The Twins: His adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

Marie spoke up. "There's one thing we have seen yet, you know. Michael wants Jonas' cock. Don't you?"

Carrie interjected "Michael, I told Jonas about all your adventures in gay land. He's fine with it." Jonas nodded at that point. Then he spoke up.

"That's right, white boy, I came here knowing you wanted some of this big black cock. Come over here and clean it off for me."

It wasn't like I needed my arm twisted or anything. Jonas' head was propped up and his tight abs were a sight. But his big cock had shrunken a little even as it glistened with the combination of his cum and Carrie's juices. I leaned over him and began to lick up the length of it and then back down. The taste was exquisite, actually. The experience must have been good for him, because he began to harden as I licked.

"Suck my balls, boy." He commanded, and I bent over further to obey. His balls were huge, like golf balls inside his shave sack.

Marie spoke up. "That's it, Michael, make that man happy. I've always wanted to see if you were any good – show us what a cocksucking queer you are."

Strangely enough, that caused my cock to stir and rise back to life.

"He likes being told what to do, don't you, brother?" Said Carrie.

"Then eat my ass!" Jonan was quick to respond. I had to change positions to get between his legs, and then I lifted them over my shoulders, grabbing the cheeks of his ass and spreading them. I dove right in and started loving his asshole, enjoying the musky smell. The feel of his large balls on my forehead as I tongue-fucked his backdoor made it even more special.

Since I was now on my knees in front of him, I felt hands on MY ass cheeks. I thought it was Marie, but her hand was on the back of my head, pressing me into Jonas' crotch. As I realized it was my sister, her tongue made it's way to my sphincter and began to demand entrance. Now my cock was fully engorged.

Marie's hand guided me up from Jonas' ass, over his balls and put my mouth at the head of his suddenly hard cock. "Suck it, honey." I really didn't need to be told, but was happy to oblige. Her hand left the back of my head and I saw her adjust her position to sit on his face. Since she was now watching, I decided it was time to show off and took to his cock with a passion

As hard as he was, he'd grown back to at least 10 inches, sticking straight up from his groin. I moved my mouth over the top of that monster and opened as wide as I could. I got the head inside, and began to clean off the taste of the combined juices. It was a strange but arousing taste. So far, it was all mouth – my hands were need to support his ass and stay balanced. Meanwhile, my ass was now being fucked by my sister's tongue and my hips were responding. I started to bob my head, taking in more of Jonas' joy stick, swirling my tongue to get every drop of juice.

"Carrie, isn't there a strap-on in all the stuff your folks left us?" Said Marie.

Taking her tongue out of my ass, she pulled to her feet. "I like the way you are thinking, girl! I saw the harness. What size dildo did you have in mind?"

"That's simple – the biggest one you have! Let's be sure he knows what it's like to get stretched out."

At this point, I've managed to get seven inches of Jonas' magic dick into my face. He was just poking into my throat. The thought of get my ass fucked as I sucked him had me hard as a rock. Marie was moaning – I guess that Jonas' knew his way around her pussy. Then she leaned forward and put her hands on my head. I began to make noise, not wanting to be forced, and not thinking I could take more.

"Shut up, Michael. Now you are going to know what it's like to have someone else in control. Open up your throat. Relax or this will hurt. You are going to take it all the way."

My girl friend somehow had turned into a dominator. Truth is, though, I liked it so I followed her lead. Slowly, bit by bit, I managed to get his cock past that gag point and I

relaxed my throat. At that point, with Marie bearing down on my head, I slid down the entire length of that thing and buried my nose in his curly pubes.

I heard him make some sort of noise from between Marie's legs. I think it meant he appreciated it. And then I felt that cold, wet feeling that comes from lube. Carrie was working on my ass with first one finger, then two, then three. I thought she might try fisting me, but she stopped after three. Then she pulled out and I heard the sound of her lubricating that dildo.

"Little brother, relax your ass, because I'm now going to pay you back for all the times you fucked my ass. Pretend I'm your she-mail friend Gina. Pretend this is real – it's going to feel like it!"

With that she moved forward and I felt the head of that artificial cock meet up with my asshole. She pressed forward and it began to enter, stretching me. It was a little painful, and she stopped once the head was in to let me get accustomed to it. Meanwhile, on the other end, I had lifted my head and now just had the head of his cock in my mouth again, working on it with my tongue. I was now anticipating being full of cock from both ends. I started cumming!

With that, Carrie shoved her hips forward and buried that log deep in my bowels. Marie pressed down on my head and Jonas' cock went down my throat. I heard Marie gasp, then Jonas' moaning and the sounds of pussy being eaten, my sister yelling "take it, you fucker!" all at the same time.

After that, it all became a blur. I don't know how long it went on, but my ass shifted from painful to uncomfortable to pleasurable. I struggled to breathe around the fat tool in my throat and began to chant to myself "cum you fucker, cum you fucker, shoot your cum, fill me up" as I bobbed my head.

Then it happened. I felt his balls pull up and then there was the twitching and pulsing of that big vein and I jammed my nose into his belly and hung on as I felt that hot cum pour down my throat. Amazingly, I came again as it happened.

Finally, we untangled and collapsed together. Marie covered my face with kisses and kept telling me how amazing it was to see me take all of Jonas' cock. Carrie still had the dildo and harness, and started stroking it as if it were real.

"You know, there are still some things we haven't done tonight, don't you?" Said my sister. "This might get really kinky by the time we're done."

No one objected. We all just got busy again.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers