The Twins: Bonfire

Story Info
My adventures with the Twins continue.
13.2k words
4.73
15.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Twins: Bonfire

Note: This story is a continuation of Twin Conundrum which it may be worth reading first.

It had been a long, busy year of college, but despite the tedious hours of lectures and some fun nights out with buddies or girlfriends, my mind often drifted back to my hike last summer with the twins. That experience had made a lasting impression on me. We sort of kept in contact. They would send me messages sometimes, never much on details, but just to let me know they hadn't completely forgotten me.

At Christmas, they had sent me a great pic in matching sexy elf costumes. They had posed either side of a Christmas tree, exposing their great little naked butts while smiling back over their shoulders towards the camera. I loved that pic and every time I looked it; I was reminded how much I wanted back inside their hot, little backsides. At this point I was also completely fine with Cally being trans. She turned me on as much as her sister.

In mid-April I got a text asking if I wanted to meet up with them again in June for a different kind of camping. They wouldn't give me any details but promised I would enjoy it. What's a guy to say? Of course, I was up for it and replied that I couldn't wait. They did ask me to get a sexual health test and bring a certificate, but I figured since we had never used condoms, that wasn't unreasonable.

We had arranged to meet at a trail head in the mountains where there was a long stay car park. I was told to bring my rucksack but go light on the hardcore trail gear as this was going to be more casual camping than hiking. I was told to leave my tent at home as they had that sorted. The twins refused to answer any more questions, and so here I was, sitting on the tail gate of my old pick up, waiting in the morning sunshine.

About an hour later an older Chevy Bronco pulled into the parking area and rolled up next to me. Sure enough it was the twins. In seconds Cally was out of the passenger seat and throwing herself at me for a tight hug and a kiss. Sam came around from the drivers' side for the same.

"Mmm...," said Cally slyly, "You look as hot as last summer."

"Definitely," nodded Sam with her own wicked grin.

The twins looked pretty much as I remembered. Both petite, shortish brunette hair and slim, coltish bodies. Not identical, but pretty close. Man, I had missed them!

There was apparently no time for chit chat and the girls asked me to toss my ruck in the back and jump in front with them. The Bronco had an old-style front bench seat, so we could all sit together. Sam drove again, with Cally in the middle and I got the passenger side.

As we pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the highway, I asked, "So, what's the plan ladies?"

The girls shared a glance before Sam replied. "Have you ever heard of Burning Man?" she asked.

"Sure, a big artsy thing down in Nevada. But that isn't on now unless I missed something....and I hope we aren't driving that far."

Cally laughed, a very pretty sound. "No, that's not where we're headed. But when Burning Man started to get super popular and really crowded, it also got a bit...corporate," she explained. "We used to go, but now it isn't as much fun."

"So, a group we know who used to go to Burning Man decided to start their own, smaller, more exclusive event," added Sam.

"That's where we are headed?" I asked.

"Yep," Cally answered. "It doesn't really have a name, although most of us just call it Bonfire. You'll know why after this weekend."

"When we met you last summer, we were just coming from the last one," added Sam, who glanced at me with a strangely mischievous look.

As we drove, Cally very casually ran her hand over my thigh and then onto my groin. Beneath my canvas hiking shorts, my cock began to stiffen immediately. Other than that, we just chatted, and I was amazed at how comfortable I already felt being back with them. Whatever the weekend held in store, I knew there was going to be some great sex and I am all over that!

It turned out the place we were headed was pretty close. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but was a bit surprised when we just turned off onto a narrow gravel road, marked only with a small 'Private' sign on a post. No other markings. A hundred meters or so up the road we came to a gate. A big burly guy with a massive beard strode over from under a sunshade where he had been sitting. He looked a bit intimidating as he came toward us, not that I was worried or anything, but as he got close his wide smile and friendly eyes kind of ruined the tough guy image.

"Welcome," he boomed with a laugh. "Password?"

Sam, through her open window, replied, "By the fire."

The bearded hulk gave a great, wide cheerful smile again, bowed, and said mock formally, "You may enter!" Turning, he walked back and raised the barrier and with a friendly wave ushered us through.

We drove up the gravel road for a couple of minutes to a wide, green grass field filled with about fifty cars and SUVs. Some were pretty fancy and I could count a couple dozen Porsche's, Audi's and Tesla's. Mixed in were old SUV's like ours, some classic cars and even a couple of older VW campers. It seemed an odd bunch to be at a campsite, but if this was like Burning Man, it would attract the rich and famous as well as the hippies and millenials, so maybe not that strange. We parked up and grabbed our rucksacks out of the truck.

Pretty much the same as last year, the girls both wore cut off shorts, tees and their hiking boots. Both had their hair back in ponytails and minimal make up. But they both looked gorgeous to me. Especially those small, little butts...mmm. Sorry, getting side-tracked there for a moment.

We walked into the forest along a well cleared trail through the trees. As we went there were small hanging sculptures scattered along the sides, stones painted in all sorts of colours, ribbons tied around branches or tree trunks and it all had a kind of hippy, warm vibe. We came out of the forest to find a small open valley before us. Brightly coloured tents and awnings surrounded the base of the valley and in the center was a massive firepit. At the far side, a wide river bend gave the valley a shoreline with what looked like a sandy beach. Scattered throughout the valley were people wandering here and there, many visiting the tents which seemed like some sort of shops or stands selling something.

From here it certainly didn't look much like Burning Man...more renfair-ish. But there were some similar sights. Virtually every woman I could see was runway model gorgeous and dressed, if you could call it that, in the most artsy and minimalistic clothes. Over by the beach there were a few bikinis, but I could see a lot of fit, naked bodies as well. The guys I could see ranged from super gym buff to slimmer, more geeky guys but everyone looked pretty cool.

"Welcome to Bonfire," Cally announced and spun around on the spot in happiness. Taking my hand, she asked, "You like?"

All I could do was nod and say, "Looks great!"

"Come on, let's go find our tent. We'll show you around later," Sam laughed and turned off to the left.

We walked down another path and between the trees spotted every manner of tent from medieval looking arrangements with gaudy colours, to tipis of every size and even some big, safari-style ridge tents. Again, the people I saw wandering around were naked or nearly so, and were all young, fit and gorgeous. I could feel a rise in my shorts already.

Coming up to a pair of large, rounded yurts, I could hear grunting and panting from within. The girls both giggled and moved quietly up to the first yurt and gazed into the opening, which maybe surprisingly, had the flap thrown wide open. Sam motioned me to sneak up for a look as well. Leaning over so I could just see inside, I saw a very thin girl on all fours with her eyes tightly shut and mouth open in a rounded 'O.' Her short hair was platinum white and she had on strange make-up...kind of a Daryl Hannah in Bladerunner effect with her eyes all blacked out.

She was naked except for a loincloth sort of thing. Behind her, an older guy, maybe mid-40s, with a neatly trimmed beard and hairy chest was pounding away. His eyes were closed as well, but he must have sensed us and glanced up.

"Hey Sam, Cally!" he called out, not missing a stroke. "And you must be Steve," he continued, leaning down a bit to see me behind the girls. He had a wide smile and seemed just fine with us watching him bonk his young lady friend. The girl opened her eyes in a nice, glassy smile, also not bothered in the slightest by our presence.

The girls both slid into the tent and took turns kissing the girl on all fours and the man behind. I felt best to stick with a friendly wave from the doorway.

"Go drop your gear while I finish up with Jilly here," the man said.

As Sam and Cally moved out of the yurt past me, the girl with the strange make up gave me a wink, before closing her eyes once more as her lover picked up his pace and started slamming harder into her backside. Just as I was pulling back, something struck me. The girl had a completely flat chest...no breasts at all. But my attention only lingered on that part of her body for a moment as my eyes were drawn to a little tent in the front of the loin cloth bouncing against the fabric in time with her partner's thrusts.

Standing and turning to follow the twins, I realized that 'Jilly' was another trans, or maybe a very feminine gay boy...or something. I smiled a little bit then, both at recognizing it didn't bother me in the slightest and noticing the tent in my own shorts that had now fully formed after witnessing that little scene.

Following the girls in to the second yurt I had to laugh. The rounded tent was easily tall enough to stand up in and walk around. The floor was covered with brightly woven rugs and there were pillows everywhere...big, small, long rounded ones, rimmed with tassels or covered in fur. Against the far wall was an enormous bed. I guessed it was a big inflatable mattress, but it was covered in throws and more pillows, so was hard to tell.

I must have stood there long enough for the girls to notice. They had both thrown down their rucksacks and were looking back at me with evil grins.

"I believe our Steve is a bit in shock," Cally said to her sister with that teasing grin.

"Definitely," Sam agreed with a giggle.

"Dibs!" Cally called and laughed.

Sam gave her sister a quick, dirty look and then shrugged. "Okay, I gotta pee anyway, so you have until I get back!"

"Deal!" Cally said, grabbing her tight t-shirt and pulling it over her head revealing those small, firm breasts. She immediately, reached down and undid her hiking boots and kicked them off along with her socks. As she undid the top of her shorts, she looked at me, just standing there with no clue.

"Well, get you kit off Steve! I need that dick of yours now!" With that she shrugged out of her shorts and panties revealing that tiny cock I remembered so well. It looked sort of hard but could still not have been more than a couple of inches long and really thin. Not much bigger than one of my fingers. Turning without any hint of embarrassment, she pranced naked over to her rucksack, pulling a tube of lube from a side pocket.

It suddenly dawned on me what was happening...I have mentioned before I can be a bit slow. With no more need for encouragement, I dropped my ruck and started peeling off my own clothes. As my shorts came down, my already hard cock sprang up, ready for duty.

In moments, I was as naked as Cally. She was a gorgeous and sexy as I remembered. Thin and elfin like her sister. She sidled up to me and dropped on her knees, grabbing my cock firmly.

"Well, there's my lovely friend," she said fondly, eyeing my member. "Missed you," she said to it.

She gave it a long lick, lingering on the head before engulfing the whole thing...or at least as much as she could get in. For the next minute or so, she lavished attention on my straining dick before pulling back and looking up at me.

"Not much time before Sam gets back and I need this bad boy inside me," she announced. Squirting some lube into her hand, she lovingly slathered it over my cock. She then spun around on her knees and bent over the bed, leaning forward on her elbows. Her knees spread wide and that perfect ass was splayed out before me.

Not needing any more encouragement, I dropped down behind her and lined my cock up on her little rosebud. Remembering Cally like it a bit rough, I pushed straight in an inch or two past her sphincter and she let out of deep gasp, tensing a bit. I held there for a second as she adjusted, but in less than thirty seconds of panting, she started pushing back on me. Grabbing her hips, I pushed forward as well, until I was fully inside her. Cally moaned out a happy, content sound and I took that as her being ready to go and set off pounding that amazing little butt.

Since my first exposure to buttsex with the twins last year, my dating life had been a bit more challenging. While some college girls were up for it, I hadn't met any yet who took such complete delight in it. I always had to be really careful, went slowly, and was ready to stop anytime the girl said she couldn't take any more. While it had always felt just as great, there was always a tentative feeling to it with other girls. With Cally, and with Sam who liked it a bit gentler, it was just so much more intense and...free of worry about how much they were enjoying it I guess.

Focusing on the sensations, I realized how much I loved being back in Cally's amazing ass. She writhed and moaned and got completely into the moment. She was humping back against me so much I started to wonder who was fucking who at some points, but wasn't really worried about that. I just let myself go and was all in the moment.

Sam came back while we were still at it and immediately pulled off her clothes and jumped onto the bed in front of us. She piled up some pillows and lay back, legs splayed wide and started rubbing her little pussy while she watched me bang the hell out of her sister only inches away.

That combination of the intense pleasure of Cally's tight ass and the amazing view of Sam playing with her cute, bare pussy was almost too much for me. I started to feel an orgasm coming when Cally beneath me suddenly shoved so hard back at me I almost lost my balance. Her body went stiff and shivers ran through her small frame. Her breath came in gasps and she obviously was having a great orgasm of her own. I just held still and let her enjoy it. That also has the side benefit of backing off my own orgasm, as I had other plans...or hope I guess, of getting into that other ass I missed so much.

Eventually, Cally slumped forward onto the bed in a limp pile. The panting slowly subsided, but the shudders still seem to pass through her every few seconds. Sam and I shared a knowing smile.

"My turn!" she announced excitedly. Sam rolled over onto her stomach and wiggled her cute butt at me.

Again, no further invitation was required, and I climbed past Cally and up behind her sister. Sam was almost shivering in delighted expectation. I grabbed the tube of lube and added a bit more while Sam continued waving that little butt enticingly before me. Once ready, I leaned forward and lined up on her special place. Knowing she liked it more gentle, I pushed forward just enough to get past her outer sphincter. Sam cooed and wrapped her arms around the pillows in front of her. After a minute or so, I started to push forward more with little strokes, each one going just a bit deeper.

Sam just relaxed and seem to revel in the feeling on fullness. Within a couple of minutes, I was up to long strokes, fully to the hilt and as deep as I could go.

"God, Steve," Sam moaned from her pillow, "you do that so well. So perfect."

Possibly preening a bit at the compliment, I made sure I kept up my attentive rhythm, responding to her own movement which was sometimes to push back against me to try and get a bit more inside or, just relaxing and let me pound her hips down into the bed.

Cally slid up beside us as I rode her sister and lay watching intently as my cock slid in and out of her sister's special place. She reached over and stroked her sister's hair and Sam just closed her eyes and revelled in the pleasure with a happy smile of contentment.

After a couple of more minutes, I felt my orgasm building once more and Sam sensed my impending crisis. She began to thrust back against me, meeting each movement, expanding my pleasure until I couldn't hold another second and released a huge load of cum deep inside her most intimate place.

Now it was my turn to hold there panting, still deep inside Sam's wonderfully hot, tight and welcoming bottom. My cock continuing to twitch inside her as the last tiny spurts of cum fought their way forward into that wonderful destiny.

I am not sure if Sam came herself, as I was kind of focused on myself there at the end, but she lay there with a wonderfully happy smile and seemed in no rush to have me pull away. Cally leaned up and with a serious look planted a long, sensuous kiss on my lips.

Breaking the kiss, she gazed into my eyes and said quietly, "We missed you."

There was a strange rush of warmth through me as I realised how much I had missed them too; not just because of how much I loved the sex. There was something more complicated there to think about, but before I had any chance to ponder that feeling, our hosts strode into our yurt.

"Ahhh...looks we aren't the only ones enjoying ourselves!" the older man said with a grin.

We hadn't actually been introduced yet, so had no idea what to call him. Reluctantly pulling back and rolling off Sam to lie beside her and look back towards our hosts, I could only smile.

"By the way, I am Mike," the older guy said leaning forward with his hand out. I reached up to shake it. "And this is Jilly," he continued, motioning towards the slim figure beside him.

I finally got a better look at Jilly. She was quite tall and had a very skinny build, which was easy to see as she was still only wearing the skimpy loin cloth. Her wild-looking platinum hair looked like she had just woken up, all spiky and tousled, but you could tell it was the look she was going for. Her raccoon make up was still there and her lips a bright cherry red. She had a long, slim neck and narrow shoulders. Her flat, hairless chest was somewhat obscured by a dense pile of beaded necklaces with small clusters of feathers tied in; and her calfskin loin cloth wasn't quite wide enough to cover her hips, so the sides were wide open. Below, long narrow legs and dainty leather sandals completed the look. Overall a sort of cross between post-apocalyptic and Native American vibe. I liked it, whatever it was.

I did notice as well that Jilly was almost buzzing with nervous energy, she kept glancing between Mike and Sam's cute bottom lying beside me.

"Don't listen to him," Cally laughed. "His name is Father!"

Mike himself chuckled.

"The girls started calling me that a few years ago since I am, let's say, a bit more mature than most here," he said with a wry chuckle. "Now they have everyone calling me that around this place."

Mike seemed a relaxed and decent guy. Getting a better look at him, he might actually have been in his early fifties, but was definitely pretty fit and toned. Nothing like my Dad who was about the same age.

"Don't be cruel to Jilly Father," Cally said with a slightly mocking tone. "She looks about to burst!"

Mike glanced over at the quivering figure whose eyes seemed to be pleading with him for some form of permission. He crossed his arms and gazed at her sternly, waiting a full ten seconds before nodding. "But only a couple of minutes. I am hungry as well and we need to go find something to eat."