The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, no problem, you're doing a great job, girls. I'm just gonna jump in the shower, I'll be right back. And listen, if you want something to eat or drink, help yourselves," he said, and walked away from them again; this time, a bit more confused and a bit guilty from his dirty thoughts about the girl from next door.

He had a nice, long, luxurious shower. It had been a while since he felt like this, yes, he had cheated many times, and in his line of work, the models were all so fucking sexy and willing... Well, most of them were, he was always the most well-known model wherever he worked.

Stepping out of the shower, Jason toweled himself off and admired his own figure in the mirror. He was no bodybuilder, but he kept in good shape for his forty-two-year-old body and was proud of his appearance. His abs were toned, his penis dangled peacefully, and he felt his just-toweled hair had a sexy messiness to it.

He shook the last of the water off his body and waddled to the front-facing window to peek out at the driveway and the road just outside. He lifted his hands in the air, proudly displaying himself to the empty front yard and street. He wasn't sure what to do, but he liked the feeling of being buck naked in his house. He felt adventurous, and somehow a bit important. He tried to do some jumping jacks, but his penis flew up and thwacked his stomach, then flew down and thwacked his balls. Jumping jacks, he realized, were definitely invented after underwear.

He slipped on some shorts and a T-shirt and intended to walk down to the girls again.

After some internal deliberation, he decided to go for it.

He took the T-shirt off and went back to the kitchen in just his shorts, after all, the girls had said that it was hot. He plopped himself down on the kitchen island and ate a granola bar.

The girls kept cleaning the kitchen as well as they could. They sprayed some cleaner on the countertops and wiped them down like they'd seen Mom do so many times. That was the extent of their cleaning skills.

Jason Ericsson casually watched them as he ate. It seemed like that's what they wanted him to do, as they kept giving him coy smiles.

Jason continued to survey Julie lower, to see a very narrow and taut waist gently curve into her perfectly proportioned ass. It was both fun and sexy at the same time. Jason's heart skipped a beat imagining her naked, cleaning his house naked.

"So, what are you girls up to these days?"

"Julie, wants you to jack off for us!" Emma blurted out, not really thinking about the consequences.

"Uh? Jeez, I didn't say anything like that!" Julie protested, a bit hurt, 'cause it was reality her 'twin' sister who wanted to watch him.

"Well, you did, too!" Emma snapped.

Mr. Ericsson just sat quietly, with his mouth open and eyes in shock. His overly active cock had leaped in his tight shorts. His body trembled.

"What?"

"Julie wants it..." Emma barked.

"I don't, either!" Julie barked back.

"You girls are too young to be goin' around doin' this!" he scolded them, as his cock grew inside his shorts, and it was becoming more obvious by the second.

"But... Mr. Ericsson..." Julie pleaded, and gasped as his big hard-on wobbled in his shorts.

"Awww, Mr. Ericsson, we just thought it would be fun and stuff," Emma said.

Jason Ericsson smiled at Julie. "I will, if you will."

"Huh?"

"I will, if you will," he repeated, as he stripped his shorts down. His prick snapped up and waved at the girls. He had a handsome cock; when erect, it was a full eight inches of bristling prick, but right then, fairly limp and only four inches long.

"Gaaawd!" Emma cried, at the sight of her famous-neighbor's cock.

Jason wasn't a bit bashful, in fact, he was proud of his big, handsome prick, and if the truth be known to the girls, he had more than once thought about little Julie while he masturbated. He had even watched her masturbate in her bedroom several times. Using his telescope.

Julie was flabbergasted. There stood Mr. Ericsson. Naked. With a big hard-on. He was soooo good looking!

"Aren't you girls gonna take your panties down?" Mr. Ericsson asked, smiling wickedly.

"We never said we'd do that," Emma protested.

Mr. Ericsson walked to Julie. His cock was inches away from her. He looked into her pretty young face. "How 'bout you, Julie? You gonna take your panties down?" he whispered.

Little Julie was shaking, trembling all over. Her heart thumped. "Ah ... I ..." she muttered.

Jason grabbed his prick. His hand squeezed. He pumped slowly, lewdly, still looking into Julie's eyes. She glanced down. Her tiny mouth dropped open, her pink lips wet. Her eyes sparkled widely at the sight of Jason playing with his prick.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Julie?" he whispered.

"Well, Mr. Ericsson... I... Emma said she'd seen you do it," Julie blurted.

"Listen, no more Mr. Ericsson. I think we've outgrown that haven't we? It's just Jason. An old Mr. Ericsson wouldn't be standing here. That would be perverted. And I've seen you in your bedroom, Julie. Many times," Jason said, and pointed to the telescope by the window, pointing towards their house.

"And... I've seen you..." Emma blurted out.

Jason smiled. "Mmmmmm, I didn't think you..."

"Well, I did, I caught you," Emma interrupted.

He stroked his cock as he stood before the girls. "Pull your panties down," Jason said.

"No!" Emma scolded.

"Why?"

"We're not, that's all!" Emma replied.

"Julie?" Jason asked, looking back at Julie's pretty face.

"Let's show him," Julie said, toying with her white panties, thumbing the elastic top.

"Uhu," Emma mumbled.

"Let's."

"Gawd, Julie... we can't!"

"Well, I'll take my panties down, Jason," Julie said, stripping her white undies down her dark thighs, revealing her thick cunt-bush, curly coils of black pubic hair, a copious carpet for such a lovely nymphet.

"Mmmmm!" Jason licked his lips. He stuck his hand out and felt Julie's pussy, rubbing the black patch.

"Jeeez, you guys!" Emma mumbled, watching her famous neighbor play with her sister's pussy, watching his other hand stroking his big cock.

"Ah, oooff!" Julie gasped hotly, looking down at Jason's hand, then up into his gorgeous face.

Jason's prick looked like a freshly peeled banana—long, smooth, stiff, delicious. He rubbed Julie's snatch with one hand and jerked his hard with his other hand.

"You guys stop that!" Emma exclaimed. She was an angry darling in her sexy, dark-blue panties and bra, her pouty little lips curled, her flashing blue eyes twinkling, and her long blonde hair swaying.

"Mmmmm!" Jason mumbled, feeling the warmth of Julie's virgin pussy with the tips of his itchy fingers.

"You guys stop... we..." Emma snapped.

"What?" He smiled.

"You know."

"No, I don't. What?"

"What you're doin' there."

"Where?"

"Between Julie's legs."

"Julie doesn't mind, do you?" Jason said, looking at Julie's lovely face.

"No, no!" Julie panted, tingling all over with excitement and erotic delight.

"See, Julie doesn't care. She likes this," Jason said, slipping a finger into her pink hole, which had tempted him so much.

Julie's cunt-lips tightened on his knuckle, sucking his finger into her pussy. He fingered her pussy while he jerked his cock. He looked good, humped over, pounding his prick with a fast stroke, while his left arm was extended, his finger screwing Julie's pussy.

Julie stared at his hand action.

Emma was enthralled. She gasped. "Jeeeeez, you guys!"

Julie stood with her white panties pulled down to her knees, and her mouth hung open as she breathed hotly.

Jason was hot. His pumping became frantic. He stumbled back and plopped down on the edge of the sofa. He sat hunched over as he beat his meat, looking up at the pretty misses who stood in front of him.

"Shit!" Julie gasped. She was fascinated with Jason's jerking-off action. His handsome older face was wrinkled with pleasure and passion. Julie stood with her panties down, her sweet cunt swollen from his finger's venture.

Emma just stared, and looked like a wet-dreamer's delight in her tight blue bra.

Again, the contrast between Julie's tanned-brown skin and the paler skin of her bikini area looked amazingly sexy, where her untanned skin was interrupted by a nicely trimmed strip of shimmering, dark-black pubic hair.

"Ah ... I ..." she muttered.

"Go ahead. Put your hand on it."

The dark hair on Jason's legs grew thicker between his thighs, and it drew a line up his belly. Julie stared at his hard cock, and the wrinkled, reddish-brown ball sack dangling down, with a smattering of wiry hairs.

Her hand hovered over his cock for a second, and then she touched her first cock, hesitantly at first. Her warm hand rested carefully on Jason's warm cock. It was so soft.

"It's so warm..." she said, "... so tender and harmless. It feels like a newborn puppy." Then Julie grasped it around the base with her tiny black hand; there was still a sizable amount of cock flesh, showing above her hand. She held on firmly, while she pushed once more into the stretch.

"Stroke it," Jason said.

"Yes, sir," she answered.

With some gentle squeezes, his skin was loose, the flesh soft and pliable, and his cock twitched and throbbed at her touch.

"Ooh!" she said, surprised at how his cock had moved in response to her touch and her words.

"Put your hand around it," Jason instructed her.

"Yes, sir."

"Seriously, is this the first time you touch a man's cock?"

"How does it feel, Jules?" Emma asked her sister.

"Yes sir, it is... Emma, it's really hard and hot, too; I can feel his heartbeat in it." Her dark hands were so small and delicate that her fingers barely reached around his thick white shaft.

Suddenly, without any movement, his cock throbbed. She held on for a moment, then, eyes wide, released it and watched.

"It's so big!" she gasped. "My hand can barely fit!" She reached forward with her other hand and cupped his balls, feeling the texture of his scrotum. "It's so beautiful!" She'd felt it throb in her tiny hand, it wobbled, and the skin became more taut, then tight.

Then, just as she reached out her hand again, it gave one quiet stretch, and it responded with another twitch. His impressive cock, proud, hard, standing straight, stretching from his hairy groin to his hairy belly button. It was the angry weapon of a sleeping stranger, that emerged from its cocoon.

Julie wasn't sure what she was thinking, as she gave the hard cock a dreamy stroke, sliding her fist up and down. She stared at the thick ridge that ran from tip to ball. Kneeling, she grasped it gently, well, it was like she still wasn't sure about this. She watched as she carefully pulled down the roll of skin ringing its tip, and Jason's purple-red cock-head peeked out. It looked like an alien.

"Is this what I'm supposed to do?" she asked.

Jason raised her head and captured Julie's lips with his. His hand snaked around her neck to pull her tightly into the kiss.

Julie's lush full lips met his and sealed his mouth, her tongue slipped into his mouth playing with it, as she kissed his. It wasn't the first man, well actually it was, but it wasn't the first time she kissed someone of the opposite sex.

She broke away, her hair hanging down, tickling Jason's face, a thread of saliva still connecting their lips. Julie was dreamily stroking her two hands up and down his cock.

"Do you like to stroke my cock?"

"Yes." Julie started to jack Jason's hard cock, as she looked, gawked at Emma, at her juicy lips, the long blonde hair, her smooth, baby-like skin, and her innocent-looking face. Then she glanced down at her own soaked cunt, as she pumped his cock hotly.

"Gaaawd, she's really goin'!" Emma whispered.

"Oooooh!" Julie gasped, in a hot rush of breath.

"Jerk on it, Julie!" Emma blurted.

Julie was surprised by her sister's outburst, but she picked up the cue.

"Yeah, go on, baby girl, jerk my cock hard!"

Julie soon jerked his cock like a champion. He was hunched over farther, his back arched, as Julie pounded his cock wildly.

"Shit!" Julie exclaimed.

"Go, go, girl!"

"Go as fast as you can, Julie!" Emma cried.

"I am!" she gulped. Julie started diddling her pussy.

Emma stuck her hand in a deep-dunk down into her white panties.

Julie looked as if she was chopping his cock, her hand and his cock-stalk blurring in a slurping, jerking motion.

Slursh, slursh, slursh. The slurpy sound filled the room.

"Ah, gaaawd," Julie sobbed.

"Faster, Julie. Jerk faster!" Emma screamed.

"I'm goin' fast as I can!" she panted, pumping furiously at the Swedish model. He gawked as the Brazilian goddess jerked him hard. Both girls were hot and horny, their cunts wet and goopy, their fingers busy doing business.

"Ah! Ahhhhh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ohhhhhhh!" Jason yelled. Then he squirted off.

"Oh, shit!" Julie yelped.

"Go! Julie! Oh, wow!" Emma squealed joyously.

Jason shot his wad. His big cock spewed thick gobs of cum that spiraled into the air and came down with slushy splats on his thighs.

Emma stiffened.

"Ah, gaaaaawd!" she hollered, as she came beautifully, her hand knuckling out her little panties as she was overwhelmed by erotic delight.

Julie came as well. "Sshhhhh-eewwwww! Shit!" Pleasure spread through her, as she climaxed, watching Jason Ericsson squirt off. Julie kept fucking her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jason kept spewing his load, as Julie jerked him furiously, until she finally pumped his cock dry, and he sat heaving, trying to catch his breath. Her hand was soaked with cum.

"Whew!" he gasped.

"Ooooooh, Jason!" Emma whispered.

"Wow!" Julie withdrew her slippery, dripping-wet fingers from her cunt.

"Come here, Emma," Jason said.

Emma looked at Julie, then back at Jason, then she went to the bed and sat beside the handsome neighbor. He slipped an arm around Emma's waist, pulled her to his rigid body, and kissed her hard and hot on her precious young lips. His hand slid up her thigh until he placed his hand on hers. He lifted Emma's fingers lightly, then guided her hand to his cock, which was still semi-hard.

Emma clutched the stalk, feeling for the first time in her young life, the thrill of holding a hot, throbbing prick. She squeezed her fingers around the pulsing cock.

"Oh... Gaaaawd," Emma said, taking her hand away.

Jason just smiled as he watched her face, turned to Julie, and started kissing her as he lifted her tits out of her white bra. He moved down and kissed her hard little nipples, then he sucked her tits.

"Awwwww, jeeeez!" Julie whispered.

Jason's hand rubbed Julie's pussy. She clutched his prick. He sucked her tits. Emma stood over them, her mouth hanging open, her panties sopping wet from her orgasm.

Jason let up on the tit-sucking, then he whispered to Julie, "Kiss it for me."

"Huh?"

"Kiss it."

"Your peter?" Julie whispered.

"Yes," he said, and placed her dark hand on his semi-hard cock.

She looked at his handsome face. Jason Ericsson was the most famous person in their town and he had kissed her, was feeling her up, she'd just jerk him off, and then, he wanted her to suck it.

Julie's mind whirled. She looked at Emma, still with her hand inside her panties, and then down at Jason's big cock.

The helmet-head was beet-red, covered with white, sticky cream. His prick throbbed against her fingers. His big prick felt good in her hand, so hard, so smooth.

"Put your mouth on it," Jason told Julie, in a low, throaty voice.

Julie's hand was slowly moving up and down his hardening shaft, then spitting on it, using his cum and her spit to moisten the thick cock, as her other hand was caressing his balls. Seeing his glorious cock in front of her drove her crazy.

"Okay," Julie said. She bent over, puckered her pink lips, and passionately kissed the tip of Jason's prick.

"Oh, shit, you guys!" Emma howled.

Julie kissed his cock, as Emma sucked in a big gulp of air. Jason set his hands back behind him, arms straight, and watched Julie kiss his cock.

"Suck it," he whispered.

"Julie, suck it!"

Julie licked out, swiped her tongue over the top of Jason's cock. "I—I don't know how," she said, glancing up at him.

"Suck... ah... suck it like a popsicle," he instructed.

Julie glanced at Emma, whose mouth was gaped, her eyes wide, a look of anticipation on her face.

Julie went down on Jason. Her mouth opened and she sealed her lips around the top of his prick and started to suck. Her sweet cheeks caved in, and her mouth was fish-locked on his magnificent cock.

"Ah, Julie!" Jason huffed. "Ohhhhhhh, yeaaah! Oh, God! God! Ohhhhhh!"

Emma looked at the handsome man's face. She saw a mask of pure pleasure. She'd never seen that kind of expression on any boy or man before. It was strangely exciting, definitely thrilling, very enigmatic.

"She's suckin' his cock!" Emma panted, blurting out the words in disbelief.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Yes! Julie's suckin' my prick!"

"Gaaawd, Julie." Emma gulped.

Julie sucked. She glanced up at Jason and saw the same expression of pleasure that Emma was looking at. She bobbed up and down. Her lips were beautifully sealed on Jason's growing erection.

"Gawd, you guys, I didn't know you were gonna do this!" Emma ventured, watching intently, as Julie slurped her neighbor's bold prick.

Jason beckoned to Emma and patted the bed beside him. She was drawn like a magnet to him. She sat down. He slipped his arm around her waist, pulled her over, and kissed her, his lips warm and tender on his other neighbor's fabulous young mouth.

Julie looked up and saw them kissing. She sucked harder on his cock.

Jason's arm snaked all the way around Emma's tiny waist. He hooked his hand down into her pussy, then slid a hot paw down into her panties as he kissed her.

Emma, all five foot three inches of her compact, fantastic young body, sat like a doll in his embrace. His finger felt so good in her cunt. She pulled away from the kiss, gasping.

Jason smiled. "You should learn how to suck, too."

"Jeez, Jason!" Emma whimpered, looking between her legs at Jason's hand down in her panties. "Gawd, Jason, you're in my panties!"

Julie looked up again, and saw the action, then she bobbed faster, her ponytail swinging, her lips auctioning his slick dick.

It was heaven for Jason. He reached down with his free hand, grabbed Julie's hair, and pulled gently. Julie's lips slid like a wet rubber up his cock, until they brushed against the bulging head of his prick, then she was off. She still had his prick in her hand. She stared at the bright-red head, the bubbling and foaming of the goo that spilled out.

"Emma's gonna do it," Jason said.

"Do what?" Emma asked quickly.

"Suck my prick."

"No, I'm not!"

"Go ahead, Emma. It's fun," Julie said.

"No!"

"Come on, you're old enough, I mean you are eighteen, aren't ya?"

"Yes, but!"

Jason pulled his hand out of Emma's panties and pushed her head toward his wobbling cock.

"Uhu!" Emma mumbled, but soon her lips touched the top of his cock.

He humped upward and spiked his hard offering into Emma's mouth, her lips closed around his hard prick.

"Oh, h yeaaah! Oh, fuck, girl!" Jason cried, happily.

Emma's thick, pouty lips were like a circle of squirting strawberries as they sloshed around his giant model-cock.

She looked up. Jason looked down. Their eyes met.

Emma sucked and Jason's mouth came unhinged. His chin dipped. His face was a mask of ecstatic delight.

"Awwww, Emma!" he whispered, lovingly.

His left arm snookered around Julie. He slipped his hand down into her pussy and started fingerfucking her slurping sweetness.

Julie spread her legs and wiggled in beside him. She watched Emma bend over his prick, watched Emma suck and suck and suck on his big fuck-stick. Julie had never felt this hot, or this full of erotic pleasure. She thought she might melt with delight; at least, she hoped she would.