The Twins: Bonfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way towards the beach area, with a group of about six ladies following with hopeful smiles. Once there, Mike sat on a tree-trunk stool and spread his legs as a couple of girls kneeled and took turns taking his impressive dick in their mouths.

Jilly was unperturbed and slid out into an open space between us and the water and began to dance. It wasn't club-style dancing, more like a ballet. She was mesmerizing as she spun and wove through graceful moves. Sam, Cally and I sat together and watched.

"She studied ballet for years when she was young," Sam leaned in to explain. "But to do it professionally the guys need to be pretty muscular and that wasn't Jilly's thing."

"She's amazing," I replied, watching as she danced.

One of the girls waiting on her turn with Mike, crawled over on all fours to me and laid down to begin kissing my definitely hard and willing member. I looked at Sam and Cally and they both smiled. I pulled them both close for a kiss, sort of ignoring the gorgeous creature lapping lazily at my cock.

Jilly danced for a while and I loved watching her. During that time, another girl took over sucking my cock while Sam was pulled down to the sand by a lovely nude woman and they spent some time kissing passionately. Cally stayed next to me sharing kisses with passing men and women and with me. Off to the side, Mike lined up three girls on their hands and knees and went from one pussy to the next before going back to the first and starting again in their asses. A small group had formed in our area and everyone was either partaking in the fun or just watching Jilly dance.

A little while later I remember hearing clapping coming from the dance area and so Cally, Sam and I wandered over. I guess the sexy fiddle player had had enough of just watching all the fun and had dragged a guy up on stage and was kissing him passionately. We watched as she then pushed him back and through gestures got him to lie down. She began pumping his cock and rotating her head in time to the music so that her long hair created a massive, swirling fan around her. The crowd began clapping rhythmically and the percussionist kept of a thumping beat.

When his cock was hard enough, the fiddle player straddled him and took his cock inside her. She continued to bounce up and down and swirl her hair in time to the beat. The crowd started a guttural sound in cadence with the claps and the drums; the whole scene became wild with passion and animal instinct.

After a minute, she signalled to another guy in the crowd to join her and she leaned forward. Someone tossed him a tube of lube from the audience and he quickly smeared some on his cock. Tossing it back and with a wave to the cheering audience, he knelt behind her. The musician reached back and guided him into her other hole. It took a minute but once fully embedded, the three of them set up a rhythm moving in time to the beat of the drums. Combined with the clapping and guttural chanting of the audience it became one of the wildest and most lusty thing I have ever seen.

The drummer had begun a cadence that felt like a human heart beat and the lovers moved in time to it. Slowly the beats began to increase in tempo and volume and the crowd was chanting in time. Behind the musician, the man in her ass grabbed two handfuls of her long hair and like bridles rode her like an animal. The other musician, the woman with the platinum white mound, stood and swayed in a sensuous dance around the three lovers, her tune adding to the tumult.

I noticed Sam beside me rubbing her pussy as she watched and swayed to the music. Cally was doing the same, rubbing her palm up and down across her little cock. My hard on was almost painful and need some relief.

Grabbing both girls by the arms I dragged them off to the firepit where most of the sexual action seemed to be happening by this stage. We found a space in the flickering light of the bonfire amongst a small sea of writhing bodies and I pushed both girls to their knees. If they were bothered by my new-found dominance, neither showed it.

Turning to each, I offered them my cock for a few seconds before turning to the other. This went on for couple of minutes before I gave them a pirouetting hand signal and they both spun and dropped onto their elbows, presenting the asses. Taking my time, I pulled my tube of lube out of the satchel around my neck and gave my cock a light layer. Kneeling behind Cally first, I guided my cock into her ass. With my other hand a reached over and pushed a finger into Sam's ass. After a minute or two of sawing in and out of Cally, I changed to Sam.

Around me I could see ever manner of combination two or more bodies are capable of. Man, I was out of my mind. I had truly lost myself in it all. The flickering flames thew strange shadows across the writhing and humping flesh.

After changing back to Cally's ass, a young guy with a decent hard on knelt next to me and pointed at Sam's upturned backside. I could see Sam looking back over her shoulder at me and seemed to be waiting for me to decide. I handed the guy my tube of lube and he got the idea. In a flash he was seated to the hilt in Sam's ass and she was all smiles.

I lost all track of time there by the fireside and couldn't to this day tell you how long we were there. I do remember at one point Sam was on her back and a beautiful brunette was kneeling and eating her pussy, leaving Sam writhing beneath and both hands clasping the woman's head. Cally saw me watching and pulled her ass away from my hard cock and then climbed behind the woman. She spit on the girl's asshole and slipped a finger inside. More spit and another finger and no objections from the woman. When she thought the ass was ready, she grabbed my cock and pulled me over and lined me up with the stranger's backside. I pushed slowly forward and felt our unknown lover pushing back at me, all without ever turning to see who was behind her.

By the end I had shot one load into Cally and one into Sam and a third into some other ass. I might have managed more but could see the girls were fading. Pulling them both away from tangle of bodies, I led us hand in hand back to our yurt. Mike and Jilly were already there. Mike was sitting in one of the folding chairs and Jilly was straddling him, riding his massive cock. Yet even as inspiring as that sight was, we were done. The girls kissed Mike and Jilly good night while they kept up their humping. I gave Jilly a warm kiss and Mike a shoulder bump before the twins and I entered our yurt and collapsed in our bed, all wrapped up in each other and fell into a most satisfied sleep.

The last day was kind of sad. We were all a bit slow rising and I do remember the glow of satisfaction I felt waking up with the girls all nestled in next to me. I think we had given it our all the night before and all of us were just spent. To be fair, we crashed so late we probably really didn't get all that much sleep. Even Jilly failed to make an appearance, despite the ample amount of her favourite delicacy that was free for the taking.

The twins were a bit subdued and obviously a bit sore when they woke. Both moved a bit slowly and there was some wincing anytime one of them sat down. I think they were sad to leave as I was. We grabbed towels and headed to the showers for a good soak. Around us, as the rest of the festival goers began to rise, they began tearing down their tents and packing away their costumes.

I sat with Mike for a while and he was again curious of my impression of the night before. We chatted about the experience and he reminded me of the need for secrecy about the whole festival.

"Last thing we want is it turning into another Burning Man situation...or the press sneaking in with long range lenses or drones."

Later, about midday, we all said our goodbye's and it almost felt like a small family parting ways. Mike shook my hand and have me a tight hug and said he hoped he would see me back the next year. Jilly wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long, deep kiss, her body melding to mine. Then the twins and I grabbed our rucksacks and trudged back down to their Bronco.

The drive back down to my pickup was quiet. Cally leaned against me, with Sam driving again. All the way my head was a flurry of strange and bizarre thoughts and emotions. Knowing in a few minutes they would drop me off and I might not see them again, or at least for another year left me feeling strangely empty. I wanted to say something, but they had always kept their 'normal' lives separate from our time together. Even over the weekend, they shared nothing about the rest of their lives with me. I didn't want to spoil it by asking for something they didn't want to give.

Pulling up in the parking area next to my truck, I slid out the passenger door and went around the to the back to grab my ruck. At first the girls didn't get out and they seemed to be talking quietly. Then they both hugged and climbed out to walk back around the rear with me.

Both hugged me tightly and kissed me deeply. Neither said anything and I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. The girls shared a look and then turned back to me.

"Steve...," Sam began, appearing strangely awkward and maybe even a bit shy. "Ummm...Cally and I...well, we talked."

"Okay...," was all I could say, waiting for more.

"Well, we like you. Ummm....maybe we...well, you know," she said, glancing up to meet my eye.

"Sam, Cally...," I started to reply.

"Wait," Same continued, holding up a hand. "Steve, your different. We hope anyway. And Cally and I, we are a package deal. We have never met a guy who was okay with that. Who was...okay with who we are. Who could love us...being the way we are. Not pretending and then trying to split us up." She gave me a serious stare and I knew what she meant.

"She means that you would say anything to get her, but not really want me," Cally added with a tinge of sadness.

I knew then what I wanted. I wanted them. Both of them equally. I loved them both, passionately. They were the most amazing women I have ever come across and even, sex aside, realized I didn't want to be without them. Before I could figure out how to say that though, Sam spoke again.

"25 Blueridge Street, Knights Landing, Sacramento," Sam said.

I looked at her, wondering why she was telling me that.

"I love you," she said simply, squinting into the sun. "Cally loves you," she nodded to her sister. "If you want to love us, come find us there."

With that, my mind was whirling, and I almost didn't notice the two both giving me one more kiss each and then jumping back in their Bronco. When the engine started, that kind of pulled back to reality.

"Wait, what was that address again?" I shouted, suddenly panicking that I would forget...which I already sort of had.

The girls laughed as they pulled away and I heard Cally shout through the open window, "Look at your phone!"

And with that they were gone.