The Twins: His adventures

Story Info
Brother and sister twins hold nothing back.
9.3k words
4.11
40.9k
39
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

I have to wonder if this would have turned out differently – but I guess I'll never know. And, frankly, I'm fine with how it did turn out. Oh – let me tell you what I'm talking about. Be warned, though, that this might turn out to be unsettling. But you'll decide for yourself.

My name is Michael Walker. My sister is Carrie Walker. She's about two minutes older than I am. In other words, we're twins – just not the identical kind. You figured that out, right?

We grew up in the suburbs, in New Jersey. Our parents were very open about everything and anything. May have had to do with their backgrounds as hippies (yes, really!), or that they were active swingers after they "got civilized," but regardless of why, no topic was taboo. It was only later in life did Carrie and I begin to realize how rare it was – and when we did, we made sure that we let our parents know how much we appreciated what they gave us. We basically skipped the teen "angry with your parents" nonsense.

Carrie and I spent almost all our time together, from home to school to social life – at least until we started high school. But since she wasn't out to break barriers and join the football team, or the wrestling squad or even the baseball team (all of which I did) we began to see separation in our everyday experiences. Oh, we would fill each other in at the end of the day on how things when, but the experiences were diverging.

About that time, we were victimized by puberty. Without going into details (just to keep this within the Literotica guidelines), the only thing I will say is that we kept each other informed on all those changes. Boobs, boners, pubic hair, periods – all that stuff was public (or at least family) knowledge. Yes, we were one of "those" families that celebrated their daughter's first period. I initially felt ripped off since there wasn't any male equivalent to celebrate – but I got over it.

Our parents did have one strict rule – no sex until age 18 – when we were both seniors. Pre 18, it felt a little strange. After our birthday, however, it got interesting. Fast! We told each other how our dates went – the good, the bad, and the really dirty! The only person who knew she lost her virginity before I did was the guy she picked to do it. And she cheered when I told her all about getting my first blowjob when I took big boobed Stacy Oshevsky to the drive in. We shared all the details of everything, and we never touched each other.

We were brother and sister, so even nudity between us was normal. And not only was she my sister, she was my best friend. All through high school, and through the summer before college we were simply the best possible friends you could be without letting sex get in the way. She let me know which of my classmates were studs and which ones were duds. She told me all about the time she snuck into the locker room after basketball practice and took on the whole damn team. And, in return, I filled her in on all my adventures with the girls we knew. She was the one who set me up to get laid the first time. And then she announced it the next day at dinner! While I was initially embarrassed, given our family I finally had my own "I'm an adult" family celebration!

College was another story – we went to different schools, and for the first time we didn't have each other as constant companions. Looking back, I can see how our relationship with one another gave me a solid foundation for being comfortable on my own.

During the holiday break in our freshmen year, after we both came home from our respective schools, we changed from talking about our sex lives to having one together. We'd come back from a night out at the bars in Greenwood Lake, and neither of us had scored. For me, that was par for the course and no big deal, but Carrie seemed particularly bothered.

"God damn! I can't remember the last time I couldn't get a guy to go home with me! And now I'm horny as hell. And you know how I get when I'm horny..."

"Yeah, you turn into the Queen Bitch. What are we going to do about it? We can't inflict that on our Mom and Dad..."

"Well, Michael, I guess you are just going to have to fuck my brains out."

Silence. The only noise was the car radio and the highway. For some reason I was

stunned silent.

Finally, Carrie spoke up. "Michael, I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't upset me. It's just that I never even thought about you in that way before, strange as it seems. I mean, I know you love sex. I know there's almost nothing you haven't done. If anyone else told me some of the things we've shared my dick would be bursting out of my pants. But for some reason, I've never thought of us – as in, sex with us – before. Does that seem strange? Weird?"

"No, it doesn't, really. I understand it. But you know what? Unless I'm somehow repellant to you, then I don't see any real reason why we can't be fuck buddies. And let's be clear – it's simply about the sex. I don't want it to become "a relationship." I don't want it to mean that you feel a certain way, or that I feel a certain way. We've told each other every detail of every fuck for years – well, let's take it one step further. And not have it mean more than that."

"There's this thing called incest, remember? Have you thought about that? What would Mom and Dad say?"

"They were hippies. They fucked everybody. You know they swing, right?"

"Yeah, Dad told me they do. That took some thinking about to deal with."

"I'll bet you got hard thinking about Mom getting gang-banged."

"How did you know?"

"I'm your sister, remember? When Mom told me about their swinging my panties were soaked! And guess what – my love for getting gang-banged must be hereditary!"

"Now I AM hard."

"Look, Michael, we know sex is a good, healthy thing. It's how we were raised. We aren't going to have kids – I'm on the pill – and our folks won't freak if we don't flaunt it. And who else are we going to tell?"

My thinking was interrupted as Carrie reached into my lap and began to massage my now throbbing dick.

"Keep that up and I will agree to anything."

"Hmm, you do like the idea after all!"

"You noticed. By the way, I think you are over-dressed. Unbutton that blouse – it's about time you showed me that pair of tits that delighted all those other guys."

While her one hand kept lightly playing with my dick, her other hand began unbuttoning the blouse until it fell open.

"I should probably lose the bra. Hang on." With that she took her hand away and did that magic thing I'd seen other women do, where they manage to remove their bras without removing their shirts. I will always wonder how they do that!

And then she went further – she removed the blouse completely. My hot sister was sitting topless in my front seat as I was driving, My cock got harder!

"Let's see if anyone notices," she said. She straightened up and stretched, fully exposing her pretty tits. They were larger than I had imagined, and the nipples stood out, hard and dark. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on the road, and started looking for a likely place to pull over.

I heard the sound of a zipper, and when I next glanced over at Carrie, her skirt was off and all that was left was a tiny pair of panties – and that was coming off as I watched!

I pulled into the shopping mall, and then went around back of the empty department store that had just closed. It was empty and quiet, and the light of the overhead lamps had Carrie lit and dark at the same time.

She pulled herself back on the seat and then leaned against the door and spread her legs, Her hands were busy – one on her left boob and the other between her legs. She was noisily playing with herself.

"Get your clothes off, Michael."

I left the engine running, turned off the headlights, and then obeyed as quickly as possible. Soon I was stark and I adopted a similar position, facing her.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Does this answer your question?" I said as I stroked my 8 inches of hard dick.

"Mmmm, that looks good enough to eat."

"Janice Ferguson sure thought so."

"I remember you telling me about that. She's the only one who ever deep throated you, right?"

"You remember!"

"Well, lookout, Fergie, you got nothing on me!"

With that she shifted her position so her mouth was poised above my now aching cock, and as soon as she did she opened her mouth and swallowed the entire thing! No preliminaries. I was suddenly buried in her throat and cumming furiously, surrounded the hot, wet mouth and throat of my best friend. My sister.

She didn't pull off until I was completely finished. I sat there gasping. In shock. Amazed. Stunned.

"My turn" she said, reversing her position so I was facing the dripping treasure between her legs. "Eat me!"

And I did. I began slowly, licking and biting her exterior lips, then parting them to swipe into her cunt. At the same time I cupped one hand under her butt, and began working the fingers of my other hand inside her lips as my tongue found her clit.

Given how rapidly she climaxed, I'd like to think I did a good job, but it could be she was just as horny as I was. In any case, after she stopped convulsing we just sat back and looked at each other.

"We were stupid to have waited!

"Okay, you're right. Now take me home or to some motel but hurry up because I want to fuck your brains out!" She said.

I didn't need any coaxing and began to get my pants and shoes on and throw my shirt around my shoulders. I wasn't going to get fully dressed, but I also didn't want to worry about getting pulled over. Not sure I could explain that...

"Get dressed if you want, but not on my account!"

"Then I'll stay naked and give some guys a thrill."

It might have been really interesting if it was day time, but we barely saw another vehicle as we drove. And the lighting made any view they might have impossible – but still Carrie sat, naked, and now playing with her boobs and her pussy.

"Michael, what kind of sex have you had while you were at school? Tell me all the details."

I hesitated. "I'm not sure how to talk about this."

"Why? Did you let some guy blow you?" She asked, jokingly.

I didn't say anything. It was quiet.

"Oh my God, that's really cool!" Said Carrie. "Was it any better than what I just did?"

"Well, the result was the same. But the experience was different. But there's more."

"No! You blew some guy, right?"

I nodded. It was visible with the street light shining in the window.

"How did it happen? Was it at a bar?"

"Well, it started in a men's room. Which made it kind of exciting, since there was a real chance we would get caught."

"Mmm, I know how the risk thing makes things more exciting. Remind me to tell you about that!"

"Oh, I will."

"So? Tell me the whole thing. All the juicy details."

"Right. I was on my way home from the library, and needed to pee really badly. There was this out-of-the-way men's room I knew about, so I went in there. They had the old style urinals – the kind that go from your chest all the way to the floor – and I just about ran to them. I opened my fly and took about my dick to pee. Just as I was doing that this guy stands next to me. Doesn't say anything. I'm concentrating on emptying my bladder, but then I notice there was no noise coming from him. He wasn't peeing – and I looked to see what he was doing. Tried to be subtle and not let him know I was looking, but this guy next to me is stroking a hard dick that's at least as big as mine – maybe bigger. I was shocked – and fascinated at the same time. My dick started to get hard, and then he spoke to me."

"What did he say?"

"He said "you like what you see?" I don't think I said yes, but whatever came out of my mouth must have sounded like that to him, because he took his hand away, turned towards me and said 'go ahead, play with it.'"

"Well? Did you?"

"With my cock getting hard, I reached out to touch his. Then he started stroking mine."

"Whoa! That's hot! Did you like it? What did it feel like?"

"Here's where I'm going to tell you something really private, okay? I really liked how his dick felt. I mean, I have one and have played with it for years, but it was different with my hand on his. When I play with myself, I feel my dick and I feel how I'm feeling at the same time – if that makes any sense. With his cock, I was just feeling what was in my hands, and it was very hot, soft and hard at the same time. You know?"

"Oh yeah, I know. I love how they feel, and I understand. What happened next?"

"Well, after a few minutes of this, it being obvious we were both enjoying things, he suggested we leave. I wasn't opposed, but couldn't go back to the dorm room since a roommate might be there. He said his place was within walking distance, so we let go of each other's dicks and zipped up. With some difficulty, I might add."

"I bet. Go on."

"As we walked, he introduced himself. Name was Gary. Works in the area near the school. Said he was bi, and then asked me if I'd ever been with a guy before. When I told him no, he seemed to relax a bit, and he told me we wouldn't do anything I didn't want. He wouldn't force himself on me, but he would be happy to show me anything and everything about being with a guy."

"Slick. I've had guys use that line on me before. This is good, and it's getting exciting. I'm getting horny just hearing this." With that she began to play with her pussy lips. "Anyway, what happened when you got to his place?"

"Well, we got in the door and he tried to kiss me and I told him I wasn't into that, so he backed off and said it was cool. He went into the kitchen and came back with some beers, and then started up a video – it was pretty obvious he'd been watching it, since it immediately opened to a scene with a guy on his knees, surrounded by hard cocks. I remember him moaning as it came on screen, and then he suggested we get naked. So I did. And he did. And we sat on the couch."

"That's it? You just sat there?"

"Umm, not exactly. I mean, we were both naked and both hard as rocks. His hand was on my cock, and then he put mine on his dick and we started stroking each other. I almost came right away – it really got to me! I pulled his hand away and told him I didn't want to cum right away, so he said it was okay."

"Meanwhile, you still had your hand wrapped around him..."

"Yeah, I did. And without the distraction of him rubbing me, I started concentrating on how his big cock felt. His had a big head to it and a large slit. It was thicker and longer than mine, and it curved in the other direction."

"Probably because he was left-handed."

"That's exactly what he said."

"Okay, so then what?"

"Well, I started treating his dick as if it were mine. So I rubbed it and squeezed it. I played with his balls. And then, to make it wet and increase the pleasure, I licked it. To get saliva on it and make it slippery, like I like to play with myself. As I started licking it he started moaning and saying things, and I decided to go further. I just started remembering the great blowjobs I had gotten, and the ones I'd seen onscreen. And there was this other thing that I'd been thinking about..."

"What?"

"Well, I've had a couple of girls who didn't like going down on me, and I figured if I was ever going to have that happen again, I needed to know what it was like so I could talk them into it. Weird, I know."

"Actually, it isn't. I think it's brave and shows some compassion. And I guess that means you went ahead and did it, right? How was it?"

"It was different, for sure. But as I got the head of it into my mouth, the taste of it and the feel of it was really interesting. Salty, spongy, smooth – all these different sensations. I licked at the piss slit. I ran my tongue around it. I kept playing with the length of it, and then I started to want to get more of it. I started to bob my head up and down, trying to get more in each time."

"Ohhh, that's hot! My brother, the cocksucker!"

"And he was responding. It grew harder. Thicker. He started groaning, and put his hand on my head as if he was guiding me. He pushed me down farther on it and it was hitting the back of my throat and I wanted more of it. And I remembered listening to some women describe how to deep throat and I relaxed my throat, suppressed the gag and let him push my head down. His cock popped into my throat and kept going, and soon I had my nose in his pubes. What was so weird was that I was thrilled I had done it! Like I was proud that I had deep throated a dick bigger than mine. I started moaning. Then he grabbed my head and held it still and started fucking into my face and I loved it! He only took a few strokes and then he announced he was going to come. Like he was giving me a chance to do something, but all I wanted to do was drive his dick down my throat so he could have an amazing cum! When he did I almost lost it!"

"I know the feeling! When that big cock pulses and pumps and quivers and starts shooting that hot cream inside me it makes me cum. Even from blowing a guy."

"Exactly! I mean, I didn't cum, but the feeling of HIM cumming in me was amazing."

"Way to go, little brother! You are a real man!"

"Thanks. I thought it was pretty special. Anyway, after he stopped cumming he let me take my head off his dick. 'I thought you had never been with a guy before,' he said. 'You sure?' And I told him it was really true, but that I figured if I was going to do it, I wanted to do it right."

When she didn't say anything, I looked over and she was rubbing her clit fast and furious with one hand, and had almost her whole hand inserted in her pussy. Then she came and I watched her jerk and judder and moan and groan. So now I was hard again, and she was recovering.

"What about you? Did you cum?" She asked, breathing heavily.

"Eventually. He stood up, and then bent me over his couch. Told me to close my eyes and relax. I felt his hands on my ass and he spread it apart. Then he did the most amazing thing – he began to eat my ass. Oh my God! He would stop and tell me to relax, then go back to licking and sucking back there. He even worked his tongue into me and it was amazing. Then I guess he felt me twitching because he stood me up, turned me around and took my cock deep in his throat while I came and came until my knees got weak."

"Nice. So you blew him, he rimmed you and blew you. Did you go any further?"

"No, at least, not that night. We've talked about more, but nothing yet."

"When it happens you've got to tell me as soon as you can! Maybe even take some pictures. Just for me."

"I don't know about that, but I'll tell you."

"And Michael, are you still into women as well? I mean, I have to ask."

"Didn't you get a clue about that a few minutes ago? I mean you almost pulled my head into your pussy, and I know you came like a mother. In case you had any concerns, I really dug it."

"I guess you did. Sorry, silly question."

This had been quite a night! I drove us home at that point; since we pulled into the garage she didn't bother getting dressed. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me inside and up to her room. Then she undressed me and when we were both naked, lay back on her bed with her legs spread wide and said "eat me. Again. Now!"

Of course I obliged! What kind of guy would turn down a hot, wet inviting pussy? But I refused to fuck her – we could have all the other variations on sex, but I drew the line at fucking. Or at least, fucking her pussy. Her ass, on the other hand, ultimately became fair game. I guess I just never wanted to be in the position where pregnancy was even a vague possibility. It was an interesting break, and it set the stage for our future.

From then on, every time we got back together (remember, we were in different schools in different states) we had new tales to tell about tail. It was at spring break where she filled me in on the night she took on an entire frat house all by herself. She's already promised to turn it into a story on Literotica; all I will say is that she used every hole and every limb she had, and according to her had trouble walking for a week! Needless to say during her re-telling of that weekend we essentially spent hours cumming with, in and on each other. It was the first time I discovered the joys of rimming someone when I ate her ass as she discussed the bukkake finale of the first night. Of course, she returned the favor when I told her about the weekend that I spent with my girl friend Marie, her cousin Tonya and her boyfriend Sam. She came multiple times as I described how Marie sat on my cock while Tonya sat on my face and sucked off Sam. What surprised me was how intensely she came when I told her about how Tonya and Marie were eating each other out and Sam and I spit roasted Marie (who was on top). Carrie actually squirted.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers