She couldn't help but cry out a little bit, was he really about to force himself on her? Sure enough he began sliding in and out of her. "Stop, how could you do this to Ty" she asked?

"Ty and I have always shared everything" he replied.

"I'm sure that didn't extend to his girlfriends" she said, but he ignored her as he began to pound away roughly. She gave up talking as her hips slammed into the edge of the counter hurting a bit. Like his brother he was well endowed so when he was being rough, it hurt a bit.

She tried to pretend it wasn't happening, but the painful stretching between her legs and counter slamming into her hip bones over and over again was hard to ignore. "You feel sooooo good babygirl, I can see why Ty likes you" said Colton. "Babygirl" was Tyler's nickname for her and she didn't appreciate Colton using it.

"Don't call me that" she said.

"Ok slut, so long as you keep taking it jussst like that," he replied as he slammed into her again. She heard him groan the way Tyler did and could tell he was getting close to finishing then, mercifully he didn't seem to have the stamina his brother did.

Suddenly she realized that if he was going to cum he needed to pull out like now, she wasn't on the pill and Tyler always used condoms, but Colton hadn't. "You need to pull out Colton, don't cum in me" she choked out between rough thrusts.

"Why, the baby would look just like Tyler, no one would ever know the difference" he said.

"Please don't, please just get off me" she cried out, but he ignored her as he groaned again and she could feel him spasming inside her.

"Fuck that was good little slut" he said.

She expected him to let her go now, and she wasn't sure what he next move would be, run, tell Tyler, call the police? Tyler would be so disappointed - he had wanted them to get along so much. Would he even believe her, she suddenly remembered the story about one of his exes not getting along with Colton, no wonder, he was a monster.

She wiggled but Colton didn't let her up, in fact he seemed to be still thrusting very very slowly. Almost like... but surely he wouldn't try to go again.. not with Tyler just outside. "I know I shouldn't but it feels so good little slut, I just wanted one quickie so Ty and I could share like we always have, but I want more now, that tight little pussy is addicting."

She could feel him getting hard again, stretching her and she could also tell she was already getting sore. He was much rougher with her than his brother, something that she hated that she knew now.

"Please stop, Tyler won't stay out there forever, he'll come in and catch us, you have to stop" she tried, but it was no use. He was fully thrusting again now, for who knows how long.

"Don't worry little slut, he won't be mad that you're enjoying it, don't pretend you're not, you've been fucking a cock identical to this one for a year now so I know you love it." She was too shocked to even formulate a reply, he actually thought she was enjoying this.

She tried again to block out the pain from her bruised hips being pounded into the counter and Colton's dick ramming all the way into her cervix, stretching her to the point that her hips felt locked into place. Colton was squeezing her wrists so hard she knew she would have bruises the next day, and how was she going to explain that to Tyler? She heard Colton groan and cum again. This time, he let her go. She had been in too much pain to come up with a plan.

She wanted to run to the bathroom and lock herself in, but that would mean running towards Colton vs. away. She couldn't go back out to the patio where Tyler was though, she had to clean herself up first. She could feel his brother's cum running down her legs and her face burned with shame. Colton grinned and came towards her again, she flinched and tried to back away, but he caught her around the waist and kissed her cheek before stepping away. "That was a lot of fun slut, I hope Ty brings you to the family ski trip this year" he said and then walked past her back out to the patio.