The Twins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly slipped an arm around Allie's shoulders, and Allie turned toward her and looked into her eyes. Allie's arousal was clear from her smokey, submissive gaze. Molly pulled Allie to herself, and Allie closed her eyes in anticipation of another kiss. Molly pressed her lips to Allie's, then quickly parted Allie's lips with the tip of her tongue. Allie reciprocated while emitting a slight moan.

Alice watched them intently as the tips of their tongues danced slowly together, their mouths open and receptive. Her arousal soared rapidly, nearly escaping her control altogether. She felt like bursting between them and taking her share of the action.

As she stared and contemplated what exactly she should do, Molly put a hand inside Allie's shirt and found her right breast. She began to knead the little orb and toy with the protruding nipple. Allie sighed with pleasure and kissed harder, offering more tongue which Molly gladly accepted.

Alice was being swept away, her inhibitions giving way to her rising lust. She put a hand on Allie's thigh and caressed her gently as she continued watching her sister seduce her daughter.

Allie's stomach fluttered excitedly at her mother's intimate touch, and she spread her legs, inviting more. Mom was further excited by Allie's reaction, and could no longer maintain her reserve. She had to make love with her daughter. She could not help herself.

Her hand began to work its way up, slowly, but certainly, exciting Allie further with each centimeter of progress. She wanted her mother's touch, wanted her mom to fondle her most intimate places and pleasure her.

Molly sensed Allie's growing excitement and released Allie's breast. She put her hand on Allie's other thigh causing Allie to moan aloud. Molly stopped kissing her then, put her other hand on her cheek, and turned her face toward her mother. It was time.

They stared into each other's steaming eyes, and both saw that it was now inevitable that they make love. Alice made the first move, leaning in to kiss Allie tenderly, and Allie immediately offered her tongue. Alice accepted and offered back, and their passion escalated while both Mom and Molly continued slowly to inch their way up Allie's inner thighs.

When their hands met in the tight space just below Allie's vulva, Mom moved her hand from Allie's thigh up under her T-shirt and found a little breast with its excited nipple. Mom knew. She pinched hard and Allie gasped. "That's my baby. Just like momma," she whispered.

When Alice pulled her lips away to speak, Molly replaced her. Allie reacted by opening her mouth as widely as she could. Molly thrust her tongue in deeply and Allie began to suck on it as if she wanted to swallow it entirely. Molly groaned in response to Allie's eagerness and pushed her tongue deeper still causing Allie to whimper like a puppy.

Alice moved her face back in and the three of them began to swap tongues. It was a free-for-all and a new and exciting experience for all of them.

As her excitement built, Molly remembered her fascination with Allie's little breasts, so she began tugging at the hem of Allie's shirt. Allie got the message and grasped the hem with crossed hands and began to pull it up. They had to stop kissing to get the shirt off, then both Mom and Molly had to pause to admire the exquisite little orbs, firm and perfect with hot pink nipples pointing up.

Neither could resist that temptation. Each woman took a nipple into her mouth and began to nibble and suck. Alice, in particular, proved adept at dosing just the right amount of pain to heighten Allie's arousal. She would bite briefly, the just lick and suck for a few seconds, then bite again, harder and harder each time.

Molly knew she was outmatched by her sister's expertise, so she reluctantly stopped sucking Allie's nipple and resumed kissing her wide-open mouth. She then dropped her hand down and pressed it firmly against Allie's mons. In response, Allie heaved up. She wanted to be fondled there and penetrated by her aunt's long, feminine fingers.

It was almost too much for her. Allie was starting to think that she might swoon from the women's ministrations, and probably the wine as well. Her mother expertly toyed with her tender little nipples, biting, pinching, stretching them out, causing exquisitely painful pleasure. Each time she bit, Allie would gasp aloud, and her gasps got louder and louder. She was nearly ready to cum.

Seeing that she was getting close to an orgasm, Molly slipped two fingers inside Allie's thong and began to fondle her, probing her sopping labia for lubricant and then rubbing it over her engorged clitoris, then back for more lube. With each pass through her labia, Allie thrust her hips up, wanting to be penetrated, but Molly teased her and built that desire.

The two older women were in perfect synch, as if they were one person, had one mind. Just as Molly's fingers finally began to penetrate Allie's vagina, Mom bit her nipple really hard, and Allie started to cum violently and yowling from the intense pleasure.

The two older women stopped touching Allie and simply watched, fascinated and excited in a whole new way by this vision of youthful passion they had created. A whole new world of sexual opportunity seemed to be dawning before their eyes in the bright joy of Allie's spectacular, noisy orgasm.

After a few minutes, Allie finally opened her eyes. "You alright, dear?" her mother asked, more an expression of her love than of actual concern that she might not be. Clearly, she was fine. She could hardly be finer.

"Um hm," Allie said languidly. She was a little overwhelmed both by the physical pleasures the women's expertise had brought her, and also by the almost daunting possibilities for incestuous explorations that now lay before her.

She found herself in a contemplative reverie and appeared to be almost nodding off. Perhaps the stress of leaving her girlfriend and traveling back home had been too much. Perhaps it was the wine. Perhaps she just needed a minute to rest and put recent events, culminating now in an insanely intense orgasm wrought by her own mother and aunt, into perspective, to grasp all this and integrate it into her understanding of life. Who really knew?

Nevertheless, she was clearly fine. Her face bore an aspect of deep satisfaction and boundless wonder at what may lay ahead for her and her growing list of lovers.

"Come on, Alice. Let's go upstairs," Molly suggested. "Allie can come up, if she wants, when she's ready. Let's leave her alone for a bit."

"We'll be right upstairs, dear. Come up if you want. Okay?" Mom said.

"Um hm," was all Allie had to say.

In fact, she was thinking about all the unexpected, truly weird things that had happened to her lately. She was processing data in a sort of mind-boggled trance. The orgasm she'd just had was amazing, and, she realized, would never really be matched by any other. Not for its intensity, but for the bizarre circumstances and the revelations she was trying to process about her mother, her aunt, and, indeed, herself.

The older women, on the other hand, were just getting started. They had not been together since they had sneaked a quicky up in the attic Thanksgiving weekend, and a quicky was not enough. It did not satisfy. Some passionate kisses, a little groping, its main effect was to leave them frustrated and horny.

That happened on the morning when Molly discovered the twins in bed together and, so, was also the morning she first thought of bedding Allie. It was the first time she ever thought of either of the twins as sexual beings instead of children.

Excited by her discovery, she went directly to her sister. She found Alice in the kitchen and whispered into her ear, "I just found the twins in bed together, naked. Looks like they spent the night together!"

"Really?" Alice said with a strange, thoughtful smile.

"Yeah, they look pretty scared."

"Oh, I better go calm them," Alice said, heading immediately to the family room.

Both women began that day to consider the possibilities. As soon as they could, they slipped up to the attic, the only place they could have any privacy, and started kissing and fondling each other. As they kissed, Molly confessed her thoughts. "I wanted to get into the bed with them!"

"Yeah," was all Alice could say. She'd had the same thought.

It was intriguing, to say the least, and had been very much on both their minds for a month now. That's why Molly had made the trip to be there for the two days her sister and her niece would be home alone. Carpe diem!

Now, leaving Allie in a sated puddle on the couch, Alice and Molly went up to the master bedroom with its en-suite bathroom to make love. They undressed in a routine fashion. After all these years, their practices had generally become routine. They both knew what to expect. Maybe not the exact details, but the general outlines of what they would do: make out, grope, lick, and maybe, as it had indeed been a while, they might go into the shower if needed.

With Allie there, they were not sure they should be that indulgent even if the mood struck them. Both of them needed an orgasm or two, especially after the little appetizer they'd enjoyed downstairs. Fortunately, they both knew how to give the other what satisfied.

It all harkened back to that first time, the time Molly had been describing to Allie, that time of the first kiss and the experience of getting swept away with passion.

Molly had surprised her virgin sister with a kiss, a romantic, sexual kiss which brought unexpected and unstoppable excitement. Shortly, they found themselves lying on Alice's bed making out, swapping tongues, groping each other's breasts and, ultimately, vaginas.

They had both enjoyed at least one orgasm, and Molly had straddled Alice's face and lowered herself down to her sister's tongue which was lapping happily at her clit and vagina. She started probing Molly's urethral opening with the tip of her tongue. To Molly, the sensation was amazing, almost like the pleasurable relief of peeing. Molly said, "That feels really good, but you make me want to pee!"

Startled at the bizarre new idea that curiously seemed appealing, Alice thought only briefly then urged her sister on. "Go ahead," Alice had replied unexpectedly.

"What?" Molly asked, struggling to hide her incredulity. She did not want to repress her sister's kinks, but to bring them out. Still, this idea was new to her as well.

As it was, tasting and exploring her little sister's vagina had brought Alice to untold sexual arousal and the very idea of tasting her pee compelled her. "Yes. Just a little." She spoke directly into Molly's vagina, unwilling to move her mouth away, waiting patiently for a warm trickle. She felt as if she could suck on her sister's pussy forever.

But Molly just could not do it that day. Finally, Alice stopped pleading and just tongue fucked her sister until she came, and Alice felt the pulsing contractions of a vaginal orgasm on her tongue for the first time. But that was only the beginning.

So, here they were, 22 years later, still exploring the same fetishes and kinks. These were not things that interested their strait-laced husbands. These were things that only they could do for each other.

And so, the arrangement was made. They were given license to go off together when they wanted. And when they did so, they experimented and learned what they liked to do to and for each other.

When Allie finally processed her feelings and climbed the stairs to see what was going on, she found her mom and aunt in much that same position. She stood quietly in the doorway and watched them. Both were completely naked, which was novel in itself. More interestingly, though, Alice was lying on her back and her sister was straddling her face, moaning with pleasure.

Allie was fascinated by the sight of two people engaged in sex, oblivious to all else. She was becoming aroused again and soon started touching herself absently as she watched them make love. She moved nearer to the bed and knelt down for a closer look. Aunt Molly saw her out of the corner of her eye and smiled inwardly knowing what was about to happen.

Allie could see that her mom's tongue was buried deeply up inside Molly's vagina and Alice was fingering her own pussy too. Molly was rocking her hips back and forth and Alice began to make mewling sounds which Molly recognized as her cue.

Molly then raised herself up off her sister's face and Alice, knowing what was expected, began to finger herself still more furiously. Then Molly edged herself forward a couple of inches and Alice happily tongued her anus. Molly loved the feel of a soft, hot tongue probing her there, and she squirmed from the pleasure it gave her.

Alice, in turn, loved being so nasty and giving that exotic pleasure to her sister. Predictably, in her heightened excitement, she started to cum, emitting muffled moans between her sister's buttocks. Allie could see her mother's vagina spasming around the fingers she had plunged up inside herself. She thought it was beautiful, alluring, and she knew then that she wanted to eat that pussy the first chance she got.

Knowing that her sister had reached her climax, Molly shoved two fingers deep up inside her own vagina and frigged herself to a deeply satisfying orgasm with Alice's tongue still up insider her. The sight of Molly's stuffed vagina affirmed for Allie that she was a ravenous, pussy eating little slut, an idea that delighted her.

After their orgasms abated, Molly got off Alice's face and lay alongside her looking at Allie. "I told you your mom was a dirty little thing, didn't I?"

Now Allie had still more to process. She crawled up onto the bed, kissed her mom and then her aunt, saying "I love you" to each, then declared that she needed to sleep. Off she went to her own bed, leaving the two women there to snuggle up for the night. They would see what tomorrow would bring. This day had been a good one all around.


12