The Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin brother and sister explore new things together.
4.6k words
4.3
54.3k
90

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As twins, they had always been close, quite naturally. When they were little, they did everything together. As babies and then toddlers, they rode around together in a double stroller. They went to the pediatrician together, attended the same play dates, went to all the same places, wherever their parents took them. They took baths and naps together. They even shared a bedroom for several years until the family moved into a larger house. That worked out well as they both hit puberty about a year after the move and, typically, wanted more privacy.

Nevertheless, they remained very close, and spent most of their time together until they were in high school and their friendships expanded and their interests diverged. Still, they were twins. They knew each other better than anybody else did. They shared many secrets and were both good about keeping them.

Now, they attended separate colleges which were a hundred or so miles apart. So, when they came home for Thanksgiving, they had not seen each other for several months. In the interim, their 18th birthday had passed. They were ostensibly "grown ups."

They were delighted to see each other again and really wanted to catch up, but there were family obligations and friends dropping by. The house was full most of the day and there were guests staying over. They didn't really get any time alone until everyone else went to bed.

They had given up their own bedrooms for house guests, so they stayed together in the family room in the basement. It was sleeping bags on the big, sectional couch for them. Once everything settled down that first night, they found themselves in a world of their own, completely private, for the night. They sneaked upstairs, got a bottle of wine and some disposable glasses, then returned to their space and settled in to sip and chat.

Finally, they could catch up with each other! As you might imagine, their talk started with comparing their schools: the campuses, their classes and professors, their social lives.

Perhaps inevitably, the conversation came around to the topic of college sex life. Sex was happening all around them at both schools, it seemed, although they remained pretty inexperienced themselves. Sex seemed to be the main thing the students talked about other than drinking and homework.

Alex told his sister a story about a freshman girl who got drunk one night and had sex with a bunch of frat boys. Her reputation for such escapades had followed her from her high school where she was known as "easy." One of the frat boys knew her from back home and invited her over knowing what was likely to happen. He became a hero to his frat brothers.

Alex said that he actually knew the girl from class. She didn't mind her reputation. She liked being both naughty and notorious. She always wore really tight, revealing clothing, usually no bra, and lots of makeup. She exuded sexuality. She was very attractive, he said, but was really more hot and exotic looking than sorority-girl pretty.

He was sure that she actually did those guys because she wanted to and was not coerced or pressured in the least. She had gone to the frat house with every intention of creating a scandal and making herself popular with the frat boys. She succeeded. They made her a "little sister" of the house, and she became a regular at their parties although she didn't pull any more trains as far as Alex knew.

Still, he thought that she was planning on further escapades for later in the semester. She'd told him, "You ain't seen nothing yet!" He wasn't sure how she could top herself, but was looking forward to finding out.

Allie was taken aback by his tale and her own reaction to it. She found it scandalous, but also disturbingly erotic. All that sex. All those guys taking turns with her. All those guys wanting the special pleasures a pretty girl could give if she chose to do it. A gangbang was not Allie's style, she was pretty sure, but she was learning how intense sexual play could be, and that had to have been intense!

Allie now felt challenged to match her brother's story, so she proceeded to tell him one she'd heard about a guy at her school—a senior, she thought—who got kidnapped by three, female grad students. The three were roommates. The rumor was that they were from the Psych department and were studying BDSM and wanted to experiment.

The guy was this hot dude on campus that all the women wanted to hang around, but he generally remained aloof, as if he was somebody special or something. One of the kidnappers, a distinctly sexy woman with a spectacular body, lured him to their apartment, and then the three of them jumped him and tied him up. Then they messed around with him all night.

All kinds of rumors circulated about exactly what they did to him. Some said that they just took turns screwing him all night, feeding him Viagra to keep him going. Others said that the women alternated between playing with his cock until he was about to cum, then whipping him for being a bad boy. They kept him on edge all night long, then finally let him have an orgasm before turning him loose.

People said that he left the apartment early in the morning looking really haggard, and walking funny like he was sore or something, but smiling. They said that he had dark, reddish, ligature marks on his wrists and ankles, and hickeys all over his neck, lower abdomen, and inner thighs, all pretty strategic places to tease him, no doubt. Apparently, the women had correctly diagnosed his predilection for bondage and submission. He was reportedly seen back at that apartment again the next weekend wanting more!

Both of these stories were probably exaggerated, at least to some extent, but they were nevertheless exciting to hear and to imagine. They titillated the already tipsy, virgin siblings. Elements of these stories hit soft spots in each twin's developing sexuality. They were both getting aroused.

Alex then told another story about a circle jerk some computer-science geeks had in their dorm. The RA walked in on them, half a dozen guys gawking at some lesbian porn film on a computer screen, stroking themselves in fascination. The RA just rolled his eyes, called them sex-starved nerds, then went out and blabbed to other upperclassmen about it.

The story quickly spread all over the campus and on to social media. In some tellings, there were actual, live women involved, not just actors on a computer screen. They were strippers, or townies, or prostitutes, depending on who you talked to. What, exactly, they were doing while the guys stroked themselves was never quite clear to Alex, but he could imagine all kinds of possibilities. So could his sister.

Allie found herself fascinated by the idea of all those guys, getting aroused, stroking their hard cocks, maybe ejaculating. She had no direct experience with penises yet, but was keenly interested in them. She was also getting pretty drunk, and feeling mischievous. Although she had a deep affection for her brother, she couldn't help but tease him saying, "That would be something to see, all those guys jacking off. You and your friends ever do that, Bro? Fess up!"

"No, I did not," he replied, feeling mildly annoyed. Yet, he knew better than anybody that his sister had a distinct tendency to make accusations in order to deflect attention from her own behavior, so he surmised that she had something to tell. He just asked her straight out, "How about you, Sis? You got anything to tell me? Have you done any fooling around with your girlfriends?"

She considered his challenge with a sly grin. There had been one thing. She was thoroughly enjoying the shameless naughtiness of their little confab and decided to confess a secret to him, just to see how he would react.

"Well, I'll be honest," she said, moving over to his section of the couch. She slid over next to him, then leaned in close to his ear and confessed, "My roommate and I masturbated together, just, like, last night."

"No! Really?" Oh man!" The image of her and some other girl fingering themselves together inspired awe and deep, prurient interest that went straight to his gonads. He was becoming erect.

"I know, right?" She liked his reaction, so she went ahead and told all. "So, Carly and I had gotten really close over the semester. We hung out together a lot and talked about guys and sex and stuff all the time. We even faked making out at a party a couple of weeks ago to tease the guys we were with. They got so worked up watching us it was ridiculous! What is it with you guys watching girls fool around with each other?"

Alex did not respond, but his expression suggested that he was fantasizing. She ignored it and continued her confession.

"Anyway, like, just last night we were talking about girls getting themselves off, like how often is normal, what's too much, what we think about when we do it, stuff like that." Alex wondered what she did actually think about, and how often! Again, she ignored his distant look and resumed her story.

"So, anyway, later on I had fallen asleep reading in bed, and then I woke up and the lights were all out except what came in through the window, which was a lot because there's, like, a big light pole right outside. Anyway, I thought I heard something so I looked over at her bed. I could see that she was moving, but very quietly. She didn't even notice me, though, 'cause I guess she was just really into it. It was real clear to me what she was doing, though.

She was lying there on her back and her hands were under the covers and there was all this slow, rhythmic movement under the sheets. I'd never seen another girl do that before, and I was fascinated! I just lay there, quietly, watching her getting herself off. It looked like she was getting close. She had this intense look on her face.

It was really sexy, and it made me sooo horny, watching her do herself like that. I got so hot watching her that I really wanted to do it too, so I started touching myself too and it felt super fabulous. I was doing it for a minute or two, watching her and fingering clit, when, suddenly, I heard her whispering, "Hey, are you beating off over there?"'

"I knew that she had been doing the same thing, so I just said, 'Yeah. I saw you were doing it and it got me so hot! So, I just had to!"'

"She said, 'Cool!.' Then, the next thing I know, she's coming across the floor wearing nothing but a tee shirt, her hand still touching herself down there. She came over and stood there by my bed, doing herself just like a foot from my face. I could see everything! I think she was trying to tempt me into doing her myself or something, but I just stared at her, watched her fingers working, and then started fingering myself again, but even harder. I could smell her sex in the air, and it really hit me how hot it was to watch each other like that. It was super erotic."

"Wow! That's so hot!"

"I know, right?"

"So, did you get off?"

"Oh yeah! Like you said, it was so hot! I could see when she was reaching her climax, and she shoved a couple of fingers way up inside herself, and was going at it like fucking herself or something, and it got me so excited, I slipped my middle finger into myself, right at my gee spot, and then I just started cumming! I literally squealed, it felt so good.

I think that got her over the top. I could see her knees start wabbling and she moaned real loud and then she just froze there, her fingers crammed up inside herself, not moving, just standing there on wabbly legs, cumming and cumming. Her hand got really wet, and the smell of her sex got really strong then.

It was so erotic! We both came at the same time! God it felt good! And it was just so sexy. I couldn't believe it! I had never even thought of such a thing, but it was so cool when it happened."

"Wow! Geeze! So, what then?"

"Well, I guess we were both feeling really close then. I mean, we'd been friends for a while, and I really liked her, but this was something new alright!

Anyway, she seemed like she was swooning or something, so I scootched over on my bed and made room for her, and so she lay down on her back beside me and stared at the ceiling for a while. She was breathing real hard at first, and I guess she was thinking about what we had done and what maybe it meant. I know I was, and, well, they were new kinds of thoughts to me anyway. So, I just lay there and thought about what it meant, like doing that together, you know?

"Finally, she just looked over at me, smiled real pretty, and said, 'Okay, that was pretty cool.' Then she rolled toward me and put her hand on my arm and petted me a bit, then she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth, like, very sweetly, you know. My heart fluttered and it made me feel real warm inside. But then she just got up, said 'Time to sleep' and went back to her own bed."

"So, did you two think about ... like ... doing each other?"

"Well ... to be honest, when she was standing there right next to me and I could smell her sex and see how wet she was, I have to admit, I had some ideas cross my mind, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to mess it up 'cause it was pretty cool like it was. Anyway, then, after she got back into bed, she whispered back across the room. 'Hey, that was pretty cool, right?'"

"I said, 'Yeah, it was.' Because, like, it really was, you know?"

"'So,' she said kinda sleepy like, 'think you'd want to do it again, ever?'"

"I said, 'Oh, yeah, I think probably so,' and I meant it. I do kinda want to do it again, and maybe more stuff too. Anyway, she just said 'cool!' then rolled over and went to sleep.

"In the morning we just got up and got ready and left for home. Her ride was waiting outside and she just rushed out the door, so we didn't really talk about it at all. Anyway, it was really cool. So, I think we will probably do it again, maybe when we get back! I dunno."

"Yeah, but will you do each other?" he teased, not really expecting her to say yes, but hoping.

"Why do you ask?" she said, a conspiratorial tone in her voice, as if she perceived what he was thinking.

"I don't know, I guess, well, I think it would be really cool to hear you tell about it."

"You may get lucky, Bro. She's really cute."

This got him wondering. "So, uh, do you think you're gay?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so. Bi maybe. I like guys, but she is really cute, and I really like her a lot, so I don't know. Maybe I'll find out after I go back!"

They sat there quiet and contemplative for a while. They were both thinking how horny they were and that they needed for something to happen. Finally, he made the next move.

"You made me really horny telling me about you and Carly." His tone, like hers, was conspiratorial, as if he was suggesting something. He shifted still closer to her, and they sat hip-to-hip on the couch. He took her hand and held it. It was not something they did all the time, but it was not unusual either. They both loved the closeness, and they both wanted to take this little gab session further, to see where else it might go.

"So, I made you horny, did I?" she said suggestively, turning to look him directly in the eye. "So, what are you going to do about it? You gonna get yourself off?" she asked, challenging him, a hint of seduction in her voice, her eyes still fixed on his.

For her part, she was thinking that she'd love to watch her brother masturbate. She'd never seen a real live erection. At the moment, she really wanted to have that experience, and he was right there, and he was horny. Perhaps she could persuade him. It was, after all, her recounting of her own masturbation that got him so worked up. It only seemed fair.

Fascinating, sexual ideas played in her mind, many possibilities: to see, touch, taste, to give and receive sexual pleasure. She was open-minded. At this point she was pretty much willing to go along with just about anything he might want to do. It was his move, though.

"Um," was all he could manage. His own mind played with images of her and her sexy, half-naked roommate, watching each other, touching themselves, getting themselves off, then lying together in her bed. The idea of Allie lying with Carly, kissing her, touching her, making love with her, was driving him to new heights of arousal. Her suggestive tone put into his mind the enticing, previously unconsidered possibility of incest with his pretty, twin sister.

Allie's suggestion that he should relieve himself was making him nervous though. He did not want to look silly. He considered her challenge as he sipped some more wine. His inhibitions were slowly dropping from the dual assault of the wine and her persistent provocations.

She could see the uncertainty lingering in her eyes. She needed to push him if she was to get her strange new desires fulfilled. "I dare you!" she challenged more forcefully, no longer looking into his eyes, but down toward his crotch. "I wanna see it!" she declared. "I wanna see you make yourself cum."

She was quite sure by that point that she did want to see it, to watch him jerk off and ejaculate. She was even seriously considering whether she wanted to help him, to touch him herself and help him get off. Even the idea of sucking his hard, needy cock crossed her dirty little mind. She felt that she was ready for whatever he might want.

"Dare me what, exactly?" he asked, playing coy, although his hand now rested on his erection.

"Jack off," she bluntly replied, with a sly smile and an impish look in her eyes. "Are you chicken?" she prodded.

"Well, maybe I will. You've got me so fucking horny! You are so naughty! I really need get off," he said, revealing the temptation he was experiencing, including the temptation to commit incest. The idea of exposing himself to his sister intrigued him, but he needed to be sure she really was into it and not just messing with him. He was afraid that, if he did it, she might be appalled or, worse, amused.

Still, she was his twin sister, the person closest to him in the entire world, and she had never once in their lives jerked him around. She had always been honest and fair with him, and he desperately needed to cum. "Okay, I will, but only if you do it too," he finally allowed.

Although he wanted badly to relieve his own sexual tension, to have an orgasm, her tale of masturbation was what really got him going. He wanted to watch her masturbate, to see her touch her pussy, to watch her have an orgasm.

This was thrilling, new territory for them, and he was highly motivated, but also pretty unsure of himself. In all their years, they had never done anything like this. He had never revealed anything about his sexual activities or interests to her and he found it difficult, even with the wine, to overcome his inhibitions.

He was astounded by this newfound and intense interest in his sister's sex, an interest she had inspired by her graphic confession. "Okay?" he added emphatically, trying to get her to take the lead in their erotic, little game.

She understood his reluctance, but also saw his keen interest in playing this out. She wanted to keep the excitement going too. She wanted to make the most of this unique set-up where they were so close together again, so thoroughly primed for sex, and so alone. She realized that she had to help him, or he would back out. So, she set her wine aside, spread a blanket over the couch, sat back, unfastened her jeans, and shoved them down below her knees.

He watched her intently, admiring her boldness and also how very sexy she looked with her pants down. His eyes were fixated on the little triangle her thong formed at the top of her legs. He wanted to see more, much more.

When he didn't make a move, though, she stopped, looked at him challengingly, and said, "Well?" Her piercing stare revealed her burning lust, her urgent desire to see him expose himself, and to share sexual pleasure with him. He could see it, and it freed him of his obstructive reluctance. He had to do it. He swallowed and then unfastened his pants and shoved them down to his knees.

12